Hidden Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her breasts were small, perfectly shaped globes sitting high on her chest; the whiteness of her skin only offset by the small circles on darker skin and her very excited dark pink nipples which sat proudly at the top of each mound.

Rick took in her beauty; her long well-formed legs, the flatness of her belly, her nearly perfect skin, blemish free, almost translucent, was almost unheard of here in the Valley of the Sun, where nearly everyone had at least a golfer's tan. He reached down, slid his hands up her glorious thighs, slipped his thumb under the thin cord of fabric that held the small triangle of cloth standing between him and the object of his desire.

When he had slid it down over her hips, Sasha raised her butt off the mat long enough for Rick to remove the thong over her butt which settled back down and, at the same moment, her legs were raised towards the ceiling so he could slide it over her well-formed calves and off of her body. Rick took advantage of the closeness of her legs and planted light kisses down one leg, from her heel over her calf stopping briefly at the sensitive spot behind her knee. There he flicked his tongue lightly over her exposed flesh; a sign of things to come. Then his journey continued downward, as he parted her legs and continued down the inside of her solidly formed thigh. As he approached his ultimate goal, Sasha parted her long dancer's legs, into a perfect split; her legs nearly at right angles to her body, allowing him full access to her sex.

Rick needed no further encouragement, nor did he need any other hint as to what she desired. He ran his tongue up one side of her entrance, along the puffy outer lip, carefully avoiding the extended mound of flesh peeking out from under a hood of skin. He continued his journey down the other side, pausing to plant short kisses along the route.

Sasha was already squirming as she savored the sensations that were traveling up her body, pausing to make her nipples ache in a most pleasing kind of way, and exploding into her brain. She could feel the moisture slowly leaking out of her, droplets forming along the skin surrounding her entrance.

Rick took in her scent of arousal as he flattened his tongue and ever so slowly dragged it up her center. He did this three or four times, from the spot just above her anal opening to just below her clit. With each stroke, Sasha let out a soft mewing sound, almost a whimper, until she could hardly stand it. Sensing she had reached her limit, on his final stroke up her body, he paused and then latched onto her exposed clit and softly applied suction as he tongue circled her morsel of nerve endings.

Her legs clamped around his head as her ass left the mat and her hands grabbed a handful of his hair. "Oh my god I'm cumming," was all she managed to get out before her body stiffened and her mouth opened in a silent scream.

It was the last sound that Rick heard as her thighs cut of all sound and his world shrank to just her body as his hands grabbed hold of her ass cheeks and his breathing became more rapid. To Rick, it seemed to go on forever, but was, in reality less than a minute, before she seemed to relax her body enough for him to ease her down onto the mat. Sasha parted her legs allowing them to fall back to the mat on either side of his body as Rick slowly crawled up her body until he was resting his chest on hers and gently kissing her cheek.

"I don't think I have ever cum as hard as that; certainly not with any man before."

She wrapped her arms over his back and sighed a sigh of contentment.

"Let's rest for a bit before you impale me with that club of yours."

They both fell into a peaceful sleep. It could have been for five minutes or an hour or more; they had no way of knowing. Rick awoke first, he was still in her arms, his head resting on her shoulder and the memories of what they had done were still fresh in his mind. Sooner than he realized he was erect again.

"I think something is poking me in the butt. Is little Ricky ready for the main event? I know I am, but go slowly at first, it's been quite a while since I've been with a man, especially one the size of you."

Rick adjusted himself slightly, as Sasha spread her legs, slipped a hand between their bodies, and guided him into her. There was no need for foreplay, but Rick could feel her incredible tightness as he entered her a little at a time. He retreated an inch, before advancing two. He did this several more times until she had all of him.

"I will never call him little Ricky again," she said while she got used to the feeling of being stuffed. After a minute, Rick began to slowly piston in and out of her, with long strokes. "Yeah, baby, that's it, that's it give it to me."

Sasha grabbed the back of his head and steered his mouth to one of her breasts. He took the nipple into his mouth and whipped it with his tongue and gently bit it. She moaned with pleasure as a small tremor ran through her body. Her skin flushed. "Don't stop, don't ever stop. I want more."

Rick quickened his pace and transferred his attention to her other nipple. Sasha moaned again as another orgasm hit her. Then she said something that was music to his ears. "Oh Rick, I love you, I love you more than you could ever imagine. I've needed this for so long. Don't ever leave me."

Their love making intensified, the sounds of their bodies coming together filled the room. Rick straightened his arms, lifting himself off her chest, allowing him to quicken the pace again. As he pummeled her, his eye caught movement off to one side. He looked over and saw their reflection in the mirrored wall in the front of the room. Rick had never seen a porn video before; he was mesmerized by seeing what he was feeling. Watching his cock disappearing into her and then reappearing again a moment later was almost more than he could stand.

He continued to pound into her as Sasha threw her legs around him and dug her heels onto his ass, urging him on all the more. Suddenly, almost out of nowhere, came the overwhelming feeling as he poured himself into her. With each pulse, a grunt escaped his mouth as she announced her cumming for the world to hear.

Rick collapsed onto her body, and when she finally relaxed her grip, he rolled over onto his back. After a few minutes, he turned himself onto his side and propped his head onto his raised hand.

"You know this wood floor is really hard."

Sasha laughed, "well, who told you to roll over off of me. I could hold you that way all night."

"I know you could, but that would feel almost as hard."

When they finally stopped laughing Rick asked the question that had been on his mind, but he was reluctant to ask.

"Did you really mean that before?"

"Mean what?" she replied almost coyly"

"Do you love me; I mean really love, me?"

"Yes, I love you, I've loved you for a long time, now. I was just afraid to find out if you loved me, or not."

"I love you with all my heart. Come on, let's get dressed, we're going for a ride."

"Where are we going?"

"We are going to my place. I want to wake up tomorrow morning and find you still in my arms; but I'm not going to do it on this hard wooden floor."

It took them a few minutes to find their clothes and get dressed. Sasha left the room and disappeared into her office. A few minutes later, she crossed the hall into the bathroom. When she reappeared Rick noticed that she now had a little makeup around her eyes, a little color on her cheeks, and more color on her lips. She also was carrying a paper bag.

Without waiting for the question, she announced. "I always keep a set of clothes here. I never know for sure what I might be doing after my last class. Who knows maybe someone might ask me out on a date?"

"I thought I was the only male in any of your classes."

"You are," was all she said, as she turned and headed for the front door.

"Are you driving, or should I take my car?"

"No, I'll drive, it's quite isolated there. You might get lost, and I might lose you forever. Besides, if you have your car, you could leave anytime you wanted to."

"Will you bring me back here to get my car? You know I have classes Monday morning and my boyfriend always meets me for breakfast on Mondays."

_________________

After locking the front door, they walked arm in arm into the nearly deserted parking lot.

"Where's your car?" Rick asked, already knowing the answer.

"It's over there, the 'Beetle'," she said pointing to the far corner of the lot. "Where's your truck?"

"I didn't take the truck, that's supposed to be only for work. My car is over there." He said pointing to the shiny black Challenger with the chrome wheels.

"That must have cost you plenty."

"I don't have many expenses right now, so I treated myself."

They got in, and Rick pressed the starter. The engine roared to life and settled into a low rumble.

"Big engine; this thing must fly."

"I don't know, we'll see in a few minutes."

They turned right on 77th Avenue and then onto Bell Road going west. Then they jumped onto the Agua Fria Freeway, heading north. The freeway or the 101 Loop as it is more commonly known, was relatively free of traffic, just a few pickups and rental cars were scattered on the four lanes heading north.

Just as they entered the freeway, a vintage Corvette pulled up next to them and matched their pace for about half a mile, and then downshifted and took off. Rick accepted the challenge. Before she even knew what was happening Rick stomped on the accelerator and the Hellcat growled, got up on all fours, and took off. Less than a mile later, Rick caught the Corvette and passed him doing over one hundred thirty and just as quickly he took his foot off the gas and coasted back down to a respectable seventy miles per hour; just barely keeping up with the traffic around them.

"You know, of course, I'm going to have to change my panties again."

"Sorry, but you're right I think it does fly."

The road looped around, and they were now heading east. For the next twelve miles they maintained a steady speed, and then turned off the 101 and got onto Route 51, the Piestewa Freeway heading south back towards the center of Phoenix. After about six miles he turned onto East Shea Boulevard and headed east. The Phoenix Mountain Preserve loomed large just to the south. When they reached Tatum Boulevard they turned south again, taking Tatum for another four miles before reaching the head of Camelback Mountain. They drove for another mile around the head and then into a development of multi-million-dollar mansions.

"Rick, where are we, and where are we going?"

"You'll see in a minute."

They drove a little farther, made a few more turns, and suddenly seemed to run out of road. In front of them, about twenty feet off the road was a large ornately scrolled iron gate. Rick quickly reached up and pressed a button next to his rear-view mirror. The gate parted in the middle and slowly opened. It opened before Sasha could make out the ornate capital 'H' formed by the two sides of the gate.

Rick proceeded up the long concrete driveway, passed a neighbor's tennis court and a large rock formation until he reached the end of the driveway and parked the car pointing outward under a carport. As they got out of the car, Sasha could also see a Mercedes S-Class Sedan and a Mercedes AMG GT.

"Geez, whose cars are those?"

"The owners of the house. I told you a while ago that I was house sitting for a couple. They left for overseas and won't be back for a while. I'm staying in the 'casita' while the house is being renovated.

"Come on, I'll show you around."

They walked through the carport, towards the main entrance of the house, but then made a left down a short flight of stairs to a gravel path through the gardens, coming out the other side near another short staircase to the pool level patio behind the house.

"Watch your step, I wouldn't want you to fall in."

"Rick, this place is magnificent."

"I'm glad you like it."

"What's not to like; I'll bet the view from the house is breathtaking."

"Not quite as breathtaking as it is from the top of the mountain; but it's almost as good as looking at you."

"Flattery will get you everything. Is that a hot tube over there?"

"Yes, it's actually built into a small grotto that the builders caved into the mountain. These houses were built before the city fathers banned further development on any of the mountains in Phoenix.

"Let's go inside my place."

He led her around the pool and to a door off to the left of the main house. It was a two-story structure attached to the main part of the house by a connected roof. There was a narrow passageway between the two structures; overhead there was a connecting walkway.

Rick unlocked the sliding door and showed her in. The room was large, laid out in an open floor plan. There was an eat-in kitchen, a sunken living room with an entertainment center and several recliners and a sofa. On the wall closest to the main house, there were two bathrooms. One for men, one for women.

"Those are for guests using the pool. They can also be accessed from the breezeway between the two buildings. The place was built to be a pool house as well as a guest house. Upstairs there are four bedrooms, each with a bathroom."

"Rick, this is not a 'casita,' this is as big as most of the houses in Glendale."

"I'm sorry, that's what the owners called it in the ad I answered. Do you want to go swimming or just relax in the hot tub?"

"I didn't bring a swimsuit."

"That's ok, I don't think I ever unpacked mine."

______________

Rick, walked over to the hot tub, turned on the heater and the unit to circulate the water. He turned and followed Sasha as she walked down the staircase into the pool. "This section is for the kids, its only two feet deep, you have to step over the wall to get to the adult section."

"Rick, I'm afraid I never learned to swim."

"Don't worry, there's a gradual walk into the center of the pool which is five feet deep. You will be able to stand with your head above the water anywhere in the pool."

"But what happens if I get a cramp or something."

"Then I'll have to act as your lifeguard. I took a CPR course a few years ago; I am certified to do mouth to mouth resuscitation."

"I know that already, we did that before, what happens if I need something more?"

"That's what the hot tub is for."

They stayed in the pool for about a half an hour, Rick doing laps back and forth, while Sasha either tried floating on her back as best she could, never quite succeeding, or walked in circles around the edge of the pool.

"I guess that's why I wasn't very good at swimming. I have always been packed with dense muscle mass. Either from gymnastics or Pilates. I just sink to the bottom.

"I'm getting cold, let's go in the hot tub and warm up," she said with a twinkle in her eye.

"The water should be perfect now. It doesn't take much to heat the water to the hundred-five-degree mark."

As they approached the hot tub Rick flipped the switch and the jets roared to life turning the still waters of the tub into a frothing caldron. Always the gentleman, Rick held her hand as she eased herself into the warm water.

"Wow, this is hot!" she yelped.

"That's because your skin is cool from the pool, it will just take a minute for your body to adjust to the temperature."

As she grew accustomed to the heat, Sasha settled into one of the two lounges built into the tub.

"Oh yeah, this is much better now. I could get used to this, especially after eight hours of doing Pilates. Do you think the landlord would let me put one of these in my studio?"

"I doubt it. There must be something in your lease about using excess water or having this much water inside the building where it could leak and damage the other stores, or something." Rick replied knowing full well that there wasn't, but making a mental note to suggest it for future renewals.

It only took about fifteen minutes for the swirling waters to relax Rick to the point that he could hardly keep his eyes open. Just as he began to dream, he sensed someone standing over him. Then he felt a hand slowly move down his stomach. He opened his eyes just before Sasha's mouth covered his and her hand reached its goal.

'Doesn't she ever get enough' was the last thought that entered his mind as she grasped his slowly growing erection. Her hand alternately squeezed and released his member as it slid up and down.

"Stand on the seat for me."

It didn't sound like a request to Rick, so he quickly got to his feet and stepped up onto the seat. He was still facing away from her, when he felt her hands slowly glide over the wet skin of his naked butt.

"Nice, you're coming along nicely, soon you'll be in superb shape, and I'll have to watch over you like a hawk, keeping all the women in your life at bay. Now turn around; let me show you what I have in mind for the rest of the night."

Rick slowly turned until he felt his erection strike her cheek. She made no move to initiate the action to come. Instead, with eyes closed and her lips parted, she waited until Rick gently touched the tip to her lips before opening her mouth and engulfing him to the root.

A soft moan escaped his lips as he felt her hands grab his hips and gently move him back and forth. Sasha kept him at the brink for fifteen minutes by varying the intensity of her actions; and then, when he began to implore her to give him his release, she brought him over the edge. Rick began to shake as emptied himself for the third time in less than three hours, and would have collapsed if she had not grabbed him around his chest and gently eased his body onto the side of the tub.

"That should hold you for a while. I've got big plans for you tonight and I want you around for the end. Is there any place where we can wash off these chemicals, between the chlorine of the swimming pool and whatever is in the hot tub, it's burning my nose?"

Rick got to his feet and after helping her out of the tub, directed her to the outdoor shower to rinse off. As they stood under the shower head, running their hands over the other's body, Rick could not imagine what she had in mind for his already sexually abused body.

After toweling off, Rick led her into the guest house.

"Sasha, can I get you anything, a glass of wine, a beer, anything to eat?"

"Rick, if I didn't know better, I'd say you were stalling. I have already seen what is downstairs, now I'd like a tour of the upstairs rooms of this 'casita.'

"Sure, no problem. I just thought you'd like something since we didn't stop for anything after class."

"Oh, I've had a couple appetizers since then; but now I'm ready for the main course," she said with a predatory grin.

Sasha took his hand and proceeded from room to room until she found the room she was looking for.

"Very nice, neat, no clothes on the floor, bed turned down. It almost looks like you were expecting company tonight."

Rick blushed. "I was hoping that I wouldn't be alone tonight."

"Well then; what are we standing around for?"

When Rick hesitated, Sasha said, "Rick, I know you're tired, that's why all I want you to do is lay back and enjoy. I'll take care of everything. It's been nearly four years since I've had a man in my bed; I won't wait a minute longer. Get on the bed and lay on your back!"

Rick crawled into the bed and followed her instructions. In his mind were a whirlwind of conflicting thoughts and desires. He loved her; he desired her; and now, he feared her. The thought of a 1992 movie, Basic Instinct, flashed though his mind and then disappeared.

Sasha climbed onto the bed and straddled his body. Taking his hands into hers, she moved them onto her breasts. Her nipples were rigid, etching invisible lines into the palms of his hands as he slowly caressed them.

1...345678