All Comments on 'Hiding Under A Desk At Work Naked'

by Officelady1

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It's a real shame that you wrote her as a married, cheating skank. Could have been a 5, instead it's just another in a very long line of stories about cum dumpster wives on this site lately.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love this premise. Though you went from on her period with a tampon to fucking her with a dildo and a squirt puddle. Ew.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeah to both of the previous comments otherwise it would have been five stars. My personal preference is for married couples to either be open or exploring. I don’t like the idea of cheating wives, my opinion being if you’re unhappy with your partner you either find a way to fix it (between you) or you break up. I *think* this is the first story of yours that I’ve read, I did enjoy the story but there are things that detract from realism.

I think you might have gotten carried away part way through this story and you forgot that you’d said she was on her period, unless it’s a kink of yours? Not my thing but each to their own. Lucky lady if she’s not in crippling pain with it. The other thing was having her kneeling under the desk for so long, it’s hot in a fantasy but is rarely achievable IRL.

Thanks for sharing

Tess (uk)

FunseekeresqFunseekeresqover 1 year ago

I agree w/Tess’ remarks above. Perhaps a revision. The fact of your being on your period and bare for that length of time might, in some women cause certain smells to develop. Given your arousal this might have been detectable. My experience supports this as scents emitted by some of my lovers change with their monthly cycles.

That said I love your character’s exhibitionistic streak which I note is reflected in other stories you’ve posted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awesome story!! Makes my imagination run!! Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I get that realism isn't exactly what you're going for, but she's wearing a tampon and then get fucked with a dildo? I can't imagine it being sexy no matter how willing the woman is, and that ruined the illusion for me. And of all the messed up things I've read, I’m side-eying your decision to write Brad having his own room and not her when she’s his boss. I get that it’s for the story, but that too felt unrealistic, and that too ruined the story for me.

Love your other stuff that I read tho.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOfficelady1@Officelady1
33 year old woman, recently married. Starting to explore new chapter in my life on my own and wanted to share it with you. I hope you enjoy my adventures: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=6618311&page=submissions