High Heels Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He first came up to me to hand over his money and just stood there. I had to point him toward Jackie. My podium was just right of stage center. Jackie was about five feet to my left, directly stage center. Marguerite was standing prettily to my right, a great distraction. I had her announce the winning table and start the applause going, which gave her something to do and also started those pendants dizzily swaying.

Our young friend walked up so nervously to Jackie and they began talking too quietly to hear. He seemed to be apologizing then I heard Jackie say "Hey -- that's what you're here for."

He began fumbling with her buttons, still apologizing, trying so hard not to even accidentally brush against her breasts. He was so slow to get down to her belly that some in the audience started shouting "view!"

I had to step over and tell him that everyone was anxious to see what he was unveiling so could he please do it from behind.

Now he was really fumbling and blushing. Reaching around this woman's body was simply too much for him. Jackie stepped up and unbuttoned the last two buttons herself, simultaneously untucking her blouse from her skirt.

Again I had to go over and tell him to simply pull off her blouse. I wondered who in hell chose him to represent their table. Were they trying to give this young man some much needed experience in undressing women?

Her blouse off at last, Jackie took in a deep breath and then held out her chest proudly.

She was probably 40D, which for her was perfectly proportioned. She had on the Rose-Pink brassiere from our Intimate Woman collection. This collection may not have been as daring and baring as what our younger models wore, but it was still low-cut and very form-fitting.

It was so form-fitting that I guessed from personal experience in lingerie design and fittings of various topless models that she had an extra large set of the nipple/aureole combination. And I guessed that they more reddish than pink. Now I had to take a deep breath. I was never a tit man, but women with larger and redder nipple areas gave off a look that said that those tits needed to be touched and squeezed; suckled and bit.

Now on to her skirt with bidding starting at $750. That didn't go as far or as fast. Now people were starting to think: there were only three items to go, and the last two were the most interesting.

The skirt winner paid $1,050. He was a very distinguished looking older gentleman with gray, almost white hair. He stopped and greeted my barely dressed hostess, looking her up and down and smiling. He also stopped to greet me but thankfully only made eye contact.

When he approached Jackie, I saw that she was quite disconcerted, her mouth open in an 'O.'. He greeted her warmly and I saw that these two obviously knew each other; they knew each other very well, and that had Jackie in a new state of discomfort and embarrassment.

I could her say "Joseph!" and then he said something like "at least you know I'll give you your skirt back" and then "it's all for a good cause!"

Then he bent down and, being a woman's clothing salesman, began expertly unbelting and unbuttoning her skirt.

I pictured him as her mentor, and I saw them traveling together. When they retired to their separate rooms, did Joseph ever fantasize about taking Jackie's clothes off in private? Well now he was doing it in public. Whatever mental image he held of Jackie in her underwear would soon be replaced by a pleasant reality.

I was certain that Jackie now saw her mentor in a new light, as he had just paid over $1,000 for the privilege of taking her clothes off.

As the pretty skirt started it's inevitable fall, Joseph reached out to keep it off the ground, his hands not just brushing her legs but gripping them.

Jackie reached down and was suddenly helping Joseph get things done as quickly as possible. She was undressing herself on stage just to get Joseph away from her.

She lifted up each high-heeled foot and handed her skirt to Joseph. She seemed to be glaring at him but he didn't notice. He was too preoccupied with checking out the newly bared Jackie, standing there indignantly in front of him in her bra and panty set.

I was mentally trying to push Joseph out of the way and off my stage. As soon as he stepped away from Jackie, he had to run up and pump my hand. He was distracting me from staring at Jackie.

At last he moved on to Marguerite again. I took a deep breath and I took in Jackie. Have I said I was a leg man? Her legs, now that I could see all of them, were among the strongest looking, most perfectly proportioned legs I had ever seen. I was placing her legs in my own leg museum alongside Betty Grable's pinups, Marilyn's upskirt blast, and Raquel Welch's cavegirl poster.

I let out my breath in a heavy sigh and finally inspected her panties. They matched her Rose-Pink bra, and were also low cut and very form fitting. From my experience with our panty designers -- I spent a delightful few hours with some very patient nude models -- and the tightness of the silk on her mound, I thought I detected a lot of softness on the top half of her vulva -- undoubtedly a mass of pubic hair. Just below the halfway point was a very noticeable bulge. It was in just the right position to be her lower lips, pouting and swelling up and distractedly bulging out.

I had to look away for a moment. This incredible, statuesque beauty was going to look so sexual and so fuckable when naked I wondered how I was going to stand it.

Some who saw me on stage that night commented that I was "bouncing around." Was I nervous? Hardly. My penis was naturally rising throughout the night, and naturally it found the most comfortable position in my boxers.

I didn't need comfort. I was in the spotlight, in a light tan suit, and too much comfort would have been instantly visible. My bouncing around was simply trying to shift a certain item into a much less comfortable position.

At last poor Jackie's brassiere was going to be auctioned off and whisked away. I started the bidding at $2,000 and it was as frenzied as expected. There was a slowdown as the price closed on $3,000 and the winning bid was $2,900.

I was startled yet again as the winner was a stunningly pretty Japanese lady that I knew as Sue Lin. I'm sure she had anglicized her name for us silly Americans. She was born in Japan and came to America while very young, but she was fluent in both Japanese and English. I think she actually spoke English better than I did.

She became our translator for our attempt to break in to the Japanese market, and she was wearing one of our test designs for that market. It was a dress based on the karate robe -- white and blue and belted. But of course our version had to go daring. The top was cut in a deep 'V' practically down to the navel that meant wearing a traditional bra was out. The bottom had an inverted 'V' that exposed the legs almost up to panty level. The overall effect was that of a robe that wasn't on tight enough; that was falling dangerously open.

Sue came up the stairs grinning at me. I had never seen her looking this good and I was speechless. She was about 5' 4" in heels with a dancer's body and legs. This was a woman that any man who claimed he liked Asian ladies would have picked out of a one hundred woman lineup.

She came up to me with a dazzling smile and grasped both my hands in greeting. My tongue still tied, she moved on to the lady in her underwear. Well, one of the ladies in her underwear.

She had the same warm greeting for Jackie including a hug and a kiss on the cheek. That certainly got things going for me. Then through some unspoken mutual agreement she stepped behind Jackie and started unclasping her brassiere as they laughed and chatted.

What scene of innocence were they trying to convey? Two girls out for a day of lingerie shopping? And they help undress each other?

Oh great. Now my 'Mr. Happy' had yet another fantasy to get happy about. I'm sure my critics in the audience were saying: "look! He's bouncing around again!"

Once sweet Sue had Jackie's bra undone, she moved to the front to pull it down her arms and then completely off.

Sue stepped back and her face changed. Reality had set in. She had just stripped a woman half naked in front of a leering crowd. Her 'just us girl's' fantasy went out the window when she saw Jackie's breasts.

These were the breasts of a real, mature woman. Not the breasts of a fantasy girl or an airbrushed centerfold. These breasts had been suckled by babies. These breasts were kissed and sweetly caressed by her husband every time they made love.

They were about what I was expecting. The aureole were large but a nice shade of dark pink, not quite red. They made her button nipples look small in comparison. Unlike some women her age, her aureole weren't excessively wrinkled or puckered. There were just fine lines radiating out from nipples that gradually disappeared.

Sue Lin, who was always correcting my grammar and my vocabulary during our meetings, simply stared at Jackie's half-nude form and said "Oh wow." She wandered off and down the stairs, occasionally looking at the bra she was clutching in her hand, probably wondering what the hell to do with it.

As for Jackie herself, she kept making eye contact with me and then looking away. She knew that she had become nothing but a piece of ass for everyone's leering attention. Men she didn't know and would never see again were memorizing her body so that they could enjoy themselves with that memory at home.

I was having a strange, emotional reaction to her situation: I was actually embarrassed for her, and I could feel myself blushing.

I knew this all had something to do with my decision to commit to Tara, and stop the effing around that ended my first marriage.

This was great: I was maturing as a man and growing as a human being. Why did this transformation have to happen now? Live on stage with a half-naked lady in front of me?

I took a deep breath and proceeded with the final item on the agenda: the bidding for her panties. Bidding started at $2,500 and was frenzied at first. Once we crossed the $3,000 threshold, things slowed down. I saw a lot of people talking together at each table, pooling and counting their remaining cash.

At last a final bid of $3,350. It was from Jackie's table. I inwardly groaned. If I ever did this again, the winning bidders would have to be horny guys who swore that they did not know our model.

So, who was getting up? Jackie's husband!

Who thought this was a good idea? The woman's husband was going to be the one who would at last display her pretty pussy to the lusting crowd.

If the young man acted like he was being sent to see the principal, the husband acted like he was headed for the hangman. He trudged up the stairs, never looking at me, just staring at his topless wife.

He went to her and they had a quick hug. He looked like he was going to cry. "Oh Jack" I heard her say. Jack and Jill?

Way too much cuteness for what was going on... or for what was about to come off.

He knelt in front of her and looked up as if expecting a final reprieve. She simply nodded. He seemed to actually shudder, then he reached for her panties.

He was pulling them down so slowly it was excruciating. Then I heard her say "just get them off" and she looked away.

He took a deep breath and then yanked the silken garment down to her ankles. He helped her, holding up each foot as the panties cleared her spiky heels. Then he just stopped, holding her last article of clothing in his hands, staring at the intimacies he had just revealed.

The deed done, the audience was quiet for a while, then I heard "view! view!" I sent Marguerite over and instructed her to get this poor guy out of the way.

At last he got up and allowed Marguerite to lead him by the hand to stage right. It was my turn to totally take in this totally naked lady. I was responsible. I was the one who turned her innocent joke into a 'lets strip you naked for money' public humiliation.

Her pubic area was about as I expected. She had a mass of curly brown hair -- she was certainly not prepared for nude modeling! The hair danced around the top of her vulva. Her outer lips were still daintily closed, so all I saw through the hair was a folded slit over a slight bulge.

Most prominent were her inner lips. They were thick, puffy and bulging out. Her untanned skin down there had a light, golden glow, but her female folds and furrows were slightly darker. I couldn't see from my angle and distance but there was a definite line of those folds just below those lips that would lead to and swirl around her unseen vagina.

I had to look away. That was enough. Now there were things I had planned to do with Marguerite that I decided to go through with Jackie.

I walked to her as her eyes widened. She almost started to cover up then decided against it.

"I'm going to walk you up to the edge of center stage" I informed her. "I'll be holding up your hand like you're the champion, then you'll do a slow turn. After that, we both bow and this whole thing will be over."

She looked at me like 'will this ever really be over?'

I put my hand on the small of her back and led her to the front. Wow. Her body was actually hot and damp to the touch. She had been sweating throughout this ordeal.

Husband Jack was watching us closely so I took my hand away from her back. She unexpectedly leaned toward me and said "forget about that triple bonus. That was B. S. I'll be more than happy with double."

I leaned back to her. "No way: I'm a man of my word."

If her husband hadn't been watching I do believe she would have kissed me.

We reached the edge of the stage and I gripped her right hand. She gripped me right back, hard, and I liked that. I held her right arm up in the air as she got cheers and a standing ovation. There were some of the catering staff who were in fact standing on chairs in the back for a better view.

I started to pull a bit and she remembered to turn, slowly. She gave everyone there a 360 degree view of everything she had. She was, I could tell, clenching her legs and thighs together as much as possible, but no one could miss her pouty lower lips.

That being done I counted "one, two, three" and we bowed. I couldn't resist a close look at those amazing tits, pointing at the ground. Also, her nipples were finally getting nice and hard.

The show was over and I signaled husband Jack to come collect her. He already had his jacket off and had it over her in about two seconds. He was intent on buttoning the jacket up but she shooed him away, holding it tightly in front of her instead.

As they descended the stairs I saw that even a man's jacket was not quite enough to cover her beauty. I had lovely glimpses of each ass cheek in turn, winking at me as she took each step.

They seemed in quite a hurry as they barely stopped at their table to pick up her purse. They appeared to be heading for the exit, trying to dodge hands that tried to touch her like she was a living icon passing through their midst. Then they headed right instead of left, toward the restrooms.

We had those old fashioned ladies rooms with couches where you walked in. I sincerely hoped they were able to take care of their urgent business before some poor girl who wanted to pee interrupted them.

The day had been warm but the outside air had gotten cool. When it hit me I was shocked at how sweaty I had been. I had gotten as hot and bothered and embarrassed as dear Jackie.

Somehow I made it home alive although I must have broken several land speed records.

And Tara heard me come in. She was waiting for me naked and silhouetted in the light from the bathroom as she stood in my bedroom doorway. I ran to her and grabbed her and I picked her up and I threw her on my bed.

"Rough night?" she asked.

Then I experienced some strange combination of being overly aroused and overly exhausted. I spent twenty minutes or so, trying desperately to cum, maintaining my erection throughout.

I was very frustrated, Tara was not very frustrated. In fact, she was not very frustrated at least three times.

We actually fell asleep on top of each other in the middle of making love. When we woke up, there was quite a mess, so we must have consummated our passion in our dreams.

In less than a year, I could see that our little company had expanded too far too fast and was not going to make it. I left, and I took Tara (now wife #2), Marguerite, and several of my naked secretaries and clothed creative team with me.

Jackie came along for the ride. Her stripping experience had transformed her. She became the first and only saleswoman to volunteer to work in the nude during our next High Heels Day. She had a great time, so comfortable in her own body, laughing and chatting naked with the other naked girls. They absolutely loved her.

We opened a consulting company called 'High Heels, Inc.' We brought the High Heels concept of nudity as an incentive, a team-building exercise, or as just plain fun to companies around the world.

Marguerite and my other girls would go in first, getting everyone used to working next to a naked woman. Jackie would then give a talk to some of the holdouts about her "exhilarating and embarrassing" nude in public performance. And I was always available to see ladies in private who were still unsure about office nudity. I would have them strip right in front of me, and, once they were nude, ask them to pose for me with their legs wide open. It was all to get them past their fear of showing too much on High Heels Day. If they were still with me, I would put them through their paces: teaching them how to sit, stand and walk like a lady -- while they were totally naked.

Jack and Jackie became very close to us because of our shared nude experiences. They would often come over for dinner. Afterward, the two ladies just naturally started undressing; sometimes undressing each other. They began to routinely put on performances that were so exciting and stimulating that we always ended up in the bedroom.

I got to find out what Jackie's marvelous legs felt like as she wrapped herself tightly around me. At the same time, Tara would sweetly lead a shy and surprisingly inexperienced Jack into the other bedroom. She would teach him sexual techniques that brought him out of his shell, made him more confident and made Jackie eternally grateful.

There was never any jealousy among us: we were only making each other happy.

If you'd like to hear more of these stories, just let me know. My therapist tells me it's good to get these things out.

Did I tell you my therapist is a very beautiful woman who often has me acting out my recurrent sexual fantasies in a very realistic manner with her?

But that's another story...

12