Hiding Sandy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wrapped his muscular arm around her neck and started to choke her a little. She hated Mike and the humiliation of being sodomized by her enemy was too much to bear. He taunted her as he brutally sawed in and out of her stretched out ass. "Sandy, you shouldn't worry about pain. You should worry about what you will become after a year. A willing fuck toy and rape slut, pleasing my every perverse fantasy I have had about breaking you. We will be doing bareback each time I rape one of your holes." Sandy became afraid, since she forgot her birth control pills.

Mike felt his orgasm building in his balls and pulled his cock out her ass. She felt relieved, but he just pulled the condom off and re-entered her as she screamed, as he wanted to cum in her ass. He grunted as he came with one of the most powerful orgasms he ever had, and her body went limp and she felt relieved when he pulled out. He took the cuffs off Sandy and let her go to the bathroom for a pee and have a small snack before bed. He made her keep the cum in her ass though.

"Mike I really need to go to sleep. Where is one of my nightgowns?" she tried to say nicely.

"I am going to sleep with you, and tramps like you have to sleep in the nude so I have access to your body if I decide in the middle of the night I need Round Two." He locked the doors of the house from the inside and fastened a cuff to one of her arms with a lock, so she could not get out of bed. She laid on her side and he laid behind her, spooning her gently and kissing the back of her neck as he fell asleep. He was just faking his kindness though. She became frightened that he must be bipolar to change moods so quickly and suddenly be so nice to her after being so violent, but she finally fell asleep.

He woke up about 3:00am and realized he was nestled behind this girl with the body of an angel and she looked so sweet sleeping peacefully and thought there was hope for her to change. His cock started getting rock hard and he wanted her ass again, but he wanted to mess with her mind by not hurting her this time. He took the cuff off her arm and slowly started putting his fingers in her ass, and she awoke with a terrified look. He whispered in her ear, "it's okay Sandy. Be a good girl this time and I'll make you feel good. Spread your ass cheeks for me so I can be gentle." She reached back and spread them, and he eased into her with his cum from earlier in the night lubricating his cock. He rocked back and forth slowly and reached around to slowly massage her perky young breasts. She started reacting to him and softly moaned. He reached down and made slow circles with his finger around her clit and she started to breathe heavily. He kept starting and stopping and she begged him to let her cum.

He then went faster and faster without stopping and she finally screamed out "Mike I'm cumming!" Her orgasm made her anal canal pulse with contractions and this drove him over the edge, and he exploded into her ass.

He turned her face to him and kissed her gently on the lips while he softly stroked her hair, and said in a creepy voice, "that is my good girl. Good girls get pleasure, but bad girls get pain. We are going to have a fun year together if you are good, but a long year if you are bad." As she drifted off to sleep, she was fearful of which Mike she would wake up to, the Mean Mike or the Nice Mike. But it was the best orgasm she ever had, so maybe pleasure is worth some pain?

12