Hidden in Plain Sight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course, I'm sure this arrangement will work out just fine." he said hurriedly.

The maitre d' quickly seated the couple, averting his eyes as he laid the menus out on the table before rushing back to the front of the restaurant. "How rude, he didn't even pull out my chair." said Robin with a churlish grin. "He looked a bit uncomfortable, do you think he would appreciate it if I helped him out a bit so he wasn't standing around with a boner while greeting guests?"

Law wasn't even listening to her at this point. He was focused on pushing through the embarrassment so they could get back to their ship. "I can't believe we're really eating dinner out in public while your naked body is on display for the whole world to see.," he said.

"Relax and enjoy the view," said Robin, "everyone else is." She playfully winked at one of the more obvious patrons who had been staring at her chest. Robin reached over and grabbed Law's hands over the table. "We're pirates, where's your sense of adventure?" she said to him as she opened up her hand bra, briefly flashing Law and the rest of the establishment yet again. She left them out a bit longer than usual and lett the hands of her bra tug on her nipple, bouncing her breasts a bit before they grabbed a menu and raised it up in front of her exposed body.

"What was that stunt? Lift the menu higher, everyone can see your tits still" hissed Law. "What if a noble sees you and tries to make you his sex slave?"

"Imagine the things I'd let you do to me after I'm rescued," said Robin with a grin. "Besides, you shouldn't be worrying about me hiding my assets. Yours are becoming more visible by the second" she said as a manifested hand began to stroke Law's cock through his trousers. "Here, let me help," she said as her manifested hands began to undo the top of his pants and pulled out his cock. Law hid his face in the menu as the fresh air hit his penis.

"We haven't done this in a while," said Robin as a leg grew down below the table, and a beautifully manicured foot began to slowly stroke Law's cock. First running the arch of her foot along it, followed by taking it in between her toes and stroking it gently. Law pulled his chair in a bit further and made sure the table cloth was firmly in place as he resigned himself to enjoying the experience.

A waiter finally came by to take their order, and Robin finally released Law's hands, then slowly covered herself back up with her hand bra just in time for him to arrive. Law was in no mood to think about what to eat and just got the special. Robin ordered scallops, and was oddly shy about making eye contact with the waiter. The waiter's gaze lingered for a second on Robin, but with a look of familiarity instead of lasciviousness like the others.

"You know that guy?" asked Law as he left.

"He was in the revolutionary army when I was traveling with them," responded Robin.

"Did you two fuck?" interrogated Law, momentarily taking a break from enjoying the footjob to revel in being able to find some leverage on Robin.

"We had a fling or two, but despite being a spy, he's somehow more boring than cardboard. He's probably here doing some reconnaissance on the marines over at that table," she said, nodding to a curtained off booth on the wall behind Law. As the waiters came and left he saw flashes of what were unmistakably marine uniforms between the curtains.

Law held up a spoon to get a better look at the table in the reflection and nearly spit out the sip of water he had just taken. "There's a vice admiral over there Robin, that table's no joke!" he said in hushed tones. "You should have said something and we could have left before ordering anything!"

"You need to live a little," said Robin. "What's the point of life if it doesn't involve a little public sex in front of people actively trying to kill us? Besides, them being here makes it even hotter."

Robin's eyes narrowed seductively at law while he resigned himself to her mercy for the night. They were two highly capable fighters in their own right and could probably handle the table full of marines, even with a vice admiral among them.

"Fuck it," said Law, "I think its my turn to make you uncomfortable. You think your ex remembers the shape of your pussy?" Law shambled the waiter's cock into Robin's pussy with a mischievous grin.

"Oh my," said Robin in surprise, "wasn't expecting him to be at half mast in the middle of work, you think it's because of me?"

"What can I say," replied Law. "You have that effect on people, especially in that outfit." he said, allowing a small smile to form at the insanity of the situation. He let his eyes take in the eroticism of Robin's outfit undistracted for the first time. "Mind getting this over with quickly so we can enjoy our meal?"

"Is your jealousy making you regret sticking my fling's cock in me?" said Robin slyly as a vagina sprouted at the bottom of the foot and started pushing it back and forth onto his cock while he tried his hardest to suppress the instinct to thrust his hips into it.

"I gotta go on break," they heard the waiter say as he dropped a tray of food onto a nearby table and ran for the bathroom.

"Looks like he's at more than half mast by now," said Law. "Want to bet on who comes first?"

Robin sighed, "it's not much of a competition. He never did hold out long enough to get me to cum." she said as she felt him release his sperm into her. "Mind not making me carry around his spunk back to our boat?"

"With pleasure," replied Law as he shambled the ex's seed from Robin's womb into a pot of tea headed for the marine's table. The warm liquid entering her snatch left Robin with an odd sensation.

"That turned me off even more, you better take responsibility!" she teased.

"Lets give mine a spin?" said Law as the two acted in unison, as if they'd done this a million times before. Robin manifested a hand coming out of her seat, and Law shambled his cock onto it and she thrust him into her. A ring of mouths sprouted around the entrance of her pussy, licking his cock all over whenever part of it left her cunt, almost like an extension of her. The feel of her lover's cock got Robin going again as she thrust in and out of herself.

"That's better," she said with a sly smile as Law's penis made its way in and out with a sensual rhythm. It was going at just the right speed to make her clamp tight around it.

The two were so deep into their not very sneaky love making that they barely noticed the commotion behind them as a teapot flew out of the marine's section followed by an irate vice-admiral demanding the manager. As the marine office stormed out of the booth, he immediately recognized Robin and his eyes grew wide. "That's Nico Robin!" he shouted.

One of the underlings piped up from behind him, "Law's here too!" as they noticed his trademark wool top hat.

The two lovebirds could barely speak beyond moaning as Law was reveling in the warmth of Robin's pussy. His cock was stimulated by the reciprocating motion of her hand and it was hitting all the right spots in her cunt. The pair of them didn't need to talk though, as Law initiated room and swapped a marine's scimitar with a bowl of soup that splattered all over him as the soldier raised it over his head to slice Robin's head in two. The marine howled in pain as hot soup got into his eyes and took him out of the fight.

Meanwhile Robin had given up on trying to be coy with her hand bra as the hands started rubbing her nipples, her heaving breasts on full display to the entire room as the rest of the patrons ran screaming from the establishment. She moaned in pleasure as the adrenaline of the fight heightened the sensitivity of erogenous zones all over her body. Law was barely able to do anything but grab the table as Robin enthusiastically used his cock as her personal dildo.

"Clutch!" shouted Robin as the small band of marines found themselves in the grasp of her arms as they were folded backwards, snapping the soldier's spines. The vice admiral wouldn't be so easy.

He drew his sword as it flashed with haki and he swung at their table. Law somehow managed to release his death grip on the table and drew his sword, Kikoku, and swung it over the table to block the vice admiral's blow.

Robin manifested hands that grabbed the vice admiral by his feet and pulled them back while two other arms slammed him face-first into their table. The arms then continued to slam the vice-admiral's face into the table repeatedly until it was a bloody pulp.

The two cried out in ecstasy as the vice admiral's head finally broke through the table as they came. Their public tryst was on full display at this point. They sat in silence for a moment soaking in the moment. Robin was naked and gleaming with a layer of sweat from her lovemaking. Law's seed was slowly dribbling out of her pussy as its original cock was now out in plain view on her chair.

The two smiled at each other having experienced a depth of intimacy few ever reached and beat a hasty retreat out of the restaurant as diners huddled in the back stared at Robin's naked body and Law's publicly displayed cock with a mixture of fear and admiration, not quite sure what to make of the situation. Robin hastily covered herself back up with her bodypart dress as they quickly hopped onto their boat and unmoored it. They then sailed at a quick clip towards the open ocean.

"Don't get dressed yet," said Law as marine ships began to encircle them and he sliced cannon balls in half as they were fired at the boat. "I have a few more rounds in me, how about you?"

Robin was using her devil fruit powers to bat away incoming cannon fire with giant arms and was taking out errant sailors on the ship decks using clutch. "I think we're used to multitasking at this point," she replied as a new hand began to unzip Law's pants.

The two made love as they fought their way to freedom while a small fleet of navy ships were picked off one by one as they followed the passionate couple into the sunset.Robin was using her devil fruit powers to bat away incoming cannon fire with giant arms and was taking out errant sailors on the ship decks using clutch. "I think we're used to multitasking at this point," she replied as a new hand began to unzip Law's pants.

The two made love as they fought their way to freedom while a small fleet of navy ships were picked off one by one as they followed the passionate couple into the sunset.