All Comments on 'High Beams in a Dark Alley'

by SlutProblems

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

It was dark and she was going to lunch? Where does this take place?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This premise is really stupid.

That's all that needs to be said.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 4 years ago
More to come?

I hope Jody and Sean enjoy being neighbors. What will happen when Jody returns the jacket? Will you write that for us, JJ? I'd like that. This is five stars. And beyond the inevitable sex that will happen when the jacket is returned, this could be the start of a series of stories involving Sean and Jody. Several hot sex sessions, some in one home or the other but also several other alfresco unions. Maybe even with other teachers and students both male and female. Run with these ideas, JJ. I'd really like to read those stories too because I also have lascivious thoughts and desires about women that are my neighbors.

SlutProblemsSlutProblemsover 4 years agoAuthor
All premises are requests

I am a writer that takes requests from my followers and turns them into stories. So, you're right. Some of these prompts are dumb as fuck but I try to grant everyone the story they want if they are willing to wait in the long-ass line to get it.

DelsaDelsaover 2 years ago

Direct, raw, simple, no fancy show-off language or cuteness - superb quickie! Great focus change as it develops. It's the first time I've read your writing, and it won't be the last!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlutProblems@SlutProblems
Hi! I am a popular, published erotica author. Here on lit, you will find my practice writings. Links to my stuff are up top; my bio is at the bottom. Read my March Newsletter: https://slut-problems.com/newsletter-march-2023 Read MILF Cougar Saturday Night (Gangbang/Pseudo-Ince...