Hidden Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do."

Out of his pocket, Rob took two ornate gold bans and presented one of them to Rick and the other to Debbie.

"Please exchange rings as a sign of your everlasting love and fidelity."

Rick took Sasha's hand in his and placed the ring upon her finger. "Sasha take this ring as a symbol of my eternal love for you."

Sasha turned to Debbie who gave her the other ring and, taking Rick's hand said, "Rick take this ring as a symbol of my eternal love for you."

"Then by the powers granted me by God our creator and the State of Arizona I now pronounce you Husband and Wife; what God has joined, let no man try to separate. You may now kiss the bride."

Their kiss was deep and passionate, but brief enough as to not embarrass any of the guests, with the exception of the several young boys among those gathered who were heard to utter the word 'yuk' as they hurried off towards the pool.

The couple received a heartfelt round of applause from all those gathered, and mingled with their guests for a short time. And then announced that everyone should continue partying while they changed into something more comfortable. As they headed into the kitchen, Rick turned and said, "we'll be back in about an hour," for which he received a playful punch in the arm.

The party lasted until eight in the evening as the last of the guests finally left for the night. Drivers were called as needed and arrangements were made to shuttle any cars left behind.

When everything was cleaned, all food and beverages were placed back in the caterer's trucks, the rented tables were removed, and all financial arrangements were complete, Rick and Sasha shut the lights, climbed the stairs, and headed for their bedroom suite.

They stood at the foot of their bed as they helped each other to get undressed. Instead of climbing into bed, Sasha took Rick by the hand and led him out onto their balcony. Darkness had already settled over the valley. Rick's arm encircled her waist, drawing her tightly to him. They watched as planes glided along their approach to Sky Harbor Airport, silhouetted against the dark backdrop of the South and Estrella Mountains and the red blinking lights atop radio and cellular towers along their ridgelines.

"Rick, it's so beautiful up here. Thank you for putting up with me; I know that sometimes I can be a lot to handle. I have one more thing I'd like to discuss with you. You and I have a lot in common, we are both only children, we have both lost our parents, yours to the crash and mine; well we won't go into that. Anyway, I suspect that your childhood was almost as lonely as mine was; living here without any other children to play with.

"I want to fill this house with our children. I never want them to not have someone to play with or to have someone with whom they can talk to about things that they can't tell their parents."

"I understand and most hardily agree with that. Why are we standing out here talking; let's go to bed."

As they were talking, Sasha had taken his flaccid member into her hand and slowly, but surely, it had grown until it reached its maximum length.

"Sometimes it's good to be married to a Pilates instructor."

Slowly she lifted her leg until her knee was resting against her chest, still maintaining her grip on his now pulsating erection. In the next moment, Sasha straightened out her leg and placed it over his shoulder.

Rick needed no further encouragement. As he looked into her lust filled eyes, he allowed her to guide him to her entrance; and as he slowly entered her, their world constricted until it contained only the two of them. All thoughts of who might be watching them disappeared; however, in deference to their neighbors, at the moment of their mutual satisfaction, their mouths locked in a tight embrace, their tongues dueling for supremacy, and their cries of passion were captured so only they could hear.

They stayed that way, locked in a carnal embrace, until their breathing returned to normal, and Rick slowly lost his erection.

"Hmmm, that was good, " sighed Sasha as she planted light kisses on his lips. "But you're right, it's getting cold out here, let's go to bed. I've got a few other interesting positions I'd like to try; but tonight I'd like to be on my back with you over me so I can wrap my arms around you and feel every inch of your body against mine.

The End

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed my story.

Author's Note:

The inspiration for this story came to me at a family celebration not too long ago. We were celebrating my daughter's 25th wedding anniversary. One of the last couples to arrive was my daughter's maid of honor and her husband. I've known her since the girls were best friends in high school; but I had not seen her for a long time. This woman is short, cute and always has a smile on her face. I've never 'checked her out,' after all she's my daughter's age, and I'm a happily married guy.

She came up to me and threw her arms around me. "It's so good to see you again." I was stunned. I actually felt my ribs begin to creak. During the party, I did check her out. She looked like she had put on a little weight during the last thirty years; haven't we all. I had pictured her as she was back then. Now I knew that the bulk I was seeing was all muscle. I asked my daughter what she did for a living. "She has a Pilates Studio. She's been doing Pilates for over twenty years."

I kept that in the back of my mind. I was still putting the final touches on The Lost Tribe; but I now had the subject for my next story.

1...345678