High End Slave Pt. 03

Story Info
Always available if one of your Sirs has the urge to spank!
1.3k words
4.42
3.5k
00

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/03/2023
Created 11/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

High End Slave -- Part 3 - slave girl sara

I have now arrived at the house in London where I am to be the live-in slave for Mr Gray's son and his house mates. Mr Gray senior is showing me round.

"I doubt you will need any underwear, so always available if one of your Sirs has the urge to spank or fuck you."

I never put my knickers back on after our `service` stop and did not own a day bra, my dad liked me swinging, so undressing took seconds. I put my clothes into my bag, might not be needing them for a while!

Downstairs had a big kitchen and dining room, with a big table and chairs set out neatly. It led into a lounge the size of my dad's house, an office, scullery, and cloakroom.

"I dare say you will have many an hour over this table Alice, always do your best."

"Yes Sir, I always try my very best,"

We went up a wooden staircase to four bedrooms and you know what, each one had its own bathroom, just for them, not like us at home, I was always last in and if I peed a drop waiting, was strapped. We carried on up more stairs where there were two more bedrooms, one massive and one the size of the bedroom I share with my sis, both of them had their own en suite bathrooms.

"Each room has a locked door Alice to define their private quarters."

"It is so beautiful Sir, they are so very lucky to have you Sir,"

"Don`t you want to know which is your room Alice?"

"Yes please Sir, I knew you would tell me when I needed to know Sir."

"You are such a good girl, and the very strict upbringing has served you and your family well, kneel down Alice and I will tell you all you need to know."

I knelt and took his cock out again; my mind wandered a little, thinking why did I keep putting him away but was soon awoken by two face slaps.

"Do I need to remove my belt slave?"

"No Sir please don`t,"

I took him straight in and down.

"The four first floor rooms are for the students, the large second floor room is mine for when I come down on business and the room next to it is yours. I do not expect you to be in it much as all four students have expressed a wish to fuck you at some time of the day. Stand, bend over and hands on knees."

He sort of managed to fuck me so I was pressing against a door in the hall, it seemed such a special fucking I bucked as much as I could on his in stroke. I was spun and mouth fucked for him to cum. I rubbed his cock before putting him away.

"Any questions Alice"

"Please Sir, is it four men?"

"No Alice, two of each, do you know how to fuck a girl?"

"Yes Sir, I used to be fucked at home with my older sister as well as dad and Adam, and I suppose whoever called Sir."

He rubbed my tits as we spoke, rolling and twisting my nipples to almost screaming point.

"Please Sir, what are my duties here apart from being fucked and no doubt spanked by the people and will I still be fucked on my girly week Sir?"

"Yes that is quite correct, they will all take their share in fucking you and that week will use your bottom, mouth or settle for a wanking. You will vacuum to keep the place clean, collect dirty clothes for the laundry, fill and empty the dishwashers and be here when the official cleaner comes on a Friday, they will also exchange the bedding and laundry and you will make up all the beds?

"Will he have to fuck me too Sir."

"Yes dear Alice, anyone who comes through that door will probably expect to fuck you."

"Thank you Sir."

"Anything else?"

"Yes Sir, please will you fuck me now, all that nipple play has made me so needy?"

"Of course, but, a spanking first of course, for asking."

He sat on the huge staircase steps, pulled me over his knee and spanked my bottom, again, then on my back for a pussy and tit spanking, then sat me on his cock on his knee where I fucked him.

"Go to my bedroom and run me a bath Alice and I may let you share it."

"With proper bubbles Sir?"

"With proper bubbles Alice."

That, for me, is like my Christmas and birthday all rolled into one, I had aways been the fifth one into the water of our once-a-week bath night at home.

So being last in and the youngest it was my job to wash everyone`s back and wherever else they wanted. With my bother I made sure his cock stalk was pushing right out from his body, well embarrassing when he got out, earned me a spanking and a fucking but so worth it.

"Excuse me Sir, wherever you are, your bath is ran."

"I am here Alice, and its bath is run, not ran, as a really special treat you can get in as I undress, normally you would undress me."

I was in straight away, I took the plug hole end. We soaked so long I had to let some water out and add more hot.

I assumed in such a big bath I would have been fucked by now.

"Come down to my end Alice."

Brilliant, a fucking for sure. He took me in his arms, and we laid for ages, that must be what love is all about.

"Out you get Alice and get ready for when the guys arrive,"

"Will I be spanked dry Sir."

"Would you like to be spanked dry Alice?"

Before I could answer my head had already nodded a yes. I dried him and could have wanked him but felt it not my place and I needed to keep grounded and remember my position. I needed to be true to my beliefs.

He lay a towel over his knee and I was warmly spanked, yes it hurt, yes I cried and yes I felt wanted, even if it was only for a short time. I was sat on his knee and he cuddled me, sighs.

"Right slave Alice, go into your own room and open your wardrobe and see what good slaves get."

"Thank you Sir."

Would you believe, two maid's outfits, a summer dress and a skirt with blouse and thick jumper. I selected one of the maid's outfits. I looked at myself in my full-length mirror, like shops have, and when I turned saw my bum crack and when I bent both my tits flew out, as small as they were, perfect. I ran back into Sir to thank him, he was wanking, I stood by his bed but turned with my back to him.

"I am so sorry Sir, in my excitement I forgot to knock and wait, I feel sure I need your belt over my bottom cheeks Sir."

I heard him get off the bed, next news I am bent over and belted, pretty hard on top of my dad`s cane stripes, I cried tears of pain and I cried with tears of joy.

"Right slave, come and finish my wank, and if not perfect then ten more stripes."

I made sure it was perfect, just before I knew he was cumming I opened my mouth and Sir nodded, I swallowed and made everything tidy and popped my tits back in.

"I see your dress automatically raises as you bend and your little tits spring out to be fondled."

I felt myself blushing. Sir went into the office and I made myself familiar with the house and garden, which was big with glasshouses, more sheds and a summer house with a deck.

"Now Alice, your new bosses will be home soon, what will you do when you see them?"

"Would I bow Sir?"

I bowed! Sir laughed as I stood and popped my tits back in.

"I was going to say you should keep in the background until called, but I guess bowing would be perfect," he laughed again.