High as a Kite at the Nude Beach

Story Info
Young couple loses control while stoned at a nude beach.
6.8k words
4.33
19.8k
65
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GFWatcher
GFWatcher
10 Followers

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" asked Jenn as we arrived at the parking lot of the nude beach.

Jenn and I had been together for about 3 months, during which time she turned 18 and graduated high school. I was 21 and about to enter my final year of university.

I wasn't her first boyfriend but she was a virgin when we started dating. Her parents were very protective and controlling, causing her to be a bit innocent and naive, naturally shy and reluctant to have sex.

Fortunately, this all changed after Jenn turned 18. Her parents left her alone a lot more and I gradually discovered her playful side. I started to notice that she wasn't reluctant, just naturally submissive, a "giver" who could be unusually playful and agreeable when she feels "naughty", often accompanied but some kind of exhibitionism. In fact, that's what brought us to the nude beach. I was planning to get my hands on her after a little exhibitionist adventure.

We had sex for the first time about a week after we celebrated her 18th birthday. Even for her first time it was clear Jenn was an amazingly good fuck thanks to her wonderful attitude, beautiful body, and perfect pussy. I eventually discovered that she is always very wet and tight, quick and easy to orgasm, in fact usually more than one orgasm, even during brief sexual experiences.

Unfortunately, we didn't have sex for almost 3 weeks since she lost her virginity, partly due to her monthly period the week before as well as all her graduation and modelling events.

"Of course," I said, way too high to drive back now anyway. "No one here knows us so it'll be fun!" I added. I could tell Jenn was nervous as it was our first time at a nude beach. After parking the car and we did a couple hits from my bong to get her into the mood.

I packed the car that morning with bottled water, towels, an umbrella and, ironically, bathing suits. And of course I didn't forget condoms! Jenn wasn't on birth control until later in our relationship.

The parking lot was on the other side of a sand hill. After climbing the sand hill we were surprised to see there wasn't too many people, just some couples to the right, a small building that looked like a toilet and showers on the left, a volleyball net in front, and some lone walkers walking the length of the beach at the waters edge.

There were mostly men, of all ages, so I felt fine but Jenn was a bit uncomfortable. There were very few woman and the small number present seemed all to be over 40.

Seeing Jenn was nervous about this, I suggested we sit near the volleyball net where we could be relatively alone.

Jenn was wearing a white sundress over a sexy blue bikini. Jenn is slightly above average height with all the right shapes and curves on her beautiful skinny, athletic body. Her breasts were the type to make women jealous and men interested, not to mention her perfect waist, hips, ass and long legs.

"Moment of truth," I said taking off my shirt and sandals.

"I can't believe you talked me to do this," Jenn said with a laugh.

"You wanted to try it too," I laughed with her.

I hooked my thumbs in the waistband of my shorts and pulled them off triumphantly, causing Jenn to giggle.

My penis is not much bigger than average size but the warm summer sun made sure I looked a bit more impressive.

"Well I'm glad you're so confident," she joked, as my penis came on display.

I was too high to care or even notice that Jenn didn't get naked right away. She laid down on her stomach and undid her bikini top, letting the sides fall to the sand.

"Oh, that feels great!" Jenn purred as I grabbed some lotion and began massaging it on her back and shoulders. I worked my way down to her lower back, then her ass and legs, which brought my penis to life.

Her bikini bottoms weren't that revealing by design, but because of her natural gifts most of her ass was showing. I oiled up her legs, making sure I moved her ass so her bottoms disappeared even more.

Once in a while some guys would walk past us along the water and look up to where we were laid out. It wasn't very far, maybe 10-15 metres away, so they had a pretty good view of us.

Naturally, seeing a beautiful teenager at a nude beach was going to get a lot of attention but the etiquette was not to stare. Just a quick glance or friendly wave didn't seem to bother anyone.

Later, a couple walked by after a bit and I could see the wife nudge her husband who looked over in our direction. We clearly got some extra attention due to our young age being rare at the nude beach.

I stood up to look around the beach a little more. Something about the small building in front of the volleyball net caught my attention. I thought it could be a good place to get my hands on Jenn.

"Trying to get some attention?" Jenn asked sarcastically.

"At least I'm not scared," I teased her.

"Ugh, fine!" she replied and rolled over to sit up on the towel, pulling her top up and off over her head. Her beautiful breasts were now out on display for everyone to see. Not wanting to be waving a hard penis around on the beach I sat back down next to her.

"Doesn't that feel better?" I teased.

"I can't let you have all the fun," she replied jokingly. "Besides, I've already got some fans."

Jenn nodded her head in the direction of a couple guys walking down the beach in our direction.

I laughed at their penises, jiggling and bobbing comically as they walked and threw the ball to each another, but Jenn didn't laugh with me as she was busy staring at their unusually long, fat cocks. They were both must've been almost 20 centimetres long even though they were soft!

Unlike most of the nudists, they were not that much older than us, maybe 10 years maximum, and were very clearly stealing looks in Jenn's direction.

My cock quickly throbbed and grew as Jenn raised her hands to fix her hair in a ponytail to give them a clearer view of her breasts.

Jenn was clearly showing off and it worked as they began to walk closer to where we were sitting on their way past.

I felt a bit jealous but I was just glad to see she was getting into the exhibitionist spirit so I encouraged her.

"I bet they'd love to see you put suntan lotion on your tits," I joked, which caused Jenn to dart her eyes in my direction. I laughed at being able to interrupt her stares at their cocks.

"You want me to?" Jenn whispered but didn't delay before reaching for the suntan cream. She began applying it to her nude breasts, right when they walked past.

They both slowed their speed as they walked past, staring straight at her, or more precisely, her tits, which were now glowing wet in the sun. My cock grew a little more.

Once they passed us, I reached in my bag and pulled out my phone to take a photo, which made Jenn giggle.

"That better be just for you," she joked.

"Of course, I wouldn't want your agency to get any fancy ideas about nudity." I laughed, referring to her work as a part time model, doing mainly clothing fashion advertisements.

"You're enjoying all this?" Jenn asked.

"But these other guys are enjoying it too." She replied. I could sense her confusion.

"That's what makes it fun and naughty." I explained.

"So you're happy if they're happy." Jenn seemed to ask but it was more of a comment as she naively digested the information.

I snapped a couple pictures of me and her together, then some of just her. Jenn's modelling skills came through immediately as she posed beautifully, sitting up straight with her chest out, exposing her shiny tits. Now my penis was fully erect.

"Looks like you need some relief," Jenn smirked as she playfully reached down to give my penis a couple strokes.

I was surprised to see Jenn acting this way. She really was changing after turning 18 but I realised she was also really blasted from the marijuana so I put my towel on my penis and encouraged her to continue.

"What about a blowjob?" I asked with a smirk.

"Don't push your luck!" Jenn giggled, pulling her hand back from under my towel.

The two guys were now standing by the volleyball net, chatting, but regularly looking in Jenn's direction.

"How about those?" I said as I gently pulled on her bikini bottoms. I decided to test Jenn's exhibitionist energy, after touching my hard penis and being stared at by the two handsome nude guys who were now playing volleyball not more than 10-15 metres from where we were sitting.

"Are you sure?" Asked Jenn. I nodded with a smile, thinking about how much fun I will have with her afterwards.

Jenn sighed and looked around the beach, then over at the volleyball guys. Then, without further conversation, she slowly took off her bikini bottoms, exposing her perfectly shaped and hairless pussy. Jenn was naturally hairless back then, armpits too. Even though she only shaved a couple times per year, her perfectly shaped pussy had nothing more than a couple short and sparse, soft wisps of her natural reddish blond hair.

At this point I could see Jenn was distracted. She was pretending to look at her phone but was actually peeking at the big dicks of the volleyball guys from behind her sunglasses.

"Those guys have huge dicks." I decided to make conversation rather than continue to pretend not to notice her staring at them.

"You think so?" Jenn turned back to my direction, acting like she wasn't looking, just as an old pervert walked past, prompting Jenn to close her legs cover her tits with her arms. By now, all kinds of old perverts started finding excuses to walk near us to get a closer look at Jenn's naked tits and pussy.

Seeing her reluctance, I decided to roll another joint.

"What are you doing?" Jenn giggled. "We're already high and out of my mind," she added and laughed some more.

She was right but I wanted to get her as high as possible and see how adventurous she would become. I was determined to have sex with her again and I knew this kind of exhibitionistic energy would do the trick.

After we finished smoking another fat one, I decided to test her courage.

"Jenn, let's take a walk along the beach," I proposed.

"Walk?" she hesitated, but the overdoses of marijuana were having an effect and she just stood up naked and said, "Ok let's go."

We got up and left our stuff in my bag seeing as the beach wasn't very big and I was doubtful anyone was going to steal anything.

We walked down to the water and made a right turn to the more populated area of the beach.

As we walked I was immediately distracted by Jenn's beautiful tits, bobbing swaying with every sexy step she took, like a true fashion model. Maybe it was the marijuana, but something about being nude made her walk with extra sexy movements.

We made our way past the lifeguard tower, which was unoccupied, and some of the other sunbathers. I loved seeing all the eyes on us. Watching the men stare at Jenn's bouncing chest and nude pussy made me excited.

Everyone pretended to act casual but there was an obvious sense of excitement with such a beautiful and naked young woman on the beach.

As we walked, it was even easier to notice that women were quite outnumbered by men, and that all of the women were a lot older than Jenn. Having this naked young photo model strutting her stuff on the beach was obviously quite a treat.

We got to the end of the nude beach and turned around to walk back through the busy area. The look on the faces of the men were all smiles as they noticed Jenn was coming back.

As we returned to our towels, the volleyball guys were working up a sweat, playing rather intensely.

Jenn immediately took out her phone to pretend to look at it while she stared at their big, bouncing naked penises.

"Are you going to take some photos of them?" I joked and reminded her of what she said earlier about perverts taking photos.

"You think they'll be upset if I act like a pervert?" she joked back.

"I'm sure they won't mind but they might want more than just photos," I replied.

"But you like that, right?" Jenn asked then laughed, testing me after my earlier encouragement to tease them.

"Yes, I like when you show off." I encouraged her more.

Jenn responded by laying back on her elbows with her legs open in the direction of the volleyball net, causing a couple of errors and missed shots as they were distracted by the view.

I liked where this was going and grew confident that we were going to have sex soon but it also made me jealous so I thought of distracting her with a swim in the ocean.

We had been out there for a little over an hour now and I was starting to really feel the heat even under the umbrella. I could tell Jenn was too because her tits were now glistening with sweat rather than tanning oil.

"Let's hop in the water and cool down," I suggested.

"Sure!" Jenn bounced up, making sure to jiggle her tits as we walked to the water.

It was a nice cool relief from the heat as well as my aching balls. I wanted to fuck Jenn, watching her teasing all the men, especially the volleyball guys.

As we walked deeper into the ocean I watched as the water caressed her luscious pussy, then her beautiful breasts.

The waves rose and sank and between the waves Jenn pointed out my penis had grown quite hard. I must have been lost in my thoughts without realising my cock was now standing at full attention.

Jenn laughed and playfully grabbed at me. I played back and pretended l was going to lift her up and dunk her underwater. I carried her as we play wrestled for a few seconds before I got my penis between her legs and tried to enter her.

"Not here, the salt water will hurt!" she laughed.

"Haha! Sorry I got a bit excited," I said as I put her back on her feet.

"And you're supposed to wear a condom, naughty man." Jenn pretended to scold me as she began to walk back to our blanket.

"Maybe we should go have a shower and play some more." I said with a smile then followed her.

"I think they need a shower more than us," Jenn joked signalling again for me to look at the volleyball guys.

I was getting a little tired of her attention towards them but realised it was all because of my encouragement so I didn't say anything.

The volleyball guys were now taking a break and openly staring at Jenn as we walked back to our spot.

It seemed the entire beach was staring at how the water on her beautiful body reflected so that she shined and sparkled in the sunlight.

When we returned to our blanket Jenn made sure to turn and bend over to show her ass directly to them as she repositioned herself. I immediately took out my phone and made a few more photos of her. Jenn pretended to be annoyed but then smiled.

"One sexy pose, please?" I asked, playfully realising I was getting jealous after she already showed her ass and pussy in the doggy style position to the volleyball guys.

Jenn looked around to make sure the volleyball players were still watching and said, "Okay but make it quick," as she went back into the doggy style position and began walking around on all fours like a cat before sitting down and spreading her her legs to give me, and the volleyball guys behind me, a perfect shot at her tight bald pussy.

Her continued attention towards the volleyball guys made me jealous again but I accepted it knowing that this exhibitionist energy was what was making her so agreeable. It also meant she was having fun and that we would soon be having sex!

"So how about touching your beautiful pussy?" I teased Jenn with a smile.

"You want me?" Jenn asked in her cute way as she blushed red with shyness and started to touch her pussy with nervous excitement. All the while, the volleyball guys were still staring at us.

This told me she was ready but I wanted to fuck her in the showers, not my disgustingly hot car, so I began rolling another fat doobie of marijuana to make sure she was totally out of it, even more agreeable, and ready to be extra adventurous.

"Smoke again? You're completely crazy!" Jenn complained but opened her legs wider to tease me as she continued to masturbate, this time looking in the direction of the volleyball guys.

"They're masturbating!" Jenn warned me as she stopped masturbating and pretended not to notice them.

"That's because you're touching your pussy in their direction," I said nonchalantly while I busied myself to finish making the doobie.

"Do you think they want me?" Jenn teased me, seemingly trying to distract me from rolling a joint so that she doesn't have to smoke more marijuana.

"Everyone here wants you!" I said with a big laugh, "But probably mostly them, yes." I teased back, causing Jenn to giggle as I took a big puff and handed it to her.

We smoked quickly and gathered our stuff. Jenn didn't put her bikini back on, just her little white sundress, seemingly too high to coordinate herself enough to put on a bikini.

Jenn was too high to carry anything so I had load everything into my arms then we started walking to the car.

I already anticipated the energy Jenn would cause when we walked past the volleyball guys.

"Good game, boys!" Jenn playfully flirted as we passed the volleyball net.

"Good body!" Yelled one of the volleyball guys, causing everyone to laugh. Jenn blushed as she stared at their long, fat penises.

I pulled Jenn's arm to get her away from them but made it look like I was helping her walk, which she did need help doing.

Jenn stopped when we made it to the small building on our way to climb the sand hill in front of the parking lot. Noticing her open the door, I suggested to Jenn that we should go to the car first, drop some of our stuff then come back to shower.

"Don't forget condoms," replied Jenn, making me excited that she would be willing to have sex in the showers, our first ever sex in public.

"Ok!" I replied excitedly, but Jenn was so high she didn't follow me. Instead she just went straight into the building!

I realised now that Jenn was truly out of it, probably too high to walk to the car so I followed her into the building.

We were right, the building was for showering but to my surprise there was only one section for men and women! We saw the usual shower heads against one wall and a long bench for sitting on the other wall. I guessed since this was a nude beach there wasn't much of a reason to separate the showers between men and women.

I decided to help her get started then planned to run to the car to drop our stuff and come back with condoms to fuck her in the shower.

I helped her out of her sundress and walked her over to a shower, testing the water then guiding her to stand underneath.

Jenn was totally blasted so I also had to give her the soap and show her where I put the shampoo and conditioner.

"I'll be right back." I said but she didn't even reply, being so high and lost in the feeling of the shower.

I seriously considered fucking her right then and there, having never before been inside her without a condom but I left without saying more. She was way too out of it to speak more to her anyway.

As I left the building I saw the volleyball guys scurrying away from the door. They were obviously spying on us but pretended everything was normal with a wave of their hands and another "hello".

"Hi again, I'm just dropping this stuff in the car then I'll be back." I explained as I waved back to them.

I don't know why I gave them that kind of information except that I was worried about Jenn being alone in the shower, and them spying on her more. I assumed that getting caught, followed by my explanation that I would be back soon would send them the message that their shenanigans are over.

They went back to sit near the volleyball net so I rushed up the sand hill and put the stuff in the car and started to come back, only to realise that I forgot the condoms!

Back I went, over the sand hill, to the car, and starting to come back, this time with condoms.

GFWatcher
GFWatcher
10 Followers
12