Hidden Lusts Pt. 03

Story Info
Belle, James, Sam, and Mandy enjoy a Saturday together.
5.4k words
3.65
3.2k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 01/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hidden Lusts - Part 3

Reading part 1 and 2 will tie the story together better. Hope you enjoy our journey.

Belle and I grabbed a table outside on the patio overlooking the lake and took in the scenery. You couldn't ask for better weather. 75 degrees, sunny, not a cloud in sight, with a slight breeze. Our waitress came by and we ordered our drinks and then turned our attention back to the smooth water that was pocketed with a boat here and there. The weather was perfect, my wife was perfect, and this day could only get better. Belle looked like a model with her aviator sunglasses on and her skin soaking in the morning rays. She looked at me and smiled. "I love you so much James. Last night, I got carried away and thought you wanted to see that happen. I was curious more than anything and then I just got carried away. I won't let that happen again babe. I just want you and I'm so thankful for your forgiveness."

Well shit. That last line was basically the only thing that stuck out in my head. "I just want you..." I thought last night would have broken down some barrier that she might have had up about being shared with another guy. Did it actually make her put up MORE of a guard? Is she just saying that to see if that would make me feel better? Well, if she was, it was doing the opposite. I WANTED to see her with another guy. I WANTED to witness seeing her perfect ass getting railed by a cock bigger than mine. I thought I was getting closer to getting Belle to be a hotwife. After hearing that and with the way she said it, that possibility seemed light years away.

"Sweetie, I love you so much too and I promise you, I'm NOT upset. You DID see what it did to me in the car just talking about it. We can talk more about it tonight and maybe set some rules around how things progress." I started.

Belle held up her hand in a stopping motion, reached across the table, and grasped my hand. "I JUST want YOU James." She had taken off her sunglasses as she said this and her beautiful eyes were glistening with tears. "I married you and want to spend the rest of my life with YOU. No one else."

Double shit. I thought I was so close to this happening. FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK. Maybe this was for the best. Was I in my right mind to be wishing for another guy to fuck my wife? To watch her ride his huge cock? To have orgasm, after orgasm while having her pussy stretched out. To see her ass ripple and her tits bounce while getting pounded doggie style? To not even think about me while his huge cock was ramming into her over and over making her pussy cream all over him? To see her ass up, face down, gripping the bedsheets, wiggling her ass back and forth begging for that huge cock to break her in two? To see her jump off his cock and ram it down her throat when he started cumming? Do you catch my drift? Most guys would be insanely jealous of that happening. Me? Not so much. I guess I'm in the minority, and this kink is unique, but I'm confident that what I bring to Belle, no one else can give her. She wouldn't leave me. This would be a mutual decision to explore this lifestyle. Right?

I shook my head to clear my fantasy as she was staring at me intently searching for any sign of remorse. A tear drop was forming on her cheek. I hadn't said anything for a good 15 seconds. Ooops. I better calm her down and reassure her that I love her and all I want is her....to take a huge cock in front of me. Well, maybe I shouldn't say that last part about her taking a huge cock in front of me.

"Belle, all I want is you too." I said as I leaned forward and placed my free hand onto hers grasping our hands together now. I held her gaze, "I want you to be happy and I want to enjoy our lives together. I want to explore the world with you, grow old, start a family, and raise those kids to be badasses in everything they do." Belle started laughing. That was one thing I loved about her and I know she loved about me. The ability to make her laugh in any situation we were in. Was I over the top at times? 100%. Did I make her laugh more than roll her eyes? Also 100%.

My joke had eased her tension and she wiped the tear away from her face. Our waitress dropped off our drinks and right at that time, Sam and Mandy walked in. Belle expertly composed herself and I stood and gave Sam one of those hand shakes with a pull in hug. Mandy was looking sexy as hell as she leaned in and hugged Belle. Sam and I stared at their asses, looked at each other, and laughed. Sam had NO idea that I knew what had happened last night, but I doubt he even cared if I did.

"I heard Belle kicked y'alls ass at Farkle last night!" Mandy said as she greeted me. She pressed her tits up against my chest in a full frontal hug. Mandy was wearing short jean shorts that were frayed and came just below her ass cheeks and a hot pink tank top that her tits were spilling out of. I was NOT complaining about that hug.

"Not as bad as we kicked y'alls ass in beer pong!" I retorted as I looked over her shoulder and watched Sam and Belle hug. Did I just see Sam take a quick squeeze of her ass? That sly dog! Belle pulled away quickly from him and slapped him on the shoulder as Mandy was still hugging me.

"What are you drinking over there James? Your lame CC12 or is this place too crappy to carry that refined canadian whiskey? I bet they didn't know Don Draper was going to make an appearance today." Sam teased. He always made fun of my choice of whiskey and compared me to the infamous Don Draper of Mad Men who was seen sipping on Canadian Club often in that show. I just happened to enjoy sweeter whiskey with a mixer. I like what I like and I didn't let it get to me.

"It's better than that shit seltzer you drink!" I shot back. "What is it again? White claw bitch flavored?"

Mandy and Belle burst out laughing and Sam just shrugged his shoulders as everyone sat down. I thought this would be more awkward, but with the drinks flowing, jokes flying, playful flirting between everyone, and the gorgeous scenery (from the girls and the view), it really made for a relaxing time. Sam made a joke about them being late because Mandy couldn't find her panties at his place. Mandy screamed with her mouth wide open in shock. Belle started laughing and looked at me and raised her eyebrows in an "I told you so" look. I just shook my head smiling at the gall Sam had. I don't blame him. He HAS to be confident with what he is carrying around down there.

After a few more drinks and some good conversation, Sam and I had decided to go to play a round at our favorite local golf course, Emerald Falls. The course was tucked away in the valley and the holes wound in and out between gorges and canyons. A few holes had great elevation changes that made for scenic views and even more challenging shots. Belle and Mandy begged to come along, pouting their lips and saying "PLEASEEEEE!!!". We reluctantly agreed because what guy wouldn't want to have the company of two gorgeous women while playing golf AND drinking too? Not a bad way to spend a Saturday afternoon. We closed our tabs and met up at the course an hour later. Belle had changed into a little purple golf skirt that had spandex shorts underneath. She wasn't a golfer at all, but she looked damn sexy in that outfit. Her top was a low cut, sleeveless, white polo that showed off her amazing cleavage. I didn't know how I was going to be able to play golf with her being dressed like that. We were on the practice green and she attempted a short putt that missed. She leaned over to pick up the ball to try again. Her skirt rode up her ass showing her shorts underneath hugging her ass cheeks. Every single guy's eyes were on her that was on the practice green, the driving range, and the first tee. Belle was of course oblivious to any of this happening.

"UGH! I am awful at golf!" Belle muttered as she lined up the putt again. I went behind her, wrapped my arms around her and helped change her grip on the putter. I pressed up against her ass and she gave a playful little wiggle while smiling. Well, I hope I could hide my bulge when this was over or that would be a little embarrassing.

"Putting is about being gentle and not having a death grip on the club." I softly explained in her ear as I helped her swing the club back and forth smoothly. "Soften your grip, use your arms, not your wrists, and don't slap at the ball." I continued. She was smiling and kept wiggling her ass against me. "Now, place the putter behind the ball, line up your shot again, and make sure you have your aim point picked out. Slowly pull the club back, and then follow through the ball." I explained.

I let go and stepped back away from her. Belle looked down and concentrated on the ball and putt. She slowly brought the putter back and then forward with a nice tempo. The ball rolled right into the cup from 3ft away. Belle let out a little scream, jumped up and turned and looked at me, "I'm going to be a pro in no time with you coaching me!"

Right at that time, Sam and Mandy walked up onto the green next to us. "Why can't you do that on the course James? I think you need Belle to putt for you today." Sam teased.

"You just want to see her bend over and grab the ball out of the cup you perv." I laughed and Sam shrugged and laughed too. Mandy walked over to Sam. "Can you teach me like that too?" she asked. I started laughing HARD at that. Mandy looked at me quizzically.

"HAHAHAHAH Mandy please never, and I mean NEVER, take a lesson from Sam on anything related to golf." I joked. Sam told me to fuck off and we went to our carts to go to the first hole since our tee time was up. The round was a lot of fun. Everyone was having a good time, the girls looked fantastic with their legs up on the golf carts trying to get a tan, and there was plenty of booze flowing. I was actually on pace to break 80 through 16. Hole 17 was an very scenic, 150 yard par 3 that had its tee box on top of a canyon. The green was down 300 feet and was surrounded by water in the back, left, and front of the green. It was by far my favorite hole and I usually hit a few off the tee when there wasn't a group behind us.

I pulled out my PW and took aim at the green. I took a 3/4 swing and hit the ball crisply. The ball flew through the air, right at the flag. Time seemed to stand still for a moment. Then....the ball hit the bottom of the flag stick and bounced out a few feet away. We all yelled out in excitement AND disappointment at my almost hole-in-one.

Belle looked at me in shock. "If you make this putt and then par 18, you'll shoot a 79!" she said excitedly. Sam laughed and said, "I bet he chokes just like Mandy did last night!" Mandy punched him in the shoulder and said, "Stop talking shit! You aren't even going to break 90 dumbass! Plus, it's hard NOT to choke when you're trying to put 9 inches in your mouth!"

Belle and I looked at each other with wide eyes and open mouths. Was that really shock on Belle's face or was it curiosity? She bit her lower lip and tried not to laugh. Sam was doubled over laughing hysterically and Mandy was blushing and also laughing at her crude joke. Alcohol really does lower you inhibitions!

"I tell you what James" Sam started. "If you break 80, I'll let Belle suck my dick! Think you can concentrate with that image in your mind?"

"SAM!" Mandy scolded while Belle glared and shook her head at him. No way was Sam aware that I knew what happened last night. That he had taken his shot and fingered my wife and she had jerked him off over his pants. I just laughed it off, but Sam was right. There was no way I could concentrate with the image in my head of Belle trying to deepthroat Sam's 9" dick. Just thinking about it made me get butterflies in my stomach. I had a distant look on my face as Sam hooked his shot into the water. Belle and Mandy laughed. "That's what you get you asshole!" Belle giggled.

We proceeded to the green in our carts while the wind blew Belle's hair that was pulled back in a ponytail. I looked over at her and she smiled at me. "Do you want to suck his cock baby?" I nervously asked.

Belle stared at me and didn't say anything. I couldn't read her eyes due to her aviators being on, but I could tell she was thinking about last night and how big he was. How that monster dildo felt inside of her. How she came uncontrollably on it. How it would feel better with a real cock and not some silicone dildo. Or maybe that was just what I WISH she was thinking about.

"I just want YOU James. Do not let him get in your head!" Belle begged.

Too late for that I thought. That bastard. He knew exactly what he was doing. He just didn't know that I saw him and Belle last night. In fact, it was all I've been thinking about. I could just imagine Belle on her knees in front of Sam. His 9" dick laying over her face as she licks up and down his shaft to his balls. Belle was amazing at giving head, but could she deepthroat someone 2.5" longer AND thicker than me? She would try for sure. She loved challenges and taking his monster dick down her throat would definitely be a big challenge (no pun intended).

I was lost in my thoughts as I pictured Belle shoving Sam's monster cock into her throat. Him holding her hair into a high ponytail and shoving her head down further on him. I could imagine Belle feeling the head of his cock against the back of her throat and then pushing further than she ever has before. Gagging and pulling up for air and then attacking his cock again and again trying to feel his balls against her chin. Sam, being in awe of seeing his cock buried in my wife's mouth and not being able to hold back his cum. I could imagine him pulling out and shooting cum streams all over her face and down her throat, coating her face and tits in his cum. Belle would be like a bitch in heat and try shoving him back into her mouth begging to taste him, begging to feel him inside of her. FUCK! How the hell am I going to putt and finish this round now?

I got out of the cart, grabbed my Bettinardi BB-1F putter out of the bag, and walked up to the green. "Hey asshole, the drop zone is back there!" I yelled out as Sam was dropping a ball right next to the green. He flipped me off and duffed his chip 3 yards, barely making it onto the green. Belle and Mandy laughed out again at his misfortune while Sam muttered something about taking too many shots and that was what was ruining his round. He might have a bigger dick than me, but I'm a better golfer (as if that was any consolation).

Sam finally finished out the hole with an embarrassing 7 and flipped me off as I was lining up my 3ft putt for birdie. It was an easier putt with a slight right to left break which for some reason, is easier for me to make than left to right putts. "You got this babe!" Belle encouraged. Sam said something under his breath that sounded like, "I bet you do hope he breaks 80 you cock slut", but I couldn't really make it out.

I lined up my putt, took a deep breath, fought off the effects of all the alcohol I had consumed, and made the putt. Belle and Mandy let out a cheer and yelled some encouragement to me and Sam just walked off to the cart grabbing another seltzer and fireball shot from the cooler. Belle ran up to me and gave me a VERY passionate kiss on the lips. She pulled away and I recovered from the surprise onslaught. "You got this James! I know how badly you want to break 80 and you're going to do it! Do NOT let that asshole get in your head!" Belle was right. I could par 18 and still break 80. I didn't need a birdie. No biggie with the way I was playing! On top of that, the 18th hole was a straight par 4 that was only 350 yards long. The only trouble was a little stream down in a gorge that was 20 yards in front of the green. We got up to the tee and I took out my driver.

"Woah! Watch out for Mr. Big Swinging Dick over here pulling out a driver!" Sam said as he grabbed his 3 wood. "Think you can keep that straight with what's on the line? I know the REAL reason why you want to break 80." he snickered. "Your honors." he waved to the open teebox.

I was amped and my adrenaline was racing through my body. Not only was I thinking about breaking 80, but I was thinking about what Sam had said about "letting" Belle suck his dick. To everyone else that would have heard, it would've been a crude joke. I knew better though. After witnessing last night and also that I had shared my fantasy with him, I knew he was trying to get in my head. I looked down the fairway as I was standing over the ball and then crushed my drive right down the middle. Sam gawked at the ball streaking through the air. "Holy shit! You do want to see Belle suck my dick!" he laughed. This was a win-win situation for Sam. Either I broke 80 and he could "joke" about Belle sucking his dick and me secretly wanting that, OR he would know his comment got to me because I couldn't shake the image of my gorgeous wife on her knees in front him. He was already down about $40 on our dot game, so me not breaking 80 would at least make him a little happy on that front too.

I just shook my head and walked back to my cart not even caring about proper etiquette and watching him hit. He was drunk and probably wouldn't even break 95 anyways. WHACK! "FUCK!" Yep. Sam hit it OB and Mandy and Belle laughed at him again. I hopped in the cart with Belle and drove off to find my ball.

"James, that last shot was amazing! I'm so happy I'm here to witness this moment! You got this babe!" Belle was so excited as she hugged tight against my arm as I was driving. The smile on her face put me at ease. I was glad she was here too. She made my life better in every way possible.

We were getting closer to where my ball should be, but I couldn't see it. Shit! Did it roll into the stream? No way. That would've been a 330 yard drive. It's possible, but that would've been one of my longest drives ever. Belle had a worried look on her face too. "I'm going to hop out and go look over there." she said.

Belle hopped out of the cart, her skirt rising up and showing the bottom curve of her ass. I turned around and went back down the fairway thinking I might have passed it. "JAMES! I think I see it!" she yelled out. I turned towards her and she was pointing down into the gorge where the stream was. Cursing under my breath I got out and went to go confirm that it was my ball. Sure enough, it was. I could see my signature mark on the ball. Sam had decided to drop one by me apparently because he drove up with Mandy.

"Damn James! You're going to ruin this for me!" Sam complained, watching his imaginary blowjob from my wife disappear before his eyes. Mandy shot him a death stare as he hit his shot up about 20 feet away from the green.

"What does this mean?" Belle questioned. "He has to drop here and this will be his 3rd shot. He has to get up and down from here to watch you suck my dick." Sam answered. Belle glared at him and I swear, that look could've froze a rabid wolf dead in its tracks. "Fuck off Sam!" she growled. Sam just tucked his tail between his legs and flopped down in his cart next to Mandy who slapped him on the arm.

I reached into my bag and grabbed another ball and dropped it in the area where my drive had crossed over the red hazard marks. This was a straightforward shot. 20-25 yards out and just needed to get within 15ft to have a reasonable shot at making par. I set up to the ball for a little pitch shot and hit it crisply. It flew towards the hole, hit the green, bounced twice and stopped dead about 10ft away. Whew! I had a shot at this still!

"Great shot baby! You were draining these all day long!" Belle said trying to throw some confidence my way. I sat back in the cart next to her thankful for how supportive she was as we drove up to the green. "Keep concentrating James! Do NOT let Sam get to you."

"YOU MIGHT BE DRAINING SOMETHING LATER!!" Sam yelled over his shoulder at Belle as we drove up to the green. Mandy once again slapped his arm and gave Belle an apologetic look while the wind whipped her hair around her face.

12