High Interest Loan Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donna stared at me, waiting.

"I guess I was lonely," I managed to say.

Donna stared some more. "And, what, you were in the neighborhood? Decided to stop in for a cup of coffee?"

I couldn't tell if she were pissed or just playing with me.

"I, uh, well, there was Beth's jet and, we thought, I mean, I thought...hell, Donna, I just had to come."

Donna stood looking at me. She then started waving one arm over her head. In a second the young man, who directed us to her, arrived.

"Willem, we are going to need a bunch of big, blue umbrella drinks. Please bring a round and be available to keep them coming.'

Willem smiled and said, "Yes, Miss Donna, anything you wish."

With a glance at her tanned breasts, he took off at a trot.

"Park your butts, girls," Donna sat on the colorful blanket spread out under the umbrella. Beth and I folded ourselves down and we formed a semi-circle.

"Take off those cover-ups, this is a beach for shit's sake," said Donna.

We removed our outer covers.

"Tops, too. I'm not going to be the only one flashing my boobs."

Beth smiled and quickly undid her bikini bra and dropped it.

Both of them looked at me. Gulping, I slowly undid the strings and pulled it away.

"Good thing I have shades," said Donna, "'cause those are the whitest tits I've ever seen. Here lather them up good." She tossed me a tube of sunscreen. I applied it to every inch of my skin that was exposed to the burning sun. As I was rubbing it into my breasts, Willem returned. His smiled grew wider as he looked at the six American breasts displayed before him.

Beth then applied lotion. Donna raised an obscenely big glass full of a Blue Ocean cocktail and toasted. "To good health, good friends, good fortune and good sex."

We added in unison, "not necessarily in that order."

I hadn't eaten since the light lunch on the plane and I could immediately feel the alcohol speeding to my brain. So, I took another big sip.

"Where's Sean?" asked Beth. I mentally thanked her. I did not want to be the one to bring up his name.

Donna looked at me and then answered Beth. "He went on a deep sea fishing expedition. Should be back soon."

A group of young men stopped by. I wanted to cover my boobs, but didn't since Donna and Beth seemed so nonchalant. Donna introduced them as recent university grads from the UK. They were making a semi-world trip before settling into jobs. Although I was wishing the sand would open up and swallow me, my friends demonstrated no such aspirations. They guys also seemed comfortable as they eagerly looked from one set of boobs to the other. I could actually see one of them get hard under his tight swim suit. I doubted if the others were far behind him on the excitement scale.

After a few minutes they said their farewells and continued down the beach.

"I imagine a lot of men have stopped by to chat this week," said Beth.

"Amazing, isn't it?" Donna said and cupped her boobs. We all broke out laughing. Donna began telling us about the resort and the highlights of the things that she and Sean had done. Of course, she left out the one thing that I'm sure they were doing that was pressing on my mind.

Before I even realized it, Willem was back with another round of blue destroyers. We were half-way through this round and I was more than half-way to a big buzz when Donna waved.

I turned to see Sean walking toward us. He was dressed in a surfer type swim suit and carried a shirt. His bare chest was bronze and my chest began pounding. I don't think he recognized who was sitting with Donna until he was a few feet away. He stopped, pulled his sun glasses off and stared at me.

Donna stood, then Beth and I followed.

"Alex, what the hell...?"

"Seems she was in the neighborhood, Sean," said Donna. "Surprise, surprise."

A smile crept over his face. He stepped forward and hugged me, then kissed my lips. He broke and went to Donna. He hugged and kissed her. My heart sank into my stomach as I watched her big boobs flatten against his chest.

Pulling away he turned to Beth. She somehow made her boobs stand out more. They already were firmly resting on her chest, but now they seemed to scream for attention. I could see her nipples were extended.

"We've met before," Sean said.

"Yes, at a couple parties. Beth Hughes."

"Ah, yes, Beth. Nice to see you. Sorry I didn't recognize you at first."

"Must have been the bare tits," she said.

Sean smiled and held out his hand. "Must be."

"No hug for me?" she asked.

"Oh, go ahead," said Donna.

He looked at me and I nodded. Opening his arms, he welcomed Beth. I was tempted to see if there was a bulge in his suit after feeling three sets of breasts pressed into him.

Magically, Willem appeared. Sean ordered a beer. We all sat on the blanket, thankful for the shade the umbrella provided.

"So, really, what the hell is going on?" he asked.

"Well, I wanted to, you know, see how things were going."

"That makes no sense, Alex," he said.

"I think she means," interjected Donna, "that she was going crazy thinking about us. I think she was having lots and lots of second thoughts about hooking us up—so to speak."

Sean looked at me, waiting for an answer. I had none.

"Well, what the hell are we going to do now?" Sean asked. He looked at the three topless women sitting in front of him.

"You can count me out, Sean," said Beth. "I play for the other team and as handsome as you are, no need to try to calculate how the four of us would fit into your bed."

Willem arrived with a beer and three more blue things. I was on my way to oblivion.

"I didn't mean all of us going to bed, but the reality of sex needs to be addressed."

I enjoyed another long drink of the wicked blue concoction. "So, have the two of you been fucking each other's brains out?" I said. I wasn't sure but I thought I might have slurred a couple words.

"Jesus, Alex, how the hell many of those have you had?" asked Sean.

"Jus' a couple."

"Alex, didn't you talk Sean and me into coming on this trip?" said Donna. "Didn't you want us to have sex? Isn't that the fucking reason he and I are here?"

"Fucking reason is absolutely right," I pronounced and definitely knew I slurred "absolutely".

"I can see that we are not going to have a reasonable discussion while you're in this state," said Sean. "Maybe you should get some rest, have something to eat and we can meet up later tonight."

"Why?" I said with a bit too much force. "So, you can go and fuck Miss Donna, as every fucking guy on this island calls her. Or, should I say Miss Big Fucking Tits Donna. Miss Big Fucking Tits for the Whole Fucking World to See Donna."

Beth touched my arm in an effort to calm me. I snatched it away. "Well, go right ahead. Yep, you're right. I sent you down here to fuck and so go and fuck. Beth and I will go back to her condo. Don't worry about me, though. Beth already ate my pussy and I'm sure she'd be happy to do it again. See, you two aren't the only ones who can fuck their brains out on this island. And, just so you know it was fucking fantastic."

I know it sounds like a cliché to say that their mouths dropped open, but there they were-three people with jaws hanging down.

Donna looked at me and then at Beth. Sean just stared at me. I finished my new blue best friend, smiled and passed out.

***

I woke up in bed without a clue where I was. The drapes were open a crack and I couldn't see much light. It must have been approaching dark. I tried to sit up and my head exploded. I collapsed back and put my arms over my eyes willing the pain to stop.

As one wave of pain subsided, I opened my eyes enough to see I was in a bedroom. Slowly, I sat up and waited for the next wave of pain, this one was mixed with nausea. After a minute I stood. Even in my hungover state, I noticed I was nude. Seeing a lamp on the bedside table, I turned it on and cried out as the light seared my retinas.

A door opened and Beth came in.

"Ah, she lives."

"Where am I?"

"In our condo," she said. "And, it was not an easy job getting you here. It took the three of us to manage it."

"And, my clothes?"

"The only thing you were wearing was your bikini bottom and your shirt. I took them off when I covered you up. It would have been too much of an effort to try to put something else on you. Alex, you were completely out of it. Like dead to the world."

"I need to go to the bathroom. Is there something like a robe around here?"

Beth moved to the door that led to a bathroom. She reached behind and retrieved a terry robe. As she held it, I slipped my arms inside.

"I'll be out in a minute," I said.

"Okay. I have something for you to drink. You need to get some sugar in your system."

The thought of any food or drink made my stomach twirl. I moved to the bathroom and closed the door.

When I finally emerged into the main part of the condo, Beth had a tall glass of regular Coke and a bottle of Advil set out on a small table by the couch. I eased myself down, took four Advil and drank half the glass of Coke.

"How bad was it?" I asked.

"Pretty bad," Beth replied.

"Shit."

I sipped some Coke. "Give it to me. Don't leave anything out."

"What's the last thing you remember?" Beth asked.

I strained trying to make sense of all the blurred images mingled in my brain. "We met Donna on the beach. God, did I take my top off?"

"Oh, yeah. Tits to the ocean. Even those young Brits got an eyeful."

"I remember her ordering some drinks. Big blue things."

"Good girl," Beth said. "Keep going. Do you remember the second or third round of those blue things, which some people call Blue Oceans?"

"I vaguely remember a second drink, but definitely not a third. I really had three?"

"Four. Chug-a-lug, babe."

"Oh, no wonder my head feels like it does. So, other than getting drunk, is there anything else?"

"Do you remember Sean joining us?"

"Vaguely. What happened then?"

"Not much," Beth said with a grin. "Of course, unless you count telling Donna she was showing her, and I quote, 'Big Fucking Tits' to the world."

"No, I didn't!"

"Yep, and you told Donna and Sean to go fuck their brains out."

My stomach lurched. "Tell me I didn't."

"Sorry, you did."

"How they'd take that?"

"I'd say they took it better than when you said that I ate you out and implied that we were coming back here for more of the same."

As her words penetrated the fog in my brain, I stood and ran to the bathroom. My insides spilled into the toilet. Catching my breath while bent over the porcelain commode, I thought I should probably just put my head in and finish it off.

I don't know how long I was sitting on the floor when Beth knocked softly. "Alex, are you all right?"

"Other than having totally destroyed my life for real this time, I'm doing just fine."

"Unlock the door. Come back out."

I wanted to stay locked away forever, but unlocked the door and Beth pushed it open. She helped me to my feet and I rinsed my mouth out. Beth then led me back to the couch.

"More Coke and Advil," she said. "I think the last round is long gone."

I complied and sank down onto the cushions. I followed her advice and knew that with some time, my hangover would eventually pass.

"I really said that about us?"

"That is the truth, Alex. Talk about spilling the beans. Oops, I didn't mean to use that analogy."

My stomach couldn't feel any worse than it already did. I told her not to worry about it. Thinking about what Beth told me, I was sure I had completely ruined my relationship with Donna, and, probably with Sean. The two people I loved most in the world would probably never want to speak to me again. The chain reaction I started when I suggested they come on this trip had just resulted in a nuclear explosion.

"Beth?"

She looked at me and smiled.

"Can we go home?"

"Now?"

I nodded.

"The plane's not due back until Saturday. Besides, we have a dinner date for this evening."

"What? Who?"

"Really, Alex. Who do we know here?"

"I...I can't face Sean and Donna. Not after what you told me I said. I'm not going. Beth, can't we call and get a regular flight out of here. I'll take a boat. Maybe a long, slow trip will be just the thing. Honestly, I'll do whatever it takes to leave."

"Alex, you have to face Sean and Donna at some point. Do it now. I'm sure it won't be as bad as you think it will be."

"Beth, after what I said to them, I doubt they will ever want to see or talk to me again."

"It was their idea to get together tonight."

"What?"

"I promised I'd make you come," she paused, grinned and added, "to dinner."

In spite of my condition, I saw the humor in her statement. I almost grinned.

"But, what will I say? No, I'm definitely not going. Tell them I died. Or something easy like that."

"Alex, you are going to take a shower, put on your sexiest outfit and we are leaving in forty-five minutes. Now, if I have to get in the shower with you and soap your entire body, then I will. I mean rubbing my hands all over your flesh, making sure that I've thoroughly cleaned your tits and your..."

"Stop, I get it. I can take my own shower."

"Well, get going. I've already showered and I'm going to pick out what you should wear."

I was going to protest, but figured once I was in the shower Beth would just do what she wanted to do. I trudged into the bathroom and began to prepare for my execution. I was still slightly drunk and hungover. I prayed a shower could help eliminate both of those conditions. I washed my hair and body and then gradually turned the hot water to cold. I emerged from the shower, chilled, nursing a minor headache, but reasonably sober.

Beth had laid out a pair of white slacks that fit me snuggly and showed off my butt. For the top, she chose pink, light-weight cotton shirt. She also put a tiny black satin thong and sheer black bra on the bed. I had no such underwear and figured they must be hers. I dressed, brushed my hair, applied makeup and spritzed some perfume around me. I pulled out the front of my slacks and shot a quick puff inside. Slipping my bare feet into sandals with a medium heel, I felt somewhat put together. Forty-two minutes later we were climbing into a cab. Beth gave the driver an address.

"That's not their hotel," I said.

"Going somewhere a little more private. I know a place my father uses. They have rooms for small dinner parties. I've arranged everything, don't worry. Sean and Donna will meet us there."

"I still don't know what I'm going to say."

Beth took my hand. "Alex, start with 'Hi'. After that, I think we'll be fine. Of course, that didn't work so well this afternoon." She smiled. "Maybe it'll be better tonight. Try to use the word 'fuck' a little bit less."

I doubted her. I also doubted my sanity for getting into this terrible mess.

The driver pulled up to a white building that looked like a private residence. Beth paid him and we were standing under a blue canopy when a man dressed in black slacks and a starched white shirt opened the door and welcomed us.

"Good evening, Ms. Hughes. Nice to see you again."

"Nice to see you, too, Edgar. Are we all set?"

"Of course, you'll be in the Coral Room. Your guests have already arrived." He led us down a subtly lit hallway carpeted with an Oriental rug. We stopped in front of a double door of carved wood. Edgar opened it and stepped back. We entered to see Sean and Donna looking out the window at the ocean, visible under the bright moon.

They each were holding a drink. A waiter appeared from a door on the side of the room. Beth ordered champagne and I asked for sparkling water.

Beth slipped her arm into mine and practically dragged me across the room. The four of us stood silently looking at each other.

"I believe Alex has something to say," prompted Beth.

I looked from Sean to Donna and then back at Beth. She smiled and nodded.

I took a deep breath and said, "Hi."

No one moved or said a word. I was on the verge of fleeing when Sean grinned and said warmly, "Hi. Alex. Good to see you." He leaned in and kissed my cheek.

"Hi," said Donna. She looked fantastic in a yellow blouse and navy slacks. Her dark hair was brushed shiny and her tanned skin was radiant next to the bright blouse. She hesitated and then moved to kiss my cheek. Her hand rested on my forearm and she spoke into my ear.

"Good to see you, Alex."

"Well, now that that's over," said Beth. "Nice weather we're having."

We all cracked up. The waiter arrived with our drinks. We held our glasses up and touched rims.

Beth was superb. She directed the conversation and kept us from straying into awkward territory. She drew out from Sean and Donna all the details of what they had been doing—skillfully avoiding the parts about the bedroom. They responded and told us about snorkeling, trying hang gliding, taking a horseback ride and a jeep tour of the island. During all this conversation, we ordered dinner, enjoyed appetizers and our main courses and found ourselves at dessert and coffee.

"Look, guys, I've done my part. Now, I think the three of you need to talk. So, I'm going back to the condo. Edgar will get you a cab when you're ready. Don't worry about the bill, I'll see to that. So, good night and I hope we can connect tomorrow."

Beth stood and bent to plant soft kisses on Sean's and Donna's cheeks. "Alex, maybe I'll see you back at the condo, or maybe not. Be sure to send me a text." She kissed my cheek, stepped aside and then turned back to me. She placed a hand behind my head and pulled me gently to her. She kissed my lips and I kissed back. A second later, it was just the three of us in the room.

We each took a second coffee and after all the dishes were cleared, sat in silence.

Sean took the lead. "Alex, needless to say, we were surprised to see you here."

"Shocked is more like it," added Donna. She smiled and I could detect no hostility in her voice.

"So, why don't you tell us what's going on. Did you come here to break up with me because of Beth?" Sean said.

I could not speak. How all this suddenly shifted to me wanting to dump Sean left me voiceless. All I could do was stare. They each looked at me expectantly.

"We were both blown away that you and Beth had hooked up," said Donna. "I never thought you would ever be with a woman."

Finding my tongue, I said, "You mean a woman other than you."

"No, I mean including me. I never thought you would be attracted to a woman."

"I was attracted before, I just never acted on it. Donna, I was attracted to you. That day over brunch when you asked me to spend the week with you, I got turned on—really turned on."

"Shit, I would have propositioned you a lot sooner if I thought it would have had that effect."

We both laughed.

"Donna, I always considered myself straight. Totally straight. I think I still do, but I've been having these thoughts."

"Sounds like it was more than a thought," said Donna, "with Beth, I mean."

"Yes," I said. "Yes, it was."

I tried to explain how I ran into Beth and we talked. I told them everything including what happened in Beth's condo and how I had an orgasm. When I got to the part about Beth shaving me, Donna's eyebrows shot up.

"Finally, you decide to trim that jungle and I wasn't there. That is so not fair."

I smiled. "Well, when she finished, she asked if she could kiss me, you know, there. For some reason I said 'yes.' I was expecting it to be really quick, but I admit I enjoyed it. It lasted longer than a quick kiss and I had an orgasm. I never thought it would happen, but it did. It certainly didn't qualify as full oral sex and I did nothing to her."

"I bet she was bummed," said Donna. I smiled and nodded.

"But, why are you here?" said Sean.