Hierarchy of Needs Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The idea of it bursting inside of her had been enough to put me off the whole idea, and so we'd quickly moved away from vegetation.

But like I said...I'd eventually run out of ideas. My sister was happy to invest money into costumes, but when you can't go outside (or outside the one room, really) there's only so many ways you can repackage ;hot girl gets off'.

As well as that, the sales had started to drop off. It makes sense, really; you buy half a dozen videos of my sister getting off, how many more can you justify spending tokens on?

New video ideas and sales were both diminishing at roughly the same rate.

This might sound like I'm complaining; quite the contrary.

This, too, had been part of the plan.

###

"What do you mean?"

"You must have noticed we're not selling as much as we used to."

We. Ashley didn't even question it. Videos of her naked body using toy after toy to get off..."we" weren't selling as much as we used to.

"Well, yeah."

My sister didn't sound concerned. Money was now less of a priority to her; she didn't care about sales nearly as much as she cared about the quality of the tape.

Which, of course, I'd known going in.

"If sales are dipping, it must be because the tapes are getting worse."

That got her attention.

"Worse?"

"Yeah," I said with a half-shrug. "I mean, why else would people stop buying them?"

"Oh," she said, chewing her lip. Our parents were home, so my sister was dressed. I mean, barely. She was wearing a half-crop peasant top with no bra, and a pair of frayed jean-shorts.

It wasn't quite as hot as seeing her strut around naked, but it honestly wasn't far off. She preened ever-so-slightly as my eyes drank in her body, before returning my focus to her face.

"Okay," she finally said. "So let's make better videos. Maybe let's go back to the basics. I know that we can record a better take of that deepthroat dildo video, or we could just make another basic Hitachi show. Oh! Or maybe I could take three toys at once..."

I let her go on for a while, tilting my head to the side like I was listening. Obviously I wanted more, ever more...but I wanted more than the videos. I wanted my sister to be my complete sexual slave, obeying my every command.

Sometimes I watched the videos we made together. Weird, right? I basically had twenty-four access to my sister's gyrating body, but sometimes I'd watch the tapes anyway. I'd fantasized about her for so long, and the footage was a reminder of how far I'd come. Ashley had gone from a distant dream to naked flesh at my complete command, every hour of the day.

Well, almost. She'd do most anything I asked...as long as I stayed behind the camera. It was amazing and frustrating, in roughly equal measures.

My favorite thing about the videos was knowing that I'd filmed them. Every shot of my sister's pink pussy, every closeup of her eyes fluttering as she came...I couldn't watch them without thinking about the fact that when it had happened, I'd been there. In the room, inches away from Ashley's body as she'd climaxed.

I shook my head, and Ashley fell silent.

"No," I said in a thoughtful tone. "You know what it is?"

"What?" she asked, hanging on my every word. I'd made this a top priority for her; I knew for a fact that there were only a dozen things more important to her than making the perfect tape, and that as far as she was concerned, I was the only one who could help her make that tape.

Jacob's Loop. It's gonna be a thing.

"It's all been done."

Her forehead crinkled. "What do you mean?"

"I mean...have you ever listened to a band talk about their worst albums? They're always flops for the same reason - they weren't pushing themselves, creatively."

Ashley nodded, drinking in everything I was saying.

"You've mastered masturbation videos," I continued. "You're the queen of making your quim quiver."

She smiled at my wordplay, and stuck her tongue out playfully. I returned her grin as I continued.

"You've done everything you can with the form. If you want to get better, you've got to do something more than masturbation."

There was a long pause as Ashley considered what I'd said. I mean, that's the thing about art. I'm no artist, not really, but think about it: there's no such thing as a perfect movie, or a perfect book. Anything that you might describe that way, someone else hates. You can't please everyone, and no piece of art is ever 'done'.

You could work on a book for your entire lifetime, and even on your deathbed, you'd still be finding things to change.

I couldn't help but feel a little smug. I'd given Ashley a completely unattainable desire - to make the 'perfect tape'. It felt like there was nothing I couldn't make her do, in search of that impossible goal.

At least, that was the plan.

"Like what?" she finally asked, and I shook my head.

"I dunno," I said. "Want to see what else the other girls do?"

"Of course," she smiled, cuddling up against me as I opened the laptop.

That was a nice little side-benefit of what I'd done to Ashley. We spent so much time together now, we'd become genuinely close.

Like, we were close before, but now...I dunno. Then, we'd been siblings; now, we were closer to best friends.

Best friends who masturbated in front of each other. The best kind of best friend.

It was nice.

But before long, we were going to be so much more.

"Okay," I said, scrolling through the videos. "Looks like Pink Lily offers a bunch of Hitachi videos, some costume stuff..."

"We've done that."

"I know," I said, playfully shoving Ashley with my shoulder. "I'm just going through the list. She's got some girl on girl stuff, a couple of blowjob videos...."

"Really?" Ashley asked, wrinkling up her nose. "Like, not with toys?"

"Nope," I said, doing all I could to sound casual. "The site itself doesn't allow guys, but there are no such rules for the videos. Anything goes, it looks like. Here's one of her getting a facial. Oh wow, this one even has her fucking. She's charging more than five thousand credits for that."

I'd bought that video a long while ago. Pink Lily was a camgirl with a striking resemblance to my sister, and I'd been unable to resist laying down some serious cash to see her take a cock.

To imagine she was Ashley, and the cock she was taking was mine.

"Huh," Ashley said thoughtfully, before turning to me. "...what should I do?"

I paused.

"I mean..."

"What?" Ashley asked. "I really want your advice here."

"Well," I said. "I mean. I dunno. What are you comfortable with?"

"Anything," she said, rolling her eyes. "C'mon. Don't ask stupid questions."

"No, I mean it," I said, staring into my sister's big blue eyes. "Like, what would you be okay with me filming?"

Ashley's cheeks went slightly pink as she considered the question.

"Anything," she repeated. "Like, if you're cool with it."

"I'm cool with whatever," I said, possibly a little too quickly. "I just want to help you out."

"Then yeah," she said, after another moment of thought. "Anything."

"Anything?"

"Anything."

My mind was racing as a million ideas competed for my attention all at once. My eyes flicked back to the computer screen. Ashley had built up quite a following. Maybe she'd be able to convince Pink Lily to make a trip to the US.

Maybe I'd get to film a long series featuring my sister and Pink Lily fucking.

No. No. This was a question for my brain to answer, not my dick. I imagined how someone would react if they came over, and Ashley was like "oh hey here's my brother, he's going to be recording your tongue in my snatch."

Besides, even though Exclusivity With Sexual Partners wasn't a priority for me, it didn't mean that seeing her fuck other people was.

I wanted Ashley. I didn't mind if others had her as well, but ultimately, my goal was to take her. In every way.

I wanted to see her lips wrapped around my cock. I wanted to watch her ass bounce as I fucked her. I wanted her to think of me every time she came.

"Well," I said. "Girl-girl stuff probably isn't going to work."

"Why not?"

"You want to explain to them why your brother is holding the camera?"

Ashley shuddered. Avoiding awkward social situations was still one of her top priorities.

"I do not."

To my delight, she didn't even suggest doing it without me filming. To her, a perfect video was one that I was recording. Directing. The idea of making a tape without me behind the camera never even occurred to her.

Jacob's Loop.

"I guess that rules out other guys, too."

Ashley's eyes narrowed.

"What do you mean other guys."

Cripes. I'd forgotten how sharp my sister was. I'd been hoping to lead to this subtley, but she'd jumped straight to the point.

"I mean, like..."

My sister's eyes were boring into me. I tried to keep my cool, but it was hard. Ashley's stares can be...kind of intense.

"...I guess there's me," I said, trying to sound like I'd just thought of it. My sister raised her eyebrows at the suggestion.

"Oh?"

"I mean, like..."

Fuck. I had been planning to build up to this slowly. Maybe over a couple of conversations. While using her folder to check her reactions and shift her priorites.

But Ashley had just dropped me in the deep end. Fortunately, I'd developed an almost encyclopaedic knowledge of everything camgirl.

"...let me show you," I said, buying myself a momentary reprieve.

A few clicks later, I had another camgirl up. Moaner Lisa, her name was - she was Russian, I think. We'd watched her once or twice, just to see if the Soviets had any useful tricks we could poach.

"Check this out."

A lot of the videos had previews, sort of like trailers. Enough to give you a taste of what you'd be paying for - maybe a dozen two-second long shots of various positions.

I hit play, and Lisa's eponymous moans filled the room. She was laying back on her bed, a toy between her legs...but she wasn't the one controlling it.

A mystery hand was.

A man's hand.

"This is probably the next step up," I said, my eyes boring into the screen. I wanted nothing more than to look at my sister, to see if she was looking suspicious, but I knew that it was in my best interests to act completely nonchalant. "It's still a toy video, but you're not the one controlling the toy. Y'know?"

"Hmmm," Ashley said, and I risked a glance. She, too, was staring at the screen. Her gaze had softened.

"That way," I continued, "you wouldn't need to get anyone else in, but also it wouldn't be like we were doing anything weird."

The unasked question hung in the air between us - wouldn't it? - but Ashley stayed silent. Possibly because she wasn't sure of the answer herself, possibly because she wanted to avoid an awkward situation by pointing it out...I had no idea.

Suddenly my sister's fear of awkward situations was a liability, instead of a boon. If she thought it would be awkward, having her brother masturbate her, there was no way she was going to go forward with my plan.

At all costs, I needed to make sure that she didn't suspect anything. If she knew I was doing this because I wanted get her off, there was no way she'd agree.

My eyes lit up as I had an idea.

"Of course," I continued, staring into my sister's big blue eyes. "If I do this..."

I trailed off.

"What?" my sister asked, unable to contain her curiosity.

I twisted my mouth. "I mean, I don't want to make things weird, but..."

"What is it?"

"I mean, if I was going to do this, I'd probably want to get paid."

My sister paused.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah," I nodded. "I mean, I've been helping out for free, but this is sort of like performing. If I'm going to be in the video, I think I'd want to get paid. Does that sound fair?"

"I guess," Ashley replied. I could all but hear the gears turning in her head. Money was a much lower priority, so that wasn't the issue. My hope was that by making this transactional, she'd find it much less weird. I wasn't getting her off for my pleasure; I was doing it for the money.

"Yeah," she finally said. "Yeah, I guess that's fair."

I smiled.

"Let's do this."

***

As soon as Ashley started her show that night, I made a bolt for the tiny room.

I needed to know.

I needed to.

If I'd opened my cabinet, I swear 'Knowing How Ashley Feels About The Upcoming Video' would have been front and center, but I didn't. I wanted to be quick; I went into the tiny room as rarely as possible, and never when everyone was still awake.

But this priority had clearly superseded that one, and so I broke my own rule.

Ashley's cabinet isn't a catalogue of her thoughts, handy though that would be, but I'd started to work out which thoughts I could and couldn't infer from going through her files. And so it only took me ten or fifteen minutes of searching before I found it.

A new folder. Not just a piece of paper, a new folder.

It was under 'Jacob' (just as I'd guessed it would be), and it was titled 'Maintaining Normalcy'.

I'd searched right through my own folder in Ashley's cabinet the other day...well, I say 'right through'. With infinite files, that's impossible, but once you get to Protecting Jacob From Lobsters, you know that you're not going to find anything useful beyond that.

(Protecting Jacob From Lobsters, in case you were wondering, was a lower priority to Ashley than Protecting Jacob From Bear Attacks, just above Protecting Jacob From Falling Off A Train.)

Just the sight of the new folder told me everything I needed to know: Ashley wasn't suspicious.

She was worried.

Like I said, everything we'd done so far had genuinely served to bring us closer. Even masturbating in front of each other - if you think of it less as a sexual thing, more as a...I dunno, 'bodily function', it makes sense that we'd be closer once we were comfortable doing it in front of each other.

Camming, cumming, making videos: that was all part of Ashley's job, and my involvement had been mostly passive (if you ignore the instructions I gave while directing her vids). Even directing was a fairly detached role, relatively speaking. No pun intended.

I was the coach, telling the players what to do; I wasn't actually on the field.

But using the toy, actually being the one to get her off; to Ashley, that apparently felt like it was crossing some kind of line.

It crossed a line and she still wanted to do it. She was just worried about preserving our relationship.

I opened the folder. There were only a few pieces of paper inside, but they didn't have clear headings. Maybe because the folder was new? I had no idea how long it took to 'define' these priorities, but clearly this one was still a little vague inside my sister's head.

I took the papers out and skimmed them. They each had a bunch of seemingly unrelated items on them, like you'd see on a brainstorming board for a new project. Stuff like 'Make Sure To Keep Doing Non-Sexual Things Together', 'Try To Stay On Same Page With Jacob', 'Work Out How Comfortable He Is With Communication If Things Get Weird', a couple of dozen items like that.

Then I saw it.

'Do Not Let Self Become Any More Sexually Attracted To Brother'.

I read it again. And again, and again, and again. If I hadn't known that it was such a risky hour to be in the small room, I could have read that line all night.

'Do Not Let Self Become Any More Sexually Attracted To Brother'.

A smile slowly spread across my face.

This sentence - this one, weirdly-written, beautiful sentence - was everything I'd wanted to hear, and more.

Firstly, it told me that Ashley was worried about becoming sexually attracted to me.

No, scratch that.

Firstly, it told me that Ashley was sexually attracted to me. Secondly, it told me she wanted to avoid becoming even more attracted.

She was already into me, to some degree. I'd guess that had started when she'd danced for me, when she'd cum for me - for me - but seeing it written down like this...

Fuck.

I couldn't stop grinning.

My sister was into me (even if only a little) and she was worried about that attraction increasing.

Humans aren't rational creatures. Sometimes we worry about stuff for no reason, irrationally scared of things that will never happen.

This? This wasn't one of those times.

Ashley was worried she was going to grow more attracted - more attracted! - to me, and I could see why.

As we worked hard to make the perfect video, I was going to be the one getting her off. Me. Her brother. My hand was going to be manipulating the toy between her legs. I was going to be responsible for orgasm after orgasm after orgasm.

I was going to make her cum, again and again and again.

Of course she was worried about that increasing her attraction to me.

My sister was only human. A guy giving her a mixture of the attention she so desperately craves, along with a near endless supply of orgasms?

That's hot. That's hella hot.

And I was going to be that guy.

A part of me wanted to take this piece of paper and bury it as far back in the cabinet as it would go. Make 'not being attracted to your brother' one of Ashley's lowest priorities, right back there with 'Learning To Build Bunk Beds Out Of Coral' or 'Joining *NSYNC'.

But this was clearly a new thought, and I didn't know what would happen if I moved it before it fully developed. Would it stunt its formation? Would this forever be a half-baked thought?

Knowing I had to play it safe, I relucantly put it back in the folder - at the very back, in the hope that small change would help.

But before I did, I added one small note, in the style of her other musings.

'Remember That To Jacob, This Is Purely Professional'.

###

Ashley tried to focus on the camera.

The camera was why she was doing this. That was the thought that she desperately repeated to herself.

She was doing this for the camera. For her fans. For the audience. For the money.

For the video.

Over the past few months, cameras had become a huge part of Ashley's life. They'd grown to represent so many things to her - mostly attention, at first, but also money. The camera wasn't just a powered piece of plastic, it was the means by which she made the majority of her income; how she broadcast her image across the world.

At first she'd been intimidated by it. It was silly, really, being intimidated by an inanimate object. But it held so much power. So much potential. Earning potential, the potential to arouse strangers.

The potential to ruin her life.

Her brother had helped her move past that feeling of being intimidated, into the next stage: comfort. He'd taught her to interact with it like it was a person, or a pet. To focus her attention on it, but not too intensely.

He'd told her to treat it like an old family friend, and she'd obeyed. He'd been so helpful, and he'd been right, of course.

Six months ago, Ashley would have laughed at the idea of paying much attention to advice from her younger brother, but he was basically always right. How had she never before noticed how smart he was?

A blush crossed her face, and Ashley forced herself to refocus on the camera.

The camera. The camera. She was doing this for the camera.

It was important not to forget that.

Ever since Jacob had started advising her, her relationship with the camera had been great. Overwhelmingly positive.

And then he'd moved behind the camera, and things had...shifted.

She had continued to have a positive relationship with the camera. She was a pro, after all - it's in the name. You can't be a camgirl without being great around a cam. Camming had so quickly become second nature to her.

1...345678