My Naked Wife & Her Female Student

Story Info
Amateur photographer gets his wife & her student nude.
8.7k words
4.69
50.1k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luv2custrip
luv2custrip
466 Followers

I long had a deep fascination with classic photography of the female nude. This was an interest beyond the prurient; of course I adored women, and I loved making love to them. I simply believed that the female nude was a miracle of nature-- and that the ability to capture that miracle through photography was an almost mystical act.

I had one of the largest, personal collections of books on the classic female nude: a photographer friend once offered me a sizable sum for it. It was clearly another miracle that I met my future wife-- second so far-- at her book signing for "The Art of the Nude Model."

Her groundbreaking work delved into the personal lives of the models who posed for some of the world's most famous paintings. When I told her about my own collection, she thought (as she told me later), that I was "some kind of charming nutball"-- until I offered to open up my antiquarian bookshop for her at 11 pm.

My first photograph of her has that raven-haired beauty nude, in low light, seated on the floor of my shop, surrounded by piles of books on art history. She had confided in me that that was her fantasy: to be nude and lost in books on art and I said "why not?"

I took a chance and left her with her clothes on. I went upstairs to my small apartment and grabbed a camera. When I came downstairs, she told me she was ready before I saw her. The only lights were from the street. I only got a few shots in that light when she stood up stark naked and came to me and said something like "oh fuck" and that was that. We both can still, to this day, pick out the very spot on that worn old rug where we first made love.

She had a house out in the country, at the edge of what she called her enchanted wood. Once I moved my precious items (and only some of my books) out of my cramped city apartment into her space-- now our space-- she led me to her "faerie circle."

One had to carefully climb over a boulder, then there was a surprisingly short trail into a tranquil wooded area. The trail ended and emerged into a grassy spot surrounded by tall trees... I saw the faerie circle resemblance immediately.

We waited there on Midsummer's Eve for the faeries to appear. When they didn't, we at least did our best to sanctify the place with some warm lovemaking. We soon discovered it was best to-- in certain months-- prepare one's naked body with a coating of anti-bug lotion before venturing out without any clothes on.

I soon turned her walkout basement into my own amateur photography studio. After a few exotic and explicit nudes of her, that I swore to never share, I brought up my dream: I as an amateur would take the very first nude photos of amateur models of all ages. As a book dealer, I had contacts in the publishing world as well as my accomplished photographer friend to assist.

She was silent for so long that I was concerned that she disapproved. Then she told me of her own, latest dream project. As a professor of art history at a small private college, she was gathering stories from her female students about their own experiences posing nude-- possibly for a new book or at the very least for a magazine article. Many of them were taking her course because of their own fascination with the subject. Some of the braver young ladies were already posing nude for the college's art classes, in which they were actually paid a small stipend for their modeling time. Others had even more titillating nude tales to tell.

We looked at each other and we said "Kismet!" at about the same time. We would combine our two projects: Ashley would cautiously sound out her students and bring up the possibility of one or more of them posing nude for the first time for me.

To maintain some sense of propriety, the prospective models would only pose after the semester was safely over and their papers were all graded.

I hate to give the impression that we constantly celebrated important moments in our life by making love, but that's exactly what we did-- then and there, on the rug in my photography studio. I know it was the thought of me coaxing some shy young ladies out of their clothes and photographing them nude that got me started, but things ended well. Although we did our best to clean things up, I at least can still see a tiny and apparently permanent stain left behind from our very wet spot.

The months went by; we got married; we went through our first winter together; and I shoveled snow for the first time in fifteen years. Then one day she came home looking all breathless and flushed. It was mid-May, near the end of the semester.

"I got one!" she blurted out as she sat down in her kitchen chair.

I stopped stirring whatever it was that I was attempting to cook. I had a much-splattered copy of 'Cooking for the Clueless Male' on the countertop. "You what?" I asked.

"That didn't sound right," she admitted. She got up and found an open bottle of wine and poured herself a glass.

"Red?" I questioned: she was usually a white wine drinker.

"Oh yes," she replied. "It's definitely a red wine evening."

Finally fortified, she explained that she had found a female student who never posed nude before-- or for that matter, had never posed for anybody before. Ashley wanted to talk to me first before making the arrangements... which still didn't explain why she was so flustered.

"Talking to her about it, her posing in the nude, imagining her blushing even hotter as she shyly exposes her body for the first time, for you, for us..." she took more than a sip of wine. "I was probably as aroused then-- as aroused as you are now. And I don't remember ever feeling that way before."

I put the pot on simmer and sat down next to her, trying to think of what to say. "Do you 'like her like her'," I asked.

"What-- are we in high school now?" But then I could see her actually thinking about it. "Yeah," she sighed. "That blushing little brunette really turned me on!"

There wasn't much more to say after that. We finished dinner mostly in silence. Then she took my hand:

"I know we usually... respond to things like this by making love... but I think... maybe I need some... special alone time."

I sighed dramatically. "I understand. It's unfortunate at a time like this that I have been such a great and passionate lover that you threw out all of your sex toys."

"Not all of them," she said quite seriously, and then we laughed and kissed.

The next few weeks until Chloe-- yes, of course her name was cute too-- until Chloe showed up for her unveiling passed quickly or slowly: depending on your point of view. I was getting all the equipment I needed which was really only silky little robes I had to buy, and then scrounging together items around the house that could double as 'almost naked' costumes.

Ashley was in near continuous contact with Chloe. I would hear a text coming in, she would glance at it, and then get up and leave the room. If I didn't already know she had a girl crush, I would have been worried.

About four days before Chloe-day Ashley made an announcement: "I'm not just watching her: I'm posing naked with her."

I thought about that and it quickly came to me that the theme would be a mature woman teaching a younger acolyte the ways of love. I came up a title for the book: "A Woman Teaches." When one's mind is fixated on the female nude, that mind works fast within that narrow narrative.

At last it was the day. I had my studio prepared. My wife had painted a backdrop that was splashes of green and brown towards the bottom; white and blue towards the top-- an out of focus landscape. She had also perfectly matched the plush green and brown rug that stretched out below. The same rug with that persistent wet spot.

I had been digging out some old books on how to prepare for a nude model. Foremost was that, if you wanted to keep things professional, the girl should basically only see the inside of your studio. She should NOT feel comfortable wandering around your house, and under no circumstances is she staying over.

I waited in the studio as Ashley brought Chloe around back. Ashley had 'warned' me to mentally prepare for the image of a cute brunette hazel-eyed coed... and then multiply the cuteness factor by about 150%. She wasn't wrong.

Chloe was about 5' 4" or 5' 5" at most. She had a very slim figure but she had just the right amount of curves not to be called 'boyish.' She had long, dark brown hair that framed the sweetest, shyly smiling face. She blushed as she was introduced to me, then she paused to get control, then she was suddenly hugging me and thanking me for "this opportunity." And sweetly blushing again.

She was dressed in jeans and a t-shirt. We were going to try to get some outdoor shots after lunch and she had been informed that there was a bit of climbing; not something to attempt in the nude or in a silky robe.

We showed her around the studio and asked her to change into that robe. I also showed her what was actually a goofily long Doctor Who scarf I had worn to a long-ago costume party. I suggested she could wrap that around her at first until she got used to the ides of being completely undressed; it was her choice.

As soon as the brunette blusher retired to the ladies room to take off all of her clothes, my wife started her own strip. She was pointedly looking at me the whole time as t-shirt, jeans, bra and finally panties were whisked off and neatly placed on a folding chair. She then deliberately slipped on her own tight, short and silky little robe right in front of me, giving me a full frontal view until the very last moment.

What was that all about? First, Ashley was completely shaved, which was new for her. I was not used to that look-- outers, hood, bulging-out inners and the hint of a vaginal slit-- right out there in the open for all to see. Second and most important to me was that my wife wouldn't do something like that unless she was sending me a message. Message was received as: 'I usually do this before WE make love... WE are not making love.' I got it-- she was going to make love to someone else-- and I was there to record every intimate moment.

Chloe emerged from the rest room and right away there was a problem. Her shortie little robe was much too little and much too short. She was pulling and tugging on it in the front, desperately trying not to show too much too soon.

Ashley was glaring at me but I shrugged. I had done my best given the girl's height and measurements that I had been provided. What I didn't let on was that I deliberately ordered a size too small. One of my books stated: "don't let her robe become her refuge;" in other words, she was there to be naked.

Ashley stepped up and started untying her own robe and was about to offer it to Chloe when the poor girl put up her hands-- and inadvertently showed us all the lower third of her pussy-- and announced that she was ready to take her robe off anyway.

Ashley was determined to be a part of getting her little sweetheart undressed. She had her kneel on the rug, facing away from me. Ashley was kneeling in front of her. She untied Chloe's robe and gently peeled it off her body. "You are so sweet... so beautiful..." my adoring wife breathed.

I had a nice view of Chloe's tiny rear end. Her measurements were supposed to be 32 A/B - 20 - 30. My wife, by the way, was leaning forward and she somehow had forgotten to re-tie her robe. Her naked cleavage was impressive; her measurements were 40D - 26 - 38. She always considered herself "top-heavy."

Ashley leaned in to get that silly scarf and started wrapping it around Chloe's body. As she was leaning, both breasts came into view and her robe fell open and stayed that way.

As she expertly wrapped up little Chloe, there was a bit of whispering, touching and giggling. At last Chloe was sufficiently covered and I took some test shots just to get her comfortable.

(It was understood that our book would contain black and white photographs with full nudity, but not explicit. I explained that if there was a glimpse of the line of the vulva that was fine. However, no one looking at the final product would see any of the ladies in any kind of gynecological detail.)

Chloe was as photogenic as she was cute. Part of the scarf was wrapped around her tiny breasts, the rest was simply balled up over her pubes. So, as she was kneeling there and posing, I could see lines of bare skin on either side from her knees on up.

Her knees were still the knees of a teenager-- well, she was only eighteen! They had the slightest bit of baby fat around them. I pictured those legs in just about a year or two and knew that they would by then be sexier: leaner and more luscious.

Chloe at last decided she wanted to do some different poses and looked down at the scarf. "Well this is silly!" she exclaimed. She started peeling it away from her breasts and suddenly Ashley was there-- again!

"Let me help you with that, and let me help you up," my wife said. I had never seen such a look of delight on Ashley's face as when she simultaneously exposed this girl's soft breasts and somehow ended up putting her arms around her as Chloe stood up, finally nude, her silly scarf dropping to the rug at the same time that Ashley's robe fell completely off.

I was using a digital camera that didn't make any sound as I took pictures, so the first shot of these two naked lovelies together was right then. They were only sweetly hugging, talking and giggling, but at one point Ashley's big breasts were brushing Chloe's little breasts and I actually got a shot of nipples touching.

I then had them do some formal poses. Standing, I liked Chloe leaning back against my wife, her sweet breasts visible from the waist up as she leaned against Ashley's ample bosom. I had Chloe close her eyes and had my wife put her hands around her naked student's soft tummy. What a nice shot! I thought. Maybe the book cover.

Just before lunch break I had my two nude models lie down together. I wanted at least the appearance that they were starting to make love to each other. Of course Ashley took the lead and was kissing Chloe all over her naked body. Chloe responded in kind. I didn't know if she was really into the obvious attentions of my amorously naked wife or if this was just some awesome new sexual reality that she never really knew existed-- and it was beginning to take her over.

I had to call a break just before it looked like Ashley was about to go down on Chloe, right between her trembling student's open legs. Not only did I sense that the younger girl was getting overwhelmed, but I wanted to shoot any actual lovemaking scenes outdoors, in our faerie ring.

Ashley immediately put her robe on. She announced that I was to go upstairs and bring our assortment of luncheon items down to the back deck. She gave me a look, she gave the still naked Chloe a look, then she further announced that she was "setting up."

Chloe and I both watched Ashley through the sliders as she moved chairs around. My wife was seemingly oblivious to the fact that she was wearing nothing but a short, silky robe. We did have one set of neighbors close enough to see us if we ventured out into the yard: we were all safe from view as long as we stayed on the deck.

I cleared my throat and told our nude model (who was now openly staring back at me) that I was headed upstairs. I got to the second or third step when Chloe said that she'd "better put my panties on!" -- apparently she was speaking to me.

I stopped and looked at her, and I mean really looked. Her breasts were probably 32Bs today, nice and conical with extra long, suckable nipples. Even her pussy was cute; it looked as if she had two halves of a pink peach squished together down there; all newly shaved with a hint of labial stubble. She knew I was looking and she smiled and shrugged. I had been photographing her in the nude or partially nude for over an hour and a half; only now was I studying her eagerly, as the sexually attractive young female that she was.

"Are you really okay with all this?" I had to break the silence; I had to ask. "This was... it could've all been... simulated. But I know my wife-- she is very determined and she is crazy about you--"

Chloe walked right up to me. She put her arms around my waist and I came down one step.

"I love Ashley," she said. "Who wouldn't? She's smart, she's funny, she's beautiful-- and when she's talking to you, you're the only person in her world."

She looked down at herself and smiled at her nakedness. "I'm not that innocent. But I know she loves me back. I know she'd never hurt me, I know she only wants to make me happy; what's wrong with that?"

And then she stood up on tiptoe and held me tighter and I leaned down and we kissed. "I think I love you too," she said, with a sly glance. "But you aren't as 'out there' as your wife. I'm still making up my mind."

She let me go, she smiled and turned away. I watched her walk naked into the restroom, her sweet ass cheeks moving with each step. She slipped into her tiny white undergarment, maintaining eye contact with me the whole time. As she at last wrapped her too short shortie robe around her, she finally looked away. I went upstairs shaking my head, wondering if all this female nudity and all the dressing and undressing publicly somehow affected the female's social interactions. Interesting... would make a great subject for my wife to write about.

(And I also realized that my wife had set this whole interlude up. She wanted Chloe and me to talk; to have our own special alone time...)

I was shortly sitting outside with my two gorgeous models. As I was taking in my wife's long, athletic legs, thinking about how she was totally nude under that robe, we talked about how we would be taking a little hike after lunch for our final shots. When I described the circle as "our special place," Ashley responded with: "well, we made it special." She and I exchanged a look, then she sort of wiggled her eyes at Chloe and they both laughed and Ashley reached out to touch her knee.

Ashley was sending us both a message: what we had was special but the very concept of "we" was brand new. She was still exploring what that meant. "We" were both okay with what was about to happen-- would we be okay with other possibilities?

All I know was that I was getting very excited. It was an excitement that went beyond arousal. I was going to watch two sweet, beautiful women making love for the first time with another woman. I really did feel specially blessed that I was a chosen part of that.

Then it was time and I saw that we were all too revved up to even clean up after lunch. The two women stripped in front of me and put on jeans, t-shirts and sneakers-- no underwear. This was only to make the climb over the boulder without getting any unsightly scratches on their soon to be photographed bare skin.

We got up over the boulder without much trouble. Ashley was carrying the blanket; Chloe reached down and took my camera as I went up last. It was a beautiful day, birds singing and sun shining, but the only beauty that I could think about was getting my two beauties naked again and photograph them as they made love to each other.

We got to the edge of the clearing and Chloe oohed and aahed. Without any discussion, the two women quickly stripped again. There was a tree stump that soon became the holding place for all of their clothing.

In the center of the circle, Ashley spread the blanket out and Chloe helped her. They were so intent on making this spot a special place that I was able to sneak in a few shots of both of them bending over. Some of these shots were too explicit for our project but I had already set up a hidden folder on our computer. I was a man who loved naked women and there were moments like this one that I was not going to let pass by without preserving.

luv2custrip
luv2custrip
466 Followers