Down the Hall

Story Info
Joy gets what she deserves for teasing her neighbor James.
1.9k words
4.2
54.1k
80
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joy had moved into her New York studio apartment only a year ago. She was a 22 year old girl, fresh out of college working a fancy job in computer science. She worked hard throughout highschool and college, focusing on school over social life. For that reason she had never had a boyfriend nor had she ever had sex. Despite being new to the workforce, she made enough money to live in a nicer part of town on the Lower East side. There were 5 or 6 other people who lived on her floor, among them James.

James was a single 42 year old man with dirty blond hair and blue eyes, living next door, and pretty handsome for his age, 6 ft and pretty fit. He also had a very contagious confidence, politely introducing himself when she moved in. She would sometimes even get the sense that he found her attractive... he was playful when they'd bump into each other getting the mail or using the laundry room, or catching each other pass in the hall. She didn't realize how often he was checking her out. She found him attractive, but was often too self conscious to make a move.

It was midsummer and Joy was going out with some friends to a local bar, nothing fancy. She wore a light summer T shirt and a flirty and flowy short denim little skirt she absolutely loved. The outfit looked great on her 5'3 130 lbs frame, her DD boobs standing out despite the T shirt. She took a look at her phones clock to see she was running late due to putting on a bit of lip gloss and mascara. She quickly grabbed her bag and dashed out the door, not caring about her lack of panties.

At the bar she had two drinks, getting a slight buzz, and losing her inhibitions just a bit. She and her friends chatted at the bar about life in the city, their jobs, their relationships. Joy said she had been wanting to have sex for the first time, but has only had time to date minimally and found she didn't like any guys enough to keep dating, past the first three dates. They got a few more drinks did some dancing before Joy walked with a friend a block away to her apartment, still slightly tipsy. She had such a great time that by the time she got to her hallway, she was in good spirits, still dancing.

James, about to head to the laundry room to pick up his freshly laundered clothing, walked out of his apartment door to find her dancing down the hall in that little skirt and T shirt.

"How was your night? Looks like you had a good time." James said grinning.

"It was gooooooood" Joy said, not holding back her flirty tone. Joy took out her keys to open her door.

"I bet you get plenty of attention dressed like that, Joy" James said, his eyes roaming all over her body.

Joy laughed and did a cute little curtsy "What do you mean James? This lil skirt?" she giggled "its nothing special". Starting to put her keys in the lock, she looked back and James with a playful and slightly flirty grin.

Being slightly tipsy, she accidentally dropped the keys, and swiftly bent over to pick them up. She didn't realize that her short little skirt didn't cover her ass and bare shaven pussy as she bent over, but James, standing behind her certainly did.

He felt his pants get tight. After seeing Joy around for almost a year, constantly teasing him, with her hot little young body, the moment he saw her tight little pussy he could no longer hold back. He moved closer, putting his hand over hers taking the keys. She felt a tiny jolt of electricity at his brief touch.

"You seem to be having a little trouble, let me" he said, dominantly. Flustered, she let him open the door for her. She brushed past him slightly as she walked in, her face a little red from the closeness.

"Goodnighhht, James", she said in a cutesy sing song voice as she started to close the door. He stopped the door before it closes. She looked a bit surprised as he walked in.

"I will give you a little help getting ready for bed" He said, closing and locking the door behind him.

"James... that's not necessary" said Joy, feeling uncomfortable and nervous. James wasted no time, pushing her against the wall adjacent to the door, pinning her against it.

"What are you d-" said Joy, cut off by his mouth on hers, one of his hands on one of her breasts, kissing her hard. Joy pushed against his chest, scared.

"Stop it! What are you doing?" she asked, confused and nervous.

"What I am doing," said James "is showing you what happens to naughty little girls that tease men." He picked her up over his shoulder with ease, carrying her to her bed as she struggles and kicks. His hand holds her in place under her skirt, on the bare skin of her ass. She is scared, but feels her body respond to his touch.

He threw her down on the bed, fucking her with his eyes. She looked at his intense expression, moving backwards, then turning to try and crawl away on the bed to get away, as he quickly removes his belt. He grabbed her wrists before she got far, looping the belt around both wrists, and tightening them so she is bound, making her gasp. He then grabbed her hips and pulls her closer, her ass facing him. He grabs two pillows, lifting her to put them under her hips, raising her ass to him.

Joy, who had been gasping and squirming the whole time, was now helpless and vulnerable, hands bound behind her back, knowing full well her pussy was on display. Despite herself her little shaven cunt had been responding to his touch, and glistened slightly with her juices.

"Stop" cried Joy.

Letting her feel his weight over her, and his bulge against her bare ass, he leaned in and whispered in her ear. "I can be a lot rougher than this Joy, so be a good girl."

She squirmed, trying to get out, as he pressed her head down into the bedsheets. He used his hand to force her thighs open, fully exposing her wet little cunt. She gasps, squirming, trying to close her legs, her face red.

"Please...stop" said Joy, struggling.

"I have needed to use your body since you moved in, and now I am going to enjoy you." James said, an aggressive edge in his voice. She heard the sound of his zipper being undone from behind her.

Joy gasps, crying, realizing he is about to take her virginity. "No please I'm a- I've never-" she said, stopping as she felt it, his cock, brushing against her ass cheeks and then down between her inner thighs.

Thick.

Hot.

Hard.

Cock.

"THIS" he said, "is what happens to girls who like to tease men. Despite herself, her little virgin pussy was gushing.

"Nooo please..." she whimpered softly, tears going down her cheeks. He guided the thick swollen head of his cock to the entrance of her wet virgin pussy lips. She squirmed as he put his hands on her hips, her juices coating the head of his cock.

Then with a hard thrust, he forced his cock into her wet tight virgin cunt, stretching her. She gasped, pinned down with his hands on her ass as his hard cock sunk into her cunt, hurting her, but also feeling so full and good for the first time in her life.

"Its too big, it hurts" she cried, "take it out take it out".

With his lips right up against her ear, James whispered, "I like my cock hurting tight virgin cunts like yours, Joy". She whimpered, hating how turned on she was despite herself. "My cock," he grunted "is inside you... so deep" he said as he thrusted, hitting her cervix.

"Nooo" she whimpered as he started to properly fuck her, driving into her from behind in long, deep strokes. She could feel her pussy tingling, her orgasm building. Her cunt surrendering to his cock, her walls gripping tight around his thick cock. He accompanied every hard thrust with animalistic grunts in her ear as he raped and used her tight little pussy.

Suddenly he pulled out. Joy felt both relief but also a needy emptiness without him inside her. He quickly slid the pillows out from under her, guided her to her hands and knees, aggressively pulled down her skirt, and slid up her T shirt, revealing her big tits, spilling into his hands, as he aggressively thrusted his cock back inside her tight, hot, hole. She let out a moan.

He pinched and tugged at her hard nipples as he continued to rape her, her cunt pulsing and squeezing around his hard cock. With each hard thrust, he could feel her tits swaying in his big, strong hands. He could feel her getting closer.

"This is what you are for Joy" he grunted into her ear "THIS is what men need to do to you" he said as he drove his thick powerful cock more quickly inside of her tight cunt.

"No- no- I-" she started.

"Being fucked from behind on your bed.. being used and raped like the fuck toy you are... and all you can do is take it!" He asserted, grabbing her hair, bunching it in his fist, and pulling back her head towards him. Her back arched as she whimpered as he kept hitting her cervix hard. Tears ran down her cheeks. She could hear the sound of his cock pumping into her tight cunt.

"Nooo.." She whimpered quietly, feeling her cunt tighten around him, she knew then he would make her orgasm.

"You have teased men with this body for years... and now you know what happens to girls who do that!" He growled, pounding into her harder.

"No..I-" She whimpered, hardly able to say anything, as his thrusts broke up her speech, "I'm--sorry- I- didn't- mean to-" she tries to say.

Ignoring her now, showing now mercy, he pushed her cunt, forcing his hard thick cock in faster. His orgasm building, making him feel so good, her bare cunt, unprotected.

"I am going to breed your virgin pussy, little girl." He said, aggressively pounding into her.

"No! Pull out! Please!" she begged, crying. "I'm not on birth control."

He grunted, feeling his balls swell. "This is what you are meant for, this is what your body is made for!" She continued to plead as he impaled her on his cock, over and over. She knew he was close, knew he wouldnt pull out, and would cum inside her fertile cunt. She cried realizing she was ovulating. Despite all that, she needed to cum, she was so close.

She couldn't take it anymore. She felt him throbbing inside her as he shot wave after hot wave of his cum inside her, against her cervix. Her cunt squeezed around his cock so hard, nearly forcing his cock out, but he grunted right in her ear as he kept it in, impregnating her. His seed filled her, coating the tight walls of her spasming fertile cunt, and marking him as his, as he fully emptied his balls into her. He held his cock inside her for a couple of seconds, keeping as much of his cum inside. She felt weak, collapsing in exhaustion, after cumming so hard on his cock.

He leaned into her ear one last time, whispering "I won your cunt now, little girl, and I am going to use you whenever I need."