High-end Performance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Simon is amazed, whatever he imagined, he never thought that Peter, who always seems so timid in the company of Kirsten, would be such an experienced and inventive lover, he takes his hat off to him. And it also turns him on enormously to see his beautiful wife being played with like this, the two now naked figures so absorbed in each other in sexual tension, he now has a whopper of an erection himself. He has his hand wrapped around his cock in a firm grip, if it continues like this he will come even before the couple on the bed.

Peter's tongue moves playfully over Kirsten's labia, while his hand has crept up, his fingers now explore her inner labia, he gently unfolds them and then she feels a finger slide into her pussy, it immediately becomes even wetter, she lets out a deep moan.

'Wow, you're so wet,' Peter whispers in ecstasy, his voice sounds hoarse, 'unbelievable...' He brings his finger to his mouth, smells it for a moment and then licks it clean. 'Hmm, delicious...' The finger disappears into her pussy again, this time he brings it, covered in her fluid, to Kirsten's mouth.

'Want to taste?' he asks provocatively, Kirsten, without thinking twice, opens her mouth, licks his finger with a sensual glance, moaning with pleasure.

'Oh, man!' Peter exclaims, 'that's so hot, wow!'

Kirsten chuckles, happy to have some control back. That is short-lived, the tongue that is now placed on her clit takes her breath away, a torturous session of teasing licks, blowing and sucking movements follows, it makes her extremely horny, she yearns for release. And as soon as she feels that salvation is near, he holds back and shifts his attention elsewhere, she is close to despair. Then something occurs to her.

'Peter?' she pants.

'Hmm?'

'Have mercy?' she squeaks.

Peter chuckles, 'Okay,' he says, and then she feels his tongue on her button again, he starts licking it at a fast pace, with just the right pressure, he feels her amazingly well. It doesn't take long before she feels her orgasm building, stimuli in her toes and fingers announce her approaching climax, and she stiffens. And then...

'Oh- oh- oh! I... oh, Peter! I'm coming! Oh...' She screams on the top of her longs, the orgasm is overwhelming, she jerks, she moans, she feels like she is completely drifting apart. Peter enjoys it to the fullest, while he anxiously tries to keep her in his grip, he has never seen a woman cum so uninhibited under his tongue, it's fascinating, his cock head throbs like crazy.

Kirsten slowly descends back to earth, she looks at her lover blissfully, 'fuck me Peter,' she moans.

He has no problem obeying that order, he quickly gets up and slides forward on his knees, Kirsten has willingly opened her legs further. Peter pushes against her knees, she pulls her legs up as far as possible. Then he slides a finger through her pussy, it comes out shiny and slippery, she is so wet, it turns him on immensely.

'Don't keep me waiting,' she moans, looking at him at the same time hotly and pleadingly. Peter laughs and teasingly rubs his cock over her still stiff clit, leaving Kirsten momentarily in a tranche. Then he places his cockhead on her entrance and pushes gently until the resistance is broken and his cock slides in smoothly. Kirsten pants with pleasure, 'oh, so incredibly hot,' she whispers hoarsely, 'deeper!'

Peter pulls out and then thrusts his cock into her warm, swollen pussy again, this time all the way to the hilt, and he begins to fuck her, keeping a close eye on her face. She looks at him in ecstasy, 'deeper, harder, faster,' she moans, a hoarse cry escaping her with every thrust.

Peter loses himself in her amazing green eyes, and the sight of the beautiful breasts, now blushing a deep pink color, that bounce up and down with every thrust, he cannot believe his luck. The sight is so overwhelming that soon his cock starts to throb again, Kirsten feels his member getting thicker and stiffer in her pussy. She looks at him intently: 'Remember, don't cum,' she whispers hoarsely, with a mischievous smile. Peter grins and nods. He doesn't know what she has in mind, but the longer the tension builds up, the more intense the orgasm, he knows from experience, so he happily submits. But she hasn't said anything about herself, he thinks, so he teasingly places two fingers on her labia, eliciting a surprised yelp from her. The cry turns into a hoarse moan as soon as the fingers move to her swollen clit, which he begins to massage skillfully by making circular movements with his fingertips. For a moment Kirsten wonders whether this is too much of a good thing, after all, she has just come very violently and her button is still sensitive, but that thought quickly goes overboard, she feels another orgasm building and willingly gives herself to it. This time it happens very quickly, within a minute she feels the electrical stimuli running through her body, she screams her throat hoarse, she sees Peter's triumphant face go up and down in a haze as he continues to fuck her with unabated force.

'Oh god,' she groans, 'you are so incredibly good...' Peter chuckles.

But then Kirsten does something with her pelvic muscles, her vagina closes extra tight around his manhood, he feels his cock throbbing alarmingly hard again, time to withdraw, otherwise it will be a lost battle. With a regretful look on his face, he lets her go and slides his cock out of her pussy, he looks at her expectantly.

She smiles serenely, 'salvation is near,' she says hoarsely, and she rises to her feet. She sits down on her hands and knees across the bed, knowing that Simon will be looking full frontal at the subsequent activities. 'Come,' she says, gesturing for him to sit behind her, 'doggy style,' she giggles, 'and this time you can cum.' Peter grins, cumming while he has a full view of that fantastic behind, what a great prospect. Only now does he notice that there are mirrors everywhere, even on the ceiling. Simon and Kirsten must have a particularly intensive and kinky sex life, he thinks. He himself is now clearly reaping the benefits of that!

As soon as they are in position, growling with pleasure, he slides his cock into her deliciously wet pussy and starts fucking her with slow, deep thrusts. Soon he feels fingers touching his shaft, his hot lover is now stimulating herself again, she is insatiable!

Simon, meanwhile, is having great difficulty controlling himself, his cock is about to burst, he has now seen his wife achieve a particularly intense orgasm twice, and while that normally already excites him immensely, now, under Peter's tongue and hands, seeing how much she enjoys it, is almost unbearable. But he has an inkling of what her endgame will be, so he manages to control himself with almost impossible effort. And indeed, the last position is his own favorite, as she knows very well, with a view on that heavenly ass, and her own fingers moving very quickly over her clit, it is the final blow, as soon as Kirsten emits the hoarse cries, characteristic of her masturbation activities, Simon has to admit defeat, he grabs his almost painfully hard erection firmly and starts to jerk himself off. It doesn't take much more, soon hot jets of semen spray over his stomach and chest, he tries to make as little noise as possible in the process.

Simon is not the only one who is entranced by Kirsten's breathy cries, Peter is also not unmoved, he feels his orgasm building up at a rapid pace. And then she comes, again, he is defenseless against the sexy sounds and the wriggling beneath him, with loud, deep moans he also reaches his climax, it feels as if his cock explodes in her pussy and the cum shooting miles away.

Satiated, they fall flat on the bed, Kirsten feels a number of heavy aftershocks flowing through her body, Peter watches with fascination, he just can't get enough of her.

'Water?' she pants and points to a bedside table, Peter quickly grabs a bottle of water already sitting there and hands it to her.

'Ah, thanks sweetie, that's what I'm desperately in need for, I'm dehydrated!'

'I don't believe that for a moment,' Peter mutters, and Kirsten laughs. She takes a few eager sips, then gives him the bottle back and snuggles against his naked body, 'just need to catch my breath for a moment,' she sighs and closes her eyes. Peter could also use a time-out by now, he puts his arm around her and soon his eyes are also shut.

As soon as the couple fell onto the bed, Simon withdrew from the alcove after turning off the cameras. He rinses off in the shower at the gym and then sits back in his office, waiting until Peter has left. Wow, he thinks with pleasure, what a performance!

After about half an hour, Kirsten's eyes open again, shit, she thinks, what time is it? She looks at the alarm clock on the bedside table, luckily, that's not too bad, not that much time has passed. She gently nudges Peter awake, as soon as his eyes open, she first sees a look of bewilderment and disbelief, but that soon changes into one of utmost satisfaction.

'Hey, beautiful,' he murmurs with a sexy smile, 'I was afraid it was all a dream,' he runs his hand affectionately over her breasts and bare stomach.

She stops him right there, 'We better go rinse off,' she says sweetly, 'I don't know exactly what time Simon will be back.'

Peter immediately sits up, alarmed.

'Relax,' she giggles, 'we still have some time, come on, let's take that shower.'

The half-hour rest was clearly enough to recover, they have only just stood under the warm stream in the ensuite bathroom when Peter turns her with her back to him and pulls her against him, she feels a large erection pressing against her lower back.

'Really?' she asks teasingly, 'haven't you had enough yet?'

'Never,' he chuckles, 'not with you.' He kisses her neck and slides two fingers into her pussy. 'Clearly you don't either, you're wet again.' Kirsten moans with pleasure, could she manage a fourth orgasm? Sure enough, if you don't try...

'Hmm, I think I'm going to fuck you again,' Peter declares cheerfully and puts his words into action, the next moment she feels his cock sliding into her pussy, she is immediately on fire again. When his fingers start to run playfully over her clit, it drives her wild.

'Oh god,' she moans, 'that feels wonderful! Fuck me hard, Peter, with everything you've got!'

He happily obliges, he fucks her alternating with slow, deep strokes and fast thrusts, she squirms with pleasure. Meanwhile, his fingers move virtuoso over her clit, and it doesn't take long before her hoarse, excited cries echo through the bathroom, she can barely keep herself on her feet under the violent waves, luckily Peter keeps her upright in two ways. Then he too starts to moan, a deep, animal sound.

'Kirsten, you're driving me crazy,' he sounds hoarse, to her surprise he suddenly withdraws, she turns to him and looks at him questioningly.

'I want to cum all over you,' he mumbles with a wry smile, 'and I want to see you.'

Kirsten smiles appreciatively and looks at him mischievously, 'be my guest,' she says, pushing her breasts forward provocatively.

'Oh, man!' Peter moans as he jerks off the last bit, and then another load of cum shoots violently over her, covering her stomach and breasts, even reaching her chin.

A moment later they look at each other with smiles from ear to ear.

'That was phenomenal, Peter,' Kirsten sighs, 'again!' She rocks her ass against him for a while, Peter groans.

'You have such an incredibly nice ass,' he growls, 'just seeing it gives me a hard-on.' Whether she's wearing one of her tight jeans, a short skirt, or a bikini, doesn't matter.

'Really?' she asks innocently, placing a thoughtful finger on her lower lip and then turning to him. She looks at him questioningly and says in a seductive tone: 'Would you like to take me in my...,' she does not finish the sentence but points to her butt.

'Are you serious?' he exclaims, with disbelief on his face, 'oh, man!' Another fantasy that seems to be on the verge of becoming a reality, something he never even dared dream of.

'Simon will be gone again for a large part of the day next Friday,' she looks at him suggestively.

'Sounds wonderful,' he says, a little hoarsely, and then, mischievously: 'I'll come around the back then.'

'Tight plan,' she giggles. Indeed, he thinks, very tight probably, wonderfully tight! His cock head starts throbbing in anticipation again.

After they have thoroughly dried each other off with a lot of giggling and groping, she tries to get him out the door as quickly as possible. She can't wait to evaluate the events with Simon, she is so curious about what he thought of it.

On the terrace she can't help herself and wraps her arms around Peter's neck, he is so irresistibly sexy. 'It was amazing,' she murmurs in his ear, 'totally out of this world!'

'Absolutely agree,' he grins, after reluctantly pulling away from the subsequent prolonged French kiss. Kirsten sinks into one of the garden chairs with an enjoying sigh, she looks longingly at the large glass of water that is now waiting for her.

'Are you sure...'

'Yes, thanks, I just drank some water in the kitchen, I really have to go now,' he chuckles. Any longer in her company and he will force himself on her again, he fears. And suppose Simon suddenly shows up...

He blows her another kiss and then walks off the terrace with a confident, energetic step, what a nice ass he has, she thinks with pleasure, of course he is now unfortunately wearing his boxers again.

'Hey Peter,' she calls after him, he turns around, 'see you Friday!'

'See you Friday!' he calls back, with a dazzling, sexy smile and a big wink.

She leans back extremely satisfied, what a wonderful day, and it's not even over yet!

Peter has barely disappeared around the corner when Simon stands in front of her, an amused smile on his attractive face.

'Well, you look very satisfied,' he notes, 'did you enjoy it?'

She looks at him, 'You wouldn't know that,' she chuckles and stands up to give him a kiss.

'A glass of rosé wine to the happy ending, wink-wink?' he asks, Kirsten laughs and immediately reaches for her glass of water.

'Would be highly appreciated, my love,' she says eagerly, 'but first let me replenish my fluids!'

Simon walks laughing to the kitchen, only to emerge a little later with a bottle and two glasses.

'Cheers,' he says cheerfully, after pouring them both a glass of rosé, 'to an afternoon well spent. Um, how about some home theater tonight? I have a very exciting porn film in the offering.'

'Hahahahaha!' she laughs, 'with your favorite actress no doubt?'

'You bet,' Simon beams, 'well?'

'Seems like an excellent idea,' she giggles. 'Oh, about that, we absolutely need cameras in the bathroom, really cool things happen there too!'

'That will definitely be at the top of my to-do list,' Simon promises.

In the evening they settle expectantly in front of the large flat-screen TV in their spacious living room, on the comfortable three-seater sofa, Simon conveniently naked, Kirsten only wearing panties, in the vain hope that that way there will be no stains on the cushions that are difficult to explain to visitors. Kirsten hopes that everything turned out well, of course she could only direct Peter to a limited extent, otherwise it would have been too noticeable. But the result is impressive, 'it's as if I'm there,' Simon jokes, Kirsten giggles and playfully gives him a gentle poke in the ribs. Then they lean back again, enjoying themselves.

Kirsten looks aside every now and then, once again surprised but overjoyed that Simon is looking fascinated at the scene on the screen without any visible signs of jealousy, how lucky she is to have such a wonderful man. In more than one respect that is, Simon is at least as tall as Peter, extremely attractive, she finds, with his dark, wavy hair without a trace of gray, his muscular chest covered with cute black curls, and his always smiling, dark gray eyes and irresistibly sexy smile. Her very own wet dream, she jokingly calls him.

She moans, she suddenly feels a hand slide into her panties.

'Wow, baby, you're wet!' Simon whispers hoarsely, his finger has now found her clit, Kirsten holds her breath for a moment, then she relaxes. Cumming while watching yourself cum, it remains a strange but extremely arousing experience, she thinks with pleasure.

Simon's finger glides smoothly over her button, then wanders to her pussy, a moment later to gently rub her labia, and then to her clit again, in this way slowly building up her climax, teasing, a bit like Peter did with his tongue this afternoon, she muses, this feels just as wonderful, such a blissful torture that makes her yearn for release. She starts to moan louder and louder as Simon builds up pressure and speed. When he feels that she is almost there, he stops teasing and quickly runs his fingers over her clit, while massaging one of her breasts with his other hand and firmly pinching her nipple, it makes her crazy with excitement. And then the desired release finally comes, with a hoarse cry she lets her orgasm take over her body, she jerks and moans, one wave after another sets her on fire, it seems to have no ending. Finally, the last, weak wave flows out of her body and she lets out a deep, satisfied sigh.

'Man, that was unbelievable,' she moans, she stretches lazily and then jumps up, quickly peeling her panties off her buttocks and crawling next to Simon on the couch again, but this time she straddles him. Simon looks at her with an appreciative look.

'What a gorgeous woman you are,' he sighs, as he cups her breasts with his hands and runs his thumbs teasingly over her hard nipples.

Kirsten giggles, in the meantime she grabs his dick, which is once again standing proudly at attention, and positions it routinely in front of the entrance to her vagina, after which she slowly lowers herself onto it, with a challenging look fixed on Simon's eyes, she is so wet that it slides in completely in one go.

Simon grunts, grabs her hips and starts moving her up and down, at first with slow, deep strokes, but as his arousal grows, he increases the pace. Her breasts dance happily up and down, an extremely sexy image that delights him even more. Kirsten, who notices that she is still horny as hell, now brings two fingers to her clit and starts to massage herself skillfully, so it doesn't take long before a series of hoarse moans escape her, she is about to cum again. This sight, combined with the sexy dance of her breasts and the blissful feeling of his cock in her tight, wet pussy, makes Simon lose his control, his cock starts to throb and he explodes in her pussy with loud moans, one after another wave of hot cum squirting into her depths. It also triggers Kirsten's orgasm and with hoarse cries and closed eyes she begins to jerk intensely above his still pulsating cock. The couple easily drowns out the moans and screams coming from the TV.

'Hmm, Kirsten, darling, you are such an incredible hot little devil,' he sighs a moment later as he falls back against the back of the couch, enjoying the moment, he looks at her with hooded eyes.

'Look who's talking,' she laughs and slides off his lap to snuggle up next to him on the couch.

The screen is now black, Simon picks up the remote control that is still next to him on the couch and turns off the TV. That'll be all folks!

'Well, as far as I'm concerned, it's worth repeating, both the live performance and the re-run,' he chuckles, 'and you?' He looks at her, curious about her reaction.

'Hm-hm,' she nods, and then with a mischievous glance: 'That reminds me, you'll be at the office again all-day next Friday!' This earns her a broad grin from her husband.

'Oh, and then Peter will be taking the back entrance,' she looks at him expectantly, her eyes shining with pleasure.