High Heels, Christine, and…Cocks? Pt. 04

Story Info
Steven gives in to his dad’s girlfriend and takes all of her.
2.2k words
4.72
9.7k
10
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rbrsara
Rbrsara
74 Followers

I panicked as Christine and my dad made their way up the stairs. I was in their bedrooom, kneeling over a rubber dildo, having just fucked myself silly with it, with my dick in my hand and fresh cum all over a pair of Christine's pink rubber boots.

Acting false I gathered up the boots and dildo, I dashed clumsily into their bathroom. I was still wearing my new high heels and Christine's lace top stockings. Slamming the door quickly behind me, I locked it and turned on the shower.

My dad's voice came through the door. "Steven? Are you showering in the master bathroom?"

"Oh yeah," I answered. "Just wanted a little more room."

"Uh, okay," he said hesitantly.

The sweat was rolling down my face into my eyes. I grabbed a towel to wipe it away, which gave me an idea. I took off my heels and Christine's stockings, then wrapped them up with her boots and the rubber cock in the towel and shoved the bundle onto the bottom shelf of their linen closet. I put a fresh towel on top to help hide my "evening's activities".

I thought, "Oh shit. What have I done? Why did I get so carried away? Why did I purposely get myself captured on the home security system?" I went ahead and moved to the shower to help reinforce my cover story, weak as it was.

Just as I was stepping in, I heard dad and Christine's conversation.

Dad said, "I think I'll head downstairs and watch the end of the game, Wanna join me?"

"No thanks, I want to check something on my computer here in the bedroom. You go on ahead," she responded.

I knew what that meant. She wanted to see what was on the security video recording of their bedroom. Christine was about to see my whole humiliating display.

After a very quick, very cold shower, I toweled off. I could hear Christine quietly commenting to herself about what she was watching, "Oh, don't you look good in heels? And you got ahold of some of my stockings too. What a naughty boy."

I knew I would have to come out of the bathroom sometime, so I wrapped the towel around my waist and feinting bravery, I opened the door.

"Hello Christine, " I said quietly.

Still glued to the screen, "Now, look at you - you went right for my pink rubber boots. I knew you couldn't resist. And you found my little gift...well, not little."

I pleaded, "Please don't tell my dad. Can't we just keep this between us?"

She turned quickly and looked straight in the eye, "Steven, I may be an oversexed, large cocked woman, but I'm not into insect. Nor do I want my new boy toy worrying about anything other than pleasing me. And what I'm seeing pleases me very much." Christine assured me. "Now run along to bed, we'll clean up your little mess tomorrow."

Relieved by what she had just said, I sheepishly went to my bedroom and lay down, trying to take in everything that happened that day.

I must have quickly passed out because the next thing I knew morning light was streaming in my bedroom window. I looked down, still sleepy, and saw Christine's pink rubber high heel boots draped across my crotch. She left another note, "Encore."

That woke me up! I looked around, not wanting my dad to see me and went to hide the boots under my bed. I found the black heels Christine had left for me - in my size along with another mystery box. I thought I'd better see if dad was around before opening another of her surprises.

Walking into the kitchen, I nervously asked, "Is my dad here?"

"Well, good morning to you, too." Christine smiled, her back to me. "No worries, your dad is gone for the day. Didn't you open your morning present?"

"Oh, sorry...uh, good morning. I just didn't want dad knowing anything about...this."

Christine turned around to face me and I saw she was wearing long, elbow length black latex gloves and she was holding her hard cock with one hand and holding her robe open with the other, so I could have a good look.

"I got a pair for you, too. How about being a good boy and running upstairs and slipping them on."

I just stood there, staring. Not only was she wearing latex gloves, she also had on another pair of rubber high heel boots - this time in shiny black to match her gloves!

"Don't keep me waiting! Do it now!" she commanded.

Startled, I simply did as I was told and scurried up the stairs. I myself reached under my bed for the box, opened it, and pulled out a par of black latex gloves. As I was struggling to put the gloves on, wondering what would happen next, Christine slinked through the door.

"They're a bit of an effort, but definitely worth it." she explained, now wearing just the boots and gloves, her robe trailed on the floor behind her.

I stopped laboring with the gloves and stared at this voluptuous woman standing in my doorway sliding a latex glove up and down her magnificent cock. She sauntered to me, the soft sound of her rubber boots whispering.

"Here, let Christine help you," she bent down and kissed me deeply.

Every cell in my being was stirred up. My God, how did she so quickly and completely take over my mind and body? What was going on here?

"I don't think this is helping," I said as the kiss ended. "Christine, what are you doing, other than fulfilling every fantasy I've ever had - and a few I've only dreamed of?"

She knelt in front of me, "Look Steven, I love your father and he obviously knows I'm a special woman, but he is simply not adventurous. Hell, he's only visited my hindquarters once since we met. And he had such a shame attack that I've had to settle for handjobs ever since"

I felt my gut wrench, "Woah, too much information! Can we not talk about my dad?"

"This offer only comes once. I want someone I can play with to my hearts content - on the side. Your dad is not involved, period. You want in, or not?"

I hadn't expected such a straightforward reply. I couldn't tell which head I was "thinking" with, but I simply said, "I want in."

Christine easily slipped the gloves on me and said, "Okay, now let's see you enjoy a completely new and addicting sensation. On your knees."

I obeyed and she turned her ass to my face, put her legs together and smiled, "Now fuck between my rubber boots like you were trying to last night. Only this time I'm wearing them and you'll be licking my ass."

She locked my hard cock between their black rubber boots as I began to lap at her pink asshole. I started humping in earnest between her calves and reached around to tug on her shaft.

"That's it, eat my ass and jerk me with your latex gloves," she panted.

I did as I was told. Pre-cum dribbled from my cock as I melted into the sensation of sliding against her legs. The smell of her ass started my head spinning and the saltiness of her sweat filled my mouth.

"Go ahead, baby. Cover my boots with your cum. Make a mess all over."

I felt my climax quickly coming...uh, cumming.

She tightened her legs together. "I can't hold back," I thought, just as I exploded all down her shiny, soft rubber. I exhaled a guttural grunt as I came, "Oh, God..."

"God, Buddha, Allah, nor the devil can't help you now. You're mine to toy with all day," she said somewhat sadistically as I gushed "a mess all over", as instructed.

Then she spun around and I was again faced with her huge cock right in my face.

"Look at the mess you made on my pretty boots! I think you should lick them clean," Christine breathed.

What? Lick my own cum?

"Oh, don't look so confused. You've never watched a strong dominant woman insist her footwear be cleaned on a porn site? Now, do it!"

I felt so drained from the cum bath I'd just lavished on her boots. I completely gave in to the moment, bent over and tasted the saltiness of my spunk as I licked the soft rubber. The smell was intoxicating and I felt myself getting aroused again already.

"That's it. Clean off every last drop and make them shine. You find the aroma irresistible, don't you?"

When I had completed my task, she pulled me back up to my knees. Her cock was waiting for me again and she said simply, "Open wide."

I found myself loving the feel of her big cock in my mouth. I wanted to please her. The thought of it filled me. I fought the gag reflex and took her whole length down the back of my throat.

"Put your latex fingers up my ass while you suck me," she said, hungrily.

I let my hands wander up her legs and circled her asshole with a finger, all the while loving the feel of her. I pushed one finger into her and she gasped. Christine grabbed my hand away from her ass and brought it to her mouth. She sucked on my fingers, the spit on my middle finger. "Try it now," she said.

I returned to insert my wet latex clad finger into her. It slid right in and she moaned with pleasure.

She took me by the back of the head and began thrusting in and out. My face was being fucked in earnest now. "Yes, young man, gobble me up. Make me cum and swallow every last drop," she was breathing heavily as she slammed even deeper.

It took all I could muster to not to throw up as she erupted, bathing my tonsils in shot after shot of her savory load.

"Fuck! Take it! Gulp my hot cum!! Aagghh!" she screamed, finally letting one last spasm run up and down her body.

Her dick softened but still she held herself in my warm mouth, purring.

Finally she stepped back and looked deeply in my eyes, "That was very good. Now put on your new heels and come into my bedroom, I have another gift for you."

Remembering they were under my bed, I put them on and stood a little more steadily that I had yesterday. Christine took hold of my dick with a latex hand and pulled me into her room.

"This is a little something for both of us," she said handing me yet another small box.

I found more black latex inside and couldn't quite make out what it was. When I held it up I discovered what looked like a pair of latex boxers with a penis sheath coming out of the front and another sheath pointing in at the rear. I instantly got hard as a rock.

"Ah, so you like," she smiled. "Let's get you into them while you're nice and hard."

They slipped on much easier than the gloves had and my dick slid into the sheath, filling it fully.

"Well now, isn't that nice?" Christine slid her latex gloved hand to my ass while she began stroking my, now latex encased, dick. I noticed something slippery on her fingers as she rimmed then invaded my butt hole. I hadn't seen that she had lubed her fingers.

"Let's see how the other rubber sheath feels up your ass with...my cock filling it. Bend over and steady yourself on my bed. I've been looking forward to this," she demanded.

Truth be told, I couldn't wait. I'd been thinking about how good she felt buried in my ass, just yesterday. That is, after the initial paid subsided.

That pain returned when she began to shove her stiff prick into the rubber sheath and up my semi-virgin asshole. The sheath lessoned the harsh onrushing sting of something that big filling me.

What was that you were saying into the camera yesterday? "Oh, yes, Christine. Fuck my ass. Fuck me hard, all the way in?"

She grabbed my waist and slammed into me, "No problem. Say it again while I'm fucking you."

I gave in, completely to this moment of sexual ecstasy. I said it like I'd been holding it back forever, "Yes! Fuck my ass, Christine. Fuck me hard, all the way in!!"

For the next 20 minutes? 20 hours? 20 days? - not sure, she did just that. Christine drilled my ass till I was numb and I loved every minute of it. I took hold of my cock and jerked myself silly.

"Come on, my boy toy, show me again just how much you like it. I'm about to fill your ass," she grunted, doing just that. She stiffened and loosed wave after wave of cum into the rubber sheath firmly lodged up my backside. I, too let loose into the sheath holding my throbbing dick, filling it.

We finally collapsed on the bed, breathless. Christine lay facing me and kissed me passionately.

"We're going to have a good time together," her eyes glinting.

Rbrsara
Rbrsara
74 Followers