Hidden Video Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife's sister comes back to look for the video.
4.9k words
4.51
36.9k
47

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

HIDDEN VIDEO 2

The first chapter of this story related how my wife Kim and I were staying at her younger sister's condo at the beach and how we found and watched a porno video of her sister Beth and her husband Kyle. They had another guy involved and we watched as Beth and Kyle had sex including some anal sex. Kim and I got hot and had sex ourselves while talking about how we would each like to have sex with Beth and Kyle.

When Kim got a message from her sister that she was coming to visit because she had forgotten something, we suspected that she had 'forgotten' the video. I planned to make a copy of the video and had taken it into the upstairs porch to copy it onto my laptop.

I went out for a walk on the beach and got back to the beach house just before lunch. I was surprised to see that Beth had already gotten there and her husband Kyle was with her. Their car was under the carport. I dropped the stuff I had taken with me on the beach and walked into the house. Beth and Kim were in the kitchen, making lunch. I gave Kim a kiss and looked at her for a hint about whether Beth knew we had looked at the video. I couldn't tell anything from her expression.

We had sandwiches for lunch and talked about how nice the beach was. Beth said she had forgotten some papers for her work and didn't say anything about the porno. Kyle and I were relaxing on one of the couches as the ladies cleared the table.

The ladies walked back and sat down across from Kyle and me.

Kim said, "Beth couldn't find their video so I had to tell her we had watched it."

Beth said, "I can't trust you to not invade our privacy. I'm not happy with you."

I said, lamely, "I didn't want to watch it, but your sister wanted to see it."

Kim said, "That's a lie." She laughed. "You wanted to see my little sister naked."

I said, "Well, you wanted to see Kyle's cock."

Kyle was silent.

Beth stood and began to undress. I watched her remove her blouse and bra. "You wanted to see me naked, so here's you dream come true."

I noticed that my wife Kim was stripping too. I didn't know what they had planned, but whatever it was couldn't be bad.

I was looking at Beth's nice breasts, seeing them live for the first time. As she started to pull off her shorts, my view was blocked by my wife leaning over me and kissing me. Then, she put her tits on my face, rubbing them back and forth.

Beth said, "Since you saw a video of us, it's only fair that we have a video of you guys. Kim agrees." I looked at my wife Kim who said, "Beth said that since we had seen them screwing that it was only fair for them to watch us."

My wife pulled my pants off, freeing my hard prick. I had almost forgotten about Beth. When I felt her hands on my prick, I remembered her very quickly. She replaced her hands with her mouth. I couldn't believe what was happening. My wife's little sister, who I had lusted after, was sucking my cock. She was deep-throating me while she watched her naked sister rubbing her tits in my face. My wife pushed me onto my back and straddled my head. Her pussy smelled sweet with her perfume and the natural scent that I had come to adore. I ate my wife with all the effort I could muster. I wanted to get her off. She gushed her warm fluid on my face, something she rarely did. I swallowed what I could while the rest poured over my head.

Beth was sucking my cock, but would stop every few seconds to keep me from coming. Then my wife leaned forward and put her mouth on my cock, replacing her sister's. She moved off of my face and straddled my chest and then moved down and sat on my cock. I felt it slide into her warm honey-pot and her cunt muscles gripped my cock.

Once again, I had momentarily forgotten about little sister Beth and her husband Kyle. I looked up to see Kyle with a video camera, recording my wife and I having sex. Kim was performing for the camera. Beth began to direct us. She had Kimmy lift up and spread her legs and show her wide-open cunt to the camera. We resumed and Kim got on her hands and knees so I could take her from behind. Fucking in front of others was an unexpected turn-on. I stood behind my wife and fucked her hard, jamming my prick into her. She said. "It's so hot thinking about putting us on the internet."

Beth said, "Some of those who will watch you fucking are horny men, perverts."

That caused Kim to get more turned on. "I like thinking about men wanted to fuck me."

She motioned for Kyle to join us. He put the camera on a tripod. We had fantasized about Kyle fucking my wife and she was going to make it happen. She didn't ask me if it was okay. She took Kyle's cock in her mouth and began to suck on him.

Beth pulled me away from screwing my wife. "Kyle gets to come in her first for the camera." She picked up the camera and focused on her sister's pussy as Kyle slid his cock into her for the first time. I was playing with my cock as I watched my wife get fucked by her sister's husband. Seeing another man's dick push into my wife's juicy pussy was a real turn-on. We had fantasized about me watching her fuck someone else, but had never thought about really doing it. Kyle slid his cock in and out of Kim while Beth played with my dick. I was as hard as I have ever been.

Beth pushed me onto my back and moved to cover my face with her naked pussy. I couldn't believe what was happening. I could only get a glimpse of my sister-in-law's cunt before she smothered me with it. I tasted her and gave a thought to whether she tasted like her sister. I forgot about that when Beth began to hump my face.

"Eat me." She said as she twisted her cunt on my nose and I probed her with my tongue. Beth gushed onto my face when she reached her orgasm. She did taste like her sister. Then Beth moved down and mounted my cock. It was sticking straight up for her. I felt her inner muscles squeeze my dick. Beth could sense when I was close to coming and she pulled off of me for a moment. She remounted me.

I took in the scene of my wife being fucked by Kyle. It was surreal. I saw them both come and Kyle got a video of the cum dripping out of my wife's gaping pussy. When I saw that, I shot my load into my wife's sister's cunt. She was gasping along with me.

Having both come, the sisters went to get a glass of iced tea, while I laid on the floor helpless. That was only the start. Kyle and Beth were taking the day off and had a number of scenarios for taking videos of Kim and I fucking. Kim was keen on the idea and eagerly let them direct us. I was going along with whatever they decided. Kim and her pussy were the stars of the movies, not me.

They suggested a scene where she walked nude on the beach and went into the surf while a few people strolled by and then she would fuck me in the sand dunes.

I suggested the two sisters get together, but they said that was too kinky for them. We did get them into the bathtub together. I watched and rubbed my sore cock as they washed each other. Kim put the soap down under the water and I could tell she was rubbing it on her sister's cunt. She slid the soap and a few fingers inside her little sister's vagina. Beth moved and humped my wife's hand until she came. When Kim sat up on the edge of the tub, she pulled her sister's face into her crotch. Beth knew what to do and licked her sister's cunt from her clit to her opening. I watched and Kyle recorded her putting her fingers in my wife's vagina and then we watched her make Kim come. Kim was absolutely the sexiest thing I had ever seen (I know I'm biased). She sat on the edge of the tube with her legs spread, showing her glistening pussy with her blonde public hair.

A little while later, I was surprised when a man came to the door and Kyle let him in. He was from the beach house a few doors down and I recognized him as the other man in the movie we had seen of Beth and Kyle. He was going to participate at their invitation. Nobody was asking what I thought of all these people fucking my wife but as long as Kim was okay, I guess I was.

The two guys tied Kim to one of the beds and took turns with her. I was to watch and play with my dick while being cuckolded by two men. They spread my wife out with her arms and legs spread. Kyle climbed on and fucked her for a while. The other guy, Barry put his cock in her mouth and she sucked him. She had just met the man just ten minutes before and now he was sticking his cock deep in her throat and she was enjoying it. More was to come. They switched and Beth filmed her sister sucking Kyle's cock while the new guy pumped her pussy.

Then, things got really depraved. Beth climbed on the bed and sat on her sister's face. My wife was eating her cunt. I had never asked if they had done anything as sisters before we'd met. It looked like they were familiar with each other. Beth grabbed my wife's ankles and pulled them back so that Kim's crotch was totally exposed. She was folded in half. While Kyle filmed and directed, Barry, a guy we had just met, climbed on the bed and lubed my wife's asshole and his dick. I was dumbstruck watching as this guy slid his cock into my wife's ass. Kyle got some close-ups of Barry's cock spreading Kim's asshole and then of her gaping asshole when he would pull out. Watching this guy pump his cock into my wife's anus was amazing. Barry laid on the bed and Beth helped Kim sit on his cock. She slid right down with his cock pushing into her ass. The sight of my wife's spread-open cunt, with her gaping open and empty cunt hole and with Barry's big cock lodged in her asshole was unforgettable. When he came and she lifted off his cock, semen streamed out of her expanded hole.

Beth was holding the camera and directed Kyle to come over to where I was sitting. She directed me "Suck his cock." I hesitated. I had no desire to suck anyone's dick, but my wife said, "Do it for me." She was lewdly rubbing Barry's cum on her cunt. Kyle just shoved the thing in my mouth and held my head. Barry had taken the camera so Beth was free to suck my cock. My brother and sister-in-law had taken control of me. I couldn't believe that Kyle came so quickly and was not ready for his cum spurting into my mouth. I choked on it, but he held my head and told me to "Swallow it." I did. At that point, I came myself, dumping my sperm into the wife's little sister's mouth.

I couldn't imagine what was next. If they put this video on the web, it would be pretty hard-core.

Kyle is an electronic wiz and was planning to edit the video of our just finished sessions and put us on some internet porn site.

We had dinner, partially dressed. Beth wore a pair of shorts while Kim wore a beach cover up that was unbuttoned. Barry, Kyle and I put on shorts. We chatted for a while and drank some wine and beer. Barry introduced himself. He owned the beach house a few lots away. His wife was working and he had come down to do some repairs for a week. He was pleasantly surprised when Kyle called him to join us. He said he had seen Kim on the beach during our previous visits and thought she was very attractive. The chance to have sex with her was an unexpected pleasure. He and Kyle had talked about somehow getting a shot at getting my wife in the sack. I noticed that Barry seemed to be fixated on my wife's breasts. To be fair, I was constantly checking out her younger sister.

It got late and everyone was talking about going to bed, I was surprised when Beth took my hand and led me to the bedroom on the top floor. I watched as Barry and Kyle took my wife and went into the bedroom. Kim looked at me. She seemed to be blushing as she said, "See you in the morning." I wasn't sure how I felt about this, but the chance to spend the night with Beth and fuck her again was too enticing to pass up.

Beth and I took a shower together and crawled into bed naked. She told me she had wondered what it would be like to take me to bed but had thought it would never happen. I had ogled her cute body for years and really liked looking down her shirt at her creamy breasts. Seeing her naked earlier and then screwing her was like a dream. Now we had more time and could enjoy each other more. I ran my fingers over her body, kissing her on various spots. She had a nice stomach, with a sexy navel which was above her bush that was shaved down to a landing strip. I kissed and ran my hands over her nice tanned legs. I noticed that she was tanned all over. Her breasts and her hips were as tan as the rest of her. She said she sunbathed nude at home and particularly when she was at the beach. She said she would just lay on the beach and people walking or jogging would just pass her by, enjoying the view, I'm sure.

When I put my tongue on her labia and her clit, she arched her back and was really enjoying herself. I slid up and put my dick in her nice, tight pussy. We kissed and I enjoyed tasting her mouth and nuzzling her tits. Her nipples were different than her sisters, hard little things that stuck out more than Kim's. We made love for about half an hour and then fell asleep.

In the middle of the night, Beth awakened me and told me to follow her. We went out on the balcony overlooking the beach. It was a moonlight but partly cloudy night. I saw three people out on the beach, my wife and her two paramours. They were on a blanket. Beth shared binoculars with me and I could see that my wife Kim was spread out, naked, on the blanket while the two men prepared to make love to her. They took turns licking her pussy, first Kyle, then Barry. I watched as Kim writhed under them and pulled Kyle's head into her crotch. After Barry had eaten her while she licked her brother-in-law's cock, they switched positions. Kyle moved down and I could tell he was sliding his cock into my wife. Then Barry positioned himself so he was in a push-up position over Kim's head. He put his cock in her mouth and started to do push-ups, pushing his cock into her throat until his prick was fully in her throat. He held it there for a moment and then pulled out. Kim was gasping for breath, but she put her hands on Barry's ass and pulled him into her mouth.

I'll let Kim tell the story from her perspective, since she was the center of attention.

Hi, I'm Kim. My husband Mike has told you most of what happened, but let me tell you some details as I experienced them.

My little sister Beth, is only a year-and-a-half younger than me and we have always gotten along well, at least once we were out of high school. When she brought Kyle home during her senior year in college, I was really impressed by him. He was really nice to her, had a good job and, from things she told me, really liked sex with her. I had no idea if they did any fooling around with others or made videos until we found the video at the beach house. I was surprised, but not really. They seemed to both be adventuresome and I knew Beth was open to trying different things.

Beth and I had gotten very close and texted each other constantly while we were in college at different schools. We confided in each other about out love life and I was the first to know when Kyle proposed to her. I was envious that she had found such a wonderful guy. It was few years later that I met Mike. Beth and I were still close, but we had our separate lives in different cities. We would get together three or four times a year, at holidays and usually at the beach in the summer.

Mike seemed surprised when Beth and I got in the tub together and fooled around with each other. I was surprised when she sat on my face, but we had set the stage when we were in college. We were both home for winter break and were talking in my room after Mom and Dad were asleep. We were in our nightgowns, sitting on the bed. I'm not sure how we got on the subject of sex but we talked about what felt good when we were fooling around with our then boyfriends. For some reason I said, "I'll show you mine if you show me yours." With that, Beth pulled off her underpants and spread her legs so I could see her pussy. I had seen her naked, of course, but we had never looked at each other's private parts. I pulled off my panties too. I leaned back on my pillows and bent my knees and spread my legs, opening myself to my sister.

Beth put her fingers on my pussy and touched the different parts. She flicked her fingernails over my clit. It felt really good. It was my turn then. I looked closely at my sister's vagina. I had never had a good look at my own, certainly not from such a good angle. I ran my fingers over her labia and found her clitoris. I flicked it with my finger. I wanted to feel what my boyfriends felt when then had their fingers inside me, so I put one then another finger inside Beth's vagina. She was spongy and wet in there. I looked closely at her opening and spread it open to see her deep pinks insides. I tasted her on my fingers. I was getting her excited, so I stopped, not wanting to go too far. Beth took another turn. She put her fingers inside me and put her thumb on my clit, massaging and getting me excited. She ran he sharp fingernails around my anus, I gasped and had an orgasm. I called her a bitch and we laughed. I returned the favor by diddling her clit and putting my finger in the opening of her ass. Then we pushed our crotches together and rubbed our cunts together, rubbing our labia and clits against each other. We had both come and were settling down and we exchanged a tender, more than sisterly kiss. We never did anything like that again so when Beth put her pussy on my face, I did what I had almost done years ago and licked her, putting my tongue inside her and on her clitoris until she came.

Mike told you how we had found the movie. Seeing my brother-in-law naked was a pleasant surprise. Having my husband see my sister naked and talk about fucking her while he was fucking me was very erotic. We had one of our best-ever sex sessions while watching that movie.

When Beth and Kyle came to the beach house to retrieve the video before we had seen it, they were too late. I tried to act dumb, but when the video wasn't where Kyle thought he had left it, Beth looked around and found it next to my husband's computer. I couldn't deny it. Beth was embarrassed. I told her not to be and related how we had enjoyed it, fucking while we watched their movie. She called us perverts, but I responded that they were in no position to call us anything since they had made a porno that included a threesome. After some silence, Beth said that since we had watched them have sex that they should get to watch us. She confided that Kyle had the hots for me and she often caught him looking as my ass or checking out my cleavage. She said he had seen me naked once when he walked by an open door to our bedroom. We laughed about our husbands being horny for the other sister. I was reluctant to initiate anything without talking to Mike, but Beth took things into her hands when she started to strip in front of Mike when he came back from the beach. Kyle had been listening and was all in favor of watching us and making a video. So, we had sex like Mike has described.

We had dinner and Beth and I did our best to tease the three men. The third guy, Barry had joined us and he just stayed around without any discussion. I was wearing a beach cover that wasn't buttoned in the front, so as I moved around, the three guys got views of my tits and my pussy. I made it a point to give Kyle a good show and could see his hard prick in his shorts. I started to tease Barry too. He 'accidentally' dropped a fork so he could bend down and get a good look at my crotch. I parted my thighs a bit for him.

There just seemed to be a tacit agreement that we would swap for the night and it was logical that Barry, who had fucked Beth a number of times, would go with Kyle and me. Mike was clearly okay with it. He had wanted to fuck my sister since he had met her and wanted to spend the night with her.

12