Hidden Passions - Two sides of Desire

Story Info
Lucky guy makes it with office Iron Maiden.
6.8k words
4.48
4.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is set circa 2017-2018 in a medium to large metropolitan area somewhere in the Midwest region of the United States. All the names of characters as well as businesses in this story are purely fictitious and not based on anything real or imaginary. Any similarities to people living or dead, or businesses real or imaginary, is purely coincidental. Also, any and all sexual situations depicted in this story occur between two legally consenting adults, 18 years of age and older. Hope you enjoy.

Hidden Passions:

The Two Sides of Desire.

"OH MY GOD, what a damn, fucking bitch," I remember thinking to myself the first time I encountered Miranda at work.

Miranda had earned the dubious reputation at work of being a real "Iron Maiden" in the office where we worked. Referred to as "Ye Ole Ball Buster" or "Nut Cracker" by some of the guys who worked for her, it wasn't long until Miranda became the joke of the water cooler talk.

However, Miranda was not the one to let it bother her, or at least on the outside that is. She knew that most of her subordinates didn't like her, but she was okay with that. In her mind, she was there to do only one thing, turn sales around, and increase the company's productivity.

At age 34, Miranda had been brought in from the outside by the new president of the firm, Mr. Franklin Peterson the Third, along with me and a few others to help turn around a floundering publishing firm that had just been acquired. She had an excellent resume, graduating at the top of her class in her e MBA program, and had successfully turned around three other failing businesses since graduating from one of the top business schools in the nation at the age of 23 with an MBA in Marketing and Corporate sales.

As the new Senior Sales and Marketing Manger, Miranda's job was to turn sales around and mine as Vice President of Financial and Accounting Information Systems, was to get the company on solid financial footing, as well as update the arcane dinosaur bookkeeping system the company had been operating with for the last 25 years.

I was able to implement new cost cutting procedures that cut expenses by two-thirds and had just brought online a new financial accounting system that paid for itself in seven months. As a result, the company had just began operating in the black again.

The only thing needing improvement was marketing its products, and increasing the productivity of the sales reps. Under Miranda, she was able to boost sales and marketing by 15 percent, but in her mind that wasn't good enough, and there was vast room for improvement

This proved to be a challenge even for Miranda. In the First business meeting she came into just after being hired, I noticed she was letting in to them like she was preaching a fire and brimstone sermon.

That was when I first formulated my opinion of her, but as I got to know her over the course of the following seven months and working closely with her, I soon began to see a softer side to her that not too many people saw, but it wasn't until the seven months had passed, that I would get a chance to experience that softer side personally.

It was about one week later, when on a Thursday, she came by my office around 11:45 a.m, and out of the blue, asked if I would like to have lunch with her, her treat she added. I said sure why not, and we went in her car, which turned out to be a 2014 Confederate Gray Audi A-4 convertible which was top of the line, with heated leather seats, GPS system, and Satellite radio.

I guess I should have figured she would drive this sort of car by the way she appeared. Standing approximately 5'7" tall, with frizzy brownish-blonde hair that came down to her shoulder blades, Miranda was a knockout.

Miranda had an average build and nice sized tits(all natural, no implants). I estimated she was a 34 D cup in the breasts, and her waist and hips looked to maybe a 24 in the waist, and 34 in the hips. She also had long well-toned dancer's legs, pouty ruby red lips that beckoned to be kissed, and enchanting crystal ice blue eyes that ensnared a man's soul and hold it hostage.

Even though Miranda dressed professionally, the outfits she wore were still enticing. On this particular day, she had on a cream colored button sweater on top of a matching shell underneath that had a modest but low neck line. She was also wearing a blue skirt that came down below her knees.

The outfit was capped off by brown boots that came up to her knees and a blue sapphire necklace that was set in 14 carat gold and tiny diamond specks around it. The necklace had one big blue sapphire stone in the center and then had 3 little teardrop shape blue sapphire stones that draped down from it.

Just from the way the outfit was designed, it called attention to her bust line, and if a guy wasn't careful, he might spend too much time looking at her breasts, which could be seen sticking proudly out from her chest, as they appeared so perfectly round yet supple.

Being careful, I tried not to stare, but Miranda obviously didn't care whether people did or not. To her, it was a big turn on, and she was extremely proud of her body, and didn't mind showing it off.

"So what do you think about the Hearthside Room," Miranda said lighting up a cigarette and racing off in the car.

"Sounds good to me" I replied. "But isn't that a little pricey," I added.

"Don't worry about it sugar, its no trouble," Miranda said with a smile.

As we drove to the restaurant, Miranda was the chatter box, cutting up, cracking jokes and telling me all about herself. I came to find out over the course of lunch, that the exterior she put up at the office was a facade, far different than the real Miranda. The real Miranda was funny, witty, charming, sensitive, somewhat shy at first, but once you got to know her, she was fun loving, loved to party, and anything but a bitch.

We arrived at the restaurant around 12:15 and they seated us by a fireplace in a secluded area in a horseshoe shaped booth. Miranda slid into the middle of the booth and I sat beside her about two feet away.

All during lunch, we talked and I told her about myself. She listened intently and I could tell just by the way she smiled, that there was some spark there between us and if I was willing to pursue it further. I was willing to bet we could connect.

So Lennie tell me something," Miranda said with a soft sigh, in almost a perplexed tone, as she scooted over in the seat so she was next to me. "How do I get those knuckleheads in sales to get off their fat asses and generate more new accounts?"

"Ah," I replied, "therein lies the rub. You see, most of those people are college interns who think this is not the real world, or old timers who are just buying their time until retirement. I have been watching you, and you are very much real world oriented. I think it well help if you get them to think that way as well."

"How do I do that," Miranda replied.

"Well treat their intern jobs like a real world job such as adding incentives or bonuses tied to productivity, but make it a team effort and not an individual one, where if the team wins, then they win, so as you don't get one alpha dog doing it all and who ends up destroying the incentive for the others."

"What about those old timers as you called them just waiting for retirement," Miranda then asked.

"That is going to be a bit tougher, but I am confident you will find a way," I commented with a smile.

"Will I need executive approval" Miranda inquired further.

"Ask Mr. Peterson and tell him your situation, and I will back you up," I said reassuringly. "He's pretty open minded and flexible."

"Thanks Lennie, you're a sweetheart," Miranda said putting her hand on mine and giving me a hug and a soft gentle kiss on the cheek. She then put her arm around me on the back of the bench.

It was like we had passed the first level of our relationship and were now connecting on a more intimate level. Then came the hard question.

"So tell me truthfully Lennie," Miranda said softly. "What was your first opinion about me," was her next question.

Ah, one of those age old trick questions you just can't win at. Do you tell the truth and risk alienating a new possible friend(and possibly more), or do you lie like a dog and get caught in a lie, then lose their respect. As tactfully as I could, I told Miranda that I had originally formed an ill-formed opinion based on what others said.

"Good answer," Miranda replied, and surprisingly enough, she kissed me on the lips softly. "At least you're honest. I know that people think I am an asshole, and I believe the nicknames some have given me are and I quote 'Ye Ole Ball Buster and Nut Cracker.'"

"I also have come to know a little something about you over the last seven months sweetie," Miranda added. "I know that you are firm, but fair, and that you respect those who work for you. Also, you honestly don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, and I thank you for being the gentleman and sparing mine."

"Well," I replied, "I must confess that since I have watched you and come to know you, I have determined that you are not what everyone has made you out to be. By contrast, you are a very charming, very lovely, and if I may be so bold as to say, very attractive woman and someone with who I can hope to work much closer with and get to know better."

"Mmmmmmm, I would like that very much like that too," Miranda replied softly smiling and running her hand over mine and giving me another kiss on the lips. "Why don't we get to know each other better by having dinner and drinks tonight."

"Sounds good," I replied, "but I insist that you let me pay this time," I added.

"Deal," Miranda said with a sweet smile, and with that we both kissed.

"Now Lennie my dear, I have one last question," Miranda said. "It's deeply personal and if you don't want to answer, I will understand."

"Go for it," I replied with a confident smile. "I'm pretty much an open book."

"Okay hun, here it goes," Miranda began and then posed her question. "So Lennie, I gotta tell you something," Miranda said with a sweet smile. "You know, you are the only one in the office besides Mr. Peterson who hasn't tried to scheme his way into my pants. Why is that?"

I was sort of taken off guard, and simply replied that I wasn't a skirt womanizer or a skirt chaser any more and chose to let a relationship develop naturally. However that hadn't always been the case.

I told her that In college and all through my twenties, I was very much a party animal and chased women and had many a sexual conquests with women my age and some older, both single and married.

Looking at me it was easy to understand why women found me attractive. At 6'2" tall, weighing 195 pounds, with sandy blonde hair which I kept short, blueish green eyes, a muscular build with washboard abs and ruggedly handsome looks, sort of like a young James Dean, I was quite popular with the women.

I went on to explain that that lifestyle had suited me okay, until I hit my 30's. I told her I kinda got burned out on all the one night stands, and wanted something more. Also, a few "baby momma" scares made me realize that if I was going to still be sexually active, I needed to make sure that I wasn't going to be the one who contributed to making a baby, so I had "the operation," otherwise known as a vasectomy.

Lastly, I told her that I had a few more short term relationships that were sexual in nature and they were good, but nothing seemed to click, so about four months before taking the job with the publishing company, I was just going to allow "fate" as it is called bring my soulmate into my life. I wasn't swearing off sex, but I was just going to let what ever happened, happen.

Miranda listened intently then with a smile said "Well maybe fate has determined it is the right time," giving me a long sensual kiss on the lips. "I know I have felt a special connection, and I am sure you have as well."

"Oh yeah, most definitely" I replied confidently. "I feel the exact same way about you."

"Well hon, since you were honest with me, I guess I will be honest with you," Miranda said with a soft smile. Miranda then went on to tell me that in college, she had a loser boyfriend who she deeply loved and thought he loved her.

They were together for a total of four years and became sexually intimate. She had two pregnancies that ended badly, one was atopic and one was a miscarriage. As a result of two failed pregnancies, and upon further medical tests and exams, her doctor said that she was at high risk for future problems, and that it was best she had a partial hysterectomy, so she did.

Her boyfriend stepped out on her after that and cheated on her, and then dumped her after a year. His reasons for cheating on and breaking up with her were that in his mind, she was damaged goods, and he felt he wanted a "real woman"(his words), so he treated her horribly, then dumped her.

That is when she decided that she was going to protect herself, and if it meant being an ice cold bitch, then so be it. She still had sex, but she set the tone and was very selective. She also kept the person at arm's length, never allowing herself to get close to him emotionally. Then I came into her orbit, and things slowly began to change, and she let herself believe she could find true love again.

I leaned over and kissed her sensually on the lips and she returned the kiss, I told her I would never cheat on her and she implicitly knew that I was being honest and not the kind to run around like some horn dog in heat, humping everything in sight that was remotely female.

By now, it was now about 2:30. and we left the restaurant and walked to her car, I opened her door to the car and as she was getting ready to get into the car, she suddenly paused, turned towards me, threw her arms around me, pulled me to her, and laid a long deep wet kiss on me.

Miranda had her hot tight little body pressed into mine and as she kissed me, she rubbed it up against mine and slid her leg across mine. She also grinded her crotch against mine and I am quite sure she felt my raging hard on that was now pulsating through my pants.

"What was that for," I said with a breathless smile as we broke the kiss. "It's not that I am complaining, because I am not," I added. "It's just that kiss caught me off guard."

"Well sweetie," Miranda said smiling. "I just wanted to express in some small way how thankful I am that you have treated me with respect. It really means a lot to me."

"Wow, if that is the way she shows mild gratitude, I can't wait to see how she is when she is really thankful," is what was going through my mind at the time.

Miranda must have been able to read my mind or something, because after the kiss she added with a sultry, sexy, seductive purr "and if you think that is hot, just wait until later this evening when I can thank you thoroughly, big boy" and with that, she gave me a naughty wink and got into the car.

On the way back to the office, Miranda had one hand on the wheel and one hand in mine as we drove. It was pretty apparent that we had both connected on an intimate level and that something hot and carnal was going to develop from this relationship, and I was for it, as I know she was.

When we arrived at the office, we kissed again in the parking garage. This time Miranda slipped her hand between us and I felt her begin to rub my massive, pulsating, throbbing, fully erect, 9-inch cock through my pants, and just as she was going to put her hand inside my pants, we heard a car squeal its tires as it came around the corner and broke the kiss, trying to act normal.

It was a good thing we did, because not only was it security making their regular one hour rounds, but Mr. Peterson, the company President, was just coming out of the garage elevator, on his way to his car.

"Ah, Perkins, Miranda, you are back from lunch so soon," he said in a jovial mood, half statement and half question.

I looked at my watch and it said 3:15 and looked at Miranda and she was as puzzled as I was about him being so nonchalant about us extending our lunch by almost two-and-one-half hours without telling any one.

"What are you two still hanging around here for," Mr. Peterson added. "It's Friday-Eve and almost the weekend and you have worked hard. Take the rest of the day and tomorrow off and go have some fun. As a matter of fact, I am giving you Monday and Tuesday off as well. After all, if you don't take sometime for yourselves, you will end up old and grey like me," and with that, he got in his car and drove off.

Miranda and I both giggled and then went upstairs to get what we needed from the office. Since it was going to be a while before returned to the office, we both agreed it would probably be best if I took my vehicle and follow her. However before we left, Miranda suggested that we stop off at my condo and pick up some clothes.

Miranda followed me as I drove my 2017, Copper Colored Dodge Dodge Ram 4-door. My truck was fully loaded with heated leather seats, power every thing, towing package, a GPS navigation system, Satellite radio with bluetooth, and in-vehicle phone system.

While at my condo, I packed a suitcase and got some clothes to last me until that Wednesday, including suit to wear to the office on Wednesday morning, and somethings to go partying in at night if we felt like painting the town red.

After we left my condo, I followed Miranda in my vehicle and we drove the 45 minutes to Miranda's private lake house, just 15 minutes outside of town. It was a nice split level cabin with a deck that overlooked one of the areas nicer natural lakes.

Miranda and I each pulled into her spacious 3-car garage and got out of our vehicles. Grabbing my things we both walked inside the house, where we were now cut off from view by the rest of the world.

"So here we are sugar," Miranda said with a smile as she closed the door behind her. "Its not much but it's home. Let me go change and I'll be back in a flash. Make yourself comfy."

"Not much," I thought to myself as I looked around the spacious split level 3,200 square foot cabin. "Damn if this is tiny, I hate to see what she considers big."

A few minutes later, Miranda came back wearing a lemon cream yellow robe that came down to just below her hips and showed off an ample amount of her long luscious well toned dancer's legs.

"Here sweetie," Miranda said taking me by the hand. "Let me give you the personal and private tour of my little love nest. I promise you won't be disappointed."

The cabin contained a huge spacious living room, kitchen and dining area, a loft area upstairs with a bedroom and bathroom and on the main floor was a hall that contained a bathroom and two more bedrooms and a laundry area.

Also, in that same hall, was a door that led downstairs to her private "play area" as she liked to refer to it. As soon as we descended the stairs, we were in a nice 20'x25' spacious recreation room that had a nice overstuffed dark charcoal gray leather 3 seater sofa, a huge 60 inch wide screen TV built into the wall, and a home theater system with theater quality speakers built into the walls.

The playroom also had a several rooms off from it. One was a nice bathroom that contained a sunken whirlpool/Jacuzzi bath, and a stand alone shower both of which were made of tile.

The tub was big enough to sit three adults and had an inline heater that kept the water hot. The shower had several shower heads including a rain setting. It also had a 3 sided glass door front and looked like it could hold 2 people. Lastly there was a double vanity, and a 4'x6' walk-in closet for towels and toiletries.

Adjoining that bathroom was her private "Bed chamber" as she called it. The room measured 25'x30,' but in reality, it was two rooms that had been adjoined. The bedroom had vaulted 16-foot ceilings with a ceiling fan above the bed, nice light fixtures including in-line lighting, and crown molding along the ceiling In the center of the room stood a huge king sized 4 posted bed with a canopy. The bed was made of solid cherry Mahogany and stained a light autumn cherry color.

12