Hidden Haven Ch. 10: Point of view

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I completed the list of Jessa's new words right on time.

All of the tests could result in a punishment. I am not mean, but I lack empathy, especially for girls like Jessa. So I would want her consequence to be traumatic.

"Did you decide on the order yet?" I asked Eliza. Her thick dark brown hair was still damp from the unplanned morning shower with Jessa, but she had made a low knot of it so it didn't look unruly.

"Order is the basis of everything," Eliza said with her eyes locked on her computer screen.

We couldn't even mention the word order without her saying that phrase. She had explained her deep love for it during the years with her. I knew her explanation by heart. "A well-structured and organized system is fundamental to the proper functioning and success of any entity, whether it be an individual, a society, or a business. In other words, having a sense of orderliness and structure is crucial for achieving stability, efficiency, and harmony. Without order, chaos and confusion may prevail, leading to dysfunction and failure." A very Eliza thing to say...

"Not that kind of order, you know what I meant," I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Well, I am almost done with it. You are going first. We can use Jessa's new words during the rest of the tests to make them more challenging. Then the bladder test, the cum test, probably the doll test after that, and then my test last."

"Sounds good to me. We trust you!" I replied happily.

"Of course. Now, if you excuse me, I must finish before we start. So it would be best if you got ready. Ask Angelica if she has the syringe prepared. And tell her that she will be number two in line. "

*

I found Angelica sitting on the sofa upstairs, breastfeeding little Jessa. Angelica looked up and smiled as I entered the room.

I couldn't help but admire the scene in front of me. Angelica's soft face, Jessa- laying in her arms, all brain fogged and sleepy. Motherhood suited her. She sat peacefully in an ankle-length dress with a beautiful shade of sage green. The smocked waistband gave her a flattering silhouette while still allowing her to move around freely, and the loose fabric of the dress provided easy access for breastfeeding.

Angelica's thin knit cardigan draped comfortably over her shoulders, adding a cozy touch to her outfit. The intricate pattern and dusty rose color complemented the dress perfectly. In addition, she wore a pair of sturdy leather sandals on her feet that looked both practical and stylish. I loved details in general, and Angelica was a detail pro.

As I approached, she gently changed Jessa's position so she could take the other breast while tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear.

"How cute is this?" Angelica asked, her voice soft and filled with warmth.

"Very." I smiled and sat next to Angelica on the sofa. "We have to start relatively soon, though."

Angelica sighed and looked down at Jessa. She was getting soft. I worried that her motherly feeling for her little one would be greater than our purpose.

She had found her at the hospital when she worked an extra shift. As Jessa now knows, the evil doctor was real. But he was not but not cruel. He was Angelica's colleague, Dr. Michael Patel; they had known each other for years. He had done nothing wrong but didn't understand Jessa and where she came from. Angelica had seen her and understood her struggles right away. As soon as she came home from that shift, she had jumped on Flora, begging her to be a bit of an FBI. She hacked us into Jessa's phone; we watched her every move as Angelica got increasingly anxious. One of Flora's friends from college acted as a plumber to be able to set up hidden cameras around her apartment. I attended her graduation, oh poor thing... even that was a mess.

Us being guardians didn't start as soon as she signed the contract; it started way earlier than that. Creepy to some but necessary for us. She would have been homeless without us. And she was perfect for all of our dark needs.

My roommates were like sisters to me; they had always been there for me like sisters and not partners. I could never dream of having anything sexual with them, but we all were very sexual beings and needed one more to be our toy or daughter in Angelica's world.

Changing her whole mind was my idea. I have done some hypnosis courses. I knew it was possible to change someone deeply with the proper methods. Her being in littlespace and brain fog made her in a sort of trance. Changing her vocabulary and deleting the old adult words was a way to have her stay in littlespace. Forcing herself to be there. We had managed to keep her "under" often, mainly thanks to the drug Angelica had given her.

"Both boobs are empty now; time to go, I guess..." Angelica said, still holding her eyes locked on Jessa.

"Eliza should be done with everything. I am first in line with my test. Do you have the you-know-what ready?" I asked her.

"Come on, sweety, I know, I know. You get a bit milk drunk, now, do you?"

Angelica made her sit up, and I dragged her by her hand. She was warm and soft to the touch. I held her hand as we walked downstairs, just as Eliza had decided for safety reasons.

Jessa had a teeny tiny dress with holes for her nipples, just like yesterday, but this one was light pink with red flowers as a pattern. Flora had put her hair in two ponytails with red ribbons to match the flowers. Her clit was just hidden under the fabric; I could help but pick up my phone to make her hornier from the app so I could see her clit getting stiffer as we walked down. She almost slipped as I dragged it up to an 8.

"Oops! There we go! Careful now; I know you are milk drunk and nervous, but please mind your step," I told her. It was essential to making her feel like it was her fault for being clumsy.

Eliza sat on the sofa downstairs as we entered the living room but stood up as soon as she saw us. Angelica had headed to her room to fetch the syringe we needed for the first test. The formula was just vitamins, but she would be scared of it- as she should be.

The point was to make her very focused on her new words, so she didn't have to feel the needle. I wanted her hyperfocused on learning the words so I could then test her on them.

"She can sit on the chair here, in front of the tv," Eliza instructed. "Come, sit here, will you?"

12