The Evil Psychologist

Story Info
A psychologist offers a new type of all in therapy...
2.8k words
3.88
11.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The evil psychologist.

As you enter Stellenbosch, by Uber, False bay is on your right, a beautiful half moon bay. Of course, every time, one remembers the stories of sailors thinking that they had rounded the Cape and actually -- they were only just entering False bay! Shocked and disappointed to realize that a longer journey lay ahead, hence the name.

The office of the psychologist (or the evil psychologist as we have taken to calling her) -- is a little way up the hill towards the left in the "Die Zalze" estate. A luxurious closed, security estate. Its rolling lawns and Cape Dutch style residences attracting the richer, Afrikaans, moneyed individuals semi-emigrating here from the more northerly province of Gauteng.

We have been seeing the doctor independently for a number of years but only recently approached her for couples therapy.

She had been studying a new type of erotic, "all in" type of therapy, said to produce quicker and longer lasting results for couples. She had extended an offer for the couple to be amongst the first couples to take part in a pilot project.

The couple had been having some problems in their relationship, with errant behavior on both sides of the fence. Repeated discussions and time had not given way to any side really relenting or changing and the time for a tougher approach was definitely on the cards.

The couple arrive at her house, where she also has a practice and the Uber drives away.

They enter the reception room, which is opulent, decorated in that classic sumptuous but conservative "Biggie best" type style.

They know that they are to be silent and that they are to disrobe entirely. They are to be entirely naked before the doctor will see them. They fold their clothes neatly and place them on a sideboard. A servant enters and takes the clothes away. She's an intern psychologist and seems shy, but always takes time to look long and hard at Michelle's breasts and at Alex' cock. Sometimes causing Alex cock to twitch a little, which she smiles at.

They won't get their clothes back until at least the end of the session and sometimes they don't get them back at all!

The doctor feels, in this treatment plan, that clothing is a privilege and sometimes withholds that privilege when she thinks it's needed.

The couple is naked and exposed and they sit on the cold leather of the couch until it starts to warm up.

Sometimes it has happened that other patients walk past us, coming in from outside or leaving from the doctors office. They are, strangely, always clothed and they usually take time to look us over casually.

The evil psychologist, Julia, does as she pleases. She makes us wait or sees us immediately, hurrying us along sometimes. Sometimes one of us must enter alone, leaving the other waiting impatiently in the reception, bewildered, exposed, along. Or sometimes we are to enter together.

Sometimes, she sends one of us out alone again, to sit on the couch in reception while she talks to you, or to me, alone. Sometimes we are aroused, sometimes we are a little wet from what has happened inside. She cares not at all. And she also doesn't care if her staff or her patients see us or interact with us.

We have been specifically instructed not to cover our bodies ever.

Inside, it usually works like this --

Julia would have formed an idea from talking to whoever makes the booking about what is going on in the relationship. She would read between the lines and figure out what's really going on, not what the person making the booking says.

She will then decide, who "goes first" and who has to wait.

The person who goes first sits or stands, according to Julia's' preference. They may talk freely and without hindrance for as long as they want to and about whatever they want to. The other part of the couple must kneel in front of the person speaking and provide excellent, enthusiastic oral sex. But must also listen.

If Julia asks what was said or what was meant, the person listening must give a good and accurate account or will be humiliated, spanked or worse.

She is statuesque, she has big firm false tits and amazing curves. She has long red hair. She's tall, beautiful and has a delectable shaved pussy. Well call her Michelle although that's not her name.

He is middle aged, has a bit of a belly, salt and pepper beard and hair but not bad looking. To make up for his average looks, he is kind, adventurous and amazing in bed. Well call him Alex, but he isn't "an Alex" and that also isn't his name.

Both of them are professionals and work in responsible well paying corporate jobs.

Both have a high sex drive. Both like to be right and don't back down easily.

Todays its Alex turn to speak.

Julia motions to him to take a seat on the leather couch. Michelle kneels on the floor and as Alex starts speaking, Michelle takes his hardening cock in her mouth and start to slurp and suck on his shaft.

She catches his eyes now and then and she listens carefully, because if she doesn't -- Julia will make sure that she is liberally spanked later on in the session. When a bead of pre-cum leaks from his cock, Michelle stops to show it to Alex on her tongue without Julia seeing.

Julia isn't happy anyway, Alex is saying things that she doesn't like and its annoying her. Her eyebrows raise, but she lets him go on, gathering ammunition. Clearly he hasn't been trying hard enough and he's making weak excuses for his behavior.

Julia orders Michelle to stop and to sit on the couch. She orders Alex into the corner where he is to stand but bend over with his hands pressing against the wall. His ass is exposed and prominent and she caresses his ass cheeks casually. She tells Michelle that she wants his ass cheeks pink for his misdemeanors and hands Michelle a leather strap. It looks like it was made in a school workshop, it has a rough wooden handle and a flat wide leather strap that looks like it might have once been someone's grandfathers belt.

It is in fact, a family spanking heirloom, inherited from Julia, the evil psychologists - father.

He used to spank Julia with it liberally which is why gets such a kick out of spanking her patients with it, or making her patients spank each other with it. Her own ass gets warm and she always squirms a little -- remembering the sting of that leather strap on her ass.

Michelle feels sorry for Alex and her first blow is soft and a little pathetic.

Julia grabs the strap and bends Michelle over and whips her ass hard. One single stroke that leaves a pink strip across her ass and says "That's how I want you to hit him".

Michelle, suitable chastised and educated uses the pain and anger from her burning ass to give Alex a good hard stinging, loud blow which lands across his ass cheeks.

Julia says he is owed 10 spanks. But between each one she strokes his cock, milking him and keeping him hard before the next blow lands.

Now Julia wants to hear from Michelle and she is made to sit on a desk with her legs open and her cunt exposed. Alex sits in front of her and eats her cunt, while she speaks. She has a lot to say and she is almost ready to orgasm when she has finished. Of course Julia holds Alex back from finishing the job. She likes to control their orgasms and use them to reward good behavior or better yet - changed behavior in the relationship in line with her expectations.

Now Julia orders Alex to lay naked on his back on the coffee table. His cock jutting out angrily like a leaning tower. Michelle is on one side, naked. Julia is on the other side fully clothed, dominant and confident in her instructions.

Julia spanks Alex cock harshly a few times. 3 times. And it slowly gets flaccid and soft.

Then she tells Michelle to take some lube and stroke his cock hard again. Which she does with pleasure and alacrity.

Alex can't see their eyes, but the two women exchange glances, enjoying the game.

Julia spanks his cock until its soft.

Michelle wanks his cock until it's hard.

They do this a few times and then seem to both agree, without speaking - that they want to see him come.

Michelle starts jerking Alex off vigorously. No I don't know what this has got to do with therapy, just that sometimes the "therapy sessions" just go this way. Alex knows sometimes they are just playing with him, pushing their luck, but he gets off on it and lets them do it. Let's them objectify him a bit.

She jerks him off hard and fast and without warning his come spurts in a long spray from the end of his cock, covering his lower tummy. He comes long and well but Julia tells Michelle to keep jerking him.

Alex squirms and moans -- his cock is incredibly sensitive after coming, but Julia doesn't care and makes Michelle jerk him off until he comes again. All over himself again.

Then Julia fetches a long tea spoon and ladles Alex cum into a whiskey glass. She adds some Jameson, licks the brim and then gives it to Michelle to drink.

Alex is requested to stand in the corner now, facing the women. He is to keep his cock hard and lubed but may not come again. The women discuss the relationship, and Alex for a long time. He stands straight and strokes his cock, varying the tempo between how he likes it and how they have previously told him that they like it.

Julia decides that since Alex hasn't behaved he may not have his clothes back but that Michelle may clothe herself on the way home. She sends her assistant to drive them home in her black BMW. Alex must sit in the back naked. His hands cuffed behind his back. Michelle is to keep his cock hard the whole way home and he is to walk slowly, without rushing into the house, from the street when they reach home. He is to serve Michelle dinner nude, and bring her drinks, he is to bathe her and he is to sleep naked. He may sleep in the bed if Michelle allows it or he may sleep next to the bed if she doesn't. He is to be naked and to obey Michelle whatever she asks.

That was one of the first times.

There was also a time when Julia had a clashing bridge game but decided to not cancel their appointment, but to rather punish them instead by making them serve her and her friend's lunch in the nude, in the garden.

Her friends had enjoyed fondling the couple and arousing them and towards the end of the afternoon, Julia had made Alex and Michelle fuck on a couch for her friends amusement.

At one of the other appointments, it was Michelle that hadn't been doing her part and hadn't evolved in the relationship or met Julia's expectations. That was a hectic session where Michelle had been tied on a spanking horse and Alex and Julia had taken turns spanking her ass and then to Michelle and Alex surprise, they also spanked Michelle's tits liberally and her cunt softly until she was aroused.

Following that visit Michelle was ordered to stay for the rest of the day and served as a naked receptionist, leading the patients into Julia's office. That day Julia ordered that every male patient was to be made hard in the reception by Michelle and then led into the room by means of a ribbon tied around his cock. Every female patient had her nipples clamped. The nipple clamps are joined with a thin gold chain and Michelle tugs on the chain, pulling on the female patient's nipples. Leading her into the waiting room.

Michelle is also made to assist Julia with her patient punishments. Spanking one of the male patients cocks with a horse rising crop and spanking a female patients tits with her hand.

To finish the day, Michelle is made to kneel on the coffee table, facing one of the couples. This couple had been "good" and had made excellent progress. Julia had decided that they deserved a treat and had asked if they wanted to watch Michelle squirt and cum. They had agreed that they would enjoy that, a lot.

Now Michelle must kneel on the coffee table, with her legs apart. Julia puts on a latex glove and takes a good splodge of lube. She lets the patients suck Michelle's tits, one to each breast until Michelle is nice and wet. She encourages the patients to feel Michelle's cunt -- to make sure she is wet. Then she slides two fingers into Michelle's now open, wet, engorged cunt and proceeds to fuck Michelle with two fingers until Michelle squirts wildly, wetting the other couple and the coffee table with her juice. Such is the happy couples enjoyment that Julia keeps fingering Michelle until she squirms and squirts and screams and cries out again.

Michelle is quite often bad come to think of it. And often needed punishment.

There was a time when Julia made Alex eat her cunt while Michelle watched, tied up. Her punishment being to watch her man make another woman come.

Julia sometimes liked the couple to accompany her on a walk around her estate. There are narrow paths that wind through the lush vegetation of a forested part of the estate and she would walk with the couple naked behind her. She would of course, be fully clothed. The couple had to be aroused, Alex cock should be hard and Michelle's cunt wet. Julia would walk slowly and talk to them about their issues and how to solve them. They were not allowed to cover their bodies and often other residents would walk past.

On another occasion, Julia had the couple come over at night. She was having a braai with some friends and they were to serve as entertainment. Stripping and skinny dipping in the pool and then later fucking in the jacuzzi. Michelle was to kneel and face outwards so that the guests could enjoy her naked wet and soaped up tits. Alex had to fuck her from behind, making sure to make her come. He was to come inside of her while the guests watched with interest. Champagne flutes in hand, slowly getting aroused themselves.

Another time, when Michelle hadn't done her part -- and this was the first time for the couple --

Julia led them into her house and made Michelle lay naked on a spare room bed. She had Alex anoint Michelle's body liberally with massage oil until she glistened in the light. Then she led Alex to Michelle's head, which was hanging off the edge of the bed and let him fuck Michelle's mouth an d throat until he was almost ready to come. Then he had to take himself out and cum across Michelles face and hair and then her tits. Rubbing his cum into her tits and then licking his cum off of Michelles face in long loving swipes.

A surprise came one session, when the couple entered nude and found Julia also naked. That session she didn't charge for. A lot happened there and not much of it was therapeutic.

Julia also decided that the couple and a few other patients needed group therapy. That was weird and fucked up and sexy as hell.

You see the couples were to sit in a circle, clothed. Then one of the group is chosen randomly to stand in the centre of the group and disrobe until totally naked. Then the persons partner had to discuss their recent behavior and if it was good or not. If it was good (by Julia's estimation) (which is not always entirely logical) then the persons partner could make them cum for the group. If they had been a little naughty then one of the individuals from another couple could spank the offending person in front of the group. If you had been good -- you got your clothes back. If you had been bad, you were to be collared and leashed and left nude to serve that evening at the closing dinner as a slave. Of course a serving slave may be felt and used as anyone wished.

The next session is set for Friday afternoon...Julia has decided that mixing the couples a little will be interesting, apparently to gain relationship insights.

It should be an interesting afternoon and evening....