Hide and Go Seek

Story Info
Sometimes hide and seek has consequences when you are caught.
1.1k words
3.89
19.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She panted and put a hand over her heart to quiet what sounded like a lambeg drum in her chest. He was near, she watched his fingers curl around a corner of the wall before his body emerged - Tall, lean, and with steel blue eyes that seemed to pierce every dark corner in their radiance. His prominent chin lowered as he searched the ground below him, checking for any trace she may have left in her escape. She watched through the cracks in the kitchen pantry, silent as the moon above their little house.

"Come out, come out, wherever you are."

She did not miss the subtle cruelty in his smile, she could hear it in every syllable. Little butterflies of anticipation sent shivers up and down her spine before she bit her bottom lip. She had only uttered a soft little gasp as he suddenly spun in her direction, strode forward, then wrenched the doors open. She looked like a deer in headlights with wide doe eyes, cringing in complete and utter nudity while he was still fully dressed in a nice shirt, striped tie, and black slacks.

Instinctively, she ducked and tried to slide past him along the wall. Before her bare feet could gain traction on the tile, however, he'd already gotten a grip on her long and soft brown curls. She vowed then and there to get a haircut - And soon. The voluptuous beauty fell to her knees out of clumsiness and he crouched next to her, then turned his wrist to forcefully tip her head to the side so he could sniff along her neck.

"You cheated."

She accused, her body trying to jerk away from the ticklish sensation.

"No such thing."

He murmured before he growled in her ear and bit down at the soft flesh that connected the shoulder with her long, slender neck. She moaned and spread her thighs, the excitement of their hide and go seek game having already taken its toll between them.

"Are you ready for your punishment?"

"No."

She snapped. She closed her legs and attempted to stand, but he kept his fist firmly in her hair and didn't relent the pressure. He was waiting for something, but she just sat silently and glared up at him.

"You're just a sore loser. Say it."

She narrowed her grey eyes and knew that if they could paralyze, he'd be on his back by now. Then he jerked his hand and she squeaked in pain before surrendering.

"Fine... I'm a sore loser. Now may I PLEASE get up?"

He yawned and stood, keeping her on her knees while he started to tap his foot, still waiting.

She growled with that soft reverberation in her chest, then slid her eyes to the side and whispered, "Sir."

"Whole sentence."

"May I please get up... Sir."

"Good girl."

She stood and tried to book it as soon as she felt his fingers slip out of her chestnut locks, but he had already slid his arms around her and squeezed her hips, then slithered one long-fingered hand between her legs.

"No..."

She moaned and writhed in his firm grip, her hips bucked against him. He 'shh'ed in her ear and she tried to still her movements, afraid to hurt his hand and his beautiful fingers that stroked her so deftly. He removed them and she watched as he moved the two digits to her lips, where she dutifully licked and sucked the evidence of how ready she was for him.

He moaned in satisfaction while her hips swiveled against his own now-evident erection, and with a grunt he moved his hand back to her hair and half-lead, half-dragged her to the kitchen counter where he bent her over.

"Wait..."

She began to plead, real fear in her tone. He ran a warm, wide hand down the length of her back and squeezed her left ass cheek, only leaving the soft flesh to slam down with a great 'crack!'. She cried out in that deliciously husky tone she got when he riled her up just so.

"Now hon, have I ever hurt you?"

"Yes."

She said grumpily, and he laughed.

"It was going to hurt regardless, hon."

She shivered as she heard the sharp 'zzp!' and parted those lush lips as something prodded at her entrance, sliding up and down the small slit. He began to move his hips so the head rotated around her clit, her own body arched and began to grind to help the stimulation. His fingers found her again and moved in and out, curling, twisting, prodding and catching that sweet spot that made her moan in progressively louder, higher notes. He paused to unwrap something and adjust himself, then replaced his fingers with himself as she squeaked in pain as she tried to adapt to the sheer width. She sighed as her body finally relaxed around him.

His thrusts were slow at first and pushed against her cervix, which triggered the slow-moving urge to pee. Her breasts remained crushed against the counter, both of the lovers moving at an intimate rhythm, his hand occasionally straying to her ass cheek to land a particularly hard blow. He pressed kisses against her spine, tasted the salt from her perspiration as his other hand held both of hers above her head on the counter. He controlled the pace, her body, her mind. She moaned as his teeth nipped and scraped along the sensitive small of her back, building her up, making her squirm beneath him and buck against the counter. He knew she was being driven crazy and it wouldn't take long.

"Faster... Harder... Please?"

"Ask correctly."

His voice was hoarse, hair clinging to the back of his neck.

"Sir, please go faster. Please go harder!"

He only obliged too happily, ramming into her and finally made her release a trickle of liquid that trailed past her thigh, down her leg, and into a tiny puddle at her feet.

He groaned as he climaxed, his nails digging into her back while she rode out the last waves of ecstasy, then shifted her from the counter to the wall and dug his fingers into the flesh of her hips, grabbing onto her.

She nuzzled into him as she purred, flushed with pleasure. Soon, her eyes opened and lowered to the mess she left on the ground, then frowned.

"Damn."

"You're telling me you didn't like your punishment by that?"

He had raised an eyebrow at her, surprised.

"No... I did, Sir, as always. But now I need to mop again."

He laughed and picked her up despite a squeak of protest on her part.

"Worry about it later, love. You have bigger things to focus on right now, like doing a better job at hiding."

She grinned and wrapped her arms around his neck, "Yes, Sir."