High Five

Story Info
She's the anniversary present for two couples.
3.4k words
4.62
20.8k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

HIGH FIVE

There were five of us at Ed and Sandy's house and we were all high from drinking wine and Mai-tais all evening. The other couple were Marnie and Theo. The two couples were celebrating their anniversary and I was along as the 'fifth wheel', or so I thought. The two couples had been married three years and one week apart, so they celebrated their anniversary together.

My ex-husband Peter and I had been part of the group until we split up a year-or-so ago. The bastard was cheating on me and ran off with that bimbo from his office. Marnie, Sandy and I had been friends since college, so when Peter took off, they continued to socialize with me. I dated some guys, but nothing had been very serious, just dinner, sometimes sex, but no long-term commitments. After a bad first experience, I was overly cautious and very particular about having anything more than an occasional fling. I had two kids to raise, so I had to be responsible and didn't need to have their mom sleeping around with different guys. So, I didn't bring anyone home with me and whatever we did had time constraints; I had to relieve the babysitter.

I would get together with the two other couples about once a month for dinner, or have lunch with just Marnie and Sandy. The lunches were very beneficial for me. I had two friends who I could confide in and could trust. We usually had a good time, but often I would tell them my woes of being a single parent and not having any permanent male companionship in my life. They would tell me I needed to get laid and I would agree, but whine about the difficulty of finding someone who met my standards.

Marnie had said, "Your standards are maybe a little high."

I asked her, "What criteria should I use?"

She said, "Six inches long and hard."

"Yeah, right. There are enough of those around but their typically attached to a dumb-ass guy."

Of course, we laughed and teased each other about how much we liked sex. My two friends would confide the intimate details of their sex lives and I would mostly listen, occasionally remembering some of the things I'd done in bed with Pete or some other man. Sandy and Marnie would tease about each other's husbands and they told me how they had often 'soft-swapped', necking without having sex. When I was still with Peter, we had joined in a few times. I fondly remembered being on the couch with Marnie's husband Theo. He'd had my shirt off and was groveling in my boobs. We hadn't done anything other than rub against each other below the waist but he sure had a good-time with my tits. Sandy's husband Ed and I had similar experiences, and he had gotten his hand in my pants the last-time we had been together before Peter left. I was horny from being ignored by my husband and I let Ed put his fingers in my pussy. I was embarrassed afterward because I had acted like a shameless slut. He finger-fucked me and I came on his hand. Then, I sucked his cock, doing my best impression of a leaf-blower on his prick. We'd gone a too far and we cooled-things for a while after that.

Since being separated, I'd dated a few guys and let two of them fuck me, but it wasn't anything special for me. They ate my pussy and I came, but somehow, it wasn't the same as the first time I'd had sex with my future husband. The most recent guy was an IT tech. Sounds romantic, doesn't he. We dated a few times, but he liked to talk about algorithms and such and my interests were my kids and stuff I watched on TV. He had the algorithm to get me in bed and it was nice but he didn't have the algorithm to be a husband. I was still seeing him, but I didn't think it was going anywhere.

Anyway, the anniversary party for Sandy and Ed; and Marnie and Theo began to get a little naughty when they played some kissing game. The one with the highest roll of the dice could tell any two other people to kiss each other. Of course, both of the husband's kissed me and the kisses became more passionate as the game continued and we continued to drink. I made Marnie and Sandy kiss, so Ed continued that tactic and had me kiss both of my friends. Sandy and I put on a real show, kissing for almost a minute, with our tongues entwined and our hand roaming. We pushed our crotches together and were almost humping each other.

Sandy liked having Marnie's husband, Theo, kiss me. Marnie and was watching intently. I could tell she was turned-on by seeing her husband kissing another woman.

One round of the game resulted in Ed and Marnie going at each other on the couch.

Sandy and I had to pee and Theo went to mix more drinks.

When I came out of the bathroom, Sandy was watching Marnie's husband Theo, getting a drink in the kitchen. She suggested to me, "Why don't the two of us go take care of Theo?"

I was amenable so we walked into the kitchen. Sandy pushed Theo against the kitchen counter and kissed him. He leaned back and she put her tongue in his mouth. I walked beside them and pulled Theo's face toward me and I kissed him. While I was doing that, Sandy began to undo Theo's pants. She undid his belt and then his pants, zipped down his fly and reached into his undershorts to grab his dick.

When Sandy resumed kissing him, I took charge of his hardened prick. I held hit in my hand, fondled his balls and stroked him while my friend kissed him. I put my tongue in his ear and gave him a sloppy kiss. His cock was nice and hard and we had him under our control. When I resumed kissing him, Sandy went to her knees and began to suck his cock. Things were moving quickly, but we were all high and horny. She pulled his pants down and he lifted his feet to let her strip him. I pulled his shirt over his head and we had him naked in a flash.

Theo started to pull my shirt up and I let him pull it over my head. He easily undid my bra and my tits bounced out into his hands. He had his tongue in my mouth, his hands on my tits and his cock in Sandy's mouth.

Sandy moved up and I knew I wanted a turn on my knees. I dropped down and sucked Theo's cock. I had blown Ed, but having Theo's cock in my mouth was a first. I took-in all the fine details of Theo's prick, the hair around his nut-sack, the way his balls swung when I nudged them, their shriveled skin and how one (the left one) hung lower than the other. His prick was pretty-much standard-issue, but, still, his helmet-shaped head was soft and the little hole at the end fascinated me. His baby-making-juice (and his pee) came out of that little orifice. I looked at the blue veins and the varied textures of skin on his cylinder and licked his prick thoroughly, flicking my tongue on the sensitive underside, licking lengthwise and then putting the head of his prick in my mouth. He was groaning as I pleasured him.

Sandy wanted a turn and dropped down. We both licked Theo's cock for a moment. Having two women concentrating on his dick had to be a heavenly moment for him.

I stood up and kissed him.

I joked, "I hope you don't think it's unsanitary to kiss me after I've had my mouth where she's had hers."

He just swirled his tongue around my mouth, wrestling with my tongue. His hands were on my tits again. He was lifting them to feel their weight in his hands. His fingers teased my nipples.

Then Sandy undid the button on my slacks. She quickly pulled them down my legs. I didn't resist while she pulled them over my feet, removing my shoes and socks as well. Theo ran his hand down my back and into the seat of my panties. His hand roamed over my bare ass while we kissed. Then Sandy finished stripping me by pulling my panties down and off my feet. I leaned into Theo and he had to make a decision about where he wanted to put his cock, in Sandy's mouth, or against my belly. Sandy helped by turning him so I could feel his hard manhood pressed into my stomach. With Sandy's help, and no resistance from me, I was lifted up onto the kitchen counter and Theo's hot prick slid right into my pussy. Just like that, he was fucking me. His mouth continued to devour mine. He was extremely excited and he pumped away at me; his cock slammed into me and his pelvis mashed against mine with each upstroke. Now, I had my legs wrapped around him. My arms were around his neck. His face was buried in my breasts and his cock was buried in my vagina. I was sweating and breathing heavily. It felt so damn-good.

"Happy anniversary." Sandy said.

Theo looked at her.

She continued, "Marnie wanted to give you a special present. She said you really think Jennie (that's me) is hot. Ed's going to fuck her too. She's your anniversary present from both of us."

I heard this and didn't care that I hadn't been told that fucking me was going to be the anniversary present for the two horny husbands. Theo's cock felt wonderful in me and I was coming while being fucked right there in Sandy's kitchen. We were both sweating and panting rapidly while Theo finished. He suddenly held still and I felt the wonderful feeling of his semen washing over the inside of my vagina, squirting up against my cervix, seeking entry into my uterus. It felt so good.

We uncoupled and took a few moments to relax. I was still recovering from my orgasm, when Ed and Marnie joined us in the kitchen.

"Whatcha doing Theo?" His wife Marnie asked.

He looked at her and said, "Enjoying my anniversary present."

Marnie asked, "So, Sandy told you."

Theo said, "It's the best anniversary present you've ever given me."

She asked, "Better than the time I let you fuck me in the ass for our fifth anniversary?"

Poor Theo had forgotten, "Oh yeah. Except for that, this is my best present."

His wife asked, "Would fucking her in the ass be better?"

He said, "No dear. Nothing can top doing you in the ass."

Then Sandy said to her husband Ed, "Eddie, she's yours too, if you want her." She looked at me and asked, "If it's okay with you."

I was all for. My friends were lucky to have two very nice men as husbands. If they were going to let me fuck them, I had no objections whatsoever.

Ed took my hand and led me off to a bedroom, his and Sandy's bedroom. He was going to fuck me in his wife's marital bed. I looked at Sandy and she smiled and said, "Wear him out for me, will you." She was asking me to fuck her husband to exhaustion. I had been without such tremendous sex for a long time and eagerly accepted the challenge of fucking Ed's brains out.

I pulled his t-shirt over his head and pulled down his underwear. I pushed him back on the bed and commenced to suck his dick like I'd done to Theo. Another prick to look at, I thought and I examined the detailed features of Ed's cock. I decided he was a little bigger than Theo, maybe longer too. There was one way to find out and that was to take him inside my mouth. I swallowed his cock while I held his nut-sack. I rubbed the sensitive spot between his balls and his asshole while I pushed my head down on his cock, taking the tip of his meat into my throat.

After ten minutes or so, I'd had enough of his cock in my mouth and needed it in my cunt. I climbed up on top of him, straddling his hips and slid his pole into my greedy snatch. It felt good feeling him up inside me. I considered whether his was the biggest cock I'd ever had inside me and thought that it probably was. I groaned and looked down at him. He was in ecstasy, with his prick buried in me. The tip pushed against my cervix.

He said, "You are so hot. Your husband was an asshole for leaving you. I've wanted to do this for a long time."

I asked, "You've just wanted my pussy."

He said, "Not just that, but your pussy is fantastic." He leaned up and sucked one nipple, then the other into his mouth. "I just love your tits."

I giggled and said, "Better not let Sandy hear you say that."

"I heard it." Sandy had entered the room.

She was just wearing panties and joined us on the bed. She leaned over Ed and swayed her tits near his face. "Whose tits are better?" She asked, daring him to compare my larger tits with hers.

He said, "All tits are fantastic." He didn't know what to do with four titties dangling over him. He had two hands and one mouth and he moved frantically between our breasts, not wanting to leave any tit free.

Sandy said, "Do you like your anniversary present?"

He said, "Absolutely."

Sandy said, "I like seeing you fuck her. I know you've dreamed about putting your dick in her cunt for years."

I asked him, "is that true?"

He said, "I'll never tell."

She kissed him while I rode his dick. Kissing his wife while his cock was inside me was a rare treat. He didn't hold out any longer, he squirted his load of semen into my womb, joining his friend Theo's cum in my vagina. I'd never had sex with two men in the same day before and had never had two men's semen inside me. I rolled off and laid on the bed, calming down from my sexual high.

Sandy laughed and asked, "I'd like you to be my anniversary present too." She moved over to me and swung her leg over my head. I looked up at her shimmering vulva and decided I would grant her wish. I'd only ever done it with a woman once and that was just with our fingers. The opportunity to eat another woman's cunt had never arisen. Now that it was literally staring me in the face, I eagerly took advantage. I put my tongue on Sandy's pussy, rubbing my nose through her tuft of pubic hair. I used my fingers to part her lips and I pushed my tongue against her clitoris. She rewarded me with a gush of lady-cum that poured onto my face. That doubled my enthusiasm and I proceeded to put my lips and tongue over every bit of her anatomy. My tongue was inside her vagina. My finger rubbed the space between her vagina and her asshole and teased her little brown hole. I sucked her clit into my mouth, held her ass cheeks in my hands while she humped my face. I had her gasping and coming, out of control. Her cunt was fantastic and I knew I had found a new pleasure, eating pussy. She began to come on my face. She spasmed and her legs clasped my head like a vise. She jerked and her muscles clenched. I tasted the sweet nectar of her vagina, pouring onto my face.

My cunt had been unoccupied, recovering from being screwed twice, but now, I felt Marnie's fingers probing me while Sandy rolled to the side.

"Is this my husband's cum inside you?" She asked as she put her fingers inside me. She put the tip of her tongue against the opening to my vagina. She said, "It tastes like his." I don't know how she could tell. All cum tastes the same to me.

Marnie moved closer and soon her crotch was melded against mine. We were rubbing our clits together, another amazing experience. She managed to contort her body so she could kiss me. "I want to fuck you like you fucked my husband." She said.

She pushed me on to my stomach and then I felt something at the opening to my vagina. It was a vibrator, a big one. It slid right into my well-lubricated cunt. When she activated the fake cock, it was like a jolt of electricity pulsing through me. She increased the speed and the pace of fucking me with it. My mind went blank, I screamed and convulsed in a mind-bending orgasm. My toes curled, my fists clenched and juices poured out of me. I had never come so hard.

Then, I felt another machine probing my asshole. Marnie pushed some lubricant inside my nether orifice and used her finger to coat the inside of my rectum. When she pushed another fake cock past my sphincter, I held still and tried to control my body. I bit into the pillow as Marnie sodomized my ass. I'd never done anal before, so this was a completely new experience. I was prone on the bed while she drove the two fake dicks into me. The two vibrating phalluses pushed against the extremely sensitive membrane between my vagina and my rectum. I couldn't believe what was happening. My mind was totally consumed by the pleasure I was feeling. My body shook over and over and Marnie kept fucking me.

I felt the bed shifting when Theo joined his wife at the business-end of my body. He joined her between my legs. They maneuvered me into a crouched position with my ass extended in their direction. I knew what was coming, Theo was going to fuck me in the ass. The dildoes were removed from both holes, and I sensed that my asshole was still gaping open. When the tip of Theo's prick pushed into me, I groaned. He was taking my anal virginity as his anniversary present. His wife, Marnie moved up to my head and kissed me as her husband pushed deeper into my rear passage. His dick wasn't vibrating, but it was bigger than the vibrator. I felt like I was being burst open as he pushed in deeper and deeper. When I felt the brushing of his pubic hair on my ass, I knew he was all the way inside me. He groaned and released a torrent of semen deep into my ass. I remained still, savoring the feeling of being sodomized by such a big cock. His dick began to go soft and easily slid out of my ass. I collapsed on my stomach, with my distended anus leaking the cum of my friend's husband. Marnie asked if I "liked that" and I confirmed that I surely had.

I expected Ed to take a turn with my plundered asshole, but he didn't. Marie pulled the covers over me and I fell asleep. They had called my house where my younger sister was watching the kids and asked her to remain overnight because 'I'd had a lot to drink and was in no shape to drive'.

I woke the next morning and peed, then went back to sleep in Sandy and Ed's bed. It was about nine when I woke again. Ed was behind me in the spoon position. His cock was in my vagina and it was sliding back and forth, a most pleasurable sensation. It moved back and forth smoothly, touching every inch of my very sensitive vagina. Sandy was lying on her side facing me. I adored her naked body while she was gently caressing my body, touching my breasts, my sides, my shoulders. She planted a gentle kiss on my lips while her husband continued to screw me from behind. I kissed her back and enjoyed the feeling of being with two very close, loving friends. Her skin was so soft and the intimacy of kissing my close friend while her husband was making love to me was incredible.

After Ed finished inserting yet another wad of semen into my thoroughly used cunt, I remembered something.

"Oh shit! I'm sorry." I said to Sandy.

Confused, she looked at me, "For what?"

I said, "I forgot to get you guys an anniversary card."

I think she (and Ed, Marnie and Theo) forgave me.