Hide-and-Rape

Story Info
Being found during this game isn't very fun.
1.6k words
3.88
27.6k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You sent me a message earlier telling me you were on your way and suggested we play hide-and-rape, leading me to my current position: hiding somewhere in my apartment. I'm blind folded, gagged, my collar with the lead attached is around my neck, and there are cuffs on my wrists binding my hands together behind my back. Other than those items I'm nude as I hide, and all I can do is huddle and hope I chose a good hiding spot. You warned me that it would be unpleasant if you found me, but we both know that just makes me want to be found even more.

I hear you moving through the apartment, opening and closing doors, calling out to me, searching for your slut. You're teasing me, and you don't even have your hands on me yet. I squirm in place, the fear of being found, raped, and abused excites me. I think to myself in my head I could run, I don't have to do this, but I know I want it and need it, so I sit and wait to be found.

You draw nearer, I hear your footsteps and the opening of the door. You look in and see me hiding. "There's my slut, hiding. Not very well, since I seem to have found you. Should I punish you for hiding from me, or for being so bad at hiding?" You reach down and grab the lead, using it to pull me to my feet. I struggle to stand up fast enough for you, but you don't wait for my legs to be under me, you want me standing now and pull me into place.

"I asked you a question Slut, which should you be punished for?" you ask me sharply, your hand moving to my throat and pushing me against the wall. I'm gagged and struggling for air, but I manage to work out the words "both, please Sir."

Your laughter comes from deep within your throat, and sends a shiver through me. "I always knew you were a glutton, but I never knew you were that needy. I shouldn't be surprised though, just look at the way you're squirming for me, and I haven't even gotten started on you yet, whore." I whimper through the gag, my pussy is dripping wet and I'm rubbing my thighs together trying to simulate my clit as I think of how you're going to abuse me.

You grab my lead and pull me around the apartment, I can't see where but blindly follow. I hear you opening the blinds, it sounds close, meaning I'm standing near the window. "Since you don't seem to want to hide, I'll put you on display properly for the world to see what you really are: a whore whose only purpose is to be fucked." I feel you move behind me and you push me forward, my body pressing up against the cold glass of the window. A shiver runs through me, a mix of the cold glass against my hot body and the excitement of being on display.

After a few minutes of having me stand at the window you pull me back a few inches and have me hold still. A hand starts rubbing my breasts, you make a comment on how cold they are. "We should warm these back up, we'll make them as hot as that cunt of yours." You move away from me, leaving me standing at the window alone for a minute before I feel something cold on my nipples. I feel your fingers rubbing something on me, first the left nipple, then the right one. I start to smell cinnamon and wonder what is happening, then I start to feel the heat of the Tiger Balm hit. A small moan escapes around my gag as your fingers start pinching my already hard nipples, pulling them away from my body before letting them go. One more pinch and I feel something clamp down on one nipple, then the other. The clamps sting, but they also increase the burning of the tiger balm.

"What's the matter, slut? I thought you'd be used to the feeling of heat. After all, isn't that filthy cunt of yours always hot and ready to be fucked?" As you speak your hand moves down to my slit, a single finger stroking me one time before moving away. Your touch drives me crazy and I thrust my hips forward, searching for your hand. You laugh again and start teasing me, "Look at you, such a desperate cunt, you're dripping wet from being used like the slut you are. So needy."

A hand pushes me forward so I'm leaning against the window again and a foot moves between my feet, kicking them so I'm forced to spread my legs further apart. With my legs opened I'm even more exposed, more vulnerable to whatever you have planned. You start to caress my ass, giving it gentle swats to warm me up.

The first slap catches me by surprise and I jump but hold my position. It stings, but I can tell you were holding back. A few more slaps fall before you pause and rub my ass for a minute. "You like that, don't you slut? Does it feel good, having me smack your ass?" I nod my head and wiggle my ass, inviting more. Another slap comes down suddenly, harder than before as you start to raise your voice "Too bad slut, this is isn't for you to enjoy. When I want to slap an ass, I slap your desperate whore ass." Each time you talk about slapping an ass you slap my ass, hard to drive home your point.

"I want to fuck a cunt, I fuck this worthless hole and call it a cunt" With those words you shove three fingers into my dripping pussy, thrusting in every time you say something degrading. "I want to fuck your ass and call it a cunt, then I'm fucking another worthless cunt." Your fingers move to my ass with these words and slide in, the only help they get is the moisture from my pussy, but it's not enough to make the entry easy. I try begging for you to stop through the gag, but that only excites you.

You move your mouth next to my ear and speak in a cold whisper, "Because there's nothing memorable about you, I'll fuck your ass, or your cunt, or your mouth, it's all the same to me. A hole for my pleasure, and nothing else." Your foot moves to the backside of my knees and pushes them, forcing me to kneel down. A hand wraps itself into my hair and pulls, the other hand grabbing the lead on my collar and pulling as well, forcing me to crawl backwards.

Once there's room between me and the window in front of us, you push my head down to the floor. I don't even have the option of holding myself up due to my hands being behind my back, so I'm forced to stay where I am, my head on the floor and my ass up in the air. You untie the gag and pull it out of my mouth before moving behind me. "You know what I love more than using sluts? I love hearing them..." you trail off your sentence, your cock teasing my dripping slit and I start to moan, wanting to be used. Your hands hold my hips in place as you tease me, squeezing them tightly.

"Scream." as you say the final word your cock moves to my ass and slides in, and my moan turns into a scream. I start begging you to stop and pull out, but you keep pushing yourself until your cock is buried in my ass. Any attempts to move away are stopped by your grip on my hips until I hold still for you like a good slut. I keep begging and start to cry, but instead of waiting for my ass to adjust to your cock you keep moving, starting to thrust back and forth. My tears increase and I cry harder as my ass is destroyed by your cock, pounding into me mercilessly.

You grab my by the hair and my collar again, forcing me upwards enough so I can see in front of me as you slide my blindfold off. It takes my eyes a minute to adjust to the light, but once I do I realise I'm looking at my reflection in a mirror set up in front of us. I see my face, red from crying, and you behind me, pounding me. "I love looking at your face too much for it to be covered, especially when you're crying for me." I look up at you in the mirror as you increase your thrusts, I hear the change in your breathing and know you're close. A moan escapes as you start to cum, and I feel you filling my ass. Your face changes and I watch, knowing my body was used to please you.

After a minute you relax and look back at me in the mirror. I'm pulled by my hair so I'm kneeling upright, my body pressed against yours. Your cock slides out of my ass and I whimper, now my ass feels empty without you inside. Your arms wrap around me and hold me as I continue crying. You whisper praises into my ear, telling me what a good job I did, how happy I made you, you're proud of me. Once I'm finished I start to relax against you, enjoying the safety and comfort of your arms around my body. You're so warm against me, I feel so cared for, and special to you.

"That was your punishment for hiding from me, but wasn't there going to be a second one for being so easy to find?"