Hidden Haven Ch. 10: Point of view

Story Info
In the eyes of some of the other women.
5k words
4.3
5.5k
6

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 07/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was completely dark when I woke up; Angelica was nowhere to be seen. She must have sneaked out when I fell asleep. I had peed so much that it leaked out in my crib, and I knew that if I sat up, someone would come; they would see me on the monitor, and the women would hear an alarm to wake them up. I was tired and didn't want anyone to come to humiliate me for leaking, as I knew they would. But I also didn't want to sleep in this full diaper; the sheets weren't that wet, and I didn't like the diaper. If I could remove the diaper and hide it somewhere, I could fall asleep again. And maybe put it on again in the morning, even though that would be icky.

The room was calming and quiet. But I felt anxious anyways. I feared punishment, but I didn't want the humiliation as the women laughed at the wet spot. My bladder must also have been empty by now. So I wouldn't pee on the bed.

As quietly as I could, I took off all four tapes, but the tape against the plastic was so loud that I closed my eyes shut; I was frightened. The diaper fell off my stomach and onto the mattress with a flopping sound. It was heavy and filled to the max. Even if I would pee more in it, I would still pee on the bed just as much as if I didn't have a diaper. I didn't want a diaper change; I wanted to sleep without a diaper. As simple as that.

I pressed the diaper out of the crib's wooden bars, still lying down, and then pushed it under the crib. I felt proud and was so happy about my success. I gave Snugglebud a big hug and drifted away into dreamland again.

*

"Time to wake up! Good morning little one! Hii! Are you soo happy to see me? Yes, you are! Oooh, you are so tired... What is this?"

Flora entered the room with the joy only a morning person could have. It felt like she was honestly happy to see me and be the one to wake me up until she saw my bare ass and the ruined sheets.

"Didn't Mommy put a diaper on you? What happened? Oh my goodness, oh no, no, no."

I still wasn't awake enough to respond. I didn't care; I just wanted to sleep. I was the opposite of a morning person.

"ANGELICA!!!! PLEASE COME UP! NOW!" Flora screamed.

I heard the hurried steps up the stairs and Angelica storming into the room while catching her breath.

"What is it?! Is she hurt!?" Angelica sounded worried.

"Didn't you put her in a diaper last night?" Flora asked.

"Of course I did! Are you mental? What do you think of me!?"

"Then why isn't she wearing one? And why are her sheets drenched?"

I was wide awake now but pretending to be asleep. I was so ashamed that it was better to pretend not to be a part of the situation.

*

Angelicas POV

I sat with my coffee while watching the morning news as Flora decided it was time to wake the little one up. I thought about doing it myself, but I had the privilege of putting her to bed and watching her fall asleep. It didn't take long; Naomi had put the sleeping medication in the pee juice when Jessa didn't see. As we had agreed, she ensured she could see the pee in the glass. The gaslighting was hard but necessary for her regression and for her to trust us more than herself.

Suddenly I heard Flora scream from the nursery. It was a combination of frustration, annoyance, and slight panic.

"ANGELICA!!!! PLEASE COME UP! NOW!"

Was something wrong with Jessa? I ran up the stairs and into the room where it looked like Jessa was still sleeping through Flora's yelling. She got me so worried, and I was out of breath.

"What is it?! Is she hurt!?" I asked.

"Didn't you put her in a diaper last night?" Flora answered with the stupidest question I've ever heard.

"Of course I did! Are you mental? What do you think of me!?"

"Then why isn't she wearing one? And why are her sheets drenched?" Flora continued with her arms crossed and one eyebrow raised.

I looked around the room and then bent down to search for the diaper under the crib. There it was, a soaked diaper.

"She isn't wearing one because she took it off in the middle of the night..." I looked at the girl, obviously pretending to be asleep with her cute little face being all red again. "Someone is sleeping with mittens in the future, I think."

I took up my phone and went to the app for her clit chip. 6/10 on the horny scale. Let's crank that up a bit; maybe that will wake her.

With no diaper on, we both could see her clit getting erect and sweat pearls forming on her forehead.

"No, no! Wha...? Clit hurts!" Jessa said with her eyes still shut.

"Care to tell us where your diaper is, little one?" Flora asked.

"It's not on me?" Jessa answered shyly.

"It is not. What do you think?" I asked her, knowing very well where it was. And she, too, knew where it was. I wanted her to say it herself.

"Maybe Naomi, June, or Eliza changed me while I was asleep?"

"First of all... yeah, no... none of them would wake up in the middle of the night to do that for you. Second, why would they let you continue to sleep without one?" I wondered.

"Jessa, are you lying to us? Do you have anything to confess?" Flora asked the little tomato.

"No... maybe I took it off in my sleep? I don't know! Honestly!"

"Let me rewatch it; give me a minute," I said while unlocking my phone again to check the baby monitor app.

"Ah! There we go! At 3.52 am, you seemed to have woken up without sitting up. You took the diaper off, and... yup! Throw it under the crib and roll to the other side while hugging Snugglebud." I revealed. "Definitely awake. And a liar for sure."

I could see Jessa looking away, and while doing so, I saw her cute little bottom lip pout and shake. My mommy-heart was weak, and all I wanted to do was open the crib, remove her from that piss-soaked mattress, and hold her as tight as I could. My breast ached with milk. But I was also a pure-blood sadist and got aroused seeing her like that.

Flora grabbed my hand and walked me out to the upstairs living room.

"What are we going to do now? Eliza will flog her until she is soo fucking bruised if she knows about this." Flora said with worrisome in her voice.

"Correct, she and I both know the risks of having her sleep on wet and cold sheets; she could get a UTI. That is serious, Flora. She needs punishment, maybe not from Eliza, though... I do agree with that."

"No pancakes today for her, I guess," Flora said, almost disappointed.

"I would never let her starve, but I do like the thought of it. She needs the energy for the tests too."

"Bigger dildo in her high chair?" Flora suggested. "Longer nap time? Long time out?"

"I think corner time after breakfast could do her good. And I like the bigger dildo idea. Her asshole will stay loose as she stands in the corner; let's go with that idea. Just remember that we must pretend that the dildo doesn't exist."

"No-no, I know" Flora nodded and returned to the nursery with me behind her.

"Are you very ashamed of this night's incident?" I asked poor little Jessa. Her butt was tiny because she never worked out, just to my liking; I wanted her weak in every way.

She nodded while pressing her whole face into her precious teddy bear.

"I won't do it again. Promise." She mumbled into Snugglebud.

"After breakfast, you will get some corner time. Do you know what that means?" Flora asked.

A nod.

"You will stand in a corner, naked and very still, until the time is up," Flora explained.

"For how long?" Jessa wondered.

"It doesn't matter. It will feel like forever to you, but it's minutes we talk about, not hours. Do you know the difference?" I added.

She sighed into Snugglebud and most definitely rolled her eyes. "Yes..."

"Good girl. Let's get you out of there, and I'll tell Eliza that you will need an earlier shower today."

*

The rest of my roommates already sat by the table when I entered the first floor.

"Where is the purple dildo? You know the massive one?" I asked Eliza.

"She is not ready for that size yet, so why do you ask?" Eliza responded.

"You are not using it to fuck yourself, right?" Naomi chuckled.

"No. Jessa needs punishment. I will not go into detail why." I didn't even look at Naomi after her stupid comment.

"What did she do?" Eliza asked.

I knew I should share and how furious she would be if I told her.

"You don't want to know, honestly. Just this time, it's best you don't know. I'll handle it. Where is it?"

"Keeping secrets now, are we? Hm. I trust you, Angelica. Whatever she did, I hope she won't do it again. It's in the dark brown box directly to the right in my room."

"Thank you, she is having it in her during breakfast and will be very loose during corner time. She also really needs a morning shower, Eliza... I know that's not according to her schedule, but she needs one" I felt my heart beat hard; I could see on her face that she had figured out what had happened. I knew a harsh beating would not be as effective as punishing her my way; I wanted to impose my own punishment on her.

"Are you aware that the delay will affect the tests?"

"Do you want her to stink all day?"

"Oh, she peed her bed? Didn't she?" Naomi said mockingly. "I thought you were an expert at putting on diapers?"

I rolled my eyes and went to Eliza's room to find the dildo. I had to hurry before Flora and Jessa came down. We would have to wash Jessa's robe until tomorrow.

*

I had my second coffee when Flora and Jessa entered the dining room. I could see her clit poking at her white robe. That brought her so much humiliation. The tent it created was degrading, and we had the robe brushing against her sensitive nipples to thank for that.

Flora lifted the robe off her butt before she sat down. I couldn't wait to see the lubed-up dildo forced into her tight little asshole from the pole under her chair.

"Ouch!! NO!" She screamed.

Showtime.

"Sit down!" Eliza said sternly.

Tears were forming in her eyes, and she struggled to keep seated.

"Sorry Boo, no pancakes today. I made oatmeal for you, though. Might be a bit cold now, but make sure to eat it all up; you will need it." Naomi said with a grin. "I could warm it up with some fresh pee if you like?"

Jessa shook her head no, looked tensed, and kept her eyes on the bowl. Her posture was awful. She was adorable, though. Not chubby or thin, her hair was all tangled, and her cheeks were red from tears. But, poor girl, it cant be easy eating cold porridge with a massive dildo up her ass.

As she stood and endured corner time in the hallway with her sloppy asshole, I sat down to prepare for the upcoming test. I had a lot to do and was good at math. Today that knowledge would be crucial for my test to be effective yet safe.

*

Elizas POV

"You will need it," Naomi had said to Jessa during breakfast. I had my ideas of what that little girl had done. Breaking the schedule was almost a limit for me. A shower in the morning on a Sunday was wrong. Delaying the tests was even worse.

Since she came to Hidden Haven on Friday, I have had so many struggles. My own schedule got ruined immediately. It had been Angelica's idea to bring in Jessa. We had watched over her for months. I didn't know a so-called woman could be as dumb and lazy as she was; to not even read a contract was out of my world stupid. To run out during a thunderstorm was deadly. And now she stood in the hallway corner while I kept telling her to stand still. Her asshole didn't close completely, and I couldn't help but fantasize about my strap-on in her raw fucked asshole.

She moved again.

"Still. I will add several minutes the next time you move," I warned Jessa, and she sighed loudly.

I had to be stern with her. I wasn't this stern usually, but she needed a firm hand; that was very clear to me. I could sit here all day if I had to. I wasn't a dopamine addict like the girl in front of me.

I could hear Naomi playing her game in the living room. Another dopamine addict. At least Jessa was awake this time because she was loud again. Hopefully, Jessa didn't have an easier time because she could listen to the game.

It was 15 minutes left on the timer. But, of course, I would add five more if Jessa moved even a bit, so I didn't dare to look away from her.

"June! Come here, please!" I was still determining where she was, but hopefully still in the kitchen doing dishes from breakfast.

"Yes?" June looked out from the kitchen.

"Come, just for a minute, promise."

June trotted to the hallway, where I sat in a comfortable chair.

"Headphones," I mouthed while nodding at Jessa.

She got the drill and headed to go and get a pair. I gave her a thumbs-up as she returned with the good ones, took them from her, and put them over Jessa's ears.

I smiled as I sat down. I had just increased the difficulty level for our poor little child, and I was delighted with that. She didn't move, though, not until 30 seconds left of the timer. Instead, she clenched her ass, trying to close her loose asshole. The poor thing would get a metal rod up there very soon. But first, I had to add 5 minutes to the timer.

*

"I'm so sorry! I will never be bad again!" Jessa was sobbing against my shoulder when her time in the corner was up, and I had removed the headphones.

I hugged her tightly, still not knowing what she had done to face that consequence.

"I know, honey. I know..." I comforted her while slowly rocking her side to side. "I am proud of you; that must have felt like forever, you are also a stinky little girl, and we need that shower now. You know the routine."

She followed me obediently to the toilet; the sensor felt her presence and triggered the feeling of needing to pee in the girl.

I placed her big potty in front of the toilet, and she sat down and waited for me to let her pee. I didn't need to pee just yet, but I managed to get some out just for her to be able to lick it up. Soon she would have to be used as toilet paper for all women here; she was in training.

Her tongue was extraordinary. I could have it on my clit all day; Angelica had done an excellent job with the drug! I also knew her clit twitched since her tongue was now an erogenous zone. It was important for the next step of the routine--the shower.

After she released what she had in her tiny bladder in her potty, I grabbed her arm and placed her on the markings under the shower head. Her arms got secured with the leather straps above our heads, the metal rod slid in without any problems in her asshole, and her clit was erect enough to get into the fleshlight on the wall.

I got undressed, still horny from the piss-licking, but I didn't mind. I could handle being horny without it getting distracting. I didn't focus on Jessa's hair, which was clean enough, but her back, her teeny tiny ass, and her thighs needed a lot of cleaning to get the stench off. I couldn't keep my hands off her nipples, though. They were crazy sensitive, and my rubbing would probably get her to cum on the spot if it wasn't for Angelica's perfect drug.

The little girl panted from all the overstimulation. The fleshlight worked on her clit, rubbing it raw. She was clean enough from the first drops of water, but we couldn't leave just yet since the shower had its program and was now doing its routine. Jessa's insides underwent a massive cleaning from the rod in her sloppy asshole, and I couldn't stop it. If I did, she would have to sit on the potty for the rest of the day.

"Please..." she whispered, clearly in distress.

"Just a little more, don't worry. It will be over soon." I told her reassuringly.

Her head hung; she had given up and now took it like a destroyed girl. Then, finally, the little red light on my right turned green, and I knew it was safe to slide the rod down and away, her red clit out of the fleshlight to release her hands from the leather.

"Here's your towel, sweetheart." I gave her a big, warm, fuzzy towel and wrapped myself in a smaller one. She stood still, staring at nothing while I dried myself and dressed. It's crazy how a grown woman could look so childlike and small. She seemed mentally trapped in an adult's body, but we helped her be her true self.

"Are you a squeaky-clean little girl now?" I asked her

She nodded.

I wanted her in littlespace for a while. Talking to her as the child she undoubtedly was, kept her in littlespace, and as long as she was there, the drug in her would activate the brain fog making her dumber and easier to handle.

"Use your voice and your manners."

"Yes, ma'am," she said in her little voice.

*

I was in charge of the tests and had much to do preparation-wise.

All of us had one test each. Angelicas was a bladder test, Naomi was going to perform the doll test, Floras was the cum test, June was a word test, and mine was an obedience test. So I had to structure it to perfection, which was hard even for me.

I was mainly struggling with the order of them, all tests had to be as hard as possible, and some needed to be before another test to make that test harder for Jessa.

The doll test couldn't be the first one; it would be too easy for her. We didn't want her to fail per se, but we wanted to challenge her. The cum test couldn't be last; she would be too tired already and just go mentally numb.

Jessa was handed over to Flora to get dressed for the day. It was already 9 o'clock, so she better hurry so we could be done before lunch as planned.

My office was minimalistic, clean, and spotless. I couldn't have an unruly child in here. Everything had to be precise.

There was a knock on my door, and June opened it. Muddy, of course. She must have been in the garden after the dishes as we were in the shower.

"Yes?"

"Sorry, Eliza, could you help me set up her new words? I have most of them, but I'm struggling with the last two," June said.

I sighed. I hate being disturbed. And I'm not too fond of mud.

"Could you... change clothes first? Please?"

"Yes, absolutely!"

"Thanks..."

When June returned, she was dressed in a maxidress in an off-white, beige, and muted green pattern. It suited her tanned skin and light brown hair and flowed around her petite body like a summer breeze. She had an eye for details and knew what she wanted but was always eager to ask for guidance or input.

"So, I have the list of her new words here," she said as she placed a wrinkled paper on my desk.

"And what words are you struggling with?" I asked.

"Well, I have a new word for boobs for her. Tatas." She explained and continued, " I was thinking nips for her nipples, but it isn't humiliating enough. It should be childish and degrading at the same time."

"Other words for nipples are- areolas, teats, nubs, peaks, tips..." I said after searching online.

"I like teats; sounds a bit animal-like."

"What about udders?" I asked.

"That's more the entire breast though... maybe uddies though?"

"Horrible word," I chuckled. "And perfect."

"It's humiliating, childish, like her tatas buddies, but uddies since it comes from udders."

"Far-fetched, but go for it. Is it only Jessas parts being called like that or everyone's parts?"

"No, just for her. If I do a word test on her in the future, she might get childish names for our parts too, but they can't be as degrading."

"What's the last one?" I wondered.

"Masturbation."

"Ah. I can see why that's a difficult one."

"I know. I would prefer it to be a single word, but I just can't come up with any."

"Tickle time?" I suggested.

"Since horny is tingle that could fit. You don't think just tickle would work?" June asked.

"Both work, honestly. Easy for little Jessa to say too."

*

Junes POV

Eliza and I were exemplary brainstormers. Our brains combined made this household work. I knew she would help with the words. She was more practical than creative but had the brains for ideas.

I had spent a few days before Jessa's arrival thinking about age-appropriate names for body parts and sexual acts. My favorite one was bobo for her clit. Like a boner but cute. I like muffy, too; I thought of her pussy being sweet and puffy like a muffin. It might not be the most humiliating word, but I liked it too much for it not to be in her vocabulary. Chubbie was another favorite. I had read that a chubbie was slang for a half erection, and since she didn't have a cock and would never fully have an erection, chubbie was the perfect name for her clit, or should I say bobo?

12