Hidden Lusts Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We got up to the green and Mandy made a comment about if Sam made his putt, she would wear her special teddie for him. Sam got SUPER excited and tried his best to make it as Mandy tended the pin and bent over suggestively letting her cleavage spill out of her top. Sam didn't even get close and we all laughed. "You'll still wear that if you want this again." Sam brazenly said as he grabbed at his crotch. Mandy just gave a playful and cute huff and hugged him. "Fineeeee, I'll still wear it for you even though you fucking SUCK at golf!"

"Your turn slugger! We all know what's on the line. If you make this putt, you break 80 for the first time ever and I'll give Belle the honor of sucking of my dick! I KNOW you want to see that so if you make it, I guess you're ok with your wife being with another guy." Sam said condescendingly.

I put his comment out of my head as I read my putt. Slightly uphill, right to left break about a hole out. It wasn't an easy putt, that's for sure. Shit, Sam was right. I wanted to break 80 and see my wife suck his monster cock. I wanted to see that scene play out in front of me. I know Belle wasn't taking that comment seriously, but maybe she was actually hoping for an excuse to suck his dick. She could deepthroat me easily. Could she deepthroat him? Belle had been adamant about not wanting anyone else but me, but would her sexual desires eventually take over one day or even later tonight after we drank some more?

I stood over my putt and it seemed like time slowed down. I looked to the hole and then to my ball a few times making sure I had my aim point exactly right. In my mind, I envisioned the ball rolling up the hill and turning right into the hole (and then Belle in her thong on her knees in front of Sam's massive cock). SHIT! Get that vision out of your head! I stood up and backed off the putt and Sam starting laughing. "Pressure's on buddy!" he egged on.

I lined back up and didn't think twice about it. I had the line down and put a smooth stroke on the putt. The ball rolled exactly where I aimed at and at a great pace. It started its slow break towards the hole and at about a foot out, I knew it wasn't going to break as much as I thought. The ball hit the left lip and rolled halfway into the cup, made its way around the back of the cup, and the finally dropped in after it made almost a full rotation of the hole!

Belle and Mandy started jumping and yelling. I pumped my fist while my heart was racing and went to go pick the ball out of the cup. Belle rushed and jumped up on me while wrapping her legs around my waist and kissed me. "I'm so happy for you baby!!!" she said while giving me kisses all over my face. I felt like I just won the Masters and the only thing I did was break 80 lol. That was a big accomplishment for me though! I looked over to Sam and he had a smirk on his face.

"That's another dot for me and you owe me $50 now!" I told Sam. That made his smirk disappear quickly and he sulked his way back to his cart as Mandy gave me a high five. An idea struck me. "Sam! How about you and Mandy run by the liquor store and grab a bottle of tequila and then we can have a game night over at our place? Don't forget limes!"

Belle and Mandy squealed their excitement and started talking about what games they wanted to play. "Will that cover my $50 I owe you?" Sam asked.

"As long as it isn't a shitty bottle!" I replied as I grabbed a handful of Belle's ass and made her squeal again. This night was going to be a fun one. Maybe I could convince the girls to take body shots off each other.

We took off our separate ways and decided for them to meet us at our house around 8pm which was a couple of hours out. Belle and I arrived home with us both on a high. We had sung our lungs out with the windows down and laughed at each other the entire way home. Belle was so amazing.

We both stripped down naked in our bathroom and I turned on a nice hot steaming shower. I watched as Belle walked sexily over to the shower to join me. Her breasts bouncing slightly with each step. Her abs that showed slightly against her skin tightening with the steps. Her gorgeous hair spilled down her back. She smiled as she stepped into the water with me and embraced me tightly. I IMMEDIATELY became rock hard and she noticed as my dick pressed up against her pubic bone. She reached over and grabbed some soap and lathered up her body paying special attention around her bare pussy that she had just waxed a few days ago. She pressed her lips against mine and we kissed, our tongues exploring each other's mouths. My hands started roaming along her back and ass, rubbing the soap in more. She grabbed my dick, turned around, and placed it right between her soapy ass cheeks. She arched her back and leaned her shoulders against my chest, resting her head against my chest. She turned her head back up to me and I attacked her neck with my mouth and massaged her slippery breasts with my hands as she grinded her ass cheeks up and down my shaft. Holy shit, this felt AMAZING. Belle was really getting into now moaning out my name as I reached down between her legs and let my fingers find her slit. I started working their magic against her clit. She started grinding faster and faster while I raced my fingers around her slit and rubbed her clit.

"I can't wait to watch you fulfill our bet and suck Sam's cock tonight." I whispered into her ear while I nibbled on it. Belle immediately started convulsing. Her body shaking uncontrollably as she reached up with one arm behind my head, grasping the back of my head to hold herself up. I continued my attack on her clit and breasts as she let out a scream. "FUCK BABY! I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMINGGGG! FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!" she yelled as her body continued to shake. She came for a good 30 seconds grinding her ass up against dick when she suddenly turned around, dropped down to her knees, and deep throated me. It took me off guard as I grabbed the sides of her head and guided her up and down my length. She grabbed the back of my ass and pulled me forward, swallowing me whole again. I bellowed out, "I'M GOING TO CUM!" She held herself there, her forehead against my stomach, as I unleashed rope after rope of cum down her throat. Belle finally pulled her mouth off my dick making sure she sucked out every last drop on the way up. She stood up and kissed me deeply. FUCKING SHIT! I could taste myself on her tongue and it was such a turn on.

"James, I TOLD you, I just want YOU!" she said as she kissed me again giving me the after-taste of my own cum. She grabbed the hand I had fingered her with and brought it up to my mouth. I greedily sucked off the rest of her juices and then she slowly took my fingers into her mouth relishing the taste of her young, succulent pussy.

I wasn't going to argue with her, but she did cum HARD as soon as I mentioned Sam's cock. I was going to try my damnest to see that happen tonight. We finished showering, washing each other's bodies, and then got dressed. I threw on a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt and Belle decided on some pink yoga pants that accented her ass perfectly, and a tight light purple tank top that showed off her ample cleavage.

"You just need a neon green head band and you would make the perfect groupie for Journey!" I teased her. She laughed hysterically dancing around shaking her hair around like rock star. Man, I loved this woman and how she could act so goofy around me.

We both laughed some more when we heard a knock on the door. Belle ran to the front door yelling, "Be right there!"

I watched her ass shake as she ran off down the hall to the front door. Damn my life was great, I thought as Sam and Mandy walked through holding up the bottle of tequila like it was a trophy. This was going to be one crazy night.

To be continued.....

12