Hiding In Plain Sight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The blonde moved as D stood, kneeling in her place as he moved forward again to penetrate the second woman in as many minutes as the dark haired one pulled up her clothing and sat watching, playing with her breasts as her girlfriend was fucked from behind until he held her hips tight and rammed hard as they both grunted.

He was slumped over the blonde woman, draped on her back as they both gasped. I could see her nipples were still very hard as I looked through the binoculars. He moved back and she sat up, skirt still tucked up to show her clearly, the inner lips still open, hanging clear of her outer ones and white liquid smeared on her, a small drop hanging down from her body as she lifted up, stood and then turned. They were all giggling together as she untucked the skirt and let it fall down, smoothing it before she sat down, flipping the back up to give me a great view of her bum for a moment.

They still weren't going and neither was my erection, so I moved my hand down and gripped the shaft as the three sat enjoying the sun on their bodies. The blonde was leaning back on her arms, the skirt lifted and the sun must have been warm on her used pussy. He had put his trousers back on, but all three were bare chested and they would stroke each other occasionally as I stroked myself, my mind flashing the memories of what I had seen, glancing at the camera screen to get reminders.

I had no idea of the dynamic between the three, they all looked happy and at ease with each other. Certainly, the blonde and the man indulged in more, but both women had let him enter them willingly and, from my viewpoint, lovingly. They had also been keen to share their bodies, kissing, licking and tasting. I was suddenly aware I was in a small tent, obscured from the world and, certainly, very far away from theirs, just given a glimpse at it.

He stood first, gathering his cameras and clothing and the blonde then followed, kissing him passionately on the lips as the dark haired woman pulled her shirt back on. All three cuddled together, kissing each other on the lips, lingering kisses, the kisses of lovers, of people comfortable with the others, of people who had thoroughly enjoyed themselves. They looked around and I ducked, but didn't know why, they couldn't see inside the hide, the small grill of the window disguising me from the outside world and when I looked out again they had gone.

I gave them a few minutes and crept out. It was quiet, except for a lone Robin singing somewhere. I knelt on the grass, hand touching the warm indentations they had left. Something wet, sticky was there and my fingers ran through it, a small trickle, still liquid, flowing to ooze into the grass. Had it come from her, run out as she sat, a remnant of that last coupling? I pressed a finger of my left hand to it as my right moved faster and I lifted the wet finger to my cock and smeared it over the head and then held it up to my face to smell the ammonia scent mixed with the thick, meaty smell of pussy and my tongue reached out for it as my hips jerked to add my own semen to the only residue they had left.

12