High End Slave Pt. 04

Story Info
I bowed! Sir laughed as I stood and popped my tits back in.
2.2k words
4.56
3.7k
00

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/03/2023
Created 11/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

High End Slave - Part 4 - slave girl sara

I am now settled in my new home in London and am waiting with Mr. Gray for the four students I will be serving to arrive home.

"Now Alice, your new bosses will be home soon, what will you do when you see them?"

"Would I bow Sir?"

I bowed! Sir laughed as I stood and popped my tits back in.

"I was going to say you should keep in the background until called, but I guess bowing would be perfect," he laughed again.

Everything seemed to be working out perfectly at the big house in London, I found after a few days we were right next door to Knightsbridge, a very posh area. Everyone treated me as a human being and usually called me Alice. If the word slave was mentioned I knew I would be soon naked and either spanked or belted by one of them.

I spent a few hours a night in one of their rooms, the two boys liked me to stay all night, getting fucked at bedtime, wanking them in the night and being bottom fucked in the morning. The girls had me doing all the sexual work and liked to slap my bottom a lot, I did not mind as long as they were happy.

I was forced, yes, forced, to have things inside me. One thing was a floppy red thing in my pussy which they controlled for their pleasure and amusement. If I was being spanked, they said I had to say more if I wanted more. So they turned the vibration up so I would say more.

Another night one put terminals on my tits and bits and face fucked me and electric shocked me if I was not nibbling enough, or my tongue was not deep enough or licking hard enough, it scrambled my brain.

One was more spiteful than the other and had her boyfriend stay when it was her turn for me. He would spank us both, me harder and longer. He would lay me in the deep throat position, and she would sit on my hands. He would fuck me long and deep and when I was sick, pull out and she would slap my face and tits. Then I had to clean the sick up whilst he fucked her.

My highlights were when Sir came down and I was his all weekend. I would get a welcome spanking, to tears, then he would cuddle me for ages, it made me feel so safe and secure. One week he brought some squirty cream and strawberries and I lay naked on the floor, and he decorated me with them, then he would eat me clean, and then, well, you know! Afterwards it was my turn to decorate him, and did you know, men like their nipples nipped and bitten, I had not a clue!

On the Saturday morning he took me into the centre of London and bought me some posh going out clothes and that evening we went to a restaurant, where they knew him, and all I had to do was sit and eat, it was mainly fish and shellfish, never had it before but I loved it. When we were done he paid by his card and left a twenty pound tip, twenty pounds!

I thought we would be going home but no, he had me link up and he only took me to the ballet! It was the only one I had ever heard of, Swan Lake. He had his own box, and when he explained the story to me, I cried, when I was not crying I was knelt sucking his cock. As we walked for a taxi.

"Sir?"

"Yes Alice?"

"If I ask you something, would you please try not to be cross with me?"

"Anything Alice, I promise."

I took a deep breath in.

"Please Sir, may we go up a dark alley and would you fuck me Sir, against a wall?"

"I take it you have no knickers on?"

"No Sir."

We went up the next alley and I got the best fucking EVER, and I mean EVER, I had stone marks and grazes all over my bottom when we got home.

(A note to my readers: This story is fiction but this happened for real the first time me and Marc went to London, and has done every time since!)

I was sorry to see Sir go back home, he gave me my maintenance just after we woke up and he added an over his knee spanking, something most slaves and lots of subs love and I adore. It makes you and your Sir one.

My belting off Sir was me bent double, not over pillows like off dad and the cane laid over the end of the bed, then fucked whilst still over the end of the bed. I bathed him and he bathed me, and we dressed. I was dressed, like real posh, still no undies, and taken out for breakfast.

I had a cup of tea from a proper teapot, poured through a sieve, and just a slice of toast with an egg on and some brown fish, it was so delicious. Sir had a full breakfast. I was taken to the toilet, it was one anyone could use, I then had to take Sir`s cock out and point it into the basin and hole it till he peed on top of the paper I had used to wipe my bummy. When he was done, I pulled a few tissues out and wiped his end, he laughed, I must have tickled him.

We then strolled to the local Baptist church. We stayed and had a coffee, and I was introduced to the Pastor as his niece, Sir dropped the hymn book we were taking back, and I bent to pick it up.

"I see you are following the maintenance requirements Sir."

"Yes Pastor, I am a great believer of keeping a girl in her place, would you like to count her ridges?"

He did and his hand went up my dress and he squeezed my buttocks.

"I will look forward to giving her extra education, any time you think she would benefit from it Sir."

"I will bear that in mind, bye for now."

"Sir, will his extra education be like what I got when I visited Pastor Michael?"

"I would suggest, exactly."

"Oh wow."

I was fucked when we got home and spanked before he left and it was soon back to normal, what lovely dreams I had.

On the next Friday night, the two men had a poker night, them and four other gentlemen, I was the hostess and when all drinks had been served, I was the under-table cock sucker for one and wanker for two, moving to the next cock as the one I was sucking cum. I was allowed up for air when they needed more drinks, or one needed a Pee.

It was my job to wash my hands, take out his cock, and point him in the pot till he finished then bend over and suck off his drops, wash my hands again and put him away. Luckily Sir had taught me that the weekend before. As I bent in my maid`s uniform my tits always popped out and were nipple nipped and slapped as I was sucking cocks. After I had sucked and wanked the players, they took a break.

The doorbell went, it was the takeaway Japanese street food that had been ordered. I brought it in and set it out on some trays with a small candle below to keep each dish warm. As if a candle would do that! As the gamers came into eat the doorbell went again. It was the entertainment; I had been told to expect them. One girl showed me a tit, with her name on.

"Hello Kay."

"Hi, you ordered one piggy, that's fat Ellie, one piss lover, me and one to beat the shit out of but they did not have one so Marie came along, she can swallow ten inches and fucks like a rabbit."

I was just glad I did not order them; I would have been in trouble! I showed them to the main lounge area, and they had all got naked as we chatted.

"What's your job here?"

"I am the 24/7 house slave, I wash, cook, clean up and get spanked belted and fucked most days."

"Wow you should sign on at our agency you would make £250 a night like us."

I never went 'wow' or anything, money did not and never had driven me, my dad had my wages paid directly to his account. We had a house float for anything I needed to shop for, I always got a receipt like I did when shopping for my mum and dad. What Kay said was the catalyst I needed to suggest to someone to maybe open a bespoke slave agency. Buy the stock from an auction and train each slave to do all the tasks. Proper sex slaves like me were not after heaps of money, they just needed the lifestyle and a place to sleep with food.

When everyone had left the two who live here called me to task about the girl who never turned up.

"Have you an excuse slave?"

"Why no Sirs."

"A beating then?"

I was more stunned than shocked. My outfit was one piece and was soon pulled down. My body was like a snakes and ladders board with welts.

"Who got to you before us Alice?"

"The girls of the house Sir."

"Tell us about it as you wank us."

I held onto a cock in each hand and began my story.

"When you were out on Tuesday night the girls asked me where you were, and I said I did not know. I was then asked why their bedroom bins had not been emptied, but I emptied them in the morning, but I just apologised Sir. Finally, I was accused of using their lipsticks Sir."

"Were they drunk Alice?"

"Yes Sir, very."

"Carry on."

"They pushed a vibrator in my slit and bottom and turned them to full and as I jumped about they whipped me with their dressing gown cords Sir."

"You will be punished now for not reporting that to me also. Follow me to my room."

I began to cry and was bottom slapped every step we took. In his room he pulled out his dressing table stool and went to his wardrobe to retrieve a cane.

"Bend her over and stuff her mouth with your cock."

I got eight hard stripes then I was fucked wherever they could put a cock. They finished with me stood up, my pussy and bum full of cock, and they laughed as they walked me about the room, me in mid-air, stopping every few paces for one or the other to pump me. My bottom fucker cum first and held me over his back while my pussy was fucked till the other cum too.

"Your bedroom girl, you also have a bedroom spanking due,"

Which I got and sucked a thank you, surely, they must be drained of cum by now!

Sir came down on the Saturday and asked about my week and I told him, he cuddled me tight and long then undressed me to check my body.

"Would you like me to take you home and become my house slave Alice?"

He could see I was thinking,

"Tell me what you are thinking Alice?"

"Sir, I am not complaining, my life is good here, in fact better than that, it`s perfect. I must deserve the punishment I get Sir."

"Let me make a promise to you Alice, if you come and work for me at home, I will bring you down each weekend I come to London and will buy you from your dad, I have spoken to him and he said you are for sale now as they can manage without you."

"May I think about it Sir?"

"No, you may not,"

I was thrown over his bed and whipped with his open-ended belt till I passed out. I woke up in my bedroom, on the floor with my bags all packed and an envelope with my name on.

Slave, I have decided to let you go, you are unsuitable, report to the Pastor, he said he could use you.

I left the place I was proud to call home and knocked on the Pastor's door. His housekeeper let me in and said she had been expecting me. She took me to a small room with a sink in it and washed me down. Someone called to her, and she said where she was.

"This is my son Alice, he wanted to be the first to fuck the new slave."

And fuck me he did, followed by many other parishioners over the next few months. The housekeeper kept me in check with her granddad's big hard leather belt, just waiting to be used on a girl`s body. I did not have a specific job, just one of the deepest servitude, my punishment for not grasping what I had and greedily, wanting more.