Hidden Support

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh Robin?" he questioned, stopping his movements, "it feels like I, er, I can't go any deeper. I'm not sure what's stopping me."

Robin had to stop and think for a moment, her mind trying to remember the diagrams from the anatomy books she'd read.

"I think, uh, I think it might be my cervix?" Chrom still looked confused, "It's the entrance to my womb. And, well, if babies come from there, I don't see why you couldn't go inside of it."

"Like always, I trust your reasoning!"

Steadying himself, Chrom once more unsheathed himself until only his glans still remained inside of his trusted partner, and then hammered his cock as hard as he could back into her. This time, his cock plunged into Robin's cervix, barreling straight through it and into her womb, just like she'd said it would! Another scream came from her lips, but the spray of clear liquid flying from her spread lips betrayed how her body really felt at the intense intrusion. Chrom couldn't help but moan in turn, this new part of Robin almost like a second pussy he was able to fuck. Both of them stopped to pant, overwhelmed by the dual sensation they were feeling; Robin had never been stuffed like, or at all really, and nothing had encompassed so much of the Prince's cock at once!

It was like this opened up a brand new world for Chrom! Masturbation had always been a necessary chore, wrangling a cock like his until he reached orgasm an arduous, almost daily task. But now, now he had someone who could help him along, and make him feel as good as he'd always dreamt of - and that someone was the girl he'd lusted after for what felt like an eternity. If it befitted his hardened nature, Chrom would have cried from joy, but instead he continued doing what he had been: fucking Robin! Not bothering to pull out like before, he started to saw his cock back and forth through the prodigal tactician's tight walls, straining her womb around his massive member, shaping it to better fit his dick.

As he fucked more and more of his oversized spear into Robin, he noticed something changing in her body. A familiar outline appeared on her stomach, one that looked suspiciously like his cock. It tented her skin outward, running from below her bellybutton up to her breasts, the defined protuberance of his glans almost pushing at the huge, pale mounds. Instead of being disturbed by the sight, it only aroused Chrom further, and he gave several experimental pumps just to watch the bulge his cock created moving around through Robin's body. He really was turning her into the perfect outlet for his lust - a lust that only raged harder the more he pounded his new girlfriend!

Robin's amazing body didn't help satiate that lust, either.

Every time he thrust into her, her head-sized breasts bounced up and down, nearly hitting her in the chin before sliding down her ribcage. The fatty mounds swirled around her chest hypnotically, and Chrom had to stop himself from drooling at the sight of their pliable immensity. Her wide hips and cushiony ass brushed against his hands when she moved as well, a constant reminder that no part of her body wasn't incredibly erotic. And of course, the way her beautiful, cute face twisted with each of her climaxes was the best part, her small lips parting to announce her pleasure; if Chrom's cock didn't keep him feet apart from her, he would have kept kissing her the entire time they had sex!

Robin felt as good as her body looked to Chrom. Her entire being tingled with each new rampaging of Chrom's cock through her insides, her mind basically blank from the pleasure that dominated her existence. Her distended pussy felt like it was on fire, burning hot and undoubtedly swollen with her arousal, sensitive to every touch from Chrom's monstrous member. Orgasm after orgasm coursed through her, each one bleeding into the next; Robin wasn't sure if her pussy would ever stop leaking! Her boyfriend, a thought that made her want to squeal for the whole world to her, was an amazing lover already, and she couldn't wait to see how their sex life would evolve - she just had to survive this first time!

Chrom's royal scepter was once again reaching as far as it could go into the small woman's body. The protrusion of his cock was firmly nestled between Robin's tits, almost poking at her collarbone, her womb fully stretched around his hefty hammer; it looked like a giant snake was worming around under her skin! Her warm walls hugged his organ like a second skin, forming around his cock, squeezing, wringing the life out of it. His urethra was perpetually belching his hot seed, giving Robin a taste of what was to come, steadily filling her with hints of his progeny. The sloshing, liquid warmth added to his pleasure as well, the thick goo brushing against his shaft with each thrust.

"I think that's as far as I can go," Chrom panted, still thrusting an insane amount of cock into his lover, "you took so much!"

"Oh gods Chrom," Robin managed to lift her head and stare at her overfucked form, her eyes bulging, "that's not all of it!?"

"No, but it's more than half! You've done so well taking me."

What he said was true, nearly two-thirds of his cock plunged into Robin's depths. There was still over a foot of veiny, throbbing shaft left outside, rubbing against the mattress, soaked in the tactician's love. It was an impressive amount both inside and out, more cock than any other man possessed simultaneously used and unused. Robin yelped again, the sight making her cum, her head falling back into the sheets, her hands going to grope the bulge in her stomach. Chrom paused his pounding, letting the white-haired woman bask in the afterglow of her orgasm uninterrupted.

"Uh, maybe, er, maybe one day we'll be able to fit all of it!"

"Well we have plenty of time to work on it."

Grinning at the thought of their future together, Chrom renewed his reaming. He reached the same speed as before, and then went faster. Hips a blur, he fucked his girlfriend as hard as he could, his own need for orgasm catching up to him. His cum tanks were actively vibrating between his pillar-like thighs, rumbling like they were screaming at him for release. The Prince's cock had begun to palpitate in earnest, the veins coating its surface engorging, nearly bursting with the amount of blood needed to keep his cannon erect and ready to explode; while he would have liked to keep going for the whole day, his body had other plans. And those plans were to unload inside of his loving partner!

Railing the busty woman with such force the bed started to rattle and rock, bouncing against the wall with each thrust, nearly leaving cracks in the stone. The pair were slowly sliding up the bed, the power of Chrom's thrusts enough to move both of them, while still keeping them connected at the groin. Leaning forward, the Prince managed to just barely capture a nipple in his mouth, sucking on it, drawing renewed moans from Robin. It added to his pleasure as well, the soft flesh of the tactician's breast reverberating off of his face. He continued to fuck her in this contorted position until a loud gurgling from his cum factories let him know it was time for they to unleash his pent-up arousal.

"Robin, I'm, I'm gonna--" Chrom wasn't able to finish his exclamation, releasing Robin's nipple and bellowing into the air instead - Robin couldn't hear him anyway, her own constant screams deafening her to everything else. With a final thrust, the Prince sent his cock as far as it would go into his white-haired lover, the distension in her skin tapping against her neck. His entire body strained as cum raced up his steel-hard staff, enhancing cock with extra size, permanently ruining Robin's pussy for anyone but him. Chrom's whole body shook as he started to cum, his orgasm wrecking his sense of self. The first blast of cum distended his urethra all the way up to his cumslit, stretching it enough to allow the torrent free.

The commander's climax was immediately noticeable inside of Robin's womb. Even though neither of them could see the gush of hot seed, they could see the effect it had on the white-haired girl's body. Her stomach began to grow, hiding the defined outline of Chrom's cock, pushing out slightly, then inflating rapidly. She went from looking like she devoured a huge meal to carrying children in less than a minute, the pale flesh of her midsection shooting towards the ceiling. Robin's hands grabbed at her expanding mass, unable to get a hold on her stretched-taut belly, the skin too tight for her fingers to even make a dent in.

What would have been a ridiculous, unrealistic amount of cum to expel for anyone else, was just the beginning for Chrom. His hips jerked erratically, his body spasming against Robin's. His first streaming salvo of thick seed was still going, filling every nook and cranny within his lover; and as soon as that one ended, another took it places, blasting with no less force or longevity! Robin's bloated torso began to press into her huge tits, pushing them towards her face, threatening to smother her with her own endowment. At the same time, her liquid-packed stomach pushed over her ribs, sliding towards the bed, also sinking south like it was planning on crushing the source of its expansion.

Realizing what the magnitude of an orgasm like his could do to a person, Chrom wearily began to pull out, shuffling across the bed. Geysers of gushing gunk sprayed from the corner of Robin's lower lips where they connected to his cock, soaking the sheets and both of their thighs. Grunting, he managed to fully unsheath himself, nearly falling backwards onto the floor from the distance he had to travel to free his cock. His hands wrapped around his bucking beast, even his own large mits unable to fully encompass the spitting serpent, and began stroking it furiously like he was trying to muscle the cum out of his cock. Bouncing in his grip, the next shot jettisoned high, missing the object of his affections, splattering against the stone wall behind, droplets of his thick cum raining down on the pair.

Adjusting his trajectory, Chrom pointed his cock towards Robin's expanded form, and let loose. The next wide stream hit the front of her stomach, sending it wobbling as it was painted in his essence, the excess seed pooling around them. Over and over again he fired his payload at the strategist, covering every part of her his shots could reach. Her stomach was turned into a giant igloo of mucked frosting, drenching her inside and out. Several spurts managed to arch over her visage-hiding mass, and impact her face, giving her a cum mask and dying her long hair an even deeper shade of white. Her legs, arms, gushing cunt - none of it was spared from Chrom's gooey onslaught.

And Chrom made sure of that. Cumming on and in someone else was an entirely new experience for the young man, used to doing his business in the bath or outdoors, anywhere he could hide the mess he usually made. Having someone to share in his biological extremity was almost reassuring, especially when Robin continued to moan under his creamy, progeny-laced downpour, giving some indication to him that she was enjoying the whole thing. That was something that only increased the intensity of his orgasm, and his shots continued unabated, breaking any record for climatic length he had previously. His cock almost hurt he was cumming so hard, each new blast nearly tearing his pisslit, leaving the hole gaped for the entire duration.

But, as with everything, all good things must come to an end. After what had to be minutes, Chrom's orgasm began to peter out, his streams dying into ropes that continued to layer Robin's frosted form. He continued to stroke his cock, albeit more slowly now, forcing out any remnants of cum still churning in his bloated orbs. His breath was heavy in his chest as his body began to relax, finally coming down from the heights of euphoria. As his mind began to focus on something other than his own pleasure, it registered to the blue-haired commander that he had left Robin in a sexually destroyed state. With a groan, he collapsed forward, avoiding hitting his lover, landing with a splash in a puddle of cum next to her; he smiled at the satisfied smile plastered on her face, barely recognizable under the swamp of cum pooling across her being.

Carefully, Chrom reached out and began to brush the cum off of Robin's face. Gently, he wiped the white sludge out of her eyes, shaking his hand to get the excess off before moving onto another part of her. He cleared her nose, her mouth, and continued to clean her to the best of his abilities, trying not to smear anymore across her visage. Once he had done as much as he felt he could do, he rested his palm against her cheek, rubbing his fingers into her soft skin, admiring her beauty all the while; even covered in his seed she looked as gorgeous as ever. Chrom sighed as he stared at his lover, content just to lie next to her and bask in their shared pleasure.

Robin seemed to awaken at his touch, her eyelids rising, struggling at first to unglue themselves, her mouth coming open with a gasp. Eyes spinning around, she took in her surroundings, the cum-covered room almost alien to her; oh no, she must have passed out! When Chrom began to cum inside of her, it felt so good that the orgasm she experienced knocked her out, sending her into ecstasy-induced slumber. That wasn't good. Groaning, she tried to sit up, but found herself unable to move more than a few inches off of the bed, her large chest and heavily inflated stomach getting in the way. Had Chom done all of this!?

"Oh, oh gods," she turned to see Chrom next to her, his handsome smile beaming at her, "what happened!?"

"We had sex is what happened!" Chrom laughed, placing a hand on her bloated belly, "We had sex and it was amazing."

"B-But all of this?" she gestured to the white-washed room," You did all of this?"

"Sorry about that, I should have warned you beforehand."

"No, no it's okay Chrom. You're just so... unbelievable."

"And you made me feel better than I ever have in my life. You were the unbelievable one!"

"But, but I passed out! I barely did anything! Gods, I couldn't handle even our first time together, how am I supposed to--"

"Hey, it's okay. You were great Robin, really. And things will only get better from here."

"Really? You mean it?"

"I do."

"Oh, Chrom... You don't know how happy that makes me feel to hear that!"

Robin tried to cover her face with her hands to hide her embarrassment, but Chrom snatched them away. Taking her pink-marked hand, he kissed the symbol, reassuring her that he liked every part of her, knowing how she felt about the mysterious brand. Moving them away, he leaned forward and kissed her, tangling her cum-soaked locks in his fingers. It was a simple, more tender kiss than the ones before it, but it meant just as much to the pair. Robin returned the loving act, placing one of her own hands on his face. The paired stayed like that for who knows how long, enjoying the after-sex silence, only the small drips of Chrom's cum on the chiseled floor breaking the tranquility; but in the end, only each other mattered, everything else an afterthought to the newly-christened couple. Their life together had changed irrevocably...

For the better.