Hidden in Plain Sight Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Daniel. You know I love you." mom said as we reached the door of Ramon's house.

Ramon opened the door, greeted us and led us to his backyard with a big gazebo in quite an elegant garden. Leading us into the gazebo and to a table set for four and lit with candles, he then pulled out a chair and called to me and surprisingly, my father did the same for my mom.

As we ladies sat down, Ramon went into his house again then dad asked, "So Claire, how did your husband-to-be taste?"

I was taken aback. Then my mom just said, "Honey, you slobbered a bit too much so we know. We spoke to Ramon from time to time and we were the only other people in aside from the library's usual visitors."

I just chuckled and breathed easily "Well..." I managed as Ramon heading towards us with a cart of dinner. "Looks like he is sweet inside out." Ramon then served us all night chatting and eating along. My parents, twisting the thoughts of their statements, started playing a double-meaning game as we continued.

When he finally understood what we were talking about Ramon just said, "I'm sorry it won't happen again until Saturday night. I only hope for a small wedding and I have sent my father and a few sponsors an invitation."

"That was fast!" I smiled.

"Not quite." Ramon then revealed. "You had a lot to say and so did I, and our conversations were always give and take and our first argument, made me queasy yet quite happy. I'd listen to what you'll have to say everyday and I was at my father's firm before I was at the food truck at your school. I told him that I might send him an invitation of something big for me through fax though it was originally for something else. But I did change it for our marriage as I got inside the house."

"A good pair of ears is always nice," Mother just said. "Next to a massive live-in slave with good sausage."

My father then grunted as he chuckled, and Ramon begged as he hit my mother's leg by accident, "Please continue that foot job in your bedroom across the street miss Allie. This is my house." We then just laughed and soon, dinner ended.

I stayed to chat with him as I really loved talking to him. Then having school the day after, I kissed him good night as we just cuddled through the night respecting his wishes.

Saturday came and so did the wedding at 8 in the morning. The reception was held in his backyard as planned and meeting Ramon's parents Drew and Leilah, I said, "Now I know how Ramon ended up handsome and wholesome."

Leilah laughed and then said, "Pero sa kama, ay este... But on bed, I assure you that 'The fruit doesn't fall far from the tree.' Right pangga, I mean darling?"

The reception was an early lunch at around 11 in the morning and I was glad it ended fifteen minutes to 2 in the afternoon cause I needed my dessert. "Carry me to bed darling. And once inside, lock the door and strip." I ordered. He stood up and stripped as he then pushed the back rest of the sofa we were sitting on under the gazebo.

"As you see my mistress, I have planned that early." he spoke as he walked to stop in front of me.

Smiling I said, "No wonder there were pillows here." I lifted my arms and glad how simple even the dress was, Ramon took it from the sleeves and lifted it off, and then I took off my heart shaped pasties off my nipples and threw him my panties. "Now, romance me. I know its an order you've been wanting to hear ever since last Wednesday night. Right slave?"

Leaning forward he then started kissing my stocking-clad feet and massaged my hips and legs splattering it with kisses. I closed my eyes as I enjoyed how he worshiped my body, from kissing my left hand hand while caressing my left arm and rubbing my shoulder and did the same for my right and his steady yet heavy breathing sending shivers to my body that unexpectedly, I came a little too early. He then stopped and looked at me asking, "Are you alright mistress?"

"Who told you to stop?" I quipped looking at his naked glory. I then let out quite a loud moan as both of his hands grabbed my breasts, kneading them and then he went on licking on my nipples and licked my breasts fullness and slobbered just as his hands started caressing my sides and patting my belly as I had a sudden glance at his erection when I felt my second orgasm piling up. "Stop honey. I really don't like it but," I spoke. "Put that sausage in between my melons and fuck 'em good."

He then kissed my lips and did splattered kisses down my neck then said, "Mistress, you only get what you want. that's something I want. Cumming is good enough reward for me."

I then looked at him, cause those kisses just built me up for my orgasm all the more, then rolled over and got on my knees and my hands, spreading my legs wide I then begged, "Put that cock in your wife's wanting cunt and shower the growing baby with your cum." But he gently lay me on my back and positioned himself in between my legs and started patting my clit with his erect meat and positioned it in the entrance of my pussy.

He hoped to have just prodded but the head of his member went in. "You can't say you're truly in if you still see the rest of it." I jeered at him and it was all that it took as he leaned to kiss me, coaxing my moan, and rammed all remaining inches of his sausage into me.

He kept kissing me for minutes till I ordered, "Honey, you got some sawing to do." He kissed me again and started sucking on my tongue as his hips started moving back and forth and all I could hear was his pounding on my shapely ass. He had a hand on my belly that slid down to find my clit and he then pressed down on it gently as I felt another hand rubbing my hips. I locked my feet behind him, so he pounded on me a faster. He then stopped sucking my tongue as I then embraced him and pressed my tits on his chiseled chest, my nipples poking him. Feeling my second and last orgasm for the moment about to burst I said, "Ramon baby, RAM ON!" Then he went at it faster as his hands supported my back and my moans and grunts were getting louder.

"Oh! Fuck...mmm..." my cursing stopped when he kissed me as I came on his cock. His pounding continued as he kept rubbing my thighs and ass. After a few moments he then shot his load of semen into me.

He then stopped the kiss asking, "How...ha did...ha... the virgin do my-ah mistress?"

"He was perfect," I replied as I just looked at his brown eyes. "Stay in me and roll us over."

Placing my feet at the level of his sides, he then embraced me and rolled us over. I reached for my phone to check on the time as his arms went down rubbing my hips again. I giggled when I saw that he lasted for an hour again. Night came and we got inside the house, had our evening meal together as husband and wife, went to bed a few hours later and let the day pass.

I continued going to school to finish the semester. I was a bit of a show-off with the ring on my finger. Friends of mine asking what it was like and people asking how my Ramon was on bed. I was quiet about our bedroom sessions except to those who were really close to me, which amounts to around 7 people. I told them, "I'm a student at day but a loving wife and mistress at night."

Ramon, being a loving man, was true to his word. He even took some morning appointments off just to make sure I was in good health. As the year ended, I then revealed to friends that I won't be around for the next school year as I was in my fifth month of pregnancy.

Four months later, I gave birth to a healthy baby boy we named Chester. We both knew that the sex needed to be put to a stop for a few months. Little did he know I already had plans for his sexual needs.

12
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Really?

She turned 18 and suddenly started masturbating? Was it right at the stroke of midnight or did she wait until the next day? You weren't really clear about it and that kind of detail is important in these silly stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

There's a reason you turned off voting, you knew you'd get the 1 bombs this deserves. There is NOTHING at all romantic about this rubbish.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticabout 7 years ago
A strange kind of romance

Particularly, I am against any kind of submission, I deeply believe in equality between both sexes, is something that is in my book.

Now, I do not accept people (?) who are not able to assume their responsibilities, you can not use a woman the way George has done, then evade his responsibility, and also believe that she is from his property.

No one is owned by anyone.

That is why submission is a certain kind of bondage, however conspicuous it may be by both partners of a couple, is an attempt to assert a property of some of the people of the couple.

I would give you 4 * for your story, but voting is not enabled.

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), isn't my native language.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
His Pregnant Little Milf Young man and the pregnant Milf next door get close.in Mature
Revenge of the Nerd: Bitch Sister Nerd uses formula to make his sister his submissive slut.in Mind Control
Bosom Buddies Ch. 01 A nerd befriends the 5 hottest girls in school.in First Time
Miss Sue A house slave helps the owner's son.in Interracial Love
More Stories