Hidden Video Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barry, Kyle and I went off and the first thing we did was take a shower together in the huge master bedroom shower. They washed me thoroughly, making sure to clean every nook of my body. I focused on their cocks, soaping them until they almost lost it and then pausing. I didn't want them to come in the shower. I wanted them in bed. They laid me on the bed and the two of them rubbed lotion all over me including some lotions to soothe my sore pussy. My asshole was still recovering from having Barry's cock in it. As Mike mentioned, I had met Barry for the first time and ten minutes later, he was fucking me in the ass.

Kyle wanted my rear hole too. He said he had watched me bounce around for years and coveted my asshole. I was not a great fan of anal sex, but it was great when I was in the mood. When Mike, or now Kyle and Barry lusted after my ass, it was special and it would really get me off. It was so vulgar and primitive to be wanted in that way that it got me hot. I wanted Kyle to take me that way.

The guys gave me an experience that I had only heard about, a double penetration. I mounted Barry's cock, cowgirl style and bent over to give Kyle a shot at my ass. When he pushed his cock past my sphincter, I almost passed out from the feeling of being so penetrated and so filled with cocks. I started to come almost immediately. They must've fucked me that way for a half hour. Barry came and then Kyle continued by himself. He was delighted to have me for himself and to be butt-fucking his wife's sister. It felt good being his for the night. I finally felt him come in my ass and collapse on top of me.

I was awakened a few hours later with Kyle spooning me and sliding his cock between my legs and into my cunt. I was half-asleep and the feeling was amazing. It felt so good. Before he finished, he said we should go for a walk on the beach.

The three of us. me and two naked men walked out onto the moonlit beach. They laid a blanket in the sand and I spread out on top of it. The cool air blew lightly over my naked body. It was wonderful. When Kyle slid on top of me and slid his cock inside me, I looked up at the clouds and stars. Barry positioned himself over me with his big cock dangling in my face. I knew what he wanted and I wanted it too. He wanted to fuck my mouth and he wasn't going to be gentle. I opened and took his dick in my mouth. I had deep-throated my husband and a couple of guys before him so I knew how to relax my throat and take a cock. Barry had a bigger dick than I remember ever sucking. I wanted to take the monster in and make him lose his load into my gullet. He started to do push-ups, driving down a bit more with each stroke. He was treating me like a piece of meat, a hole for his cock. It was degrading, but I like things like that from time to time. This was one of the times. I set out to get him to blast his come in my mouth so I pulled him down with his hands on my ass. His balls pushed against my nose and I was being choked by the cock in my throat. I had to take big breaths when he pulled out before jamming his cock into my face. When I ran my fingernail over his asshole, it did the trick. He blasted his come inside me and I felt it go right into my stomach. I was gasping for breath and had not been focused on Kyle who was fucking my cunt. When Barry rolled off, Kyle rested for a minute and gave me a bottle of water to drink. I asked if they had done this before and Kyle said that Beth had received the same treatment as had Barry's wife.

Barry got up, gave me a kiss on my cum-soaked mouth and said it was nice to meet me. He said he needed to get to his cottage because he was leaving in the morning. Kyle put his arm around me and walked me back into the house. I looked up and saw my husband and my sister on the balcony. She was leaning over the railing and he was behind her, fucking her. My sister and I waved at each other before Kyle and I went in the house a went upstairs to be. Kyle made nice, tender love to me once we got in bed. He was gentle and we took our time, enjoying how the other felt. I remember his prick inside me and his kisses and his scent. When he finally ejaculated inside me, I was exhausted and fell asleep. It was a night I would never forget.

We all woke-up late the next morning. Beth and Kyle were dressed and ready to go by the time I got out to the kitchen. Once they left, I dropped the robe I had been wearing and my husband and I found an unused bed. We spent the day together, naked. We made love a bit, but Mike's cock had been drained and I was a little sore. We walked on the beach in the afternoon and talked about unimportant things.

When we were ready to go the next day, Mike looked for the video of Beth and Kyle. They had taken it. They also had extensive video of us doing all sorts of nasty things. We wondered what they were going to do with it; would they give us a copy. Would they put it on the internet and share it with their friends?

12