High-end Performance

Story Info
Young wife seduces gardener, husband watches and videos it.
7k words
4.19
7.5k
10
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Are you drooling over that poor boy again, baby?'

'I can't help it, he's just so irresistibly sexy,' she sighs.

Simon has to admit that the young man with the short-cropped blond hair who comes to mow their vast lawn once every three or four days certainly looks good, tall, tanned and muscular upper arms and chest, six-pack, all of this now very visible, due to the extremely hot weather he works with his upper body bare. A pair of sturdy legs peek out from under his boxer shorts. From here you can see that, despite his scanty clothing, beads of sweat are running down his forehead and torso.

'Maybe you should offer him a cold beer later.'

Kirsten turns around in surprise and looks at her husband with a questioning look.

***

Simon and Kirsten have been married for four years now, and despite the fact that both their family and their circle of friends did not think the marriage would last a year, due to the significant age difference, they are still very happy together. Not least because they both love sex and like to surprise each other with naughty proposals and new sex positions and techniques. It keeps a relationship alive, according to them.

At twenty-two, despite her vibrant personality, Kirsten is quite mature and has a lot more sense of responsibility than most of her peers, while Simon, thirty-six by now, is still wonderfully playful. They themselves do not feel the difference in age at all.

One of those naughty proposals was recently made by Kirsten, she noticed that her friend and former classmate Nicole could barely keep her eyes off Simon when he at one time came onto their terrace with only a towel wrapped around his waist, he hadn't noticed Nicole's presence there.

Afterwards, Kirsten cautiously asked her friend if she might be up for a threesome. To her delight, the answer had been an enthusiastic yes.

A few days later, Simon had the surprise of his life when he found not one, but two naked beauties on their king-sized bed, one with copper-red curls, the other blond. At that moment the ladies had already been enthusiastically exploring each other's bodies, under a lot of giggling and excited cries.

When Kirsten asked if he would like to share in the fun, he had not even deigned to answer, but had immediately started to undress, with a broad grin on his face. Kirsten had watched with amusement as Nicole immediately came to his aid, after which she seemed not able to keep her hands off him anymore. She had initially let her husband and girlfriend have their way, she found it particularly exciting just to see how Simon eagerly ran his hands over Nicole's body and slid his fingers into her now very wet pussy. She felt her own clit stiffen as Simon's finger began to massage her friend's. Unable to control herself, she had put her hand between her legs and enthusiastically began to pleasure herself, her gaze fixed on Simon's fingers. A moment later, Nicole came with high, hoarse screams, which made Kirsten even hornier and wetter. Simon had beckoned her to come closer, whispered a hoarse 'thank you' in her ear and slid his hand between her legs.

Nicole had now recovered from her explosive climax and bent over Simon's erection. The sight of the passionate blowjob her best friend gave her husband had fueled Kirsten's fire even further and during a particularly stimulating French kiss, she had experienced the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced so far under Simon's practiced fingers.

From that moment on, the threesomes with Nicole took place on a regular base, with the ladies regularly satisfying each other, under the watchful eye of Simon of course and sometimes with his dedicated assistance.

But it also happens that Simon shares the bed with only Nicole, or Kirsten with Nicole. They have discovered that they both have a thing for voyeurism and Simon has created a separate alcove in the bedroom where one of them can sit comfortably and unseen, in order to observe the actions on the enormous bed. Nicole is not aware of this, by the way.

Simon, who is quite technical, has also installed an extensive video camera system to film their activities from different angles. Nicole doesn't know anything about that either, they do realize however that's not entirely honest, but they're a little reluctant to tell her, afraid that it will disrupt the pleasant arrangement regarding their naughty adventures.

The two of them regularly view the now considerable collection of recordings with their collective - literal - highlights, expertly edited by Simon. They usually end up in the bedroom, if they even make it there.

***

Because it's so hot today, Kirsten has limited herself to airy cotton shorts that barely cover her buttocks and a half-open checked blouse, loosely tied under her firm, not inconsiderable bosom. Simon affectionately places a hand on the bare small of her back and kisses her on her full, soft lips.

'If you really like him that much, go for it, I don't mind, you know that.'

'But what about you?' she asks, a little concerned.

He chuckles, 'just tell him I'm at the office and won't show up again until the afternoon. You don't even have to lie about it.'

'Oh,' she says with a mischievous twinkle in her bright green eyes, 'I see what you're up to, my sweet and horny husband,' she giggles, 'exciting!'

He plans to use the alcove, she realizes, she's going to give him his money's worth, she decides. She looks outside again; she sees that Peter is almost done mowing.

'Scoot,' she grins, and pushes him in the direction of his home-office, which is located in a side wing of their villa, overlooking the terrace behind the house, 'before he sees you!' Simon gives her a teasing kiss and walks away. He does own an office in the city, he supplies, installs and advises on security systems, but also regularly works from home.

Kirsten watches him with an adoring smile on her lips and then sprints up the stairs to the top floor. She has to make some preparations quickly and then she will go in for the kill, she is looking forward to it!

'Hi Peter, sweaty job today, huh?'

Oh god, Peter thinks, there she is, looking so incredibly sexy again. He never knows how to pose around her, his eyes naturally wander to those fantastic breasts, and especially today, the view is formidable, and then there is her tight bare stomach and those revealing shorts with those endless legs, his erection is already starting to develop, he blushes from embarrassment as he quickly switches off the lawn mower.

'Oh, hi, Mrs. Palmer, er, Kirsten,' he quickly corrects himself, seeing her reproachful look.

'That's better,' she laughs, she and Peter are practically the same age in her eyes, they are only about three years apart at most, she doesn't think there's any need for him calling her Mrs. Palmer. 'Would you like a beer after you're done, or another refreshment?' She looks so inviting at him that he doesn't dare say no.

'Yes please, thank you, that would be nice,' he says, wiping the sweat from his brow, 'just have to finish this job.'

'Great,' she says cheerfully, 'you'll find me on the terrace, okay?'

He nods shyly and starts the mower again.

Kirsten turns around happily, an expression on her face like that of a cat that has snacked on the cream. She walks away, swaying her hips, aware of the effect it must have on her defenseless victim. She giggles to herself, phase one successfully completed.

While waiting for Peter, Kirsten has settled on the terrace at the back of the house, she is sitting relaxed, leaning back in a comfortable garden chair, her long, shapely legs gracefully crossed. Then Peter comes around the corner of the house, an uncertain look on his face. She gives him a bright smile and stands up.

'I gather you'd like to wash your hands first and freshen up a bit?' Without waiting for an answer, she beckons him to follow her and leads him into the kitchen.

Peter meekly walks behind her, her provocatively wobbling ass in the alarmingly skimpy shorts does not escape his attention, he anxiously tries to hide another emerging erection from her view.

'Here,' she says and pushes a towel into his hands as soon as he has rid himself of some of the sweat with a washcloth and cold water she has provided. 'So, a beer it will be? Or would you rather have something else?'

'Beer is all right,' he says, and quickly walks to the terrace, she is much too close for his liking.

He sits down on the nearest chair, fully intending to make his escape as quickly as possible. He is well aware that his hostess is off limits, she is of course married, but also his employer, so it will all have to remain a matter of fantasy.

Kirsten reappears, balancing two bottles of lager and a bowl of salty nuts on a tray. 'Do you want a glass with that?' she asks, Peter shakes his head no, once again that enticing ass is in his field of vision and he'll develop a full erection, he doesn't dare take that risk.

'Cheers then,' Kirsten calls cheerfully and leans over to him with her bottle in her hand, giving full view of her breasts that are almost falling out of her blouse, of which she has now undone all the buttons, he is now sure she isn't wearing a bra.

'Simon not here?' he asks, looking around in half panic.

'Nope,' she confirms, 'at work, in the office, won't be back until sometime in the afternoon.'

'Oh okay.'

'Problem?' she asks innocently.

'Nah...,' Peter takes a long sip of his beer, the sooner he finishes it, the sooner he can get himself to safety.

Kirsten senses his skittishness and decides that she had better try to put the poor boy at ease before she pulls a blank. After a sneaky sidelong glance at his shorts, she's aware of where his shyness comes from, it is clearly not because he does not find her pleasant company.

'Do you already know what you are going to do after summer,' she asks, 'back to school, or...?'

'In any case, not going back to university, no matter how much my parents would like me to, it's just not for me,' he looks almost guilty, she understands that, she is also a dropout herself, which did not go down well with her parents at the time.

'O? Why not?'

'Too many books, too theoretical, not practical enough.' Kirsten looks at him questioningly. 'I prefer to do something with my hands,' he explains.

She groans inwardly, she also wants him to do something with his hands, and she already knows what.

'Like what?' she asks interestedly, desperately trying to keep a straight face.

'Something with technology, I don't know exactly what yet, I hope I can get an apprenticeship in a company somewhere, then I can immediately put what I have learned into practice.'

'Oh, maybe Simon can help you with that, he has all kinds of connections.'

Peter's face lights up, he visibly relaxes. 'That would be great!' he responds enthusiastically. 'Now I just have to figure out which direction,' he says, a little sheepishly.

'Simon can probably help you with that too, maybe you should come by on Saturday evening and talk to him about it, he'll be home for sure.'

'I will,' he says gratefully, and leans back in his chair. He takes another sip of his beer, a considerably smaller one this time, he is no longer in a hurry to get away. He is very happy with Kirsten's offer, he'd rather not bring this subject up to his parents again, he can still see their disappointed looks when he made it clear that he was definitely calling it quits on university.

'And you,' he then asks, 'you did something with fitness, right?' She is a perfect poster child for her profession, he thinks, she looks super tight, muscular, but still extremely feminine, radiant with health, and fit as a fiddle. Oh boy, there we go again, think of something neutral, he chides himself.

'That's right,' she says, 'fitness instructor. But as a result of the corona crisis, I got sacked, I have been unemployed for six months now. And just like you, I'm reconsidering what I want to do with my life.' She looks thoughtfully at her beer for a moment, 'maybe start my own business, a yoga studio or something like that...' She looks up: 'We already have the space for it,' she laughs, 'it doesn't take much to turn it into a studio.'

Peter looks at her curiously.

'We have our own gym,' she explains, 'would you like to see it?' She immediately jumps up enthusiastically, without waiting for a response she continues: I'll show you the rest of the house as well, I don't think you've ever gotten further than the kitchen.' She looks at him with a smile. Her enthusiasm is contagious, he takes a last sip of his beer and puts the now empty bottle on the table.

'Love to,' he says and cheerfully follows her, enjoying the beautiful view of her swaying ass.

In the meantime, Simon has been watching the couple from behind his desk in the office, he saw the initial tension in Peter's attitude slowly disappear, Kirsten can be entrusted with putting someone at ease, he knows. As soon as he sees Kirsten enter the house with Peter in tow, he gets up and disappears upstairs. There he installs himself in the alcove and awaits further events. He is curious whether Kirsten will succeed in entangling the boy in her nets, but to be honest, he has little doubt about that.

Peter walks carefree behind Kirsten while she shows him the entire house, he is especially impressed by the professionally equipped fitness room, which is clearly also used intensively, as evidenced by the fact that all equipment is missing the usual layer of dust, no wonder his hostess looks so good.

'Of course you also want to see upstairs,' he hears Kirsten say, he stiffens involuntarily, he hopes that she doesn't mean that she wants to show him the bedroom where she and Simon... But that is a vain hope, it is pretty much the first door she throws open once they reach the top floor.

She deliberately lets him go first and, as soon as she crosses the threshold herself, immediately closes the door behind her.

The moment he hears the click, Peter knows he is beyond help.

'Wow,' he says, impressed, 'what a huge bed,' he doesn't dare turn around.

'It's also wonderfully springy,' she says mischievously, 'just feel it,' she pushes him towards the bed until he can go no further, then she forces him to turn around and pushes him onto the bed.

Her closeness is so overwhelming that Peter feels his remaining resistance fade away, he willingly surrenders and pulls her towards him until she sits on his lap, and then kisses her with passion, a kiss she returns all too eagerly. A hand slides between her legs, she moans softly, Peter has clearly overcome his shyness. Would Simon be in the alcove by now? She secretly looks up, she sees a tiny red light on, clearly yes, he has turned on the cameras, that can only be done from within the secret room. A mischievous smile appears on her face.

She feels a tongue pressing against her lips and opens her mouth, their tongues make a sensual dance, Kirsten immediately feels herself getting wetter and moans again. She runs her hand over Peter's chest, his muscles are clearly visible under the sporadic hairs, she finds it an exciting sight. Peter's hand has moved to the closure of her shorts and with routine gestures he undoes the button and then pulls down the zipper, he is indeed very good with his hands, that's promising! Then his hand slides into her pants, his eyes widen, an appreciative grin appears on his face. He feels quite a lot of wetness, and no panties. This must be premeditated, he concludes, he worried about hiding his erection for nothing. Said erection starts to grow considerably and his shorts start to pinch. Kirsten feels it too, she giggles and grabs his manhood underneath her pushing against the fabric of his shorts.

'Wow, Peter,' she sighs appreciatively, 'that's not bad at all,' she playfully wrests herself from his grasp and stands up, 'let's get you out of those shorts,' she decides, 'time for the big reveal,' she kneels and with a clever movement pulls the shorts over his buttocks, Peter obligingly lifts his ass slightly.

'Hmm,' she moans satisfied and bends over his now rock-hard cock, the next moment he feels her lips on it, she places soft kisses on the head, alternating with short licks of her tongue, he feels as if he is in heaven, the sight of those bouncy copper-red curls at the height of his crotch, the sparkling green eyes looking at him challengingly, the tongue darting back and forth, he has difficulty not to come spontaneously. Then he is pleased to see her lips close over his glans, her head slowly starts to go up and down, his cock disappears further and further into her sexy mouth, with every upward movement she gently sucks on his cock and lets her tongue dart frisky over his shaft. He moans in pleasure; she clearly knows what she is doing. He leans back enjoying it and closes his eyes. But not for long, he wants to drink in every moment of this fantastic and unexpected sight and capture it in his memory.

She looks at him mischievously as she reluctantly lets his hard cock slide out of her mouth: 'Don't cum yet, promise?' He nods, grinning. Then she resumes her activities, the exciting moans that accompany it adding fuel to Peter's fire.

Kirsten's actions do not fail to have an effect, Peter soon senses that a climax will not be long in coming, he gestures her to withdraw with regret, but a promise is a promise. With a smacking sound she lets his member pop out of her mouth and looks at him happily.

'Did you enjoy that?' He nods with a broad smile, 'me too,' she says mischievously, 'you're up.'

Peter doesn't let himself be told twice, he pulls her up, pushes her onto the bed and gestures for her to move to the middle.

First take off that blouse, he thinks excitedly and pulls on the bow that ties the two panels together, the blouse falls open and her gorgeous, full breasts are released. He looks at them in admiration for a moment and then takes them in his hands, caresses them and presses his lips to one of her nipples and then starts to suck on them, Kirsten pants with pleasure, it immediately sends unmistakable signals to her clit. She is amazed by his initiative and skill; fortunately, nothing is left of his shyness.

Peter gently sucks on her nipple, while letting his hand move down to her shorts, he caresses her pussy through the thin cotton fabric and then places his hand on her thigh, just above the knee. In a slow, caressing motion he moves his hand up the inside of her thigh, towards her pussy, she moans in anticipation. But he stops just before the crucial point, frustrated, she lets out an involuntary protesting sound, Peter chuckles softly. He feels that he is finally in control, she is like wax in his hands, he can tell by her vocal reactions and the tension in her body.

'Don't tease me,' she moans, but as a matter of fact she is enjoying the game immensely. Peter lets her nipple slide out of his mouth and looks at her challengingly.

'Do you find this is teasing?' he asks in a dark voice, 'I'll show you teasing, Mrs. Palmer,' he quickly slides her shorts down over her hips, Kirsten obligingly lifting her bottom off the mattress so he can remove the garment. Then Peter places his lips on her smoothly shaved mons pubis. 'You'll have to beg me for mercy later,' he whispers sultrily between the tantalizing kisses and licks, Kirsten feels a pleasant current of electricity running through her body. Excruciatingly slowly, his mouth moves towards her labia, it almost makes her desperate, as lust has now completely taken hold of her. Then, as a kind of release, she finally feels his warm, soft lips on her labia, she involuntarily arches her back and hopes that he doesn't leave her hanging in there again, she is so horny that she just wants to scream her longs out. A part of her brain tells her that she has completely lost control, well, she responds, so what, this is a hundred times better than her many fantasies!