Hierarchy of Needs Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PanWhoWrites
PanWhoWrites
3,456 Followers

Warm at the thought.

Warm at the feelings it brought.

Part of Ashley, a secret part buried deep down inside, where she didn't allow her thoughts to dwell for too long...the darkest part of Ashley wished that her brother wasn't so professional about it.

That instead, her brother felt the same way about her as she did about him.

Typically these thoughts would be banished, sent away before they could do any harm.

But if they surfaced while she was touching herself, while her hand was expertly - professionally - touching the spot her brother's had been just a few hours earlier, she would let the thoughts linger, just a little.

If she made her brother feel the same way about her as she did about him (her mouth gaped with arousal at the thought) he wouldn't just be a business partner. Jacob wouldn't just be watching her to make sure her shows made as much money as possible.

He'd be watching her to watch her.

Ashley moaned at the thought.

He wouldn't just be touching her because she needed a male hand to make the video work...he'd be touching her to touch her.

If Jacob wanted her as much as she wanted him, Ashley mused, her index and middle fingers thrumming her aching clit, he'd get her off because he wanted to get her off.

Because he wanted her.

Ashley wanted to maintain normalcy with her brother. She wanted that more than anything. But...they'd transitioned smoothly into their current working relationship. Now, even as he got her off with his hands, there wasn't even a hint of awkwardness about it.

Who was to say this wouldn't go the same way?

And if it did...

Ashley's eyes rolled back in pleasure at the thought.

The thought.

I should ask my brother if I can blow him.

The naked girl's hips jerked forward, thrusting her ass off the bed as a powerful orgasm wracked her body.

Just the idea of asking him was enough to get her off.

She didn't know how she'd hide her arousal if it ever actually happened.

Which it couldn't, of course. It would never happen because she'd never ask him. She couldn't. What if it ruined their relationship forever?

Ashley had never been an anxious person, but she'd never before had so much on the line.

If she didn't do something...her sales wouldn't dry up, exactly, but she knew that a significant portion of her fanbase wanted more.

The first video they'd made of her gagging on a plastic cock while her brother finger-fucked her...it had broken all her sales records. It had sold as much as the bottom half of her catalogue combined.

The audience wanted to see her suck a cock. And they weren't alone...she wanted to see herself suck a cock. It had been an idle fantasy for as long as she could remember, but she hadn't been able to get it out of her head lately.

Seeing her own face as a cock parted her lips, sliding into her mouth...

Her brother's cock.

Ashley had been planning on going back to sleep after her third post-show orgasm, but her nipples tightened at the idea of watching a video of it.

Jacob's cock, the one she'd seen so many times as he casually got off beside her.

Wrapping her ruby-red lips around it, taking it deep into her throat.

Swallowing his seed.

"Ungh."

Ashley paused for a moment, panting.

Something was wrong about that image. Something was so wrong.

That was it: she wouldn't swallow it. Not directly.

Ashley had watched more than enough blowjob videos to know how they ended.

Just as her brother was going to cum, she'd pull his erection from her mouth and aim it at her face.

The camera would capture her expression as Jacob unloaded, coating her closed eyes with his cum. It would drip down onto her bare breasts, and then she'd open one sticky eyelid, smile up at the camera, and thank him.

Then she'd swallow it.

But it would never happen. Could never happen. Her anxieties wouldn't let it. Ashley's most scared thoughts wouldn't let her ask.

For just as bad as the idea that he'd say no, that Ashley's brother would reject her and think of her as a freak...was the prospect that he'd agree.

He'd agree, and she'd give herself away. She'd be too enthusiastic, or he'd notice her cumming, his pleasure triggering an orgasm of her own.

She had no idea what she'd do if he noticed. If he knew how she felt about him. If Jacob was made aware of the sick, twisted, incestuous thoughts that ran through her mind late at night.

And that wasn't even the worst of it. A third possibility wormed its way into Ashley's mind, a scenario worse than the first two put together.

What if Jacob agreed to let his sister blow him, Ashley managed to hide her true feelings...and he wasn't into it?

Brothers and sisters weren't naturally attracted to each other, after all. It was only the unique situation she'd found herself in - her brother's hand, helping her make porn - that had gotten her into this mess in the first place.

She'd found herself growing increasingly attracted to her brother because of the countless orgasms he'd given her, on camera and off. He'd become a master of her orgasm, and her body had responded.

Ashley's eyes widened. That was it. That was the key. Her attraction had started because her brother had started giving her regular orgasms, as well as the attention she so desperately craved.

If she started returning the favor, even if he wasn't into her at first...

He might be, once he got used to the situation.

The young woman's entire body shook with a powerful orgasm as the idea really sank in.

If she got her brother off regularly, if she made Jacob cum even one-tenth as often as he made her cum...

Maybe he'd be attracted to her. Maybe he wouldn't be able to help it.

Ashley's brother would be as attracted to her as she was to him.

There was a huge smile on Ashley's face as she rolled to her side, deeply satisfied. Less than a minute passed before she'd drifted into a long, dreamless sleep.

1...345678