Hidden Secrets Resort

Story Info
A couple begins an exciting vacation.
5.4k words
3.8
46.7k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brwhite
Brwhite
45 Followers

I'm hoping this is the beginning to a fun new series. I could see it going lots of places and exploring many kinks. There's not a ton of actual sex in this story, but I feel like it's very sexual and will lead to much more in the future. Not to mention, it already encompasses many of my personal kinks.

I wrote this story at the suggestion of my friend Kiki. (Ironically, there is no connection to the Kiki in my previous stories, LOL)

The day of our vacation, Candace woke me up with a blowjob. She told me that she had a few surprises for me.

She had gotten up early, had done her hair, and put on some heavy makeup. She rarely does this, but there she was with sexy dark eyes looking up at me as her bright red lips were wrapped around my shaft. She slowly worked her way up and down my dick while her hand fondled my balls.

She was wearing a sexy lace pushup bra that made her tits stand out and proud, and she had on crotchless panties that made her pussy lips look tantalizing and delicious.

She sucked on me until I was on the verge of orgasm, and then she let my dick pop out of her mouth.She leaned back to watch my dick bounce in time with my heartbeat.

Candace then slid her way up my body until her pussy was positioned just above my throbbing dick. She rubbed on her pusy and said, "Is this what you want?"

I could only moan, "Yes" as she slid all the way down on my hard cock. Then she started to slowly grind her wet pussy on my cock.

--------------------------------------

Let me explain- I'm Allen Thompson. I've been married to Candace for about 25 years. We got married young, and had kids young, and now at 50, we found ourselves as empty nesters.

We have an amazing marriage. I understood that our kids took a bit of a priority for Candace- I never minded, but now that we're all alone, It seems like she is making up for lost time.

She was always that proverbial lady in public and slut in bed, but I had always kind of hoped that she could be a bit of a slut in public, too. She was very promiscuous when we first met, and I always wished she would have kept some of those qualities.

She dressed very sexy when we were dating, and she often got hit on often when we would go out. She would even flirt back a little, which I always found oddly stimulating

Once the kids were born, she seemed to tame down and became one of those typical minivan soccer moms. I always hoped for more.

I usually planned our getaways. I always booked a place with a balcony where we could sunbathe nude- I got her to tan topless a few times. When it did happen, we always had amazing sex afterward.

I tried to get her to go to a nude beach a few times, but she would always say, "You can go nude, but I'm not doing it." Eventually, I quit trying. We still had great sex, but anything more was unlikely.

Shortly after our youngest left for college, Candace suggested that we take a second honeymoon. She said that it would be a good opportunity to restart our life together, and when we started researching vacations, she asked if she could plan the whole trip.

She said, "I'm tired of you doing all the planning and then trying to get me to do something weird."

She said that because I typically bought naughty lingerie and skimpy bikinis for her to wear on our trips. She would wear the lingerie for me, but I could never convince her to wear the bikinis.

I often packed some sort of revealing men's bathing suit to wear for her. It became a running joke I would pull. She said she didn't like them, but if I didn't do it, she would get disappointed, because she said she enjoyed the laugh.

She planned everything for this vacation. She only told me when to take off work and that it was going to be sunny and warm.

This time, she even said, "I don't want you doing any shopping for this trip. I want to have fun and relax this time, and I don't want any added pressure from you- and I don't want you sneaking anything revealing, so I'll shop and pack for you, too."

I was kind of disappointed that I wouldn't be able to stack the deck in my favor, but it had been a long time since we've had a vacation, and I wanted her to be able to enjoy it.

-------------------------------------------

Back to the morning of our vacation...

Candace kept riding up and down on my dick. I loved the sight of her beautiful tits as they slowly bounced in rhythm with her hips while she rode me.

"I couldn't sleep, so I woke up early and got everything ready. I turned off your alarm so I could wake you up. I've been so horny thinking about our trip that I actually gave myself two orgasms this morning while I was finishing our packing."

I really didn't know what to think, but this nearly sent me over the edge. She always told me that she didn't masturbate, and I believed her. This was a very exciting development.

She then cupped her gorgeous 36C breasts and pinched her nipples. She said, "I'm getting so turned on thinking about all the sex we're going to have this week. This is only the beginning, and I'm loving it."

I was getting close, and she knew it. I told her that I was about to cum, and that I didn't think I could hold back.

She said, "Then it's time to stop! Besides, we're running late. You've got to hurry if we want to catch our flight"

Candace quickly pulled off of me,and leaned forward and kissed me as our tongues intertwined. She leaned back and said, "The week is just getting started."

Hearing that my conservative wife masturbated herself to orgasm twice before I woke up was almost too much to handle. I wanted to grab her and have my way with her, but all that time at the gym kept her in great shape, and she slid away too quickly.

She said, "Hurry up and get ready, because we don't have much time- and don't spend too much time cleaning that cock. I wouldn't want you to 'accidently finish yourself off'."

It was difficult to drag myself out of the bed we were just enjoying, but I managed to do so. I headed to the shower to get ready. I had just managed to lather up the shampoo on my head when I felt a hand sneak into the shower and give me a few quick strokes. "What the hell???"

Candace laughed and ran back into the bedroom. I loved her sense of humor, and I started to wonder what had gotten into her. I also hoped very much that whatever had gotten into her never ended.

I quickly finished my shower and shave in the hopes that I'd find her in the bedroom, but I could smell coffee as I got out of the kitchen. I was surprised to see that we only had two small carry-on bags. Candace usually has me hauling all four of our largest bags when we go on vacations.

I was thankful, but very confused. I said, "Seems like we've packed awful light."

She said, "We won't need much where we're going. Just some bathing suits!"

We made it to the airport in plenty of time, and that's when I finally found out we were going to the Domincan Republic. Candace had really gone all out.

We walked into the lobby of The Hidden Secrets Resort and Spa and were informed that we were being upgraded to their "Ultra Inclusive VIP experience." They had increased their staffing to meet the needs of a high end client. The client had paid in full, and the staff was already there which meant they could upgrade several guests.

We were then ushered directly to their salon. I was a bit surprised, but Candace informed me that this was a standard part of the experience here.

They led us to a changing room. It had a box for our belongings with a note that said everything would be kept securely for us. There were two robes hanging for us, and I'm hesitant to call them such. They stopped just above mid thigh on both of us, and they were nearly sheer.

We began to change clothes, and this was when I got my first surprise. I noticed that her normally full bush was trimmed to near nothing. I told her it looked very sexy. I'd been trying to get her to shave for years, but she always told me it was something young girls did, but not mothers.

I tried to relax, but I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She was stunning. She made fifty look like forty. She went to the gym a lot, and it showed. Candace isn't a "hardbody", but once our kids hit their teens, we both tried to take advantage of our free time and get back into shape.

She is five nine, and has incredible long legs. She decided she needed a boob job a couple years ago, and who was I to disagree? She has perky 36 C's again, and I'm hoping I get to see more of them this week. Her ass is a little bigger than it was when we met, but Sir Mix-a-Lot and I feel like that is a good thing. She still gets plenty of looks when we go out, and I'm not sure I've ever seen her natural hair color. It is currently blond, but her pussy hair tells me its natural state is a bit darker.

I felt like this would be the perfect opportunity to finish what we started this morning, but Candace wanted no part of it. It's not very often that she gets to enjoy a spa like this, and she wanted to relax.

Her insistence took some of the pressure off (that is, everywhere except my groin). I tried to relax, but my need was growing. I've never strayed, but the way Candace left me this morning had me in a heightened state was making me think dirty thoughts about some of those sexy attendants.

We exited the dressing room, and I quickly noticed that all of the attendants at this hotel were beautiful, and that the salon looked like it was modelled after ancient Rome. There were columns and pillars, beautiful water features, and lots of stunning employees.

Also, rather than your typical white outfits, all of the attendants had on very loose billowing clothing made of layers of the same sheer fabric as our robes. I told Candace that these uniforms must be cooler in this open air environment. She agreed.

The ladies dresses were completely open on the sides and barely held together at the waist by a small ribbon. The men only wore these simple loose pants. You could see little hints of skin every time they walked by, but you couldn't actually see anything. It was tantalizing and frustrating at the same time- especially for a guy who got left high and dry by his wife that morning.

We were told that our treatment room would be ready shortly. So we decided to relax for a bit, as we were handed mimosas. I'm not a mimosa kind of guy, but when in Rome...

Candace caught me staring at one of the women and asked, "Are you enjoying the view?"

I thought I was about to get in trouble and tried to stammer some excuse until I realized she was staring at the muscles on one of the guys. She smiled at me and said, "Me too"

I realized something was up. So I asked Candace what was going on.

She said, "You're always trying to get me to do sexy things on vacation, and I promise to be sexy for you, but- I have to FEEL sexy, so I thought the best way to do it would be to start out with some pampering."

"If you want me to be a sexy vixen for you, then you need to relax and enjoy this part. I've got lots of fun planned, but I want you to embrace this and have fun. Can you do that for me?"

Candace ran her hand over my crotch as she said that last part. How was I to turn her down?

I said, "I'd do anything for you, baby."

She smiled and said, "Good. I hope so!"

A male and female attendant approached us and asked us to follow them. Our treatment room was finally ready. It was a stunning area. It was more of an outdoor terrace than a room. It had a couple of massage tables, a plunge pool, it had a round sunbed, and even a minibar.

We were told to enjoy the pool for a bit. I was surprised when the attendants walked behind us and took our robes. I wasn't really sure what to think, but Candace willingly let them, and stepped into the pool.

I was still nervous, but as soon as my robe came off, my dick jumped to full mast. I'm probably a little bigger than average at six inches, and I'm guessing that my inch and a half girth is pretty normal. Candace certainly never complained about it, and knowing how she was before we met, that has to be a good thing.

I looked at her and then down at my dick, and she smiled and said, "Don't worry honey. They do this all the time. I'm sure it isn't the first time they've seen a hard cock."

I joined her in the water, and we were left alone for a little bit.

Candace looked at me and said, "Allen, I'm sure you've guessed that this resort is a little 'sexier' than normal. I booked this as a surprise for you, because I know you've always wanted me to be more like how things were when we met.

She then said, "I do, too. I felt like I had to change so much to be a good mom, and I know that things haven't been as exciting sexually as we both hoped. I did this to make up for lost time.

"Here's how this resort works. They've taken our interests and created a week of fun and surprises for us. I don't even know what they have planned. We have an out at any time. Our trip includes a regular all-inclusive as a backup. We just have to say we're opting out, and all of our belongings will be transferred there.'

"Are you interested, or would you rather go to the other resort?"

I took her in my arms and told her that I'll do whatever she wanted to do. Both sounded fantastic.

Candace said, "I need to hear your thoughts on this, because I'm a little nervous."

I said, "Candace, you're my one in a million girl, and we can go on exactly as we were, but I'd love to see you be the girl you once were, and see what we discover about each other. Besides, I've enjoyed today, so far, and we can opt out at any time. Let's give it a shot"

Candace told me that she discovered this resort while looking for a sexy vacation for us. She had to fill out a sexual questionnaire to even be allowed to book. Once she had paid the deposit. They sent her an app that would integrate into my web browser and study my porn history.

The resort had an algorithm that helped them develop an experience specifically designed for us. Therefore, neither one of us knew exactly what was in store. I was just a little nervous, because I knew what kind of porn really worked for me, and I was a bit concerned that Candace might be shocked, but I was still horny from this morning's unfinished blowjob, so I readily agreed.

Our male attendant, Carlos stepped up to the pool, and informed me that Candace had agreed to having everything she did while here filmed. It wasn't the most common thing, but it provided us with the opportunity to relive the events in the future.

There was a second purpose to the recording. Candace looked at me and said, "I want you to be completely at ease and know that I won't hold any actions against you in the future.That's why I signed us up for their relationship security package. I know your fantasies, and I want us to be able to indulge completely. They will hold a copy in a secure vault. Only you have the password to release them. If I use this week against you, you will have the freedom to release any or all of the footage. I'd love it if you'd do the same for me."

Again, I gladly complied. Carlos handed me a tablet to sign, and then asked us to step out of the pool so we could begin.

Carlos rang a bell, and two beautiful female attendants entered along with two more stunning men.

Our entourage consisted of Carlos, a man of Hispanic heritage with a shaved head and an athletic build, Mitchell was a shorter dark skinned man who looked like he could have played college linebacker, and Nikolas an easter European who looked like he was more brawn than brain.

Katrina was a stunning blonde haired blue eyed beauty. She had long legs and smallish breasts. Tori was a short redhead with a fantastic ass who looked like she was recently plucked from the hills of Ireland. Finally there was Cora. She had raven black hair and looked as if she spent her years swimming and sunning in the Greek Isles.

We were told to lay on the tables and informed that we would be waxed. Candace was getting a full wax. Everything from her neck down. She seemed unconcerned.

I, on the other hand, was a bit less at ease. They explained to me that Candace had asked for a full wax for me . Everything from my groin to just below my chest, and my back all the way to my ass was going to be hair free.

I had never been waxed, and I was nervous about it. Candace looked at me with a questioning look. I think she wondered if I'd back out.

I said, "Let's go for it."

I was still horny and standing nude in this room of beautiful women did nothing to settle my dick. They made me lay back, and they took a few moments to trim my pubic hair.

The vibration of the trimmers combined with the sexuality of the situation caused my cock to jump and bob. I looked over at Candace and she was nervous grinning from ear to ear as these hunks began to spread wax on her mound.

I thought they'd start on my back or stomach. Nope. They went right to work on my cock and balls, and I can tell you that my erection lasted all of about 20 seconds.

I thought the warm wax was going to make me orgasm. They spread it on quickly and I actually started leaking precum- I thought I saw a smirk out of one of the girls as she noticed it.

Then came the surprise- RIIIIIIIPPPP. Wowza. My poor dick went from full mast to turtle mode in a heartbeat. I was shocked by how much it hurt, and I did my best to quiet my yelp, but all three ladies got a laugh out of it, and then went back to work.

They made quick work of my cock, and moved on to the rest of me. I did start to get turned on a bit once they finished with my stomach and had me roll over to do my back.

I felt the table adjust under me and a door opened under my crotch. I assumed it was so they could wax me from both sides, but it actually seemed as if it was just to allow my dick some breathing room under the table.

I was able to watch the other attendant work on Candace. It was quite the turn on to see someone else touching my nearly nude wife. I've had fantasies about seeing her with other men for years.

I've pleasured myself often to the thought of her and the guys she slept with before me, and this only added fuel to that desire. My dick began to swell again as I watched them wax her. I was turned on watching these three studs ogle her sexy body while they worked on her. I could see they enjoyed it, too. The loose fitting pants did nothing to hide their excitement.

Once done with her waxing, they began massaging her. I was getting increasing hard watching them rub her down, and when they had her flip so they could massage her chest, I thought I was going to explode.

I had gotten a little used to the waxing on my back, but I was in for a big surprise.

Once they had removed all the hair from my back and ass, the girl spread my cheeks and waxed my asshole. Let me say that was quite the shock, and definitely got my attention more than my poor cock and balls.

Candace chuckled and the girls nearly laughed out loud as I yelped in pain. I was very relieved that it was over.

The shock and surprise of that first rip caused my dick to shrivel up almost instantly. The next wax strip they pulled was just as painful, but much to my surprise, I felt Cora slide a cock ring around the base of my balls. This would have been exciting if it weren't for the searing pain on my asshole. Finally, with the last rip, I felt her slide by dick into a sleeve, and wondered what was happening.

The girls all began rubbing lotion on my sore skin, and applied some cooling gel to my poor sensitive asshole. As the fire began to go away, I could feel my dick begin to swell again, but the sleeve prevented it.

I quickly rolled over to discover that they had fitted me with a stainless steel chastity cage with an integrated smart lock. I was super turned on, because this has always been one of my fantasies, but I've always been embarrassed to mention it to Candace.

Brwhite
Brwhite
45 Followers
12