Hide and Seek Ch. 02: The Fate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Happy as he was that she was an obedient submissive, he then stood back from her mouth. In that moment he surprised her by recalling an earlier promise he had given; in that she would not be allowed to cum until she first suffered her deserved punishment. She at that stage had received and humbly accepted the discipline he administered and he informed her that he was impressed with her. His comments thrilled her, but even more so, immediately, she recalled how close she had come to a tremendous orgasm and the recollection allowed a smile to fill her face, as he began to fix a strap to the inside of one of her legs. His action brought a curiosity to her complexion, but before long his plan for her was revealed. From a shelf nearby he then produced a magic wand personal massager and the sight of it allowed her heart to skip a beat, as she quickly realised what he was then going to do with her.

Securing the wand against her clit, he also inserted a broad vibrating dildo into her gapping pussy, taped it secure with masking tape, along with the wand's base and he then turned on both devices. It didn't take long for the objects to work their magic, as she was soon thrashing and shaking with her entire body building up to finally orgasm and an explosion of her juices filling the air and the basin underneath. The vibrations were non-stop and they pushed her body to an uncontrollable edge. Building her and building her, pushing her, the rise, the crescendo, the height, the delightful scream of passion, only for it all to start over and over again on completion, as she experienced orgasm, after orgasm, after orgasm. Multiple-orgasms and her pleasurable cries and groans filling the room. No sooner had she enjoyed one fulfilling orgasmic experience, when another one began building. There was no let-up. It kept happening, again and again. She was wet. She was hot. She was soaking. He kept his promise to let her cum eventually, but this was wild; it was primal. It was pure relief, ecstasy. Her head was exploding. She had never experienced anything like it before and she knew this was just the beginning. She was His, and she was cumin again, one more time. Her body completely in a spasm. It was a sight to behold for him and he decided to leave her in that position for a short while more, while he sat back and took in her performance.

Even so, he didn't want to totally tire her out just yet. Not with what he had planned for later and with their evening meal almost ready, ten minutes more, he thought, would be the perfect time to announce a deserved rest for the two of them. After all, there was still her late evening lessons to cum ....

12