Hiding Sandy Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After dinner, Mike locked her in the safe room and turned off the lights. She felt like she was in prison in solitary confinement and the night crawled by, with every minute feeling like a century. She finally fell asleep. She woke up to Mike opening the door and the light hurting her eyes. She knew it would be a long year.

They fell into a varied routine. He would fuck her in different positions each time they had sex, in different rooms in the house, and sometimes he would let her blow him just long enough to get him hard. He would occasionally go down on her and he made sure she had a nice orgasm each time they had sex, through stimulation by his cock, fingers or tongue. When she got disrespectful, he would lock her in the safe room for a few hours or overnight.

He worked in his large office area for part of the day, and she had free roam of the house to read, watch television, eat or workout. He even let her outside to take walks around the property or sit by the large pool in his backyard. She was curious about his businesses, as she actually enjoyed working, before she found Steve so she could live a life of leisure.

As time went on, she learned to be civil to Mike and he in return was civil to her. She spent less and less time in the safe room and more and more time with clothes on and even learned to cook. They started taking turns making each other meals. He didn't know how much she was faking this new positive attitude and she didn't even know herself anymore either.

One night at dinner Mike asked, "Sandy you seem like you have changed, but I can't tell if it is real or another act of yours. Were you born a bitch, or did it just evolve over the years?"

Sandy let her guard down and said, "Mike, I've never told you about my growing up. My father left my mom when I was very young, and my mother became an alcoholic and a drug addict. She ended up sleeping with a lot of guys in return for supporting us and her habit. Luckily, they never touched me, as my mother was very beautiful and kept them satisfied. I came to believe that a woman was only worth anything to a man for sex, although I tried to change as a teenager and even got into a good college on a scholarship. I fell back on my old thinking though after college and started looking for men I could live off because I had no confidence that I could make it on my own with a career."

Mike looked at Sandy with astonishment. Her attitude seemed to be learned behavior, not genetic, but he was not sure. Sandy started feeling very isolated from the world, with Mike as her only contact. Even though she felt he was just breeding her like an animal, when she was alone she started craving when he would come to her and have sex with her, just to have any feelings of connection to someone else. He became more and more gentle and nice to her, and she became nicer to him.

One day he came into the living room from his office area and she thought it was baby making time again. "Sandy you seem very bored. I have a new way for you to spend your time starting tomorrow, when we are not baby making."

Sandy was both excited and scared. She had no idea what tomorrow would bring. But she didn't hate Mike anymore. She knew that he was starting to feel bad that he didn't know what made her the way she became before he hid her away from Steve's associates. However no matter what he had done to her, he had kept his promise to protect her, and he had stopped threatening her with handing her over to those whose might be hunting for her, or even threatening her with kicking her out of the house to find her way out of his isolated property.


12