Hiding In Plain Sight Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emron ground her against the door, capturing her bottom lip playfully between his teeth, sharper than she expected. The light nipping made her whimper and squeeze her thighs around his hips, his body shuddering in response. Lips locking onto hers again while his tongue made a searing exploration of her mouth, he pushed them away from the wall, turning to set Tegan down on the table edge with a thump. Her hands slid down from his shoulders, wanting to feel the heat of his skin against her. Skimming her hands under the bottom of his shirt she shoved it up, tugging it over his head desperately. Tegan leaned back from him to let her hands drift over the soft skin of his flanks and back, the fuzz of his stomach, all rippling over toned muscle.

Emrons lustrous eyes almost glowed with desire as he watched her explore his body, all the while gently rubbing the bulge of his cock between her legs. His hands skirted down the lengths of her legs, pulling off the short boots she was wearing and tossing them aside. She wriggled herself against him, relishing that she could feel his cock getting harder through the canvas of his pants. He leaned his weight down on her, pressing her back against the table as his lips fused to hers once more. Nabbing her wrists in one hand, he trapped her arms between their heaving chests. He buried his other hand in the hair at the back of her head, tilting her head back to plunge his tongue deeper into her mouth. Tegan felt the fingers entangled in her hair lengthen just a bit with soft popping noises, something sharp pricking the back of her scalp. She bleated in surprise, trying to jerk her head away.

"Don't," he growled deeply against her mouth. He drew a ragged breath before easing away to look down at her, still trapping her body beneath his. "I don't want to hurt you, and I don't know that I can control myself if you try to run, not this close to moon change. I'd have to catch you."

The intensity in his eyes was almost painful, his breathing controlled with effort. Despite all her training, all the myths and stories, Tegan believed him. She nodded, slowly, not wanting to provoke him. Emron shut his eyes for a moment, a small convulsion rocking through him as he made to draw away from her, hand that had grasped her wrists loosening.

"Wait," she said, and his eyes flew open, a flare of green flame, "show me."

She sat up, legs dropping away from his waist as Emron stood very still, watching her warily. She took both his hands and laid them in her lap, turning them over a few times. The fingers and nails of each had lengthen to malicious looking claws, surely made to rip flesh and bone. His eyes closed when she gently grasped his head to pull it down closer to her. His ears were pointed now, faintly lupine in shape. A pleased rumble escaped him when she traced her finger along the outer edge of one. Hands lacing at the base of his skull, Tegan tentatively placed her lips on his, her tongue reaching out to probe into his mouth. His teeth had sharpened, with fang like canines jutting slightly forward.

"If we continue like... this," she said, drawing back slightly, "would you be able to control yourself?"

He shuddered, shoulders and back spasming. He rested his forehead against hers and breathed deeply before answering.

"Yes, but...you can't resist me. Do you understand?"

Tegan hesitated, but kissed him again before lowering herself down to lay against the table, arms sprawled above her head in submission.

"I understand," she said, legs drawing him to her. The moonlight illuminated them both; the shadows of his chest muscles heaving, the lines of her body beneath her linen shirt, leather vest, and clinging black pants. Emron watched her breasts strain against her vest as she breathed, her eyes dark bottomless pools of desire. He reached out a claw and brushed a lock of hair back from her forehead, grazing her skin. She shivered beneath the touch, her pulse a leaping thrum in her neck. Emron trailed the claw lightly down her neck to the base of her throat, between her breasts before languidly looping in under the first tie of her vest, skin turning to gooseflesh where his knuckle touched. With a flick of his wrist the tie severed and Tegan's breath caught sharply. They locked eyes as Emron split the rest of the ties, hers fluttering with each jerking pull. He grasped the hem of her shirt and with a sudden yank, tearing it apart along the middle, Tegan arching her back with a soft moan when the cool night air brushed against her sensitive nipples. Emrons claw tips danced along the untanned skin of her waist, her stomach, the soft undersides of her breasts, with barely enough pressure for her to feel a scratch. They deliciously traced circles around her nipples, hardening them to tight points. Dipping down, the hair of his body tickling her skin, Emron captured one nipple between his teeth. Tegan moaned loudly when he pulled at it gently, capturing her other breast in his large hand. He squeezed, the soft flesh yielding to the claw points as they dug in, just to the edge of discomfort. Her hands buried themselves in his silky hair, clasping his mouth to her nipple as he licked and nibbled. His hands slid down her sides, claws making quick work of her belt before tucking into the waist of her pants.

He pulled away to wrest her legs free, while Tegan shrugged out of her torn shirt. She rested a heel on the edge of the chair, legs gaping open. Emron brushed the backs of his knuckles along the inside of her thighs, breathing in the heavy scent of her lust. Her dark curls were damp with her excitement, and he slipped a knuckle between the folds of her pussy. Tegan shuddered as he rubbed against the nub of her clit, sighing and squeeking out small moans. Emron loosed his cock from his pants with his other hand, stroking it gently while he watched Tegan writhe under his ministrations. The heat coming off her pussy in waves had him rock hard and throbbing in moments. With a snarl he grabbed her hips, the delicious heaviness of his cock laying along her belly as he buried his mouth in hers.

Tegan matched his thrusting tongue, her back arching with each of his growls and rumbling moans, each seeping into her core. She reached between them and ran her fingers along the velvety length of his cock, rubbing at the tip with the pad of her thumb. Mouth leaving a searing trail of bites and kisses down her neck to her breasts, he grasped her legs behind the knees and drew them up, placing her heels on the edge of the table. Tegan's breath hitched as his cock slid down the length of her swollen pussy lips, aching to be filled. His cock head reached her entrance and he teased her with it, pressing the tip slowly in and out, holding onto her legs so she couldn't impale herself on it despite her bucking hips. She extended her legs upwards, resting her ankles on each of his powerful shoulders, sliding down the table until her ass almost hung off the edge, trying to take his full length inside. His hands slid down to rest in the crease of where her thighs and hips met, fingers kneading into the flesh.

She looked up at him from half lidded eyes, one hand resting along the side of her neck, the other rolling a nipple between her fingers. Emron stilled, cock head just inside her dripping wet hole, taking in the sight of ribcage rising above the delicate flesh of her belly, her lips parted and eyebrows drawn together with need.

"Please," she breathed, tilting her head back restlessly, "take me."

A strong thrust of his hips buried his cock to the root inside her, the moan rushing out of him savage and primal. Tegan threw back her head, a desperate cry wrenched from a warm place inside her. He filled her completely, exquisitely stretching her pussy to bursting, desire like flames flaring up in her deepest parts. Her breath escaped her as he withdrew from her fully, cock slipping out while Emron moved his hands to clutch her hips tightly before slamming back inside her. She cried out again, not caring if she woke the whole damn inn.

Emron eagerly plunged himself inside her, hands strong on her hips, claws digging into her skin, scratching a bit when she heaved against his thrusts. She reached out a hand, placing it on the tense muscles of his stomach, feeling them contract as he moved. She trailed it down to her opening, feeling his cock sliding in and out of her, a low satisfied moan roiling out of him. Looking into his eyes, she slid her hand up slightly to start rubbing her clit as he pumped himself into her. He grabbed her hand and brought it to his mouth, eyes boring into hers as he tasted her from her fingers, grazing them with the sharp edges of his teeth, before returning her hand to its original purpose. He thrust against her in time to her flickering fingers, loving when she paused to place them against his cock as he pounded her. Her thighs were slick with sweat beneath his hands, her face contorting as she pleasured herself. The heat that engulfed his cock every time he buried it in her was maddening, unlike anything he had felt before.

Needing to be as close to her heaving skin as possible, he took one leg and moved it to join the other on his opposite shoulder, burying his cock and letting Tegan gyrate against him while he repositioned her. With a grunt he grasped her legs around the knees and held them to the side, bringing the knee of one leg up onto the table behind them. Leaning down over her and wrapping an arm around her thigh, he trapped her fondling hand between her legs. Her shoulders had lifted off the table, her back exposed, and he wormed his other arm beneath her head, silky hair sliding along his skin. He snapped his teeth by her ear teasingly as she panted in time to her twitching hand. Her pussy contracted around his cock in response and he moaned, only causing her to tighten around him more.

"You're delicious," he murmured into her ear, teasing her earlobe with his canines. Tegan clutched her pussy around his cock again, and he panted a curse, burying his face in the crook of her neck. Looping her free arm through the one holding her thighs, she thrust against him, his panting breath on the back of her neck sending waves of fire down her back. Faster and faster she rubbed herself, thrusting, ass slapping against him with wet smacks. The feel of his hands against the muscles of her legs, his solid weight grinding her into the table, and the claws scratching at her scalp where he'd buried them in her hair was already enough to have her shuddering. His cock was bumping into the deepest parts of her, every thrust sending a hot electric shiver cascading over her body, bringing her closer and closer to oblivion. He was close too, his thrusting accompanied by guttural moans in her ear, his pace becoming frantic with need. She could feel his cock beginning to swell and her own nearing completion roared in her ears.

"Bite me," she said breathlessly on impulse, desperate for them to finish together. Emron didn't need a second urging when she stretched, offering her sun freckled shoulder to him, his arm cinching across her chest and clutching her to him. His teeth clamped down on her hard, canines sinking into her skin. Tegan cried out, pleasure crashing over her, pussy spasming around his cock as he buried it in her with one last desperate thrust, grinding her hips into the table as he drove himself deeper. As a second spasm rocked her, she moaned, feeling his swollen cock ripple inside her. He cried out with her, arms clutching her tighter while he spent himself, cock convulsing. Waves of pleasure flowed through them, they rested against the table, panting.

When he'd gotten his breath back, he placed his leg back on the floor and withdrew from her gently. Tegan jerked and whimpered when he slipped out with a soft wet sound. She didn't protest as he stretched out her legs from their cramped position, soothing them with long strokes of his hands. Taking her arm he helped her sit up, cradling her against his chest as her body unkinked itself. When she tried to stand on still unsteady legs, Emron had simply scooped her up and carried her through a door Tegan hadn't noticed before, but that the changing moonlight now illuminated. He sat her on the pallet there, the room drenched in his scent, before disappearing into the kitchen again.

He came back with a damp cloth and mug of water that he pressed into her hands. She sipped at it while he cleaned the bite mark on her shoulder, the scratches on her thighs and hips, reveling in the now familiar heat that his touch drenched her with. He kissed the mark gently when he was done, now human fingers running languidly up and down her arms. She set the mug aside as he wrapped his arms around her, drawing her down to stretch out on the pallet beside him. Nestled into the crook of his body, his chest expanding with a contented sigh behind her, Tegan drifted on the edge of sleep. She should probably be trying to figure out what she was going to do about everything that had just happened, and what report she should be making to the crown, but as Emron sleepily laid delicate kisses behind her ear and along her neck, she decided that was definitely a problem to deal with later. Much, much later.


12