High as a Kite at the Nude Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time I was walking back to the showers I must've taken about 5 minutes but being so high with marijuana, everything I did was probably done more slowly than I realised, so it could've been longer.

As I got back to the shower building my intuition told me to expect to again catch the big dicked volleyball guys peaking at Jenn naked in the shower but I only saw their towels beside the volleyball net.

My intuition immediately told me something was wrong, even before I entered the building. Without realising it, I started to move more slowly, even though being so high I was probably already moving quite slowly.

Upon slowly opening the door I could hear that Jenn's shower had stopped, which caused even more marijuana-induced paranoia as I entered the building.

After a period of silence I heard Jenn giggling, which caused my heart to sink as I realised she wasn't alone.

As I peaked around the corner of the entrance I immediately went into shock. Jenn was standing between the two volleyball guys, passionately kissing the one in front while the other was licking her ear and massaging her breasts from behind!

I could see from her breathing and sensitive reactions that Jenn was clearly enjoying the physical attention.

"Ok boys, that's enough, my boyfriend will be back soo..." Jenn began to say as she broke free from kissing the guy in front of her but was interrupted when the guy behind her playfully pushed her head down towards the penis in front of her.

Jenn resisted giving him a blowjob so he tickled her into laughter while the guy behind her guided her down further until she was on her hands and knees and started licking her perfectly shaped pussy.

"Ok guys..." Jenn said aloud then froze without finishing her comment, seemingly immediately enjoying the feeling of a tongue on her clitoris.

The man in front realised she wasn't ready to suck him so he went down with her to resume their passionate kiss. Jenn responded with a moan of pleasure.

The man behind her stopped licking and straightened up on his knees, bringing his huge cock into view. He was bigger now than he was on the beach, at least 25 centimetres, maybe almost 30!

"Are you a naughty girl?" Asked the volleyball guy behind her as he began rubbing his cock up and down her slit.

"My boyfr..." Jenn began as she broke off the kiss with the man in front of her as she realised the man behind her was planning to fuck her. I realised Jenn was trying to say 'my boyfriend will be here soon' but I was still too shocked to move.

"Do you want my cock?" Said the volleyball guy behind her, teasing her once more as he squeezed her hips and pushed forward.

Jenn opened her mouth wide and winced with a mixture of pain and pleasure as he pushed most of his cockhead inside her. It looked like she tried to move forward and away from his attempt to penetrate her but his strong hands on her hips held her in place.

"Yes, she's cool. She's very naughty." Replied the volleyball guy in front of her. Jenn clearly didn't dislike the way they were talking to her as she seemed to stop resisting, showing the first signs of submissiveness.

"Cond... oooh..." Jenn tried to speak again but was forced to open wide to breathe through her mouth.

I was frozen in my hiding place, unable to move but my intoxicated state did not prevent me from realising the guy behind her was entering her without a condom.

"That's a good girl!" Praised the volleyball guy in front of her before I noticed that he put his fat cock into her open mouth, stroking his foreskin back and forth over his cockhead until Jenn responded by using her tongue to improve his sensations.

Again I was distracted by one volleyball guy while the other made progress. The guy behind her now had about half of his 25 centimetre shaft inside her and started moving in and out, causing Jenn to submit to complete agreement with what they were doing to her.

It was like watching an expensive sports car turning on and revving it's engine as Jenn started arching her back and swivelling her hips to give better access and feeling to the large penis inside her beautiful pussy.

"Oh yeah, girl!" Yelled the volleyball guy as he picked up his tempo.

Jenn was now getting vigorously fucked in the doggy style position while sucking, or at least trying to suck an even bigger dick in front of her, sending his head back to look at the ceiling as she was giving similar pleasure with her sucking skills.

I couldn't believe Jenn was doing this. I knew she secretly liked when people looked at her body but the way she acted on the beach was a real surprise. I didn't know she would ever let it go that far, giving so much visual pleasure. Now she is giving immense physical pleasure to two strangers with huge penises! I realised she was extremely high and this always made her a lot more agreeable for sex but this was unbelievable!

Jenn was pleasuring both dicks as best she could but struggling with the severe fucking she was getting and the large size of the guy she was sucking. My stomach was bouncing out of control with jealousy but my cock was growing!

I was confused until I realised that I wasn't jealous actually anymore. I was jealous on the beach when she played with them by showing her body, even giving them more attention than me. But now that she was letting them fuck her, curiously, I wasn't jealous anymore. I was proud of her. I was impressed that she was so "cool" that she was willing to fuck a stranger. Two strangers!

I understood that I was watching something special. Jenn was as beautiful as ever, and doing something special. Not for me. She was doing something special for other men, but it was beautiful. A beautiful and special experience. I felt good for the volleyball guys that they could be so lucky to fuck such a beautiful young woman they'd only just met on the beach that day.

I decided to take a step forward knowing that they would be able to see me. Jenn had her back to the doorway and was now deep throating half the full length of the 30 centimetre penis in front of her.

I thought it wasn't fair that she never deep throated my 15 centimetres before while she had to work a lot harder for him.

But again, I wasn't jealous. Instead, I was overwhelmed by the thought of how sexy it was to see a beautiful young woman trying something new, doing more than she usually does, trying to impress and make a good first impression, as if it wasn't already enough that she let them take her. Her beautiful giving personality was now outrageously erotic to behold.

I was about to take another step forward which would almost definitely alert them to my presence when Jenn began to shake into a full body orgasm. The volleyball guys looked at each other and smiled. Jenn continued to shudder into an extra long orgasm as the volleyball guy getting the blowjob reached down to massage her perfect breasts, causing her to moan softly as his hands found her nipples.

The volleyball guy getting the blowjob finally looked up and noticed me. He smiled and waved another "hello" to me like he did earlier, as if nothing unusual was happening. I waved another "hello" and almost felt like an idiot for smiling back at him.

The man fucking Jenn from behind noticed the other man wave to me and looked over his shoulder and smiled at me too and continued to fuck her but his face had changed. He now made a pleasurable "oh" face as if to express his gratitude for being inside my girlfriend. I smiled back at him, feeling foolish once again.

Jenn's pussy always gets really small and tight during and after an orgasm so his reaction was more likely related to the tight pressure of Jenn's pussy on his cock, but I could also sense his excitement of seeing her boyfriend while fucking her. It seemed to give him a sense of urgency as he sped up and became more erratic about fucking he was giving her.

He soon pulled his fat cock out of Jenn's pussy just as a jet of sperm erupted from the the head of his big cock, maintaining a connection with Jenn's quickly closing pussy as he pulled out.

There seemed to be a long delay before Jenn let out a submissive moan as he finally shot his next big volley of sperm across her lower back, ass, and across her pussy, all the while maintaining the thick connection between his cock and her pussy from the first cumshot, which he quickly used as lubricant to put his monster cock back inside Jenn's perfect little pussy for a couple more deep, pleasure-filled thrusts. Jenn moaned with gratitude even though he was now risking pregnancy.

I was amazed that any man could cum so much. It was a very heavy, sticky load. But he wasn't finished. He grabbed his pole and pulled it out of Jenn then shot one last load across her pussy lips and put it back inside again, causing Jenn to flinch with pleasure.

I realised that Jenn would need a morning after pill as the man fucking Jenn looked back at me again without speaking but shook his head with a look on his face that said he just had the time of his life.

The volleyball guy getting the blowjob signalled to his friend that it was his turn to fuck her then stood up without warning, pulling his big dick out of Jenn's suckling mouth with a loud "plop" as as at the guy inside her pussy pulled his sperm-coated cock out causing her to fall to the floor of the shower to lay on her back from her pleasurable exhaustion.

Jenn was totally out of it but instinctively opened her legs to welcome the man she had just given a blowjob. He didn't waste time getting in the missionary position, scooping his friend's cum onto the head of his cock to use as lubricant.

Jenn finally looked over and noticed me as he entered her.

"I'm sorry..." was all Jenn could say as her sense of surprise and regret was quickly overcome by the eroticism of my presence while she was fucking someone else. While it looked challenging to suck him, it now looked even more so to get fucked by him.

Her face was bright red from the vigorous fucking she had received and her makeup was running down her eyes from the blowjob she delivered, and now she was whimpering with every thrust even though he only got 10 centimetres of his 30 inside. The second volleyball guy was only a little longer but much fatter than the first guy.

"Are you ok?" I asked Jenn but was interrupted.

"Your girlfriend has a great pussy," said the first volleyball guy who had just fucked her as he walked to the shower with his softening cock bouncing as he went to turn on the water.

"Soft, wet, small, tight." He continued to explain as he started his shower. I ignored his comments and looked back at Jenn.

"I didn't know..." Jenn began again to speak to me but stopped with an open mouth as the second volleyball guy started to aggressively pound her little pussy. Jenn seemed to want to say something more, but the hard and fast sex stopped her from any further communication. Jenn reached down to hold his hips, in a futile attempt to moderate the force and tempo of his thrusts.

'Didn't know what?' I thought to myself. Didn't know it wasn't me? Didn't know they would fuck her? At that moment I remembered how she masturbated for me on the beach, eventually doing it in their direction, so of course, they wanted to fuck her...

"Don't worry...." I tried to resume communication and show Jenn some support but the second volleyball guy reached down and grabbed her head with one hand so she could watch as he thrust his big, fat cock into her.

All Jenn could do was watch and whimper in pleasure as he hammered her tight little pussy with a dick that was fatter than her wrists. He was hammering her like a man who thought he was having sex for the last time, perhaps thinking he didn't have much time before I or Jenn stopped him.

He didn't need time. Mere seconds later Jenn burst into another orgasm. She immediately reached down with both hands, one to pull his ass towards her and the other to masturbate her clitoris as her body shook with pleasure.

As with the first volleyball guy, Jenn's orgasm caused his pace to become erratic as the feeling of Jenn's tightly pulsating pussy was too much for him.

At this moment I realised he was already cumming and was trying to push deeper with each internal cumshot.

Jenn struggled to take his full length and looked into his eyes in surprise as she felt his hot cum flooding the deepest part of her pussy then rolled her eyes to the back of her head as her orgasm continued even longer and more powerfully.

He continued to shake and push inside Jenn's tight little pussy until he finally pulled out to throw a long cumshot that went far enough to hit her face, falling all the way back to her pussy, before climbing up her body to release a couple smaller cumshots into her open mouth.

Not satisfied with only cumming inside her pussy, he pushed his big, fat cock into her mouth and forced her to deepthroat him to clean his cock of his cum and her pussy juice.

With the effects of the marijuana and two orgasms, Jenn was now completely out of it so she kissed, licked and sucked his cock clean then proceeded to wipe his cum off her face, chest and pussy, scooping it all into her mouth, effectively cleaning herself too then put his cock back inside her mouth to suck the last of his sperm from his cockhead.

As for me, and my voyeur fetish, this was about as good as it could get. I felt the pleasure of the two lucky volleyball guys and started to cum without even touching myself!

I quickly pulled my cock out of my shorts and rushed over to Jenn's face, with my cum dripping on the floor as I went. She didn't resist as I shot my sperm on her face, prompting her to pull the second volleyball guy's dick out of her mouth to suck and clean my cock too.

The second volleyball guy got off Jenn and joined his friends under the shower.

Jenn let out a muffled moan of satisfaction at being able to give me pleasure too and resumed touching her clitoris with my cock in her mouth while the volleyball guys finished showering, thanked us and left.

"Hey, are you ok?" I whispered into her ear after pulling my cock from her mouth.

"They, uh, fucked me..." she answered weakly as she stopped masturbating.

"Really hard..." I said as Jenn sat up. I hugged her and she hugged me back even stronger.

"Are you mad at me?" Jenn asked as she looked down at her pink and swollen pussy lips, then back up at me.

"Of course not, you were amazing." I reassured her.

I suggested she have a shower but she said she just wanted to get out of there as soon as possible.

Feeling assured enough to stand up, Jenn put stopped while putting on her sundress when a gush of sperm leaked out of her pussy.

"They really enjoyed themselves..." She said, as we both noticed the sperm running down her leg.

"And you're not angry?" Jenn asked with a frown as she wiped the sperm into her bikini bottoms as she pulled them up to her wet pussy.

"It wasn't your fault." I said while rubbing her back.

"I did the right thing?" Jenn asked in surprise.

"Well it certainly looked like a successful event!" I said with a laugh. Jenn laughed too.

"I guess you could say it was pretty... successful." Jenn said, as she looked at her hand, opening and closing her fingers to review a handful of sticky sperm.

I gave Jenn a kiss on her cheek and told her that I think she is a wonderful woman then pointed at a wet patch of semen on her dress.

"I guess those guys think I'm wonderful too," joked Jenn as she too noticed the sperm sticking to her dress.

"I would have to agree." I said, realising that two strangers came inside her before I even had a chance to fuck her without a condom.

"And you're sure you're not jealous?" Jenn frowned again.

"Of course I am but the real question is if I'm mad at you." I began to explain before being interrupted.

"And you're mad?" Jenn asked with a look of sadness.

"Honestly, I was a bit mad about the way you teased them on the beach. I felt like you were ignoring me. But when I saw them fucking you, for some reason I wasn't mad about that at all." I explained.

"But you're disappointed in me." Jenn asked but it was more of a statement, as she continued to look sad.

"No, you're just very agreeable about sex. This is something I really love about you and I don't want you to change." I explained more.

"But they took me!" Jenn was almost about to cry so I gave her a hug.

"You did nothing wrong. I should've stopped them but I didn't. It's not your fault." I said as I kissed her forehead.

"But you couldn't stop them. You were just as high as me." Jenn complained.

"So they got lucky, but that's ok." I answered.

"They came a lot inside me." Jenn said as she looked down again and pulled her dress up to reveal a large wet spot on her bikini bottoms.

"Do you want to have a shower?" I asked.

"Let's just get out of here." She said, removing her bikini then throwing it in the garbage, causing us both to giggle.

We held hands as we walked to the car, and drove home, buying a morning-after pill at a pharmacy on the way.

We didn't have sex for a couple days because Jenn was too sore but she gave me a couple blowjobs.

Nothing like that ever happened again but our sex life was much better after that experience. We ended up getting married, having a couple children and still fantasise about that experience to this day.

12