Hidden Haven Ch. 08: Dirty Girl

Story Info
Jessa is getting more and more dirty in more ways than one.
5k words
4.5
13.3k
6

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 07/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Notes: This is my first story ever! A lot of sexual, cruel, extreme things will come! Please read chapters 1-7 before proceeding with this one. And please read the tags before you continue. If it's not for you, then read another story.

Thank you for all the comments; they motivate me to continue. Any suggestions for what could happen or be included in this series are welcome.

The story is my lifelong fantasy that I now make into a story. You have no idea what's coming. But it's amazingly brutal and something I haven't found in any story yet. Please note that all characters are over 18 years old, whatever other characters may say in conversations. Everyone in my stories are fictional. The whole story is pure fiction!

If you might get offended by my stories, just don't read, please.

English is not my first language, so bear with me!

*****

"Failed task, noted." I had moved in panic; it felt like I was about to die from suffocation. "We will work on that."

"Is Jessa up there with you, June?!" It was Angelica calling from downstairs. "I need to breastfeed her now!"

"Two seconds!" June yelled back.

My face was drenched in her juices; it felt sticky from my forehead to my chin. My hair was far from fresh, and I could only imagine my appearance.

"I didn't cum this time, and I also don't want Angelica's breasts to explode, so we better get going."

When we walked out of her room, Angelica was already sitting in a large armchair. She only had a skirt, made of beige flowy fabric, on. It was getting hotter again; the rain didn't bring much cooling to the house in the heatwave.

"There she is!" She looked at me and then at June. Then me again. "Being glossy in her face and all. Are you thirsty, dear?"

I looked up at June, wondering what I would say. I was unsure of what would happen.

"Go to mommy, look at those big boobies! Do you want to feel them? Come, I can hold your hand."

June took my hand, followed me to Angelica, and placed my hand on one of her full breasts. I felt terrible for her, didn't that hurt?

"Oh boy, you will have to drink a lot!"

"Can you help, mommy? Come lay in my lap; I want to feel your naked body against mine. Skin to skin is important for little ones" Angelica tilted her head and looked at me with love only a mother can look.

My mommy issues couldn't stand looking at her and feeling her filled breast. I wanted her nipple in my mouth, but I felt shy.

"Go on..." June said and gently pushed on my back to make me take one more step to Angelica. But unfortunately, that also made me lose my balance, and I had no choice but to place myself on her lap in the big armchair.

After rain comes sunshine, and it sure did. The sun touched my naked skin through the grand windows, caressing every inch of me. It also got in my eyes. I wanted to hide from the bright light, and Angelica's left boob was ideally in the shadow, so I turned my head to it. When I felt her nipple on my face, I instantly took it in my mouth. I didn't even think; it was like my mouth was programmed to find the source of the milk. I sucked, but it took a second before I felt her warm milk in my mouth. Feeling her nipple on my tongue gave me the brain fog I always got when being too horny. The milk squirting into my mouth was the whole universe to me at that moment. I barely needed to suck; they were so filled they dripped if I didn't suck on them. It was the second tastiest thing after pussy I had ever tasted in my whole life.

"Look at you, all gone for mommy."

"She is the cutest little thing I have ever seen. She seems so calm," June said.

"That's why we need her to stop thinking; it's good being gone" Angelica had her hand behind my head to help me reach better; it lets me relax completely.

"I have to go and get my phone; I need to capture her first breastfeeding," June said and ran down the stairs.

"My little baby, you are safe here. So safe. We will take care of you; you don't have to think anymore; just slip all those thoughts away and feel mommy milk in your tummy. Such a good little girl."

I was tired, and her boob wasn't as full of milk anymore. So I could have fallen asleep. But then I heard footsteps on the stairs again, going up.

"This is just the cutest! Can you look down at her? Yes! Perfect!"

"Can I see?" Angelica asked over me.

June came to the armchair, and Angelica reached over to see the picture better and made an "aaaw"-sound. I couldn't breathe when she was in that position, so as soon as she was done looking, I took a big breath, making it look like a yawn.

"She is getting heavy, I think she is falling asleep, but we're not done yet." I thought for a second that I would have to get up and switch to the other side, but she just scooted a bit and got her other nipple in my mouth without me having to do much. Perks of having big tits... "There we go."

"Looks like it's naptime after this?" June asked.

"For sure. Thank goodness she doesn't weigh too much; I think I can carry her myself to her room."

"We all might need to follow Flora's training routine if she gets heavier."

"No need; she will lose much weight when not eating gummy bears for breakfast anymore."

"You don't gain much from plain chicken, banana pancake, pussy juice, and breast milk."

"That was only for today. But, as I said, I don't want her to be the picky eater she claims she is."

"In small pieces, I presume?"

"Obviously. I would kill myself if she choked on my watch."

"We are all on watch over her in one way or another; you don't have to take on all the responsibility yourself. So she will have the life she needs here, with all of us."

I never really fell asleep. But I stopped sucking after a while. I made some "I'm full"-noises, and momm- I mean Angelica picked me up. We were just outside my room, and the long side of the crib, aka the door to the "cage," was fully opened from earlier, before breakfast. I could still feel June's juices on my face and milk around my mouth. All dried up now. I felt dirty.

"There you go..." Angelica whispered, believing I might be asleep.

Snugglebud was placed in my arms, and a thin blanket covered my naked body. Then *click*. I was trapped again, but so so safe.

*

I woke from music blasting downstairs and Flora yelling to turn it down.

"She has to sleep for at least 30 more minutes!"

"And I want to hear my game when I play!" Naomi screamed back.

"I'm sorry? Are you a teenager? Like, what the fuck? Use headphones if volume suddenly is that important!?"

"Maybe I want her to wake up?" Naomi replied, still yelling

"It's like you are also on drugs. What kind of aphrodisiac are you on?"

I sat up to hear better.

"Shit. She is awake," June said. "Turn it down now, Naomi!"

They must have an alarm go off or something when I sit up. Noted.

I heard footsteps, and then June and Flora entered my room before I could react. I sat in the crib holding the bars and looked at them with tired eyes.

"Oh my goodness, look at you!"

"Are you tired, little one?"

I nodded and rubbed my eyes with the back of my hands.

"Did the music wake you up?"

"Mmm..." I said while nodding, my lower lip slightly poking out, making me look like a sad puppy.

I suddenly felt a sense of disappointment; why didn't Angelica come to wake me up?

"Uhm..."

"Hmm? What is it?" Flora asked concernedly.

"Where is Angelica?"

"Mommy had to go to the clinic for a few hours. She told you while breastfeeding you." June explained. "Don't you remember that?"

I hadn't heard anything about the clinic and knew I had managed to stay awake the whole time. Liers...

"Oh honey, all confused again? Memories are hard, but it's okay! That's why we are here to help you!" Flora added.

"Can I come out now?"

"Well, we could let you out of your crib, right, Flora?"

"That's okay; you will just have to sleep a bit earlier; that's on Naomi. Maybe she can put you to bed? Wouldn't it be soo cool to have a princess reading a bedtime story?"

That could only go bad. I hated the thought of Naomi lying in -my- bed. And I hated how they called her a princess. She wasn't a real one, only a mean woman. She would absolutely not read anything for me. She would only use me as she wished until I fell asleep.

"Noo... I can go to bed on my own"

"Oh, can you? Like a big girl and all?"

"Yes!"

"Maybe you can show us some other day?"

"Today!" I shouted with pride. I smiled from ear to ear.

"Oh no, no, not today; you have to earn that, don't you?" Flora explained.

Smile gone.

"You have 30 more minutes to your nap. We all have the stuff to do and can't have you running around and possibly hurting yourself. You have a bunch of toys and books to read." June said and didn't let me answer Flora's question.

I looked around the room, looking for fun things to do. I always loved arts and crafts while growing up. But I couldn't find anything I could use for that.

"Maybe paint?" I asked, knowing there might not be anything like that in my room.

"Sure! We have like 20 color books. Just say a theme, and I will go and get it for you!" June said.

"Uhmm..." It was hard to think. Like my brain was lazy somehow.

"We have forest animals, princesses, castles, letters, numbers, farm animals, sea life with dolphins and boats and stuff, Disney.. what else?" June said.

"You forgot the Winnie the pooh one!"

"Yes! Pooh!!!" I shouted.

"You like that, huh? You read that story quickly this morning like you knew the book by heart," Flora remembered from my diaper change.

"Out! Out! Out!" I got way more excited than I should have been. But, I hadn't been coloring since I was a kid. So, it could actually be fun!

"Jeeez, hold on, we have to unlock first."

"And dress you!"

*

The clothes I had earlier had dried entirely. My clit was pulled out of the pantie's hole, only a bit erect. My nipples poked out from the so-called dress. Although I didn't get the socks back, I understood that they must have been muddy and dirty. But barefoot was fine, too; it was hot, after all.

I didn't have a table to sit at in my room, so they told me to sit on the fluffy mat and color from there.

"Be a good girl now, okay?"

I just nodded and got straight to work, and a moment later, the door closed. I heard the lock and knew I wouldn't be able to escape.

When I nearly finished coloring Eeyore's pink bow, I felt my clit twitch. Then, my whole pussy was on fire in just a few seconds.

"Just ignore it, and it will go away," I thought.

But it didn't go away. So I started painting outside Eeyore's lines. I was about to ruin the whole painting if I didn't stop.

I needed it to go away. It was getting too much! Then I saw the giant teddy bear in the corner of the room. But, no, I couldn't possibly use that...

My whole pussy hurt; every throb felt like I was beings spanked and a vacuum cylinder sucking on my clit at once.

"Fuck it," I said out loud and hurried to the corner to the gigantic teddy bear. "I'm sure it doesn't mind."

I couldn't believe what I had begun doing. I humped the stuffed animal like a bitch in heat. So disgusting. I could have used my hand but didn't dare feel my new clit with my fingers. I longed for my vibrator; I knew I had placed it in one of the bags. Maybe they put it in my room somewhere?

I had crawled in my short dress to hump. I felt gross, but the need was too great. Anyone could come and find me like this any second; I just didn't care. I knew I was pathetic, and I knew this made me dumber.

My orgasm was right there and yet so far away. My clit was getting sore from the friction.

Nothing else existed in the world except for the feeling between my legs. Well, until the door opened and Eliza walked in.

"Well, well, what do we have here?" She said.

"So desperate," She said as she squatted down. I looked at her in horror because I couldn't stop.

"We saw you on the baby monitor, humping this poor teddy bear. He will smell like cunt forever now."

The shame I felt was almost too much to handle. How could I?? He was gigantic, and I felt so small, humping him. It was like we fucked in the missionary, with me humping like an animal.

"Look at that big clit! It looks like you are fucking!"

"No! No!! I don't want this anymore!" I said as I threw myself off. I landed on the soft carpet on my side. Panting.

"Oh! You are not done just yet; come with me!" She grabbed my hand, yanked me up, and then we hurried down the stairs.

The music from the video game got louder and louder, and I entered the living room hand in hand with Eliza, sweaty and out of breath.

"Looked like you were making porn up there!" Naomi laughed without looking away from the screen.

"Sit. And I said you are not done."

"W-what?" I stuttered.

"Sit on the couch arm and hump," Eliza explained.

"N-no... why?"

"You seemed to love to hump; why not do it on the sofa while we watch?"

"But you did watch?"

"We wanted to look at the TV, but it's occupied, as you can see. Go on."

Everyone was there except for Angelica. They looked at me. Smiling and with hunger.

I straddled the couch arm like a horse; the humping came instinctively. I would make another stain. Like the one in the car wasn't enough.

"I know how much you slime, and I want to see a string of grool when you stand up. You will face punishment otherwise," Naomi said with a smirk.

I hated the audience, but my clit seemed to love it. It was like it leveled up to an 8/10 and the desperation came flooding back. I felt their eyes burning on me just as much as I was burning with a need to cum.

"I can't believe she is doing this," Flora said.

"Unbelievable," said June.

I heard Naomi laugh, and when I looked up, Eliza stood with one hand on her hip, her head tilted to the side, her eyebrows raised, and her other hand holding her phone.

I don't know what happened, but if I was a level 8 before, I was a level 9 now...

"Yes!! Next level!! Damn, I'm good at this!!" Naomi shouted.

I couldn't think anymore; the room was spinning and so hot.

"Enough, I need her now," Naomi said, looking at me struggling for the first time since I came down. Then she looked at the rest. "Sorry, shows over!"

She grabbed my hair without thinking it might hurt, pushed me down, and spread her legs, revealing her glistening pussy.

"Wow, look at that stain! Disgusting! But I didn't see a string from you, bad girl!"

I couldn't wait. I didn't care that it was Naomi; I was so desperate for my own relief that it was like my mind made a switch. If I couldn't cum and get pleasure from that, I needed the next best thing. I needed to feel someone else's pleasure on my tongue.

But she didn't give me any moans, not even a little soft humping against my face. She didn't even hold my hair. She completely ignored me.

I heard the others leave the room. Shows over. I was alone with Naomi, desperately trying to get her to moan. She gave me plenty of pussy juice but not even a single reaction. She was too into her game.

"You fucker! Yes! HAHA!! Gotcha, you son of a bitch."

"Naomi! Language!" It was Angelica. She was home again. She slammed the door behind her.

"No one else is here? Jeez, let a woman live."

It was like Angelica read the room. Naomi was -alone-.

"I bought groceries for dinner; I'll be back when I unpacked everything. Then the little one needs to pee and shower. She still has a lot of milk in her tummy, and I bet she stinks."

"Nah, I don't feel anything; she must not be here then? So why are you even giving me that information?"

Angelica sighed loudly and walked into the kitchen. My clit was rock hard, and my brain was so foggy. I didn't have a single thought, just a desperate need to eat pussy.

My knees hurt, my neck hurt. Even my super-tongue hurt. Why didn't she cum already?

"Keep going, almost there now..." Did she talk to the game or to me? "Ooh! Close one!"

I sucked all of her cunt in my mouth and moaned. I needed to cum so bad, so having her cum on my tongue would be the next best thing right now.

Naomi was flooding with grool, and I ate it all up.

"Didn't see that flood coming!" I was mouth fucking her cunt at this point.

"Yes! Next level! Here we go!" She said as she dropped the game controller and moaned for the first time. "Fuuuuuck! Yes, yes, yes!!!"

She drenched me with a squirt, and I almost mourned all the juice that didn't make it into my mouth.

"Go." She said, panting. "I don't want to see you; Angelica was right; you do stink! Hahaha!"

Shaking and humiliated, I walked toward the kitchen.

"Ah ah ah!! Too dangerous for kiddos!" Naomi shouted and continued laughing while going back to her game.

So I walked to the dining room and saw my chair all gone.

Angelica found me.

"Where... uhm... my chair?" I said with a shaky voice.

"June is building you a new one in the shed. We thought it would be done before you arrived, but she needed an extra day."

"But... why?" I struggled with words and complete sentences.

"We know how much you tend to slime on things you are sitting on, and we can't have you sit on a potty pad all the time. And what if we have guests?"

"No other chairs?" I asked. Trying to understand.

"We have a few other chairs, but we can't ruin a single one. Eliza also didn't think it was safe enough."

Of course, she didn't. Nothing is safe enough in her eyes.

"Speaking of Eliza... You need a shower, and Eliza was firm that she wanted to introduce you to your shower routine. You will never shower on your own, so you don't have to memorize anything. We are scared you didn't take good enough care of your hygiene, but we are here to help. Sounds good?"

"Not good." I was scared of Eliza. She hurt my butt terribly in the forest.

"It's okay, baby. Come take my hand, and we'll go find her".

I didn't want to make a scene again. A few hours ago, I wouldn't even think of holding Angelica's hand, but after the breastfeeding, I felt a strong connection with her.

Angelica's hand felt good in mine. Warm, soft, firm. She knocked on Eliza's office door and opened it just enough to stick her head in.

"She is ready for her shower now. And I also want her to pee."

"Good, I'll be out in a minute. Paper time?"

"Yes, it's time." Angelica nodded.

"Amazing, okay, I'll be right out."

*

"Hello there!" Eliza said as she came out of her office. "Are you excited about your shower?"

I shook my head no.

"Aww, it's okay; you will learn to love it. I have an exceptional routine for you!" She said as we entered the bathroom.

Suddenly I felt that huge need to go again. As if a sensor felt me enter the room and punched me over my bladder, making all the nerves come back to life.

"I need to pee!!!"

"I know; your potty is right there." She pointed at the potty in the corner. Then, before I had a chance to sit on it, she placed it in front of the toilet. "Sit."

She also sat down, but on the toilet. I heard her start peeing, but I couldn't let anything out. So I sat on the potty facing her, listening to her pee stream down the toilet, which worsened my need to go. I was so close to her; her knees were just in front of me.

"You look so desperate, dear?" She asked and continued, "You really need to pee, don't you?"

I looked up at her sitting on the throne. I get so small down there.

"And I am all done. I will explain your whole shower routine as you lick me clean."

"WHAT??"

"Yes, toilet paper wipes away pee, right?"

"Yeah... but..."

"And you are toilet paper, so what do you do?"

"I'm no-.."

"You are toilet paper, so what do you do?" She asked firmly again.

"Wipe away, pee." It wasn't like I was actually gonna do it, but I felt I didn't have a choice other than to say what she wanted to hear.

12