Hidden Haven Ch. 08: Dirty Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want to pee?"

"Yes, please!" My bladder hurt a lot.

"Then go ahead, sit on your potty and lick me clean and you will pee."

It hurt too much. All I needed to do was just lick some drops of pee off Eliza's pussy. How bad could it be?

"Come here, good girl." I leaned in, and she grabbed my hair, holding me still on her pussy. "You know I care a lot about the safety, and I would have hated seeing your bladder expand more; it's dangerous, so I'm happy you decided to be a good safe girl."

Without warning, my pee flooded the potty as I licked her clean. I felt thankful when I should have felt disgusted and angry.

"Now for your routine. You did the first thing already; you sat down on your potty facing me and waited to let me pee first. You really know your manners! Good girl! Then you peed while cleaning me to show your respect."

I didn't wait; I just couldn't pee! So she was lying to me while my face was buried in her freshly peed cunt!! I could taste it in my mouth! How dare she lie?

I tried to escape, but her grip on my hair was too firm.

"Hmmph!"

"I will then undress you," she said while ignoring my escaping attempts, "then I will have you stand facing the wall in the shower where you are secured in different ways. After that, I will spend a lot of time working on your sensitive dirty nipples and wash all of your body while you stand perfectly still. Then, finally, I will dry you and dress you, and then you are free to go."

She let go of my hair and stood up.

"Come on, we don't have all day."

"But, toilet paper?"

"Oh, we only use that for poop, dear. We have you! But you can't lick yourself, now can you? Don't worry, the water will wash it off". She winked at me and smiled. She had a lovely smile.

I stood up and followed her to the corner of the room, and just as I entered the glass wall shower, I saw the restraining cuffs, some kind of metal bar, and something stuck on the wall. I couldn't understand what it was, but I wouldn't need to wonder for much longer.

As soon as I was naked, I felt my clit twitch. Like it was reacting to the exposure by getting erect.

"Stand on the mark on tiles, yeah, right there."

I figured I would just do as I was told, and it would all be over soon.

"Spread your legs a bit, good girl!" She patted me on my ass, and I noticed she was also naked. But unfortunately, I only saw her stunning body before she hid behind me.

"Arms up."

Suddenly I was restrained with leather cuffs above my head. And from there, everything happened very quickly.

She had lubed my asshole in under a minute, pulled the metal rod up to a standing position, and up in my ass. But it didn't stop there; she made it taller, making me stand on my toes just a cm above the ground. After that, she tightened the chain the cuffs were attached to keep my arms straight, and no possibility for me to stand on my whole foot.

In my shocked state, I didn't realize what was right in front of me on the wall. That thing I had seen when I entered the shower was a fleshlight. And Eliza was steering my clit into it.

"The rod up your ass will clean your insides, and the specially made fleshlight washes your clitcock thoroughly."

I couldn't understand what was happening. I could see and feel it, but I couldn't quite grasp it. I could not move away from the fleshlight that hugged my clit, gasping from the intense feeling.

"And keeping your arms away, I will be able to wash your breasts without you being able to do anything about it."

"No... please... It's already too much..."

Then I felt hot water touch my hair, face, and the rest of my body.

"It's not too much; you can handle way more. But, it's important to get you clean, or else you can get infections or other illnesses. It could lead to death if we weren't safe enough with your hygine."

I could feel the inside of the fleshlight start to rotate, and if it weren't for the metal bar up my ass, I would have taken a step back and out from it. But I was stuck. Suddenly I felt Eliza's soapy hands over my nipples and breasts, and I felt my knees getting weak. She sure had planned this because the restraints and the metal bar kept me up.

I was helpless.

"Please?"

"Oh, no, you are such a dirty girl; it will take a long time to get you clean. The bum cleaning hasn't even started yet. It's a clever thing, you see! It will shoot up water, cleaning your insides up your stomach and then down the hole in the bar. So there will be no messes. Actually, I won't notice it at all. But I'm sure you will in just a second." she said.

She let go of one of my boobs and pressed a button on the wall. Three seconds later, I felt lukewarm water shoot up my ass. The feeling was something I had never felt before. It was horrific! Degrading! Awful!

"Aaaahh!! Make it stop! Make it stop!!" I screamed.

"It has to be done. Concentrate on the hot water streaming down your body. Be grateful that we take such good care of you. Making you all clean, you still have some dirt from running out in the woods, but now we wash that memory away."

"Mmmmmpggh! Ouch! Please!"

"Just breathe; you don't have a choice. Just accept it."

The water that filled my stomach suddenly released and returned to the same hole it came from. And new water shot back up and then released. The constant rotating washing of my clit with almost some kind of sucking to it made me get ready to faint.

My nipples were so sensitive to her touch, sending signals to my clit to get even more erect.

"Let's just wash your greasy hair quickly, and we'll be out before you can think a whole sentence. I know that can take some time anyways for you."

My clit had been washed raw, and when it finally came out from the fleshlight, it was bright red. My nipples were like two buttons, and my asshole gaped a little with drops of water coming out.

"All done! And look at that healthy clit of yours. Just how it should look."

I felt humiliated, and I was still in shock. But then, I started to wonder if my oven and trashcan that my apartment felt weren't better than this.

Eliza dried herself, making me stand on the bathroom floor, freezing cold. Then she took the same towel and dried every centimeter of me. Scrubbing my already sore clit with a towel hurt so bad and somehow also made it throb.

"Can you smell that? I think it's time for dinner!"

*

As we entered the dining room, the rest was already seated and just sat there chatting while they waited. Naomi made the finishing touches to what seemed to be some kind of pasta.

"You did a fantastic job with it, honestly."

"Yeah! It will fit her just perfectly."

"We just need to take her panties off; she won't need them anyways in her own chair."

"Oh, hi there! Look who is all clean!" Flora said with a big smile.

"We didn't have time to dry her hair; we are both starving. This little girl doesn't have anything in her stomach!"

I looked down at my feet in shame as my stomach growled. I knew very well why my stomach was empty.

I had heard their conversation and had seen the chair. A highchair. My highchair.

12