Hideout

Story Info
Hideout is a little like the B-52s song,, “Loveshack”.
1.5k words
4.22
3.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hideout is a little like the B-52s song,, "Loveshack". Its also a little like a club I once went to along Beyers Naude road called "Hideout". It's a business persons fantasy. It isn't in the forest like the Loveshack the B-52's sang about. No, its smack bang in the middle of the city. Hidden in plain view in the suburbs.

It's a large thatch house, with a wild overgrown garden. Its on a cul-de-sac, in a quiet suburb just outside of Randburg. It's just off of one of the main routes that people use to get to work in Johannesburg and Sandton.

The founder liked to go to strip clubs and see beautiful women naked. He wanted to be able to have breakfast and coffee delivered to him by a beautiful topless woman in the morning and he imagined that other men, and women felt the same.

It was also the beginning of the time of "hybrid" working where people could do their work at home, or at the office. And that -- you see -- created a delightful opportunity where your wife or husband wasn't quite sure where you were and assumed you were at work and then the work people assumed you were at home. And where you were was -- at Hideout. Totally plausible don't you think!

So there's big gardens at the house, converted to a restaurant / workplace / loveshack. Lots of hidden nooks and crannies. Lots of secret garden spots, offices with attached bathrooms hidden in different corners and a pool. I am not describing them upfront, I want to surprise you later with it and I am feeling a little lazy to be honest.

Roxanne is waitress there. And I think that's someone reals name. Maybe you live in Joburg and you go out to Hells Kitchen, you may have even met her. Did I ask her, no. Where's the fun in that.

She a brunette (sometimes) and a blonde other times. It changes about as often as the frequency with which she doesn't wear a bra, which is pretty often!

She works at Hideout in the day and at Hells Kitchen at night. She's tattooed and edgy and irreverent.

She has beautiful firm pert little tits, and big hard jelly tot nipples. They poke out against the fabric of her band T-shirt more often than not. Roxi also possesses, well, I think anyway - a cute, tight little pussy. She thinks nothing of being naked and seems to be constantly slithering or slipping out of her clothes. She fucking hot in a jersey too. Sometimes, when its cold, that's all she wears. As if she was messing around at home, then suddenly remembered she had to work and then strolled down from her flat in the outfit she was already wearing. Sort of a "come as you were" party for one.

There's Arnold too, and what a glorious muscled, fuck puppet he is. All bonde and smiles and muscled and not much brain to go around. An ideal waiter for the female Hideout clientele. He has a sizeable cock, with good girth and nicely veined as the ladies like.  Yeah we have some other cleverer waiters for those that want conversation and a nerdish look or the dangerous type and so on, but I was just kind of enjoying objectifying Arnold a bit. Such a friendly, so easy going and so beautiful naked.

All our waiters and waitress appear topless most of the time. If you want a little more or even a lot more, then you have to learn to tip, generously. Then you'll have an even more eventful and fun time "working".

So Tanya is a customer of ours. She's the CEO of a chemicals company. She stops by for breakfast, on occasion. She takes the "Northern Annex" for her office. It has wooden floors and hot tub. It has a large executive desk and a big persian carpet. Its thatch and has a fireplace. She pays for the room year round -- so her papers are strewn across the desk and there's two large monitors there. She appears today in a white almost see-through blouse. We can see the outline of her lace cameo top beneath it. She has a pencil skirt, and no doubt one of her black lacy thongs. Anton will be on the cushions today, on the persian carpet. She'll make him strip and stand around, showing off. Shell make him jack off arching backwards on the carpet, cock thrust out. Shell be on her calls and on Teams, shell be pacing up and down. Cajoling, shouting, talking. Sometimes her voice low and sometimes raging. Anton is to be naked most of the time. His cock hard all of the time he is naked. He may only come when she says so. Usually a little after five. Usually in her mouth, sometimes across the desk. Sometimes shell finish him and sometime, feeling cruel, he is to finish himself.

Mr. Jones is our customer, and he is a cheapskate. He has Roxy serve him in the open area. Wheres she's topless moving amongst the customers hidden in dark corners. He adores her, he stalks her online, he buys her pictures and pays for her Onlyfans. He never touches her, but she is topless and she doubts he would recognise her on the street without seeing her tits, because his eyes never rise above that.

She teases him and flirts with him and wants to give him more. He is a nice guy, professional and pleasant and harmless.

Jarred is a hard man, a biker and a brawler, a hard drinking man. He moved here from Texas and he hasn't changed or settled down. He speaks with that drawl. Its fucking incongruous, I know. But its true.

Paris is a Russian stripper, hired for her breasts and her body, her curves and her shows. She has an awesome "cowgirl" show. Come to the bar at lunch time and watch her dance. Watch her professional choreography and years of pole training. Yes. Come to the Fore.

The Fore is the pub, you chop, I wasn't being twee.

The Hideout sign can only be seen at night. We don't know why. Its pink, its neon, its Vegas and its cheesey. It flashes and buzzes and keeps the neighbours awake. One of our customers sees it from his bed in his townhouse and grins into his pillow as his cold wife refuses him sex again.

On Tuesdays -- all the waitresses jump in the jacuzzi in the nude and the customers have to server themselves. An on alternate Wednesdays they have to serve each other.

On Wednesdays it's the boys in the jacuzzi. Cocks out and hard and female patrons welcome to enter-in.

On Friday night is "tits-out" wild when our customers, their partners (if they've told them) or alone (if they haven't) come out to celebrate the end of the working week and welcome in the weekend.

On Saturdays its SNCTM night. Where we do that whole exclusive, larney costume ball / near nude pretentious think. Its amazing. Its larney, its exclusive. Come if you have been invited. Or else, fuck off if you're not.

Sunday -- well open for you if youre a good client or if we want to, or if someone needs to work. So ja -- pretty much, were open.

All week is breakfast lunch and dinner. Its coffee service in the open area and playful fun in the annexes.

In Summer, Jade will take a bubble bath in what was the main bedroom of the house. You can visit of course, but bring champagne and snacks. Bring good conversation and interesting skinner stories. Be prepared to be invited in if she likes you. Or wants to show you off. Or perhaps wants to teach you a little lesson.

Max will give out spankings in the study. Just for the lady execs who feel a little discipline is lacking in their lives. Their offences imagined or true will be read out in the common room (the open area) by the master or mistress of ceremonies. They will have to rise from their table and expose their bottoms, before reporting to the study for a spanking. Should the study be busy, the punished will wait in a line with their cute little bottoms exposed. Those passing may grope or pat the bums so exposed. Its part of the funishment you see. Anyway, then go in, and Max will paddle you or spank you and you can then return to your table. Bums to be exposed on the way back so fellow patrons can enjoy your pink behind.

Light titty spanking available on request.

Once a month its oilporn day. Nubile, well endowed and curvaceous maidens are oiled up by thin, flat chested, shaved chicks in the huge bathroom. The oil is warm and the action hot. Only lesbian masseuses need apply. Only straight chicks may be oiled. Well try bend you -- one way or the other.

A fee of R200 is required to watch the show. Men to be fully and properly attired. Women to do whatever the fuck you want as usual.