Hide and Seek

Story Info
A sore winner gets taught a rough lesson.
1.6k words
4.24
22.3k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Who says hide and seek can't be fun as an adult?

Hide and seek was always my favorite game as a kid, so when my boyfriend suggested we play a sexy version, I was 100% down. We decided we would play in complete darkness in my large old home when my parents were out of town. To increase the excitement, he was going to tell me to hide when he was 5 minutes away, and he would enter my home while I hid. That made it all feel more taboo and scary, and I was wet at the thought.

We discussed prizes of course. I couldn't decide what I wanted if I won. These were sexual prizes of course. I decided I just wanted him to eat me out. He would do it anyway, but I couldn't think of anything better really. He agreed.

"And if I win. I get to fuck your ass."

I blushed. I had never done anal.

"I don't know if I'm ready for that..."

"That's what makes it a prize worth fight for doesn't it?" He firmly grabbed my chin in his fingers and pulled me close. "Because it is not something easily given up"

His breath in my ear made my knees weak. I nodded and swallowed hard in agreement. I was pretty amazing at hide and seek, so I didn't think it would be a problem.

He had to run an errand, so it was my job to be ready and hiding when he came back. I went to change: all black. I took my hiding seriously. I selected a black g string thong to wear under black leggings. Can't have panty lines, even if it's dark. I was already warm, it being mid August, but I knew the black oversized hoodie would complete the look. So I went shirtless and zipped it up.

I got a text from him "2 minutes prey. Be ready"

I squealed and ran to my pre planned hiding spot in the basement bedroom. It was in a cabinet with a secret panel that opens on the side. Basically I could stack things in front of it so it looked impossible to open, then climb in the side. Perfect. It was a tight squeeze, but eventually I was curled up into an awkward, somewhat dusty ball, waiting to be hunted. As soon as I turned the brightness on my phone down all the way and silenced it, I heard the door open.

What followed was a lot of baited breath and footsteps walking directly past me. My heart was racing in my chest. After 15 minutes, I got bored, and started teasing him over text.

"Damn I might just take a nap. It's been ages"

"Hope you're ready to taste disappointment. And me ☺️"

"If you never find me maybe I'll just have to satisfy myself alone..."

When I could hear he was on the furthest side of the house I sent him little voice notes of myself moaning softly.

Eventually after almost an hour of bratting, he texted me back.

"I give up. You win."

"Yes!" I shouted out loud.

I heard his footsteps turn and come my way. I shoved open the normal front cabinet drawers, knocking over the books in front of them to start untangling myself. He rounds the corner to see my half crawled out of the cabinet.

"Ha! You thought you were so good at this-"

I was cut off as he grabbed my hands and swiftly pulled me the rest of the way out of the hiding spot. In one swift movement he grabbed me and threw me on the bed on my stomach. I was a little scared.

"Damn don't be a sore loser"

"Is this what a sore loser does?"

He holds me down with one hand, and slowly slides the other up my inner thigh. I shudder as the fear and arousal mix into a delicious sensation between my legs.

"N..no sir.."

He continues holding me down firmly on the small of my back. He begins gently stroking my wet pussy through the paper thin leggings.

"Do you like this? Me being sweet to you?"

I nod against the bed sheets, trying to control my moans as he rubs faster.

He stops suddenly, I groan in protest.

Without warning he moves his hand from the small of my back to my head, where he shoves my face hard and rough into the mattress.

"As if that's what you fucking deserve."

"What?" Is all I can whimper before I feel a hard slap on my ass.

He holds me by my hair as he leans down to whisper in my ear.

"All that bratting and you think you deserve nice treatment, huh slut?"

He slaps me in the face a few times, lightly, but enough to sting.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry sir.. I'm sorry.. please.."

He laughs coldly, sending a shudder down my spine. He was scaring me... But the growing wet spot in my panties broadcasted that I enjoyed being scared.

"Oh it's too late for that."

He grabs the waist of my leggings and quickly slips them down past my ass to my knees. I yelp as he does.

"Ohh what's this?"

He snaps the string of my thong.

"All ready to lose, hm?"

I stutter a response, "n..no.. I just.. panty lines ya know..."

He laughs again as he unzips his pants.

"Sure."

I can't see him with my face in the bed but I can hear the zipper and I know he must be hard as a rock. Especially if how wet I am is any indication.

He strokes my pussy again, this time occasionally inserting a finger in tune with my moans.

"Tsk tsk. Someone sure is wet for being so violated. What a broken little thing you are. Horny for someone being so mean to you."

I can only moan in response as he inserts two fingers deep inside me.

"How cute."

He withdraws his fingers, now soaking wet, and my whole body tenses.

He wipes them against my asshole.

"No no wait-"

He pulls my leggings the rest of the way off my legs.

"But I won! I won the game you can't... You don't get the prize!"

I hear him spit, presumably onto his cock for adding lubrication.

"This is not a prize you are giving me hon"

He gets right into my ear and growls "this is something I am TAKING from you."

He yanks the g string hard, breaking it open, and before I can protest, he guides his hard cock gently though the tight ring of my asshole.

I gasp and groan.

"You didn't... Win... U can't.."

I feel his hand around my throat, squeezing my breath out.

"Ah ah ah... You do not tell me"

On 'tell' he pushed himself just a little further as I groaned.

"What I can't"

Another thrust.

"DO."

With one last push he bottoms out inside me. I moan loud and throaty. I had never had something so deep in my ass before. It hurt a little bit, but mostly I just felt pleasantly and mind bogglingly full.

He started to pump in and out. I couldn't help whimpering against the sheets trapped tight in my teeth.

"All fours whore"

He pulled out of me and I scrambled beneath him, weakly attempting to do as I'm told and scoot up onto all fours. Too slow for him, he grabbed my hips and pulled me up onto my hands and knees.

He mounted the bed and was back inside me in an instant. His strong hands gripped the flesh around my hips, his nails cutting into me as he forced my ass back and forth against him. I whimper and moan... I was always told anal was painful and uncomfortable... But feeling my boyfriends thick cock pound deeper and deeper inside of me felt so right. It felt like all I needed. Picking up speed and pounding harder and harder, I couldn't help bouncing back against him. My head was empty save for this sensation of being violated and dominated so aggressively. I couldn't help reaching a hand between my legs and stroking my clit while he railed my asshole.

"Oh are you touching yourself? So you DO like all your holes getting fucked by daddy? A nice little slut for me to use when I want to? Hm?"

I nodded softly, losing focus as my orgasm was building.

"SAY IT."

He reached up both his hands around my throat and squeezed.

"Say it for me honey I know you can"

He loosened just enough for me to choke out words. My fingers swirled back and ftorh wildly on my clit. The clapping of his body against mine shook the whole house. My words came out in broken pieces between hard thrusts.

"I like get-ting all my holes fucked by dad-dy. I'm dad-dy's slut."

"Good girl. Now,"

He clamped his hands tightly around my throat.

"Cum for me."

With one last thrust deep into my ass I couldn't hold back. I let out a groan that came from the bottom of my soul as my orgasm racked my body. The last thrust tipped him over as well, and I could feel ropes of cum shooting deep inside me as my body tightened around his cock. My legs shook as I screamed, cumming so hard I swore I would pass out. He pumped a few more times, emptying himself inside me as I fell limp, still skewered on his cock.

He slips out of me and falls next to me on the bed, exhausted.

"Next time we'll see what happens if you actually lose."