Hidden Support

Story Info
Robin walks in on Chrom in a compromising moment
13.2k words
4.53
8.3k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello all! Another commission, this one for an anonymous fan. It's a fic of the game Fire Emblem Awakening, which I've never actually played, but I think it still turned out well

Contains: male on female, hyper male, excessive cum/inflation, and some romance and cuteness

Comments and feedback are always appreciated :)

Check my profile for how to get in contact with me!

*****

The halls of the Ylisstol Palace were a magnificent, winding labyrinth.

Meticulously carved, stone walls stretched out endlessly, twisting and turning into numerous hallways and rooms. The slabs of cold marble were only lightly illuminated by the occasional torch that cast dancing shadows across the carpeted floors whenever someone walked by, windows more often than not saved for the domains of the upper class. Forest green tapestries lined the walls, each mirroring the next, the symbols of the halidom emblazoned across their cloth fronts. Flickering fire and the heavy steps of the palace's inhabitants, mostly guards and nobles, filled the castle, echoing through its interior. The sounds of soldiers training and talking in the courtyard struggled to pierce the thick barrier the enclosure provided, reaching the inhabitants as nothing more than a muffled discordance.

A tall wooden door leading to the attached barracks creaked open, a lithe figure stepping out of it. White twintails bounced against her head as she stepped into the main halls, the bottom of her purple robes swaying behind her, her boots thudding against the carpet as she moved through the palace. Golden eyes occasionally peer up from around her partial-face covering albino-tinted hair at the armored-guards, giving each a curt nod as she passed. Her baggy, figure-hiding outfit ruffled as she moved, the fabric scratching together loudly, a disturbance she was more than used to. The small woman walked through the cobbled maze with determination.

Robin strode between a pair of towering arches into the main hall, an area of the stone structure more brightly lit than the rest, a large chandelier hanging overhead. Stopping in the center of the room, her pink-marked hand fiddled with the slim rope that kept her robe tied together in front of her chest, her head turning back and forth - despite the fact that it looked like she knew where she was going, a facade she tried to her best to maintain, she always got a bit lost wandering through the palace. Quickly making up her mind, she turned on her heels and made a beeline towards a nearby hall, certain this led to Chrom's room. The tactician needed to talk to him about their next move, where the army should head to, what supplies they would need, and so on and so forth. A military meeting of the utmost importance is what it was!

At least that was the official excuse she was using to see the Prince.

The master strategist tried not to let the blush show on her pale cheeks as she made her way towards Chrom's room, her pace hurried. Ever since he had first found her, unconscious, without memory in the middle of a field, and let her join in his campaign, she had felt something for him; intense admiration was the best way to describe it, which evolved the more time they spent together. Kinship, a close unbreakable bond and then... something else. She wasn't sure when it had happened, but one day it hit her that she wanted something more than friendship or a professional relationship with her commander. Robin knew her feelings ran deep for the young royalty, but how deep she would never admit to anyone, especially not Chrom.

It was hard not to find him attractive, and Robin had no doubt that the other women in his life felt the same. He was admirable both inside and out. His face was stern, but kind, his smile lighting up his features like a warm fire. The few times she had seen him blush, like the day he walked into her tent to find her in the middle of bathing, sent her heart racing. There was no question that he had an amazing body, one he kept in tip-top shape from his constant training and the numerous battles, and Robin spent more time admiring the bulge of his bicep on his arm he kept bare than she'd like to admit! Just watching him pull his sword out and ready himself for battle was a constant distraction, his heroic actions sending her mind racing - racing in a way that concerned coming up with new battle tactics, of course!

Chrom's personality was much the same. Serious and no-nonsense when the time called for it, but full of mirth and cheer when he had a spare second to relax. He could be brash and headstrong, but only in times of urgency - the commander was never cruel or dismissive towards his subordinates. Even his occasional dense moments Robin found endearing, once her frustration with the Prince's obliviousness had waned. It was hard to describe him as anything but perfect, which made their whole relationship even more complicated. He was royalty, next in line for the throne, one of the most important people of the kingdom, and she was a commoner. A commoner with nothing to her name, no family, no background. Nothing...

Visage fully flushed, the white-haired young woman had to stop for a moment as she reached the entrance to his chambers. Taking a deep breath, she gave her cheeks several light slaps, puffing out her chest as she did. Running her fingers through her hair and down her cloak, she made herself as presentable as possible, fidgeting with her outfit. She knew she looked good as she ever would. While she was fond of her cloak, she found herself wishing in this moment that she had dressed more ladylike for this meeting. With a loud exhale, she straightened her shoulders and reached out, a small hand gripping the handle to Chrom's room. Steeling herself, she threw the door open and tread into the Prince's personal abode.

"Chrom? I wanted to talk to you abou--"

...

Rising out of the steaming water, muscles glistening in the sunlight that came from one of the few windows in the castle, Chrom reached out and grabbed a towel that lay next to him. Tossing it over his head, the young nobleman stepped out of the stone bath, rubbing the rough cloth into his face. Sliding it down his body, he wrapped the white drying-tool over his waist, leaving his torso uncovered, the fabric ending right below his knees. Chrom ran a hand through his hair, messing his dark locks, swiping his bangs out of his eyes. Stretching his arms behind his head, he walked towards his connected room; while he typically stayed with the other Shepherds, if there was one luxury he didn't mind indulging in, it was a private bath that allowed him to get clean while he collected his thoughts.

Waltzing into his royal bedroom, Chrom stopped before his large, four-poster bed. His outfit, the one he regularly wore, was laid out carefully by one of the palace servants. A silver cloak, mismatched boots, the single-sleeved top - it was all there. Chrom's dark blue eyes naturally darted towards the wall next to his bed, where Falchion rested, and his posture visibly relaxed at its sight; his weapon of choice was the closest thing to a security blanket he had. Smiling, he sat on his bed and stared at the floor, his potential plans for the day jumping into his brain; regardless of what he wanted to do a certain companion of his would probably direct most of his actions once she found him!

Robin, of course, was who he was thinking of. He spent much of his free time thinking of her - when he wasn't planning battles or practicing his swordsmanship, that is. Their meeting was one he considered fortuitous, finding the young white-haired girl in the middle of the field. She didn't know who she was or how she'd gotten there, but that didn't matter; he'd shown her the same kindness he showed anyone who wasn't an enemy, and offered her a place to stay while she figured out who she was. This simple extension of aid proved to be one of the best decisions the young Prince had ever made.

Right away, she had shown herself to be the most gifted strategist he'd ever met. Her decisions seemed to be almost intuitive, and she led Chrom and his warriors to several swift victories, earning her place in his unit and by his side. Robin was sharp even outside of planning battles, and constantly made up in the places the youthful warrior was lacking. Where Chrom was concerned with the looming wars, Robin would remind him of supply lines and equipment. Where he often acted before he thought, she was calm and level headed. Where the Prince could be forgetful and absentminded, the svelte tactician was focused. He had thought of her as one of his most valued allies, a close friend he could rely on, but something in the way he viewed her changed with one small accident on his part.

He had walked in on her bathing.

It was a mistake - he had barged into her tent without announcing himself. He'd walked in on her in the middle of getting clean, and she immediately yelled at him in her fluster, throwing whatever nearby objects she could get her hands on towards his face, one of her most notable idiosyncrasies. The threat of being hit by flying debris ushered him out of her private domain, and once he was done apologizing as he left and was able to collect his thoughts, that's when things changed. To his embarrassment, Chrom had never thought of Robin as a proper lady, her concealing choice in clothing never sparking his imagination much. But getting even a glimpse of her actual body, her naked form, altered his perception of the golden-eyed girl permanently.

She was gorgeous. It was like seeing her in full awakened something inside of him. Her face was gentle and beautiful, and the way it could switch to one of serious concentration at a moment's notice was just the icing on the cake. The way she styled her hair into twintails, was cute, and the fact that she was at least a head shorter than he was even cuter. Those bright eyes, her tiny nose, and just how soft she looked completed the adorable image she had unintentionally crafted. Chrom wasn't sure how he didn't see it before, but the white-haired tactician had always been pleasing to the eye, and he was blind to have not noticed it before.

His cheeks turned scarlet as his mind wandered to the quick peek he got of her nude body; Chrom wasn't sure how she managed to hide it under her uniform, but it was impressive that she did! Her ass looked soft and bubbly, each cheek more than a handful, and stood out impressively on her otherwise thin frame. While she had had her back turned to him, he still caught a glance of her breasts, the sides of the pale mounds poking out of the sides of her ribcage, hinting at their true, what only could have been huge size. Robin's skin looked as smooth as marble and white as alabaster, giving her an angelic glow under the sheen of water that ran down her body. A stirring in Chrom's loins made the young man shift his focus, though he sadly didn't have time to take care of his urges this late in the day - not that he would ever have such improper thoughts about his right-hand woman while doing so, of course.

Sighing, Chrom stood back up, placing his hands on his hips as he rose. Taking several level breaths, he worked on calming himself, trying to relax his body before he got any more worked up. The Prince tried to think of anything else: his last battle, if he could get in some training today, what Robin was gonna wa-- no, not that. Not Robin, think of anything but her. Shaking his head, a smile creeping onto his lips, he turned around to look at the clothing he'd sat next to. If he was gonna get anywhere, not being nearly naked would be good. Right. First things first: get dressed!

Right as the blue-haired man bent over to grab his shirt, the door to his room swung open.

"Chrom? I wanted to talk to you abou--"

Robin stopped as she took her first step into the commander's room, and yelped. She wasn't expecting him to be almost naked! He turned around at the commotion, smiling at the sound of his companion's voice. His perpetually-windswept hair fluttered as he spun on his heels, his eyes glowing in the soft sunlight from the nearby window. Robin could see the blue brand of the Exalt glisten with residual moisture on his shoulder, his bare arms flexing and crossing over his chest as he moved. They rested right above his abs, which looked like they were chiseled from the same stone that crafted Ylisstol's palace, ending right above his hard groin, which was still covered by his towel - at least for the moment. Chrom moved so fast, a consequence of his rigorous training, that his towel slipped from his hips, landing in a pile at his feet.

"Oh hello Robin," he greeted her, seemingly unaware of his sudden nudity, "I didn't expect you to arrive so soo--"

Robin's eyes went wide and she let out a yelp.

"Have you no shame!" she slammed her eyes shut, "Talking to a lady in such a state!?"

"Why are you screaming!? You're the one who walked in on me! I should be the one yell--"

The Prince's words were cut off by a familiar action that came from the stunned girl; he would have smiled at the outburst had he had the chance. Instead, his eyes widened as an object was hurled towards him. In her flustered indignance, Robin grabbed the closest thing to her, a decorative and most likely very expensive vase, and threw it at her leader. It was such a natural motion for the young strategist that she did it without thinking, and Chrom, already caught by surprise by being barged in on, failed to react. The porcelain decoration conked him smack between the eyes, his hands not even lifting from his chest to stop it, sending him sprawling backwards onto his bed. He landed with a muted thud.

The room went silent.

"C-Chrom?"

Robin opened an eye to see the vase hit the ground and roll across the floor, a long crack stretching across its surface, before falling on the young royal's knocked-out form.

"Chrom!"

Eyes bulging in their sockets at the state she'd put the Prince in, she let out a sharp gasp. Hands shaking, she rushed forward, almost tripping over her own feet. Crawling onto the bed, she kneeled next to Chrom's unconscious body, her fingers fiddling with the front of her robes. She scanned his naked upper half, trying her best to divert her view from his shame, and searched for signs of life. Good, he was still breathing! Reaching forward, she placed a hand on the bridge of his nose and rubbed upward, feeling for any bumps or cuts on his handsome visage; it seemed like he was hardhead in both senses of the word! Leaning over him, she cupped his cheeks and lightly shook the warrior's head back and forth.

"Chrom? Can you hear me?"

Eyelids fluttering open, Chrom was delighted that the first thing he saw was so mesmerizing. Vision hazy, he could still make out the gentle, concerned face of his strategist. Robin's visage was bathed in warm light, and she smiled at his awakening, her posture easing. He could feel her soft hands rub against his head, a satisfied groan escaping his lips at the sensation. Her lips began moving, but to Chrom's ears, no sound came out. The whole thing reminded him of the first time they'd met, but reversed. It was almost dream-like. That's it, he must be dreaming - why else would he be lying in bed, naked, with Robin touching him so tenderly?

And if this was a dream, he would do what he always wanted to.

Lifting both of his hands, he grabbed Robin by one of her thin wrists, the other resting on her face. She gave him a quizzical look in response, saying something he couldn't hear once again. The Prince simply shook his head. Leaning towards her, he brought her head closer to his own and caught her lips in his, cutting her off mid-sentence. Somewhat clumsily, due to his own inexperience and the fog that muddled his thoughts, he began kissing her, the young woman squealing into his mouth. Not dissuaded by her reaction, he continued the oral meeting, pulling her down closer to him, her lips like fluffy clouds against his own. What a dream this was!

Robin was torn. On one hand, this whole thing was unexpected, and more urgently, inappropriate, given their positions in society. On the other, this is what she'd always wanted! There was nothing more that Robin had desired in the past months than for Chrom to do exactly what he was doing now; sure, she wished the situation had played out a bit differently, but who was she to complain? She wasn't sure if she should give herself fully to the kiss or not, but the more that Chrom did, the more she felt compelled to. Not one to throw caution to the wind, she kissed the Prince back, albeit hesitantly, keeping her eyes open, studying the young warrior the entire time.

Chrom didn't let up. He continued to kiss the object of his fancy, turning his head back and forth, rubbing one of his strong fingers into her cheek. It wasn't long before he slipped his tongue into her mouth, catching her off guard once more as he swirled around her warm cavern. The blue-haired royalty felt nothing but bliss, and he intended to take advantage of this dream as much as he could. Before his brain had a chance to come up with how he should move this lucid fantasy along, a sharp pain resonated from between his eyes. It was a minor, temporary annoyance, one he intended to igno-- hold on, pain!? As far as he knew, people didn't feel pain during dreams... or pleasure... or anything! That could only mean one thing.

Sitting up so fast he almost knocked Robin over, Chrom gasped and looked around the room, realization striking him like a ton of bricks.

"Oh gods! Robin! I er, I'm sorry I just -- I thought that I was dreaming!"

"Dreaming?" Robin questioned, looking back at him with wide eyes, "So you didn't mean to...?"

Diverting his gaze, Chrom shifted his view away from the pained, confused expression that painted his companions face, trying to find something, anything else to stare at at that moment. His mind churned with questions. What should he say? Should he confess his true feelings to the strategist? Would that even be the right thing to do given the circumstance? He couldn't help but look back up at her as she waited for him to respond, her fingers fiddling together in front of her chest, the pink mark on her hand glowing ever so slightly in the natural light. It was that sight, the image of her sitting patiently, nervously, staring at him with such concern that he made up his mind instantly; there probably would never be a better opportunity for him to try and explain his feelings than right now.

"No..."

Robin's face dropped.

"...I did mean to. I absolutely meant to. I just didn't think it would happen like that, and I didn't, er, I don't know how-- if you wanted it to. When I woke up I thought it was all a dream and I..."

Chrom trailed off, not sure if his words were making things better or worse.

"So you wanted to kiss me?"

The Prince nodded.

"Well Chrom, I can't speak for your manners or the way you went about it," Robin slipped into her usual, somewhat-formal tone, although she had a small smile when she spoke, "but I'm glad you did. I, er, I've wanted to kiss you too."

She blushed at the confession, and averted her gaze like he had.

"Really?"

"Yes it's just... you're the scion of a noble family, and I'm, oh gods, I'm no one! I don't know if it would be appropriate for us to continue like this. It wouldn't be proper. What would your sisters think!?"

"You're right," Chrom agreed, although he reached out and took Robin's hands in his own as he did, "I am royalty. Next in line for the throne if something were to happen to my older sister, in fact. But I don't care! I want to be with you, Robin. And if anyone has an issue with that, they can say something to me and if they do, they can find someone else to lead the Shepherds!"