Hide and Seek Ch. 02: The Fate

Story Info
Its time to accept her place. Her training continues ..
4.1k words
4.29
5.4k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alone she knelt, facing the closed wardrobe door from the inside, in darkness, her hands cuffed onto a bar above her head. Her arms were strained and tired and painful and she wondered how long she would have to endure this suffering. Now and then saliva dribbled out from behind the ball-gag to trickle down the side of her chin and to then drop down upon her heaving breasts and the thoughts crossed her mind, if she had made a mistake in submitting herself totally to His command. But foremost in these thoughts was how long she would have to remain confined in a wardrobe, in silence, in solitude. Would he leave her there for hours upon hours, throughout the night? She had no inkling on the matter, in what his goals he had for her, but she also knew she had to trust Him to care for her, that this was an element of her training and she must accept such discomforts.

Her mind was confused as to what she should be feeling. She knew she should be obedient and accept her position, no matter where he placed her, but she already knew her training would take a length of time, before any of the torments he devised for her could be accepted calmly. She wanted this to be her new life. It was all that mattered to her, but she also knew it would take some time, before she could embrace it all wholly. Even still, she smiled to recall her first taste of His whip. It felt passionate to her to accept the six lashes and to feel the heat they generated on her ass cheeks, the stinging sudden pain of their strike, her chest breathing in deeply to accept the abuse, while her eyes would shut tightly each time, and the groan she would omit naturally as she exhaled again. If anything, her mind told her it was worth it to face any of his daunting trials for her, like being locked in a wardrobe, gagged and cuffed, just so she could experience some more of her own passions.

She always knew she was a passionate woman, but it surprised her that a lifetime searching for a mate of equal standing, who understood what she needed to be truly aroused, who embraced the same erotic adventures which she did, someone she could feel free to submit her life to -- her search had been fruitless up to that point, whereby she always felt she was in just another mundane relationship and she never felt fulfilled, but this, her new Master, it somehow felt real. For once she felt controlled and not forced, under instructions and not persuaded, she could sense the passion within Him too.

From the moment she first met Him in person, she could feel him seducing her, though his hypnotic stare, his slight tough, his calm voice and the interest he took listening patiently to her nervous conversation. The thought began forming in her head that for once she may have finally found a man who understood her and was capable of awakening her passions. She knew it was a risk to finally meet him on his territory, but she also decided that every relationship was a risk, although most of the time, relationships were just at risk to quickly becoming a dull affair, whereby the protagonists then fall into a hole they can't climb out of, until suddenly, they look in the mirror and they wonder what had happened to their life, their passions, their sensual dreams of erotic happiness. Her entire life she looked on as the people she knew naturally fell into their vanilla livelihoods, with the added responsibilities of raising a family, building a career, with three to four weeks break per annum, 2.5 children, mortgaged home and family car and that was all well and good. She accepted that this was the way of the world, but she always felt it just wasn't enough and something was missing. Life's search for satisfaction was constant, but for her, she wondered if her own quest was finally at an end.

Suddenly, the wardrobe door swung open, with the bright light from the room filling up the dark space, which had the added consequences of blinding her senses. She blinked two, three, four times, and tried to look away, as a white beam filled her head, but eventually her sight returned. Gradually she could make out the figure he made standing still in front of her, masterful, naked from head to toe and she stared at his body in wonderment, as her sight dissipated the hazy outline resulting with his shape finally falling into view. She looked directly towards his groin and to the sight of his erect penis and what appeared to be a ring wrapped around its base and his balls hanging down behind his cock and although she swallowed hard at the sight, her inner feelings were filled with pleasure. Slowly, she looked up along his torso, his chest, his shoulders, his neck and then his face, all naked and inviting to her gaze.

And then she stared into his eyes. They appeared comfortable to her. Relaxed and rested, but she could also read something else. He appeared powerful to her, controlling, determined. Without warning, he immediately stepped forward to uncuff her wrists from above her head, which resulted with his cock rubbing against her face, as he stretched to insert the key into the steel shackles and she wondered if she should open her mouth and taste his manhood, but her situation reminded her she should probably await instructions. Except, her mischievous nature couldn't help itself. Suddenly she turned to kiss the length of his shaft. A quick, innocent peck, however, there was a look of disproving on his features as he momentarily stopped his task to give her a cold stare. And yet, he returned his concentration to quickly release her from the wardrobe.

Pulling her roughly towards himself, he then wrapped one hand behind her back, upon an ass cheek, while a second hand grabbed her throat and began to squeeze, lightly at first, before his grip became more taunt, while he also fixed his lips upon hers and kissed her passionately, wholesome. Their mouths met sensually and his hold on her was complete, as he pulled her tighter onto his body, while a finger began rubbing her anus, but then easily inserted itself into her ass, before he broke away from the kiss, as he pulled slightly away from her face to speak.

His warm breath filled the air and there was certainty in his voice, as he told her from that day forth, she was his property; she belonged to Him. But she was then reminded that he would always protect her and keep her safe. A moment of silence was forged between them at that point, with a blank expression appearing upon her face, as she looked directly into his eyes, with her mouth open wide; speechless in response to his declaration. Even still, he ignored her initial reaction. Continuing to control the proceedings, he immediately resumed his original position over her and their exciting embrace, a tight grip together, to grasp, fondle, explore each other, an unrestrained lock of two naked bodies -- they were on fire, however, the moment passed and he gradually released the grip from around her neck to then back away from his sub, yet again. To earn such awards, she had to recommence her training first of all.

He followed this by informing her that he believed she must be feeling hungry. It was a statement she agreed to immediately with a nervous nod of her head, however, she was then told he had arranged a meal for them both, except, it would be a while before it was ready and so she would have to wait. In the meantime, though, there were further trials she must overcome. She had become slightly peckish and she wondered should she ask for at least a glass of water, just to quench her thirst, and then she made a quick decision, swallowed hard, and let Him know how her throat had become dry and if he would oblige her with a glass. His reply was instant, as he suddenly produced a pack of water bottles, selected one and poured some of the contents into her open mouth, whilst letting his submissive partner know that he would make sure she wouldn't stay thirsty.

She didn't know what to think initially after he finished speaking, but she did find herself smiling, although what he said as a follow-up replaced her smile with one of nervousness and concern. She was notified that she broke a rule, when he was unhooking her from the wardrobe by touching his penis with her mouth without being instructed and to that end she must be punished. He appeared to be suddenly disappointed at her, while he told her that she was going to have to learn discipline as a major part of her training. She was also notified that her regular punitive training would come in many forms and would continue until it became second nature in their relationship. To that end, she would be bound in various ways, including on the X-Frame, but that would come later, as her earlier misdemeanour meant he would have to delay his previous plans for her and instead prove to her that there would be consequences for any mischievous actions by her. He looked directly into her eyes as he spoke, whereby she felt he was staring into the very depth of her soul, capturing her, owning her, controlling her and at that moment she even felt a mixture of nervousness and excitement to be His property.

Whilst speaking, he unclipped her nipples from the collar, which was around her neck. It was a procedure that resulted in a squeal from her each time after the pinch they left behind, as they were unclasped. Her tits fell back into their more natural fall, but even still, he grabbed and twisted each breast without warning. His usage was rough, harsh, and she felt the sudden pain on her mounds an uncomfortable experience; however, she tensed up, bit her bottom lip and endured it all the same. Her hands were down by her side, but she left them there, as he grabbed, squeezed and fondled her breasts, sucked at her nipples, bit on her flesh, before licking her globes again, and he followed this by feasting one more time on her growing nipples. She found it erotic, hot, his touch. His performance. She felt aroused and took several deep breathes, as he feasted ever more on her tits and she even found herself pushing her breasts further into his mouth. She began to moan, groan, breath heavy, encourage his roughness, as he then pulled her tits apart, before pushing them together and even slapped them, twisted them, pinched her nipples and sucked them anew. She began to raise a hand in response to his harshness, but immediately she was instructed to put her hand down, and she done what she was asked obediently. However, before long he concluded the torture of her tits, by stepping away, grabbing the water bottle once more and pouring another sup of the liquid down her throat. It didn't seem to bother him that she hadn't looked for it, but she filled her mouth with the cool drink and drank it graciously. And yet all the time, her breasts felt sore, red, bruised, used, marked, hot.

Without warning, he then told her to kneel on the ground, but she was to reach her arms between her legs and grab her ankles. After complying to his instructions, she then experienced her wrists and ankles being shackled together. Her heart began beating heavy again, as she was once more bound in a helpless situation, which left her wondering what his new plans were for her. Suddenly, she felt a finger rub along the crack of her ass and onto her pussy, before feeling his tongue licking its way across her wetness and then into her opening. He also began flicking her clit and she naturally began to open her hips as much as the shackles would allow her, to experience more of his intrusion. His attention slowly began to bring a wonderful feeling into the pit of her stomach and she started to breath loudly again. His tongue was swimming in her soaking gap and she then began to gyrate back onto his face, while he pushed a digit into her ass-hole and began fucking his insertion to the tempo they were creating, as the heat between them was building and climbing and hotter and closer and she knew she was near, as her cries became louder, more audible, while a spasm began to shake her legs and her whole body, with the movement of his tongue and fingers becoming quicker and quicker, as the point of no return was within her grasp, just about there, so close, to reach out and squeal and hit it, complete satisfaction. However, just then, he suddenly stopped his performance.

She was breathing heavily and looked behind disappointedly. She was so close to an amazing orgasm, and then he just put a halt to it. 'Why?' She wondered. It was so cruel. She was so close. So nearly. All of a sudden, she felt a smack upon an arse cheek, which placed a disapproving look upon her features, while he then appeared in front of her and at her face. Grasping her chin and pulling her head upwards, he then informed her that he would control when she cums and when she is allowed to feel satisfaction and for the time being, she was not going to experience any complete joy, until she first of all suffered her punishment for her earlier misdemeanour. With that, he then produced a bamboo stick and informed her that she would first of all taste the bamboo. However, before he began, he again put the water bottle to her lips for her to finish. She burped, as she felt filled on finishing the bottle of water and if anything, she knew for sure he looked after her thirst.

Just then, he repositioned himself and standing behind her, he began to rub his finger against her tightest hole, as before. Slightly pushing it in, he then pulled it back out, before spitting onto her hole and using that to lubricate her. He followed by re-inserting a digit again and he continued this by inserting a second, before he then began stretching her ass to widen her opening. Stretching and pulling and spitting into her, fucking her with his fingers and then a third digit was used. At that point though, he believed her to be ready to accept the butt plug he had chosen. There was a length on it, but it was wide at the base and he felt it perfect for her to experience as a reminder that he was the owner of her ass and he would use anal on her as a mark of his ownership, whenever he chooses. She took several deep breathes as he pushed the object home, while she also felt his hands slapping against her ass cheeks which raised a warm heat to fill her ass and she found this arousing and enthralling in equal measure, so her ass relaxed even more to accept its plug.

All of a sudden, he took a hold of the bamboo stick, informed her to prepare herself, before he then struck her ass cheeks, harshly and without mercy, resulting in her whole body tensing up on receiving the painful lash. She hadn't time to become used to how much her ass was filled, or even the tantalizing hot feeling across her buttocks and she knew at that moment it wasn't a game, it was surely a punishment he had promised her. Her hips tensed up ever more, as a simple reaction left her lips in a low tone: "ow". However, she relaxed her hips again shortly afterwards, while the pain from the strike spread throughout her rear cheeks. Even still, most of her body seized up again in anticipation of a second dose. The lashes were cruel and quick and hurt her. She could feel the heat from them envelope her ass and warm her behind, and she just knew her ass probably stood out as a glowing, crimson sight, red and raw, naked as the day she was born, vulnerable, scarlet, tender. She tried to picture it as his strikes rained down on her past six, past eight, ten and to then stop after twelve. Even then the heat and pain swelled across her ass and stung her very world, and yet, she was helpless, as he appeared in front of her once more. He looked down at her face, sweat pouring across her skin, the blood red look on her complexion. He was pleased with her one more time and she wondered if he would again kiss her forehead like he had done earlier and compliment her, but not on this occasion.

Instead, he was to slide his aroused cock into her open mouth and use her orally for his pleasure. She pushed her head forward to accept him and he took the opportunity to pull her onto his manhood even more, until she was gagging and choking with his manhood pushing along the length of her tongue, while his ball sack rubbed against her lips, leaving her to breath solely through her nose. He held her there for a few moments, but then let her go, before repeating the invasion. Again, she gagged and he pulled back, however, he followed this by slowly fucking her mouth and her face and it wasn't long before she noticed how harder he was becoming. His thrusts were becoming wilder, as he began pounding into her mouth, while she continued to breathe through her nose with saliva and spit splattering across her red and sweaty face. Her make-up was becoming a mess and his horn was raging and ramming and twitching, before he then let go a grunt, as she felt his salty liquid explode into the back of her throat, while he thrust several more times to release the rest of his cum. His own chest was breathing heavily at that point, while his blood was boiling across his face, but she could feel satisfaction from him and she knew she had done well.

Eventually he stepped away from her, but not before kissing her upon the forehead and telling her how good she was. His praise allowed her to smile, but his next action surprised her, as he then began pouring another water bottle in her throat. She drank and swallowed hard on the bottle, especially, after their recent exertions, however, she was also beginning to feel her bladder filling up and she wondered if she would keep a hold on herself for a while longer. And yet, he was quick enough to recover himself and to address her growing concern. Looking menacingly at her, he told her that she must be bursting to pee at this stage, to which she agreed, however, he somewhat calmed her by letting her know he was going to look after her to that regards.

Before long he had unbound her from her position, except he then moved her to a different part of the room, whereby he instructed her to sit upon a blanket box at the end of the nearby bed with her legs spread wide open. In that position, he then bound both legs, which left her pussy open to the room and to the satisfying stare he gave his prize. Her arms and hands were also bound behind her back, while two cable ties were tightened around the base of her breasts, to be completed by the clipping of several clothes pegs on her breasts. Underneath her was a large basin and on noticing it she immediately knew his plans. She felt embarrassment.

She was immediately given instructions to relax her bladder and allow her golden liquid to flow, but to encourage her he took hold of a small black leather floppy whip, which he began using against her legs, her pussy, her torso, her breasts. The strikes weren't severe, but they increased the heated redness across her skin and he would stop only to pour more water down her throat, until eventually she could hold it no longer and so a stream of piss cascaded from her cunt. It burst out initially, missing the basin below, but covering Her Master's own body, as he was standing in front of her. He watched, motionless, as her stream slowed to a steady flow, first down across his cock and balls, but then down into the basin. She felt embarrassment and relief to pee publicly in front of him like she was, but there was nothing she could do about the circumstances and if anything, a lesson was learned and she knew for sure that there would certainly be a price to pay for any mischief she got up to going forward. The thought cheered her, as she continued to fill the basin.

Suddenly, he appeared beside her and placed his piss-covered cock at her lips, whereby he instructed her to use her tongue to clean his penis, while also informing her that this was a lesson on who was in control and that in future, she was to await his instructions, rather than taking matters into her own hands, when they were in their roles. The irony of it was not lost on her, as her tongue began licking and tasting his hardness. She was also informed that she had got off lightly, as it was her first day, however, he let it be known that he wasn't quite finished with her current ordeal just yet, as he watched her finish her pee into the basin.

12