Just An Average Wife

Story Info
A mundane couple goes on vacation.
13.5k words
4.69
79.8k
108
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IJS0904
IJS0904
1,688 Followers

Just An Average Wife

A mundane couple goes on vacation

Hi, I'm Tracy and I have to write what happened down while it is all fresh in my memory. I don't know that I will ever share my story but something inside me needs to write it down anyway. It is important that you understand that I have always considered myself to be a middle of the road average person. I grew up in a very conservative household and my father was a bit of a tyrant, at least when he was home. He tended to go to bars and pick up women rather than spend time with my mother and me. I lost my virginity in high school, and it wasn't a fun experience. I married my first husband as a 'fuck you' to my father. I realized the error I had made three years into the marriage.

I know that my first husband would have been happy to keep me and was a bit put out when I filed for divorce. He really enjoyed having someone to keep his house clean and to suck his dick. I guess in the dick sucking department I am not average. I happen to like doing it and I swallow. So, while I didn't mind the dick sucking, I did get tired of being his maid service. To be honest, I was tired of him. I married him because I liked him, not because I loved him, and I knew he would piss of my father. My father being a tall and trim workaholic and my husband being a very overweight and lazy hypochondriac.

I was living alone, just barely divorced, when I met Dan. I didn't know at the time he was the one. He said something very dirty to me the first time we met at a bar. We were both drunk. I should have been disgusted, but I wasn't. That deep voice, and the way he said it, sent a thrill through me. He kissed me and it nearly undid me. Nobody had ever kissed me like that. I lost track of him that evening and we went our separate ways.

One other thing about me that is not average is the way I look. I'm tall for a woman, standing at just under six feet. Imagine a tall Sigourney Weaver with a cup bigger boobs and brown hair down to my butt. Dan was shorter than me my three inches. The funny thing is that I never once considered that when I was with him or thought about him. We met up again through mutual friends and went on a few dates before we consummated our relationship. He was, and is, the best lover I have ever had. He brought me to places in bed that I didn't know existed.

I have to brag on him a little bit. He is a well-endowed man. I have measured it at 8-1/2" long and almost as big around. He is big and thick and so wonderfully good. We have gotten very intense and animalistic in bed and the only pain I ever felt was the good pain of that wonderful cock pushing against my cervix. That and his broad muscular shoulders and his blue eyes and a million other things. I fell in love with him, and we married a year later. I have never regretted a moment of our marriage.

As a middle of the road person my sex life was middle of the road as well. A very nicely paved middle of the road, but middle of the road none the less. We never discussed or considered wife swapping or sharing. It just wasn't on our radar. We jazzed up our bedroom fun with dirty movies and new positions, but we remained mundane for the most part. Not boring, just mundane.

I like a mundane marriage. Mundane is safe and doesn't require me to socialize much. I always feel awkward socializing. Dan chides me about it, but he doesn't understand the way it feels to be called 'long legs and fried eggs' in middle school. To be the tallest girl by a wide margin throughout school. It makes for a less than positive body image. Dan loves my body, but in my heart of hearts I am still that tall gangly girl ridiculed in school. Despite all that he loves me.

You don't need to hear about the day-to-day details of our marriage. Suffice to say we had a few arguments, but they always ended with fabulous makeup sex. We just went on loving each other and working hard. We worked so hard that we didn't get around to taking a vacation until we both turned thirty. We decided a tropical beach was the perfect solution to a cold January and we headed to Jamaica.

He had traveled outside the country on business several times. I had never been on an airplane. My first takeoff in an airplane was with my eyes tightly closed and a death-grip on Dan's arm. The landing probably would have been the same if he hadn't distracted me with the view out the window. I was so very excited, but also tired from a long day's travel. While we waited for our hotel bus several locals tried to sell us weed right out in the open! I used to smoke a little weed in high school and college, but I could really take it or leave it. Dan suggested that if we wanted weed, it would probably be a bad idea to buy it standing in front of the airport. I didn't much care, but I suspected he was interested in getting some while we were there. It was vacation after all.

An hour in a hotel bus over unimproved roads, watching the cows tied to billboards inches from the road, put the kibosh on my excitement. By the time we got to the resort I was exhausted. The resort we had chosen was all inclusive and adults only. We didn't want to worry about carrying money around and we didn't want the pitter patter of little feet interrupting a long romantic kiss. We figured that this kind of resort would let us have fun, feed us well, get us drunk, and not mind if we made a little noise in bed.

We spent the first half hour of our stay with wonderfully kind staff explaining the many amenities the resort offered. It was a bit overwhelming but eventually we got to our room. I insisted that we immediately change into our swimsuits and jump into the ocean. Dan managed to catch his board shorts on some coral and ruined them. A short time later we found the bar and had ourselves a nice beverage. Then we had another. After the third we decided a nap was in our immediate future.

We woke two hours later and got into the shower together. The resort had put some thought into the shower. First, it was large enough to be its own room and second, it had an alcove that served as a handy replacement for the bed when drying off would take too long. The shower wand and various shower heads ensured that water could be aimed in the most delicious places. We got pretty stirred up and tested the alcove. It worked fabulously. It was amazing with the warm water raining down on us and him penetrating me so deep. I will always remember that first lovemaking session at the resort.

We were staying in a private bungalow with an ocean view. We had our own small private pool in the back, just outside the sliding doors. It was awesome playing with Dan in that pool. We could get frisky without anyone noticing or interrupting. During our stay we took advantage of that pool. Even though we had it I wanted to spend most of my time on the beach near the ocean. I could find a swimming pool at home, the ocean not so much.

A wonderful dinner later we went to the ocean front bar. Island entertainment was offered on the beach, and we drank too much and watched the dancers. Dan got dragged into doing the limbo. They tried very hard to get me to do it. Between my height and my antisocial tendencies that wasn't ever going to happen. It was pretty funny watching Dan try to get low. He did his best but couldn't compete with the locals.

We made our drunken and laughing way back to our bungalow and were asleep within minutes. The following morning is when things started getting interesting. We had breakfast in our bungalow then headed to the hotel store to find Dan some swim trunks. Regretfully, they only had the speedo style. I cursed internally at the exposure my husband's big dick was going to get while wearing them, but I figured 'what the hell, we are on vacation' and let it go.

Shortly after that we headed to the beach. We had just spread our towels on the crowded beach when another couple approached. They asked politely if they could settle next to us and we, of course, said that it was fine. I figured we would just ignore them, but I hadn't factored in my socially oriented husband. He immediately struck up a conversation with the man. His name was Brian and his wife's name was Erica. The Browns seemed like nice people. They sure were attractive. He stood two inches taller than me and was built like a runner. I found him immensely attractive as the polar opposite of my husband.

My husband may not be tall, but he is built like a bulldog. Huge shoulders and big muscles define my husband. He could have picked Brian up and broke him in half. Brian on the other hand, was all lean muscle and I must admit, I enjoyed having a man around that was taller than me. It pushed a few of my buttons. Not that I would ever tell anyone. Erica was a petite blond beauty. Her perfect little body pissed me off a little bit. I could tell that Dan was quite taken with her from the moment he met her. The way she looked at his swim trunks didn't sit right with me either. This made me not a little jealous. Sorry, I don't claim to be consistent in my feelings.

I know it is a lot hypocritical for me to like the guy and dislike the girl just because my husband finds her attractive. It was what it was at the time. It didn't take me long to get over it. Erica was just too nice. Plus, she had the same fun-loving personality that my husband had. Which was another thing that pissed me off a little bit. She was an outgoing, never met a stranger, kind of girl. She was nothing like me and I felt just a little threatened. Nevertheless, I got over it after hanging out with them for an hour.

Color me shocked when two young men, college age and obviously twins, approached Erica. They walked up bold as brass and knelt next to her. She was quick to introduce them, "These two are Brian's brothers Jacob and Jeremy." They reminded me a lot of her husband. They were tall with Lean physiques, washboard abs, handsome faces, blonde hair, and blue eyes. They were eye candy of the highest order. All the sudden I didn't mind so much that we had company on the beach.

Looking at the big picture of our vacation we ended up with just the right mix of alone time for Dan and I along with a lot of fun with the Browns. A level of fun I hadn't planned for or would have ever thought I would ever have. Certainly not the mundane kind of fun I was used to. To be clear, I am not a social person. I was perfectly happy with just Dan and no one else, but sometimes circumstances put a person in a place they hadn't planned on, at all!

We spent the morning on the beach and in the ocean. While we were working on our tan, Erica and I shared details about our lives. For her part she shared that her husband's twin younger brothers lived with them while attending the local college. They didn't want to leave the two alone while they left the country, so they decided to take them along on vacation. I couldn't help but note that it would be slim pickings on the girl front considering that there were absolutely no single women in evidence.

I was shocked and must have turned beet red when she told me that both had been propositioned already by married women! Not only that, but the women's husbands were standing there when they did it! Apparently, some couples liked the idea of the wife sleeping with a stranger. Like I say, the idea shocked me. It stuck in my head, and after a while, little fantasies started developing in my mind. I fought them off, but they kept reappearing in my head at the most inopportune times. I could see why those married women found the twins attractive and the idea of having sex with them brought an embarrassing flush to my face.

Dan picked up on it right away. He leaned over and whispered to me, "Pretty hot, aren't they? And Brian isn't bad either." I lightly slapped his arm and told him to stop, but the seed had been planted. I couldn't stop thinking about them.

After a few hours in the sun, it was time to find some shade and have a beverage or three. The Browns had the same idea, so we all exited the beach and headed to the swim-up bar in the main pool. A few drinks in we were all laughing and having a blast. The bartender was quite the character. He had us trying all these crazy fruity drinks. We decided to leave and get cleaned up when a woman sitting near us puked into the pool.

I lose all my middle of the road inhibitions when I drink. It's like I am so pent up normally that a little alcohol makes the dam burst and I get a bit crazy. I also get very horny. The combination can be a lot of fun for Dan, but he does have to keep an eye on me. I can get myself into trouble pretty quickly if left to my own devices. With that in mind it shouldn't be a surprise that I wanted to rape my husband when we got to our room.

I will admit thoughts of the Brian and the twins entered my head as I attempted to seduce my husband. I couldn't help it and I was looking forward to the most wonderful orgasm. He was chuckling and shaking his head. He knew where my head was going. The funny thing is that he didn't seem to be upset or jealous. I told him I was sorry, but I just couldn't help myself. He patted my ass and kissed me, "I don't mind at all. If it makes you feel good, why not? We are on vacation. No one at home knows what we are doing, and they certainly won't know what you are fantasizing about."

Those words took a huge weight off me, and I felt a tingle rush through my body. At the time I didn't know why. Now I do. It was anticipation. My filthy thoughts took wing, and I didn't try to suppress them after that. Especially when he held me close and kissed me. I will always remember what he whispered, "I know you love only me and when vacation is over you will be home in our bed. So, have some fun. Let yourself go. I will let you know if I have concerns." That statement sent a delicious thrill through me, one I would never normally allow or acknowledge.

Dan desperately needed a nap, but I wasn't the least bit drowsy. I wasn't going to get laid so I decided to head back down to the beach while he snoozed. I settled back on the same spot we had previously. Brian and Erica weren't in evidence as I spread tanning lotion on the front of my body. I laid back onto the towel and just soaked up rays for a while.

I had gotten as much sun as I wanted on my front and really wished that Dan was with me to rub lotion on my back. I was just about to give it up and head back to the room when I heard the voices of the twins approaching. They paused at my towel, and I could tell that both were checking me out. It was a strange feeling having these much younger men ogle me. Normally I would have put a stop to it, but this wasn't normal. This was vacation and I was in fact turned on by the attention.

Jacob noticed the bottle of lotion in my hand, "Would you like us to spread lotion on your back?" I hesitated for a moment then thought 'What the hell. I'm on vacation'. I handed him the bottle and laid down on my stomach. A stomach that was fluttering in anticipation of their strong hands.

I wasn't kept waiting long. Two sets of hands were soon massaging the lotion into my back. They weren't just smearing it on, they were taking advantage of the opportunity to touch my skin. It felt very nice and suddenly I felt guilty. What the hell was I doing letting a couple of college boys feel me up? Then I thought about what Dan had said. I wasn't doing anything but building up fantasies in my head. I needed the lotion to protect my skin and these kind young men had offered to help me. And boy were they helping!

They dragged it out as long as they possibly could before moving to my legs. I had already done my legs, but they seemed to be doing a good job, so I let them do them again. Plus, by this point I was in that meditative glowing state you get into when you are receiving a good massage. Jeremy was running his hands up one leg, almost obscenely close to my crotch while his brother did the other. They had developed a very pleasant rhythm when Jeremy leaned over and quietly told me, "You have an amazing body, Tracy. So statuesque. You look like a runway model should look."

I was skeptical of his comment, but it gave me a thrill anyway. The way they were rubbing my legs, sliding their hands slowly up and just barely missing my bikini covered pussy, was making me wet. I managed not to make any moaning noises, but it was a near thing. Finally, they couldn't argue that I was more than fully covered, and they had to finish. I had been thoroughly covered for some time and all of us knew it. They had been basically feeling me up and I had not only let them, but I had also loved every second of it. I hoped Dan was fully recovered because before long I was going to wake him up and molest him.

The twins sat on the sand and talked to me for the hour I lay tanning. I found them the be mature beyond their age and quite funny. Another quirk of mine is that I find funny to be very sexy. My mind was overflowing with fantasy material by this point. I decided to take a dip in the ocean to cool off although I didn't think my crotch was cooling off any time soon. The twins followed me in, and we bobbed in the ocean talking. The waves were moving up and down a good bit and I ended up bumping into one or the other frequently.

The bumping wasn't anything that anyone planned but it sure increased my horniness. Apparently, it increased theirs as well. Several times I felt their hardness brush against my hip or my ass. It was so thrilling. There was no denying their attraction to me. Their erections told me that. They had already been propositioned more than once by women at the resort, yet they chose to spend time with me. It made me feel attractive and sexy.

We left the ocean and went back to where my towel waited. I was torn. On one hand I was enjoying the attention of the twins. On the other hand, I needed to get back to the bungalow and jump on my husband's bone. I packed up my stuff and they walked me to our bungalow. I think they wanted me to invite them in, but that wasn't going to happen. Although the thought of it really got my nipples hard.

Dan was gone when I walked into the room. I shrugged and took a shower. I dressed and went exploring, slash husband searching. I finally found him with Brian and Erica at one of the bars. When I walked up Erica was rubbing my husband's leg while she squeezed his bicep. Her husband watched smiling. A jolt of jealousy shot through me. I immediately thought about the twins on the beach and quashed it. I had no business being jealous of my husband getting a tamer version of the attention I had already experienced. I walked up to them with a smile, "There you are! I have been walking around trying to find you."

I stood at the other side of my husband and gave him a kiss on the cheek. I just smiled as Erica continued to feel my husband's muscles. I looked into Erica's eyes, "If you think they feel good like that you should feel them wrapped around you."

Erica held my gaze, "Would you mind?"

Something in me let loose. A great weight lifted and suddenly I didn't mind. As a matter of fact, the idea intrigued me, "Not at all. Dan, go ahead and give her one of your sexy hugs."

Dan stood and moved against her body. He slipped his arms under hers and around her back. He squeezed her to him and picked her up. Her feet left the floor and her body rested against his. Her pelvis resting against the obvious bulge in his shorts. His bulging arms held her effortlessly. His mouth was next to her ear and his deep voice rumbled into it, "Do you like my hug?"

Her reply was nearly a moan, "Very much."

I laughed as did her husband. We both knew the truth. His wife had the hots for my husband and from the looks of things the feeling was mutual. The funny thing was I didn't have a problem with it. I want my husband to be happy. If a dalliance with another woman on vacation made him happy, I wouldn't get in the way. I would kick back on the beach or something while they screwed each other.

IJS0904
IJS0904
1,688 Followers