Hiding In Plain Sight

Story Info
When wildlife crime prevention gets interesting.
4.4k words
4.23
2.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*ANNOUNCEMENT!* This story is for the "On The Job 2024" Challenge, please feel free to read other entries. Saying that, it is also a story in itself.

Happy reading.

Thank you

*End of announcement*

*****

Working on a Saturday was annoying, but in truth, I had nothing better to do. I had been assigned a strange job as well and it might be fun, depending on what you thought was fun.

Reports had been logged of people illegally fishing in a nature reserve. Added to that, some had also claimed that people were hunting the birds there, a local swearing that they had seen someone walking away with a goose. Just another day in the local Environmental Protection Team diary, I guess.

I had collected my equipment, night vision goggles and binoculars, cameras and a camouflage hide to, well, hide in, and I would make my way to the site today as Fridays and Saturdays seemed to be the times when most reports came in. I had found a good location for the hide, a small clearing in the reeds would offer protection and allow me to come and go without being spotted, hopefully. I could also climb up the path from there and use the tech to scan the area for people in the dark.

There was no one around, people were still on holiday and, probably, sick of summer now, typical British moaning about winter, then complaining it's too hot a few months later. Whatever, I had a thrilling weekend in a small camouflage tent ahead and I checked out the area, scouting for good viewpoints before I carried the gear down the little path to the clearing and then walked about to find somewhere to pitch the hide in the vegetation.

I stood in the clearing, it was quiet now, most birds gone. I looked around, the hide was well hidden (I may never tire of jokes like that) and, unless you knew what to look for, you wouldn't see it, even in this clearing. I had put it just up the slope, giving me a bit of a view through the small, concealed windows. It was just big enough to stand in, if you weren't too tall, but it was narrow, so I had slotted it between two trees, hiding it, but giving it a gap to look through. I looked around just to make sure this bit was well hidden as I had planned on sitting out of the hide at times, but still needed to be hidden.

It was a great spot, I doubted many people knew it existed.

Nothing happened on Friday night. Voices were heard and I got the goggles and crept up the path, but most were passing through. Two stayed, walking back and forth and I got the night vision binoculars to get a closer view and saw the object one was holding, moving it around as they both scanned the sky. A bat detector. I kept an eye on them as they moved through the reserve, but they were engrossed in their world and I watched as they pointed up and the small glowing objects flitted in my night vision.

I stayed until three in the morning, but no one was seen after midnight, so I called it a night and decided I would try again tomorrow, starting around midday, bringing some essentials to the hide and walking around the area before settling down for the night.

It was warm in the hide, the kind that lulls you right away, close, thick heat that clouds your brain. I relaxed, maybe too much and slumped down in the little chair.

Voices outside, close by. I couldn't hear everything that was said, but I could make out at least one was female. I stood slowly, reaching for the binoculars and camera, just in case I needed to get proof of anything.

There were three of them, two woman and a man and they must know this place as there is no way you can find it accidentally. I might be in luck and I mentally patted myself on the back for coming down on a Saturday afternoon.

One of the women twirled in the little clearing, her skirt rising a little. The man was holding a camera and placed his backpack down and the woman put a small blanket down. I wondered what they planned to eat for their picnic. I got a few shots for the record and then watched.

The other woman was nervous, a good sign for me, clearly they were up to something. She glanced around and I held my breath, but none of them had seen me.

The blonde woman was laughing, not loudly, but I could hear it. She was encouraging the dark haired one to join her, but I saw a head shake, some reluctance despite the easy way between them. Then there was movement and I lifted the camera again. Then I lifted the binoculars just be be sure.

She was topless. The blonde one. The dark haired one had sat down next to her and they began kissing. I thought about taking photos, but, professionally, I couldn't justify this, but, then again, they may be suspects, so I got a couple. The man was taking photographs too, luckily the hide was out of his line of vision, then again, he was probably too distracted by the women to notice as the lens was trained on them.

The dark haired woman (I marked her down as D in my notebook) was now holding the blonde (B in my notes) as they kissed and I could see her arm moving down the bare back, the other moving down the bare front, but hidden from me. Then she pulled her top off and the two resumed kissing.

I was starting to feel a bit awkward now, but I couldn't leave. I also couldn't make any noise as they would hear me.

The dark haired one spoke and I could just hear, something about nerves as she looked around again, but the blonde turned, then lowered her head and I lifted the binoculars to get a great view as her mouth opened on the dark nipple of her friend.

The man was still taking photos, kneeling, moving around to get better angles and I was worried he might see the hide, or hear me as he got closer, but his eyes were still on the woman, his camera trained on them as they kissed and caressed each other's breasts.

I was aware of a pain. A sensitive pain as I started to grow watching the scene outside. I slowly moved my hand and eased the top buttons of my trousers open to relieve the pressure and then lifted the binoculars again.

The blonde had her back to me as D stroked her and I could see their legs were tangled, the man kneeling in front of them as B opened her legs and I saw her hand pull the skirt up and D began to kiss the neck of the blonde and I could hear some moans, hoping they weren't mine.

They moved back, lying on the ground now and I could see the deep pink nipples very well through the binoculars and then focussed down and could see the dark haired woman moving her hand between the open legs of the blonde. As the hide was slightly higher than the clearing, I could also see that the blonde woman was shaved, the fingers of her friend moving over smooth skin and another focus showed that she had two fingers in her as the man took more photos of the sex.

I needed to undo another button as the moans from the blonde filtered through the vegetation and into my hide and the binoculars wobbled as I adjusted myself, then I held steady to see the dark haired woman moving her hand faster inside the blonde as she kissed her breast. They were clearly seasoned lovers, at ease with each other.

I saw movement from the man and quickly looked at him, but he was fumbling with a camera, changing film it looked like, as the moans increased, the blonde woman writhing on the ground as her friend tended to her, mouth moving from one breast to another, taking those hard and raspberry coloured nipples in her mouth to suck as she fingered her. I adjusted the binoculars and got a great view of lips closing on the swollen tit.

A small cry wafted around the area, but I doubt it made it past the trees, but it certainly made it to my groin and I had to stifle my own moan as I watched the woman shake as she was having an orgasm just a few metres away while her girlfriend continued to push her fingers into her and kiss the undulating body.

The dark haired woman moved and kissed the blonde on the lips as she recovered and the man moved close to take photos of the hand that was being held up and I quickly focussed to see it shining and wet. I adjusted myself again and felt my own wetness on the front of my boxer shorts.

I licked my lips as I watched them, the man sucking the juice from the fingers after she had licked it to taste the blonde.

They relaxed for a few moments and I breathed out and wiggled my hips in the cramped space to try and let things settle. I hoped they would leave soon. This was lovely to watch, but frustrating. I was seriously considering masturbating whilst working, not a thing I had thought of before. It was also hampering my ability to check on any wildlife crimes, my brain suddenly remembering why I was there in the first place.

I was now convinced that these three weren't going to be committing any wildlife crimes, poaching was probably the last thing on their minds. Still, I needed to be sure, so raised the camera to get a couple of photos as the blonde lie on her back, topless, with her skirt bunched up around her showing her shaved pussy as her chest heaved with her heavy breathing, the breasts rising, mesmerising as I watched through the lens. The other two were moving around, but I was concentrating on her near naked body with the occasional glance to the smaller breasts of the other woman.

The dark haired woman was smiling at her girlfriend and sat beside her, but the blonde had recovered and moved behind her girlfriend and I saw her hands rise as D leaned back to her. Hands moved, one went lower and the man was taking photos again. I was now really wishing I had put the hide somewhere else, to get a better view. D moved and B pushed the trousers down over her hips and it was now clear that she had her hand in the underwear of her girlfriend as the man took more photos.

The two were enjoying each other, blonde woman had one hand on a breast and the other down the underwear of her girlfriend and they had moved enough to give me a better view of the breast being squeezed. D lifted again and I saw more movement as the underwear was pushed down and the camera moved closer as they girls showed the man more, him moving from one camera to another, desperate to capture it all and my cock stirred again, wondering what he was seeing, but I could guess from the movements of the two women.

Another small noise, different and D was pushing her chest out as she arched, blondie kissing her neck as the hand between the legs moved. Oh man, I was in danger of needed a massive wank now as the two woman played. How the man wasn't just jerking off over them, I will never know.

The dark haired one was shaking slightly, I could see her movement in the binoculars and blondie moved her around so she was on her back now. Clothing was pulled down around her ankles and she lifted her knees and spread her thighs as the blonde stared at her girlfriend and moved to lie next to her, slightly lower, a hand caressing the heaving belly and roaming to stroke the breasts and squeeze the dark nipples. Her breasts were smaller than the blonde, but nice and firm, standing proud as she was on her back It also meant I got a better view and could clearly see dark pubic hair over the rise of her mound.

The man moved closer and I froze, but he was looking down at D, checking the sun, shifting position and then aiming the camera at the woman on her back as the blonde moved to suck on the dark nipples and caress her lover. The man moved, getting down close to the dark curls, obviously getting close-up shots of her pussy and why not, I certainly would if I could. He moved back up as blonde woman looked at the face of her girlfriend, a warm smile, loving, passionate and her hand slid down. I watched with the binoculars as D's hips rose to meet the touch, her groan floating towards me as her thighs shook and the hand pressed between her legs. B moved, kneeling, looking down as she moved her hand and D groaned, head back, eyes opening and closing as the man stood over her, camera aimed down to capture her as she was finger fucked by her girlfriend.

Another groan from her, louder, but still stifled, as mine was when my hand went down and adjusted myself, wincing as my hard cock strained against my trousers. D was close, her body was undulating, arms stretching out as her gasps made the dark nipples shake. The binoculars showed the blonde still had her fingers inside, but she was looking up and smiling at the woman as another small cry trickled through the trees and her body shook, back jerking up from the ground and her hips bucking up as the blonde smiled more. I watched through the lenses as the dark hair moved up and down, the lips visible as she thrust up into the fingers inside her and then an arc of liquid pulsed onto the hand and splashed as the fingers moved. The passing planes masked most of the cry, but I heard it, sharp, strained, barely restrained as the dark haired woman climaxed. I breathed deeply, trying to stay silent as the scene wobbled slightly in the lens, holding the binoculars one handed as I moved my cock again, another button undone and the shorts pushed down, the warm afternoon air on the swollen exposed head.

This time the blonde held up her hand for the camera and the binoculars trembled as I watched her lick the juice and then offer it to him after he had taken photos.

They must be finished now, surely. I was quite pleased the flights were now directly overhead, but I also knew any close sounds would still be heard, so I still needed to be quiet. I also needed to ejaculate soon.

It seems, I wasn't the only one. The blonde had undone the trousers of the man and pulled them down. He had solved the issue of soggy underwear by not wearing any, although his trousers must have been a bit messy inside, judging by the amount of pre-cum he had on his cock. They were laughing the blonde holding his shaft as she giggled and waved to her friend to come over.

He was impressing me now. The blonde had started to lick his cock and his response was to take photos as she looked up at him and the lens. I decided to do the same, just in case any crime was committed. The dark haired woman went to join in, kneeling next to her girlfriend as B took the man into her mouth and began to suck him. I shifted in the hide as I watched. I shifted again as the blonde held the cock to her girlfriend and they both started kissing it. Lucky bastard I almost muttered, but held my tongue as theirs went to work on him.

The blonde started sucking again, taking the cock deep into her mouth as she looked up at him, camera trained down as she fellated him. I had a great view now and was beginning to wish I didn't. She stopped and moved back and then the dark haired one took over, not getting as much inside her, but I wouldn't complain. I twitched again as I saw the blonde was using the man's other camera to take photos. I took some more myself as D bobbed her head back and forth.

The two women were swapping, both enjoying sucking him off and him, even more so. D held the blonde's head as he moved his hips and then D took the spit covered cock into her mouth as her girlfriend encouraged her on, both laughing, smiling and looking relaxed with each other and a cock in them. They swapped again, B looking up at him as she sucked, his hips moving faster. I was close, how he was holding on was amazing. I had pushed my boxers further down as any pressure on my cock was too much.

The women knelt in front of him, heads together, the blonde holding her girlfriend close as she sucked him and then pulled back.

Oh fuck. The binocular vision jumped as I watched the stream of semen fire from him onto the faces of the women as the blonde held his shaft and aimed the ejaculation at them. Another streak splashed over them and it was clear through the lenses and I opened my legs to try and help my situation, but another spurt and I felt my own cock twitching, but I gritted my teeth and my balls replied with a jolt of pain as I denied them. He had finished, they had finished him, a final lick by blondie over the end of his cock and he moved away slightly, but still took photos looking down at their faces as both women look up at him, smiling, covered in his spunk.

I could hear faint giggles and watched as he knelt with them, holding the camera up and getting close. I adjusted the binoculars and saw the blonde move to her girlfriend and her tongue licked over her face and curled, lifting a string of sticky white liquid. I pressed my lips tight to avoid the groan escaping and then blonde opened her lips to suck more sperm from her girlfriend's face and my body shook as my balls struck back and sent the release command. The vision shook as I tried to watch, both women now sucking and licking his sperm off the other as mine pulsed onto the floor between my feet.

He had slumped down, as I wanted to. He was looking at the cameras as I tried to hold the binoculars on the women, catching a tongue curl to lap a blob of semen. I didn't even know which one was doing the licking, I could barely stand as my legs wobbled and my cock pulsed more spunk out as I gripped my cock tight with one hand.

The women were still kissing. I wanted them to stop. I needed to clean up my sperm. I needed a rest.

The dark haired one looked tired too, she was on her back, part on the blanket, partly on the soft grass of the bank. I breathed deeply as my cock softened and drooped, one hand reaching for my underwear to pull it up when I froze.

The blonde was kissing her girlfriend again, both giggling as he was moving towards them. She moved, facing more towards me now, giving me a fabulous view of equally fabulous breasts, firm and rounded, the nipples so hard I gnashed my teeth together in desire to bite on them. She had also lifted her skirt to show her smooth labia and the lips parted as she knelt over her girlfriend. Over the face of her girlfriend. Smiling down at the dark haired woman, two smiles aimed at her as D rested on her back.

My body shuddered as I watched the blonde woman lower herself as her girlfriend stuck her tongue out to meet her. I heard the gasp. I could see her open lips, very clearly with binoculars, the close view showing the wetness on the splayed labia and the tongue that was parting them to enter the blonde's body. She tucked the skirt up, the hem in the waistband and then a hand went to hold her lover to her pussy as she lapped at it and the blonde moved her hips to ride the mouth of her girlfriend.

The man was taking photos again, the blonde moving her hands to her breasts, squeezing them, thumbs knocking the hard, red nipples as she gyrated on the other woman, the speed increasing along with the noises as the dark haired woman pushed her face up into her lover and the thighs around her head trembled. I didn't see any squirting, but the lips of D were soaked, as was the whole of her lower face as B squirmed on her as she orgasmed.

I was getting hard again.

I was hoping they would finish now.

I was wrong.

The dark haired one had sat up as B slumped down, spent, for now. She turned and bent forward, pushing her clothing around her ankles again and spreading her knees to expose herself to the blonde. She was repaid by having the other woman lower her head down and lick her. She was not quite side on, so I didn't get a good view of what was being licked, but it must have been good as she started to shake after about five minutes, her moans muffled against the grass. The blonde sat up, smiling, wiping wet lips and then the man moved forward, hard again, which wasn't a great surprise as I was painfully stiff already. He knelt and then moved forward and the dark haired woman lifted her head and groaned as he penetrated her.

He slid back and forth for a few moments, starting slowly and then moving faster to slap his body on the bottom of the dark haired woman, but she looked back and said something and he stopped, pressed deep inside her. The blonde had been taking photos too, so maybe it was that. Whatever it was, he pulled out, his cock shining from her.

12