All Comments on 'Hiding in My House Pt. 01'

by kinkink

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Way too much RRr wah RRr! About 20 more than needed. Damn. Not a bad story but her thinking as she watched really detracted from the story. I hope the other stories you've done are better.

HornyViginAngelHornyViginAngelalmost 3 years ago
This girl needs some attention.

She deserves it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Delightfully different from the norm here and really quite fun. Looking forward to little sis getting fucked too, ideally in a threesome.

WyndsofChangeWyndsofChangealmost 3 years ago

Jesus Christ on a honey-covered biscuit, that was fantastic! WHATTHEFUCKHAPPENSNEXT???!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
?

EASY on this story. Take a video and call the police. 1 star on all d/d stories.

KMB2476KMB2476almost 3 years ago

Excellent story! Hope there are several more chapters to come!

kinkinkkinkinkalmost 3 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous (Way too much …):

Sorry!

@HornyVirginAngel:

We’ll get there!

@Anonymous (Delightfully different):

Any number of things might happen!

@WyndsofChange:

I love this kind of comment! Part 2 has been submitted, so hopefully your question will be answered soon.

@Anonymous (? EASY):

What … did you expect?

I mean … the description said …

@KMB2476:

At least 4 planned at this point.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really well done! Looking forward to the next part!

kinkinkkinkinkalmost 3 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous (Really well done!):

Thanks! I appreciate it!

WyndsofChangeWyndsofChangealmost 3 years ago

That anon jackass (? EASY) does that. He seeks out daddy-daughter stories here in Literotica's Incest section and then votes one star, and acts all insulted that he's exposed to daddy-daughter incest. He's done that crap on several authors, including one of my stories. I hope he gets a dick-cramp.

Ilfen1Ilfen1almost 3 years ago

Excellent story. Well written and a very original premise.

kinkinkkinkinkalmost 3 years agoAuthor

@WyndsofChange:

Well, maybe it's a person who got traumatized or was really close to somebody who got damaged by a real-life d/d experience. That doesn't make it okay for them to be mean, but whatever their issue is, I wish they would get better.

kinkinkkinkinkalmost 3 years agoAuthor

@lifen1:

Thanks! The inspiration just struck me!

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

Wow, what a great story, there has to be more. Thanks for sharing it.

kinkinkkinkinkalmost 3 years agoAuthor

@blackknight314:

Thanks! I'm hard at work on part 4 right now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

awesome

kinkinkkinkinkalmost 3 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous (awesome):

You too!

: )

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved it. Not vulgar … but sexy and loving. Thx!

kinkinkkinkinkalmost 3 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous (Loved it):

Thanks! It's very nice of you to take the time to say so!

WyndsofChangeWyndsofChangeover 2 years ago

@Kinkink, Doubtful. But if that is the case, and they are a victim, then I would think that the Incest Taboo section of Literotica would be the last place they'd want to visit. Nah, my money is on them just being an asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The time I spent in Malasia, and Indonesia taught me that it's a toss up, as to which are most beautiful women in the world, The French Malaysian, or Dutch Indonesian women.

After I got back to the States,I was lucky enough to meet a beautiful Dutch Indonesian woman. I was about 35,and she was a few years older than me. AND she had the finest ass in captivity.

Turned out, her husband was a loser in bed. Five minutes was a long fuck session-- for him. She had never done oral, neither giving nor receiving. She LOVED getting tongue fucked. Our affair lasted almost 3 years-- until her ole man was transferred out of state.

kinkinkkinkinkalmost 2 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous (The time ...)

I had no idea there were enough women of Dutch Indonesian descent to constitute a demographic! Thanks for furthering my education!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If you ever wondered what it would be like to be a fly on the wall, now you know.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous