Hidden Secrets Resort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candace saw it, "I love it! It's like you're wearing a second wedding ring! I know you watch lots of chastity porn. I think it's kind of hot."

I also noticed that they had left Candace and I with thin little landing stips for pubic hair. I actually prefer her completely shaved, but it seemed really sexy that we had matching trims.

Katrina told us that this was part of our program. They scheduled a number of couples with similar interests for this week, and the VIP package provided a number of extra male staff to help make things interesting.

She told us that every sexual act was on a points system. The resort had cameras that were monitored day and night. They would punch in the code for my cage to be released once we earned my release. We were reminded that we could opt out at any time, and the cage would be released once we entered the standard resort.

We could also choose a secondary release method. I could choose to unlock me, and let one of their studs have sex with her. The caveat was that if I got erect while they were fucking, I would have to get a temporary tattoo on my ass that read "Cuckold" (also, it would take several weeks to fade), and then be locked back in chastity..

I would have this option once each day, but each successive day would add another embarrassing element. Candace definitely noticed that my dick swelled in my cage when that option was presented, and said, "I think we would both enjoy giving that option a try."

I was horny enough to consider the idea, but I wasn't ready to watch my wife get fucked at this point. It is a definite fantasy for me, but I was hoping for some amazing sex with my wife yet that day. I didn't think it would be too much of a challenge to earn the required points.

They led us out of the treatment room, and directly to a walkway that led from the beach to our private room. They never offered to give us our robes, but it somehow seemed appropriate. Here we were at this sexy resort, and we walked nude from the spa to our room.

We were early arrivals, so there wasn't anyone there yet except the staff. I was surprised to see that the staff was nearly as undressed as we were.

We had a gorgeous room with an open air shower, a beautiful plunge pool, and direct access to the beach. The inside of the room was just as stunning with a glass shower and four person whirlpool tub. The room had a fully stocked bar and windows looking out on the beach.

We settled onto the comfortable day bed by our pool to enjoy the sun.

Katrina served us some drinks, and offered to put sunscreen on us. "You don't want a sunburn on day one."

We gladly accepted, and we botched rolled over so we could get our backs done first. I felt the bed shift a bit, and I felt warm oil being drizzled on my back.

Katrina's hands felt amazing. It was half sunscreen rubdown, and half massage. I felt every bit of tension and worry leave my body. I had been a little concerned about what might happen this week, but I decided that if this is what was in store, I was open to it. IN fact, I felt like I was in heaven and had almost forgotten that Candace was next to me.

Katrina rubbed down my legs and then slowly rubbed the oil into my ass. I felt her run her hand down my crack, and as she cupped my balls, I heard Candace moan in pleasure. I looked over at her, and realized that Carlos had been giving her an identical rubdown. Up to and Including sliding his hand between her legs.

I then realized that Carlos had somehow lost his pants along the way. I was quite shocked by the sight of his dick. It made my six inches look very small. He must have been over nine inches and it was very thick. It made me feel very inadequate.

Candace was looking at me with wanton lust combined with some concern. I didn't know how to respond. I was overcome with lust, jealousy, and concern that she might not be pleased with what was happening.

Katrina responded for me. "Candace, I can assure you he is turned on. His little dick is trying to break through its cage as we speak.

"Would the two of you like to continue your massage?"

Candace looked into my eyes moaned, "Please"

I nodded my head, and I watched as Carlos began to rock his hand back and forth between my wife's legs. Katrina did much the same with me, but I wasn't able to enjoy it as much. It only added to my horny frustration.

The rubdown continued like that for a bit, until both of them added a healthy amount of oil to our backs and then lowered their bodies onto us. I realized that Katrina had been nude the whole time as well, and they began to use their bodies to massage us fully.

I watched as Carlos positioned his dick to slide up and down between Candace's ass cheeks. I thought I was about to spontaneously orgasm from almost no stimulation. I could feel Katrina's supple body rubbing all over my back.

It was tantalizing to see my wife getting so much pleasure while I felt another woman's body on me. It was such a sexy tease to feel Katrina's nude breasts rubbing on me and yet not be able to see them.

They had us roll over, and I realized that Katrina had never taken off her dress, Her dress was covered in oil, and was semi transparent. It was like she had been in some sort of wet tshirt contest.

Candace looked at me and smiled as they continued to cover us in oil and rub all over our bodies. She looked so amazing and sexy. I never wanted this moment to end. She reached over and held my hand as Carlos and Katrina sat up on the bed.

Katrina flipped her dress up slightly so she could position me at the entrance to her pussy. She said, "I just love caged cock."

While she was doing this, Carlos slid his body up my wife and positioned his dick between her breasts. Candace's eyes opened wide, and she shot me a questioning look.

Katrina rubbed her pussy on my confined dick and said,"I can have you unlocked if you'd like to see a show. Carlos clearly wants to fuck your wife. I know I would like to see that. His cock is magical."

I didn't know how to respond. I was about to have some many fantasies fulfilled, but I wasn't ready to tell my wife these deep secrets. Plus, I didn't know if she actually wanted it.

I said, "I'd love to just continue what we're doing." I could see in Candace's eyes that she was a bit disappointed, but she didn't say anything.

Carlos pushed Candace's breast together and began to slowly piston his dick between them. He was also gently pinching her nipples as his cock grew increasingly harder.

I could see Candace staring down that huge cock every time it got close. She was licking her lips, and she looked over at me and smiled. I gave her a subtle nod, and that was all it took to convince her to open her mouth and let that dick slide in.

Katrina continued to gently ride my encased dick. She would do little swirling motions from time to time, and I could see that she was using me to stimulate her clit while sliding up and down my body.

Carlos was getting increasingly forceful with his movements, and really gave up all pretense of a titty fuck. At this point he was on all fours over my wife and was essentially fucking her mouth.

I don't think Candace heard me as I said, "You look so beautiful."

Katrina reached over and began to play with Candace's pussy as Carlos got closer to orgasm. Both women were moaning as they got closer to cumming.

I saw Candace tense up and Carlos pull his dick out of her mouth as his balls retracted into his body. He began jerking his cock and exploded all over her beautiful tits and face. This was all it took for Candace to explode in a mindblowing orgasm.

I could feel Katrina's pussy juice running down my caged cock and over my balls, and it was at this moment that I realized I was moaning in ecstasy. I was gloating on the edge of orgasm, but my cage wouldn't allow enough stimulation to push me over the edge.

I couldn't believe the intensity of the pleasure I was feeling. I had yet to see Katrina's body, nor had I even been able to cum, but watching my wife thrash in pure sexual bliss was so incredibly satisfying.

Candace reached for my hand, and we laid together in the sun as our attendants gathered their things and went back to the spa. I was definitely looking forward to the rest of the trip.

12