Hidden Passions - Two sides of Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bedposts were about 4 feet high from the top of the headboard and foot board and measured approximately 8 inches in diameter. They were very ornately designed with intricate carvings on them. The headboard and foot board were intricately designed as well.

The mattress looked like a regular pillow top type of mattress, but instead of having inner springs like most did, it had tubes full of water. Looking at the bed, you would have never guessed it was a water bed.

On each side of the bed, was a three drawer night stand that matched the bed. They were constructed of the same mahogany wood and had the same ornate designs. Along one wall was a dresser with a mirror and a white marble stone top which matched the bed, and another wall contained a six foot tall chess of drawers with six drawers, a seven foot tall wardrobe, and lastly, a nice huge 9'x12' walk in closet with furniture in it as well.

"So what's ya think sweetie," Miranda said proudly.

"I think I could get used to this," I replied

Without thinking, I stupidly said "So in which room do you want me to put my stuff?"

"Well silly," Miranda said with a smile, "this big ole king size bed gets awful lonesome at night and I was thinking that you would share it with me, that is unless you would want to pass up sleeping with this."

As she said this, she had laid back on the bed so that she was propped up on her elbows, and now had her robe off, revealing nothing but her luscious naked body.

"So Lennie honey, which will it be," Miranda purred seductively, stroking her sweet body. "Do you wanna bed down with me or do I have to sleep in this big ole bed alone and resort to ways to satisfy" and as she spoke these next words, she said them with a breathy, husky, sensual, voice as she was now stroking her nicely newly shaven oh so perfectly pink pussy with her hand, "my sensual, carnal, womanly desires."

"So which side is mine," I promptly said jokingly.

"Any side you want baby," Miranda said raising up on her hands and knees as she crawled to the side of the bed where I was standing and taking me by the tie, pulled me to her. "But I find it more fun to just end up where you end up after a good hot night of intense passion," she said with a lustful purr.

Without saying a word, she stood up on her knees and planted a long, wet, deep French kiss on me as her tongue probed the inside of my mouth. Untying my tie, she removed it and began to unbutton my shirt, and soon it wasn't long until she had both it and my t-shirt off.

Next, Miranda unbuckled my belt, unfastened my pants, and allowed them to fall off. She then slipped her hand inside my underwear and pulled out my pulsating fully erect 9-inch cock and began to lick around the head.

"Mmmmm," she crooned with a lustful voice as she took my cock all the way in her mouth and sucked it like a lollipop.

Miranda put one hand on the back of my butt as she sucked my cock, and took one hand and began to play with my balls. This got my head to swimming and Miranda could tell I was getting weak in the knees, so she took my hand and had me lie down on my back, where she continued to work her magic.

To be fair to me, as well as allow herself a little pleasure, she crawled on top of me so that we are in the 69 position. Lowering her sweet pussy onto my face, I went at her, eating her out as she sucked me off.

"Oh yes Lennie," Miranda crooned as she lifted her head and gasped for breath. "God you are good. Don't stop baby!"

I could tell Miranda's pussy was quivering and I tasted the sweet nectar from her honey pot as it trickled over my tongue. I knew it wasn't going to be long until Miranda was going to cum, flooding my mouth with her sweet sticky cream.

Just as I expected, a minute later, Miranda cried out "Oh God yes-s-s-s-s-s-s-s!!!!" as she convulsed and arched her back.

Miranda flooded my mouth with her sweet honey nectar, and I licked it up as I pulled her hips to me and used my tongue like a little cock.

"Don't stop lover," Miranda panted with a breathy voice. "Make me cum again and again."

I inserted one, then two, then finally three fingers into her pussy as I continued to eat her out. Miranda was so consumed with passion, she stopped sucking my cock for a few minutes until her orgasm climaxed again. Miranda then returned to sucking on my cock, and I knew it wasn't going to be long until I blew my load.

"Oh fuck yes Miranda," I moaned as I felt my cock swell with cum. "Here it cums baby," I panted in a breathy voice as I tried to hold back, but finally gave in to the pleasure.

My load spewed forth from my cock like molten flowing from a long dormant volcano and Miranda had her mouth all the way down on it and drank down every last bit, not missing a drop.

"Mmmmm sweetie, that was so good," she purred with delight, "but I would love to feel it deep inside of me even more," and with that she turned around and mounted my cock and proceeded to ride me like a wild bronco.

Miranda's pussy was so tight and oh so wet as it slid down over the sides of my pulsating cock. Miranda began to ride me with long, slow, intense motions at first, and was soon riding me fast and furiously.

Miranda pulled me up so that now we are embraced and allowed me to suck her off as we fucked."Let mommy nurse her baby boy," Miranda moaned with ecstasy.

I continued to suck on her supple breasts as she held my head there. It wasn't long until I knew we are both going to explode because, I felt her pussy quiver, and I knew my cock is swelling with cum.

"Oh yes baby," Miranda panted as I told her I was on the verge of cumming. "Make me cum baby and let me feel your hot manhood deep inside of me"

It wasn't 30 seconds until I felt my cum start to stream forth from my cock.

"Oh fuck yes-s-s-s-s-s-s," Miranda crooned as I spunked my load deep inside of her.

Miranda let me fall on my back as she collapsed on top of me, still with my cock buried deep inside of her. Our bodies pressed together as we come down from our orgasmic high.

"Oh baby, that was even better than I imagined," Miranda said with a panting voice. "I must confess, I have wanted you since the first day I set eyes on you, but I took me nearly seven months to get the nerve up to ask you to lunch."

"You don't know how many countless nights I have laid in this bed with a battery powered dildo and frigged myself to sleep over you," Miranda added. "Batteries get costly after a while, and I am glad I now have had the real thing."

"I have a confession to make," I replied smiling. "I must say that I wanted you to but had always figured you unattainable, so I decided not to pursue. However, I am glad you made the move."

By now, it was almost 5:30 and both of us were getting pretty hungry.

"So you ready to go get something to eat and go out on the town," Miranda said with a smile.

"Sure thing I replied," and with that, she got up took me by the hand and led me to the bathroom.

"So sweetie do you wanna use the shower or the hot tub," Miranda said seductively.

"I have always wanted to make it in a hot tub," I said with a devilish grin.

"Mmmmmm, sounds delightfully kinky," Miranda purred with delight. "Let's give it a try right now."

Miranda turned on the water to the bath and then turned on the whirlpool jets. She next poured in some bubble bath, and taking me by the hand, we both climbed into the tub. I sat on a bench and she sat on my lap facing away from me, as she guided my cock into her pussy.

Miranda leaned back against me as I gently massaged her breasts and kissed her on the back of the neck. My kisses turned to nibbles, and I began running my hands over her body.

Miranda began to pump up and down on my cock as she fucked me, My nibbling and kissing on her neck only got her more horny and it wasn't long until she came again.

Turning around so that she was now facing me, she sat and my lap and we began to fuck more. Miranda's tight little pussy gripped my cock like a vice and I felt her sugar walls stroke the sides of my shaft like 1000's of little velvety fingers.

I felt my cock begin to swell with cum again, and I knew it wasn't going to be long until I spunked my load. Miranda had come to know how to read me and could tell I was on the verge of cumming, and she just crooned with a lustful voice "Give yourself to me baby."

I spunked my load deep inside of Miranda's pussy, and she just purred with delight as I filled her with my manhood. We just sat holding each other as we kissed and our wet soapy bodies pressed in together, and I fucked her some more until we both came again.

We finally managed to get cleaned off, dried each other, and put on our clothes to go out for the evening.

I wore a dark charcoal gray suit with a French Blue shirt that had a white pinpoint collar and white French cuffs with cuff links, and solid red tie with white dots on it. Miranda wore a sexy short black leather mini, a see through light weight mesh shell which fit like a camisole, and a matching black leather coat that barely came to the waist. In addition, she had on black fishnet thigh highs, lace crotchless panties, and 2 inch stiletto heels.

We got into Miranda's car and I told her to drive us to the Rainbow Room, one of the best restaurants/lounges in town. On the way, I called to tell them we were coming, and since I know the owner, he had us a table waiting when we arrived.

We sat at the table and I ordered us Champagne. We toasted to our new life together and after a 90 minute dinner, we went next door to the lounge, where we partied to some of the hottest dance tunes playing today.

As the music was pumping, Miranda got hot and shed her jacket. It was dark there and surprisingly enough she was dressed fairly conservative compared to some of the women there.

After 30 minutes of shaking it to some of the hottest tunes, and bumping and grinding next to me in a way that would be considered by most to be x-rated, the DJ slowed it down and put on a romantic song.

We embraced and immediately kissed as our bodies pressed together. One look, and we knew it was time to go, so without saying a word, we drove back to Miranda's lake house.

It was a nice warm summer's evening as we made it back around 10:30 and Miranda asked me have I ever made it outside under the stars and I told her I hadn't.

"Wait here sweetie," Miranda said as she went upstairs to get some blankets, pillows, a bag containing some wine, fruit, whipped cream two glasses and a pack of cigarettes.

Taking me by the hand, she led me to the dock which extended out over the water. The night was dark, but the moon was full. It and the stars were the only light we had. We laid our things out on the dock and spent the rest of the night making sweet monkey love under the canopy of space to the orchestra of the music of the night.

During the night, we made love in every position imaginable and instead of going into the finer details of what happened, I will just let your own imagination fill in the blanks. Just know this, if it could have been done physically, we probably did it. In addition, just to give you a little hint of what occurred, picture whipped cream and honey being licked off the "vital areas" of Miranda and myself by each other.

The next morning at first light(civil twilight), just before the sun was just coming up over the horizon, Miranda was riding me cowgirl style and we both climaxed. We kissed and sat on the dock as we watched the sun slowly come up, then gathered out things walked hand in hand to the house and adjourned to her private bed chamber, where we slept until well after noon.

After we awoke the following day, we spent most of it, as well as the rest of the weekend, in bed doing nothing but having hot unbridled passionate sex, taking only time for eating, answering the call of nature, and a few breaks to re-gather our strength.

The following Wednesday when Miranda and I returned to the office, the company president Mr. Peterson called us into his office. He was his usual jovial self.

"I trust you two had a relaxing vacation," Mr. Peterson said with a smile. "You two look rested and look like you had a great time, but that is not why I called you in here. It seems that the board is very impressed on how this company has been turned around the last few months. The board has asked me to become Chief Executive Officer starting on the first of the month," Mr. Peterson said with a smile.

"Wow sir, that's wonderful," Miranda and I said in unison. "You will make an Excellent CEO,"

"Thank you both very much, that is kind of you, but that is not entirely the reason I called you two into my office," Mr. Peterson continued. "The truth is they are looking for a Chief Financial Officer, and I took the liberty of suggesting you Lennie as the candidate for that position, if you don't mind."

I was awestruck and totally taken by surprise and Miranda and I just looked at each other and were at a loss for words.

"Yeah great, I mean thank you sir," I stammered as I tried to craft a reply. It was probably the first time I had been at a loss for words. "I would be honored to accept the position," I added as my voice returned.

"I will let them know," Mr Peterson replied jovially, then continued by saying "oh and just so you know, they had already approved you, and were just awaiting your acceptance.

"Okay, well thank you sir," I replied, still stunned.

Miranda just couldn't help herself and turned to me and giving me a big hug said, "Oh hun, I am so proud of you," and laid a big kiss on my lips.

After Miranda broke the kiss, she realized that our "secret" was out and that we were much closer than just co-workers. Mr. Peterson just smiled and said "I figured there was something going on between you two, but that's neither here nor there. I am sure you two are mature enough to handle it without effecting company operations."

"We are sir," Miranda and I said in unison.

"Well I am sure you two are going to have much more to celebrate, not just Lennie's promotion to CFO, but Miranda's to President of the company," Mr. Peterson said with a smile. "I have watched you these past few months and I am certain you have what it takes to continue leading this company in the right direction for the future, and the Board agrees. Congratulation Madam President," Mr Peterson said, as he put out his hand to shake Miranda's.

"I gladly accept sir," Miranda said with a big smile as she shook Mr. Peterson's hand. "I am honored, and I will not disappoint you or the Board sir."

"I have every confidence in the two of you that you will turn this company around and make it the company what it was once again, the paragon of publishing," Mr Peterson said.

Mr. Peterson told us that our new positions were also effective on the first of the month and for the next two weeks, the Board had authorized us to take a vacation. Miranda and I didn't object.

For the next two weeks, Miranda and I "celebrated." I will let your imagination fill in the blanks, but some of the things we did, made a porn movie seem like a Disney film.

We returned to work after our vacation and settled right into our new positions. Six months after we took over, sales and publications rose by 67 percent, and within the next 18 months years, Eden Publishing Limited, as the new company was now called, was solidly operating in the black, and pulling back almost a million dollars of profits, and they continued to rise each quarter after that.

Over the next decade, under our new leadership, Eden Publishing Limited soon was booming multi-million dollar company, and was very close to be considered a multi-billion dollar company. Eden Publishing had once again taken its place among the American publishing leaders, as well as famous and thriving internationally as well.

Little did I know that when I met Miranda, that she was the one who not only helped turn the company I worked for around, but would also rock my world. Who would have ever known that underneath that rough and brash exterior, Miranda was a lovable, sweet, kind and compassionate person, but not only that, but deep inside beat the heart of a sex crazed nymphomaniac. I guess it just goes to show you that you can't always judge a book by its cover.

12