Hidden in Plain Sight

Story Info
Law and Robin's wild date on Sabaody Archipelago.
9.2k words
5
2.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The spongy mangrove forest floor felt pleasant to walk on as it yielded beneath Law's feet. In his one hand was an ice cream cone he had just bought, in his other was Robin's who he had bought it with. The date was pleasant, the sun was just the right amount of warm, the wind was the perfect amount of cool, and the people in the park were giving off the perfect amount of lively energy where the two of them could feel lost in it together.

Even his ice cream cone was great, rich and creamy, with a pleasant sweetness. "I'm glad you convinced me to stop here," said Law as he squeezed Robin's hand gently, his main attention still focused on the slowly melting twirl of chocolate soft serve. "I am too," said Robin, a small shopping bag full of souvenirs in her off hand. "Though I'm getting a bit bored and wondering what we should do next."

"It's almost dinner time, want to..." Law's voice stopped for a second as the sweet creaminess of ice cream was suddenly replaced by a familiar saltiness as he looked down to see Robin's vagina manifest on the side of his ice cream swirl right in front of his face. "We're in public!" whispered Law angrily as he pulled the vagina-cone closer to his chest and covered it with his hand.

"Then you'd better finish quickly before you get an embarrassing erection, we're in public after all." said Robin in an inappropriately normal voice, causing one or two passers by to turn their heads, wondering if they'd heard correctly.

"I'm tired of playing your games" chided Law as he pulled the ice cream cunt close to his mouth and tried to cover as much of it with his free hand as his tongue flicked in and out of her pussy. "Shambles" he whispered as he leaned into Robin, "if you don't want anyone to see an erection between your legs, you better find somewhere to hide that!" he said between licks as he teleported his slowly engorging dick into Robin's panties, pointed directly at her cunt.

"Now you're getting it," said Robin with a smile. "It's no good if I'm the only one having fun." She subtly manifested a hand in her yukata and gave Law's growing penis a few sensual strokes before slipping it into her vagina.

Law paused his licking for a second and made a deep sigh in annoyance at how good his cock felt. "Just the movement from you walking is getting me off." he whispered angrily at her.

Robin barely registered his scolding and grabbed his arm as she pulled him towards a line of street merchants. "Ooh, a caricature artist, let's get a portrait drawn!" she said giddily as they headed towards a man with an easel and charcoal pens.

The artist was smiling out at the crowd hoping to catch the eye of a potential customer. He was seated next to a sign advertising caricature drawings with backdrops from various famous locations, such as the epic dunes of Alabasta, the ski slopes of Drum Island, and the dramatic fountains of Water 7.

"Oh, how about Dressrosa? Aren't the dancers there magnificent!" cooed Robin at the various backdrop options. "Such bold and energetic displays of sensual dancing. They're out in the open for everyone to see, it's almost as if the audience's gaze heightens their passions." she said with a wry smile as Law continued to uncomfortably flick his tongue at Robin's ice cream clit before working it along the insides of her labia.

He continued to glare angrily at her while he did so. "Isn't the cold ice cream at all uncomfortable?" he said as the warmth of her pussy had accelerated its melting, threatening to quite literally expose them.

"I guess that just means you need to put more effort into it before your cover's blown," she said as she handed the artist a few coins and gave Law's dick a few more pumps with her manifest hand as it pulled the cock in and out of her cunt, like her own personal dildo. Robin sat down on a stool across from the artist's easel and smiled as a wave of ecstasy traveled down her back.

Law paused for a second with a scowl still plastered to his face which was still buried in Robin's icey vagina as he tried to subdue a reaction to the same sensation. No matter how good it felt, he refused to let her have the satisfaction of seeing it on his face.

"Can you lower your ice cream cone, sir?" said the oblivious artist. "I can't see your face very well."

"Just draw the damn picture, and make it fast!" scowled Law as he buried his face back into the cone and licked with a renewed fury as Robin squirmed gleefully against his penis.

"Could you guys not squirm so much?" said the artist, "I have fewer problems with people's pets."

"Just do what you can," said Law in an increasingly annoyed tone. "They at least had their balls removed leaving 2 less distractions." Law's eyes almost rolled back into his head as Robin had begun gently caressing his smooth testicles.

"Uh, sure," said the caricature artist with a confused, and slightly disturbed face as he finished up his sketch. He figured it was best for everyone if he spent his time focused on the drawing at hand and got this strange couple far away from him as quickly as possible.

Law used the lack of distractions to hit the spots he knew would really turn on Robin as Robin leaned back a bit and worked the manifest hand in her yukata a bit more to surreptitiously pull her panties back and forth, thrusting Laws dick for him in a rhythmic and steady pounding while the two of them tried their hardest not to moan. The feeling of pleasure built up in the two of them, heightened by the excitement of having sex while being drawn by an unsuspecting artist surrounded by an even more oblivious public.

"Done!" exclaimed the artist, as the subjects of the portrait came in unison. Robin's extra vagina popped out of existence, and what was left of Law's ice cream slopped onto his shirt, and conveniently hid the stains caused by Robin's pussy juices.

"You two look pretty out of breath for people who've been sitting still for a few minutes. Oh geez, you got ice cream all over my booth!" said the exasperated artist.

"Here, for your troubles," said Law as he dropped a handful of beri onto the artist's easel. The artist looked at the small fortune that had fallen into his lap and changed his tune, waving a cheery goodbye to Law whose face was now covered in chocolate ice cream and Robin's juices as he looked around frantically for a restroom of some kind to wash off his face.

"I'll take my dick back after I've cleaned up!" he whispered angrily to Robin, as her hand tucked Law's penis subtly behind herself so it wouldn't cause any suspicious bulges in her dress. "I'm glad you're having as much fun as I am!" she said as she grabbed his arm and pulled him into her bosom as she licked some of the ice cream and pussy juice mixture off of his face, cleaning up a small spot on his cheek where she planted a kiss.

Law washed his face off in a nearby restroom. "I can't believe she started again," he said to himself as Robin began to stroke his penis once more with her manifest hand ase she waited outside. "If she wants some action, I'll give her some action" he thought to himself as he hopped into a stall.

"Shambles."

Law's cock had returned to its normal position, still hard from Robin's renewed onslaught.

"Shambles."

An eager Robin appeared before him, facing the toilet. "This is my favorite part," she said as she dropped her shopping bags and leaned a hand against the wall while the other hiked up her yukata. Law pulled down her panties, it had been a while since he had used her other hole and he felt like he'd earned it by now.

The whole line of stalls shook as he thrust his cock into her ass. At first she tried to keep her voice in check, but as Law fucked the restraint out of her she began to moan audibly. Her voice echoing out of the stall and bouncing off the bathroom walls.

They heard the toilet in the stall next to them flush hastily as its occupant beat a hasty retreat, not even bothering to wash his hands by the sound of it. "You wanted everyone to know we're fucking out in public? Well now they do," said Law.

"Oh god yes, harder, harder!" was all that came out of Robin's mouth.

Law pulled Robin's legs up in front of him as he continued to fuck her while she was suspended above the toilet bowl, her hands against the wall keeping herself from falling over. "It drives me wild when you let your dick do the talking" screamed Robin. Law thought for a moment before responding to Robin's dirty talk.

"I... I love your cock hungry ass, with every fiber of my being" he replied with the best line he could think of. He wasn't very good at this part.

Robin didn't seem to mind, and turned her head back and the two lover's tongues intertwined in the space that was too enclosed for their bodies to do the same.

"I made you eat me out while a stranger drew us, what're you going to do to your naughty exhibitionist?" teased Robin in between gulps for air.

Law looked her in the eyes and said, "if you want to be exposed so badly, then I think you've lost your clothing privileges for the rest of the trip." He then shambled her yukata and underwear off of her and out of the bathroom.

The pair of them kept at it until they finally orgasmed, surrounded by their moans which echoed through the sterile walls of the bathroom.

"Oh no," said Law as the post-coital bliss quickly gave way to panic. "Let me go find your clothes. I went too far that time. It's a good thing you just bought some new clothes, might as well try them out." He awkwardly began tucking his dick back in his pants and began to straighten his clothing.

"No need," said Robin as she manifested an elegant hand bra that barely covered her plump breasts. A ring of arms adorned with jewel-like eyes wrapped themselves around her waist as manifested hair draped down from it like a skirt. The outfit straddled the line between elegant and grotesque. Clearly she had put some thought into it.

"I can't believe you had that prepared," said Law as he looked her over annoyedly while he fastened his belt buckle.

"I have no idea what you mean," teased Robin, "You get good at improvising when you've been on the run for as long as I have."

"How many situations have you been in that required improvised clothing?" asked an exasperated Law. "Wait, I don't want to know. We should get back to the ship. I can't just walk around with you naked like that." responded Law.

"I'm getting kind of hungry after all that exertion, besides I'm not naked." said Robin as she jiggled her breasts up and down with the hands that made up the bra which were keeping the two mounds barely covered.

Law shook his head as the two of them left the stall. A small crowd of curious onlookers were waiting outside to see which adventurous couple had been causing so much commotion. Robin smiled and waved at her newfound fans as their eyes moved hungrily over her body. Law pulled his hat down to hide his face as he grabbed their shopping bags in one hand and Robin's in the other and rushed out of the bathroom.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" said Robin as they left, "you should wash your hands after using the restroom."

Law angrily left the bags outside and went back in to wash his hands. Robin waited outside of the restroom and leaned her back against the wall, her hands on her hips and her body on full display to the onlookers.

"Come on," said Law as he headed off, trying to get as far away from the crowd as he could. Robin turned back to the crowd as they left and popped her handbra open for a moment, flashing them with a prime view of her breasts. She reveled in the fact that they had been heaving back and forth to the thrusts of Law's cock just moments before. Several members of the crowd fainted as their eyes popped out of their heads, and blood sprouted forth from their noses.

Law shook his head, then grabbed her regular arm to turn her around and began heading towards the ship. Robin was not having it as she dug her heels in and held firm. "I said I was hungry, I want to grab dinner before we head back. If I get too tired, things might start slipping again," she said as the space between the fingers over her nipple began to slowly open. "All right," said an exasperated Law as he put his hand over the slowly forming hole.

"You're grabbing my breast in public?" teased Robin. "How shameless!"

"I can see a restaurant down the street, it looks nice enough to have some private booths. Let's just get some food and head back." continued Law in his annoyed voice as he led a much more compliant Robin towards the eating establishment.

"Welcome to Saveur du Sabaody," greeted a chipper maitre d' at the front of a very swanky restaurant. Had this not been a resort island, Law would have expected it to have a jacket and tie dress code. "Will it just be the two of..." began the host before trailing off as he noticed Robin entering behind Law.

The maitre d's eyes flickered over to her exposed body. First alighting on her pert breasts, barely covered by a pair of lithe elegant hands, followed by a quick flick downwards to the smooth skin of her flat belly and her taught ass which protruded out from underneath her skirt as she turned to grab Law's arm. His eyes finally jolted upwards to settle quite conspicuously at the roof as he realized he was staring.

"Can we get someplace secluded, like that booth..." began Law before Robin cut him off.

"Oh, that table over there looks perfect," she said as she moved past the both of them, gently taking the maitre d's arm and leading them all towards an extremely exposed table in the middle of the dining room. "We really get to feel enveloped by the energy of the room."

"Very well," said the flustered waiter clutching the two menus he barely remembered to grab as the half naked beauty led him deeper into his own restaurant.

There were several couples who noticed Robin's outfit as they walked past. She drew stares from quite a few men, much to the ire of their partners, but even a few of the partners couldn't help but stare. Law kept his hat pulled low to hide his flush face.

"I can't believe we're still doing this," he whispered to her with an irritated voice. Robin was busy looking around the place, smiling and waving back at the occasional onlooker, a manifest hand deftly slapping away any errant patron's that reached out from the tables.

Her body may be on display for anyone who wished to look at it, but only she got to decide who felt the warmth of her body against their skin, though she wouldn't mind Law loaning it out once or twice. Especially after what she'd put the good doctor through. Despite it all, she was his to use as he pleased, when she was in the mood at least.

"Actually, I must regretfully inform you this table has been reserved," said the host, referring to the small reserved placard lying on the table.

"I'm sure they wouldn't mind sitting here instead," said Robin as she moved the placard to another table, strategically brushing her chest past the poor employee. A subtle flash of her fingers made him blush as she gave him a quick peek at her pert nipples.

"Of course, I'm sure this arrangement will work out just fine." he said hurriedly.

The maitre d' quickly seated the couple, averting his eyes as he laid the menus out on the table before rushing back to the front of the restaurant. "How rude, he didn't even pull out my chair." said Robin with a churlish grin. "He looked a bit uncomfortable, do you think he would appreciate it if I helped him out a bit so he wasn't standing around with a boner while greeting guests?"

Law wasn't even listening to her at this point. He was focused on pushing through the embarrassment so they could get back to their ship. "I can't believe we're really eating dinner out in public while your naked body is on display for the whole world to see.," he said.

"Relax and enjoy the view," said Robin, "everyone else is." She playfully winked at one of the more obvious patrons who had been staring at her chest. Robin reached over and grabbed Law's hands over the table. "We're pirates, where's your sense of adventure?" she said to him as she opened up her hand bra, briefly flashing Law and the rest of the establishment yet again. She left them out a bit longer than usual and lett the hands of her bra tug on her nipple, bouncing her breasts a bit before they grabbed a menu and raised it up in front of her exposed body.

"What was that stunt? Lift the menu higher, everyone can see your tits still" hissed Law. "What if a noble sees you and tries to make you his sex slave?"

"Imagine the things I'd let you do to me after I'm rescued," said Robin with a grin. "Besides, you shouldn't be worrying about me hiding my assets. Yours are becoming more visible by the second" she said as a manifested hand began to stroke Law's cock through his trousers. "Here, let me help," she said as her manifested hands began to undo the top of his pants and pulled out his cock. Law hid his face in the menu as the fresh air hit his penis.

"We haven't done this in a while," said Robin as a leg grew down below the table, and a beautifully manicured foot began to slowly stroke Law's cock. First running the arch of her foot along it, followed by taking it in between her toes and stroking it gently. Law pulled his chair in a bit further and made sure the table cloth was firmly in place as he resigned himself to enjoying the experience.

A waiter finally came by to take their order, and Robin finally released Law's hands, then slowly covered herself back up with her hand bra just in time for him to arrive. Law was in no mood to think about what to eat and just got the special. Robin ordered scallops, and was oddly shy about making eye contact with the waiter. The waiter's gaze lingered for a second on Robin, but with a look of familiarity instead of lasciviousness like the others.

"You know that guy?" asked Law as he left.

"He was in the revolutionary army when I was traveling with them," responded Robin.

"Did you two fuck?" interrogated Law, momentarily taking a break from enjoying the footjob to revel in being able to find some leverage on Robin.

"We had a fling or two, but despite being a spy, he's somehow more boring than cardboard. He's probably here doing some reconnaissance on the marines over at that table," she said, nodding to a curtained off booth on the wall behind Law. As the waiters came and left he saw flashes of what were unmistakably marine uniforms between the curtains.

Law held up a spoon to get a better look at the table in the reflection and nearly spit out the sip of water he had just taken. "There's a vice admiral over there Robin, that table's no joke!" he said in hushed tones. "You should have said something and we could have left before ordering anything!"

"You need to live a little," said Robin. "What's the point of life if it doesn't involve a little public sex in front of people actively trying to kill us? Besides, them being here makes it even hotter."

Robin's eyes narrowed seductively at law while he resigned himself to her mercy for the night. They were two highly capable fighters in their own right and could probably handle the table full of marines, even with a vice admiral among them.

"Fuck it," said Law, "I think its my turn to make you uncomfortable. You think your ex remembers the shape of your pussy?" Law shambled the waiter's cock into Robin's pussy with a mischievous grin.

"Oh my," said Robin in surprise, "wasn't expecting him to be at half mast in the middle of work, you think it's because of me?"

"What can I say," replied Law. "You have that effect on people, especially in that outfit." he said, allowing a small smile to form at the insanity of the situation. He let his eyes take in the eroticism of Robin's outfit undistracted for the first time. "Mind getting this over with quickly so we can enjoy our meal?"