All Comments on 'High Heels and Stockings Tryout Ch. 02'

by neon_noodle

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
You done it! It is just faaantastic! Keep writing!

As we dreamed on, you have taken the first step: you have joined a very adult couple, where the wife consents to her hubby CD passion, and even encourages it! Incredible wives like that are one in a million, as we have found out. Then the scene where the hot threesome have sex is very well written, full of details that makes us wet all over. You created a moment that we have dreamed sooo many times. Thank you and plizzzz keep on writing, the wife's angle is stil waiting there: how her lover found out about your CD and maybe a threesome with wife and lover, wow. Congrats!

Rexman9Rexman9over 16 years ago
Amazing

Great story and angle. Love the wife encouraging her CD sluts. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Take it further

Love the story so far, now take it further and include Jenny's wife and friend...then bring them all together.

jeeter4ujeeter4uover 16 years ago
Enthusiasm +

Good job noodle! You took care of the sizing problem in just a few words. I find when I write what's on my mind I have to take it real slow because what goes through my head as a complete scenario takes forever to put down on paper. If I don't go slow I overlook a lot of detail. I enjoy seeing your exuberance but still want more as I find you are just too fast for me on many occasions. But your joy and guiltless nature come through loud and clear. "Keep it up"!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
awesome!

oooooo. what a great story! I hope you write more...I know a man with this same fantasy...I'll be sure to share this with him. There aren't anywhere near enough good stories about Tgurls. Your writing is good and the story line first rate. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
WOW!

Would love to read more!

bisexualsmokerbisexualsmokeralmost 16 years ago
Hot!

Fucking hot.You won't find a better threeway

cd related story

than this!Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Hot Hot Hot

Mmmmmmm such a nice story would love to hear more of this theme

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Perfect

Absolutely perfect!

One of the best stories i've read on the subject,

amazingly laid out too!

Write more please!

leathertanyaleathertanyaover 15 years ago
Horny

Very horny story but it jumped from dressing up to being in the company of another couple. Maybe you should have explored with your wife first.

slutty_jannelleslutty_jannelleabout 14 years ago
Pt 2 even better than Pt 1

Excellent story, girl! You even detailed the extra fine orgasms from standing in heels when you cum... You go, girl! :)

hugs,

humbly,

slutty_jannelle

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
that's my fantasy too

Your story is exactly my fantasy -- getting dressed up with another couple, sucking a big CD cock, and fucking with the CD & his wife. Can't wait for the next chapter.

BretonBretonalmost 13 years ago
Perfect

I never had a CD share me with his wife. This was so hot I need to find a couple like that

Great detail but it moved fast enough to keep me hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
this is my ideal fantasy

this is what I carve. I so wish I had the opportunity to live this one out. dressing up in frilly things and then sucking my first penis would be so marvelous. does anyone else share this fantasy?

Mag58Mag58over 8 years ago
Hot and sexy story

I've always wanted to write a similar story - now I don't need to ;) sexy story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
you and I are both gay

You may not want to admit it but when you're on your knees sucking cock and then wanting to get fucked by the big cock that's in your mouth -- then admit it, you are "gay". Don't feel bad, feel great about yourself because you can finally freely admit who you are. I too went through the same thing and it took me a while to finally admit it but now I know I'm gay -- AND I LOVE IT !!!! Can't wait to read the next chapter when hopefully you get fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Again !!!

I simply had to cum back to this totally hot thread. Janet and Jenny are two very sexy "gurls" !!! I have to go change into a dry pair of my tight VS thongs....Mmmm !!! Thanks for helping me make some sweet "cummies" in my pretty tight thong.

SissyCrissy.................xoxoxo

Lovetobebi99Lovetobebi99almost 8 years ago
Wow! So jealous too...

This is just the hottest story, and what I wouldn't give to be either of those girls - the ultimate fantasy xxx

lingerie65lingerie65over 6 years ago
A beautiful night for our fantasies conception

Beautifully & emotionally breathtaking sexual dreaming became a reality, I imagined being there dressed beautifully also in my most feminine & sexually alluring attire. As I come through the door seeing them I unbuttoned my blouse and let fall to the ground, I then undid my skirt bu unbuttoning then sliding down the zipper & to the floor it also fell. Now I'm only left in my black bra, panties & garter belt matching set accompanied by sheer nylon stockings and black 6 inch pumps (all bebe) to complete my vision of femininity.

I walked up to Sam and gave her a tender kiss and looked over to Jannet & Jenny were so exhausted bu their recent lovemaking, so I laid began with Sam by slipping off her panties. Then I kissed her wet pussie & began sucking her off ever so gently until she moaned her pleasure and whimpered until she finally came in my mouth. Then jannet came behind me, then started to tenderly maneuver me onto my back, I'm lying down looking up at her she reaches down and lifts up my legs. She slipped my panties off & lowered her mouth until she had my soft dick in her mouth, sucking with a lovely passion. After doing me a minute I got a raging hard on, lasting for maybe a half hour. I finally came in her mouth, satisfying her temporarily. She then lifted and spread my thighs, looking down at me she said ; would you like me to fuck you ?? Once I said oh please she took her dick and introduced it to me by fucking my boi pussy within inches of its life. How satisfying, she slipped out her shaft & put it between my lips, so I started sucking her off with a passion until she finally filled my mouth with nothing but warm cummmm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sitting at home

Wife goes out about three times a year dressed up in fuck me club wear! When she gets home she gets on top with her nylons still on ! Sets on my face telling me how she loves her cunt being full just for me!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous